SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AxCx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I say SP gets our friend to sing death metal african style. Distorted xylophone. Fast banjo finger tapping and the bloke who sung deeply on the 2nd mugu song.

The african/christian version of Deicide Twisted Evil

"I can 100% trust you" - (I am a good liar)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh man - I have to go to work now! A whole day before I hear/see the whole package!

It sounds truly worth waiting for though!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SORRY! SORRY! SORRY!

Sorry for the LOOOOONNNGG delay in getting this damn video done. NTL (now Virgin Media) decided tonight was the night to stop my broadband connection working. I have just this moment got back online. The video is now done and I'll be uploading it in a few minutes. It's 1/2 hour long and around 150 meg, so be patient. I'll upload it as a zip file so that your browsers don't try to play it online Smile

Sorry, sorry, sorry, etc.

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
Sweaty
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any chance you can up a "trailer" to youtube ? I can;t seriously dl 150megs at work without getting noticed Smile
orientfan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem at all Shiver. I'm sure we all appreciate the work you've put into this.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have NTL Shiver? I am so sorry. All is forgiven.
My name is Mike, and I too have NTL.....

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Much obliged for all you have done, Shiver Thumbs up

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm gonna see which part SP wants to leave in the video and then I will give him a YouTube redux version (or I can upload it for him). The version I am (currently) uploading isn't really YouTube friendly yet.

The download should be ready in about 20 mins. It's uploading now, but very slowly!

Sweaty
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey man, mucho appreciation, take your time, I'm "working" all night here :p
RichardIII
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Richard Cheese was brought up before, and owning all his albums I think I can state that Nigerian Scammer YMCA tops even Richard Cheese.
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My SO heard one track playing and thought it was Ladysmith Black Mombasa.

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, at long long last, Scam Patroller's video is ready for viewing. Sorry about the video quality, but that is the mugu's fault, not mine and yes, the sound is as bad on the original!

Click the following link to download (165 meg zip file): YMCA

Sorry it is so large, but I tried to keep the "quality" as good (or bad!) as the original as possible, and didn't have time to waste optimising it (the more observant will notice some interlacing problems). I will work on it tomorrow to get the file size down and correct some other stuff.

I'll upload two new versions tomorrow; one will be a YouTube compatible version, and the other will be the full 2+ hour long unedited version.

Last edited by Shiver Metimbers on Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Peartree
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

I am so frickin' excited to see this. Staring at the download progress bar willing it to move quicker! Thanks Shiver!

"you could have just walk away and neglect my proposal rather than bringing me to the center of the sea and abandoning me here."

Nurse Nastys Audi TT

Last edited by Peartree on Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
orientfan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant Shiver, thanks so much for your work.

I am downloading it now, I don't mind making VCDs for people.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa, way to go Shiver, 10 minutes left to download complete, when I have watched it, you want me to tell you what parts can be cut, yes? I hope the video is worth all the trouble you have gone to, to get it online anyway.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep. Or you can check out the full version if you want other parts added. It was hard to get over two hours down to 28 minutes!

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had a reply from Eric Anzalone of the real Village people, he likes the songs Very Happy:

Quote:
The YMCA track is very cool. Seriously. Now I can't wait to see this video.

Eric Anzalone, Biker - VILLAGE PEOPLE

Eric is a top man for taking time to reply to his emails Thumbs up, I will send him the video link once it is on YouTube

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just kicked the kids off of the WiFi to free up bandwidth for the download. I cant wait!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just too funny Very Happy

What is with the dresses?

GF is annoyed because I've paused it to send this.

SP - A work of pure genius
Shiver - Thank you very much

Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can die a happy man.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Ziggyzap
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its like a Nigerian Spinal Tap jump_4_joy jump_4_joy happy crowd happy crowd

What can I say, First Class!

MAY YOU DIE A DEAD BEFORE YOUR DEATH.

iF YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A TESTICLE BETWEEN YOUR TWO LEG GO AND GIVE YOUR
MOTHER BELLE EWU LIKE YOU
www.owenswinebar.co.nr
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The DL keeps freezing for me. I guess I will just have to wait untill it is on youtube.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was struck by several things.

#1 Great work SP et al

#2 The poverty over there (My only softie comment)

#3 The kids playing soccer in the background. (funny)

#4 How hard they tried and how bored the choir looked (some were even sitting down near the end)

#5 The outfits, gads they tried but failed.

The main singer, I assume is your lad, looks like a manipulative prick. I hope the townsfolk ride him out on a rail when they don't get their payday.

The video was interesting on many levels. Thanks Shiver and SP.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No way near as good as I thought it might be, when it started in the studio, I thought, hey, this is going to be great with them all in the studio putting down the lyrics and beats, crazy people Laughing

Did anyone else spot the scammer? Pastor Frank did, the lad is the one in camera shot all the time giving orders and who was interviewed at the end of the video, that's our lad, who on the video called himself the leader Rolling Eyes

I wondered why the bloke on the pushbike had a dress on and some long bead necklaces, then it struck me, he is probably supposed to be the gay biker Rolling Eyes, Sorry Eric Laughing, shabby costumes, bloody lazy gits, I suppose the Indians hair was ok, though Laughing

Not really sure what bits of the video to ask Shiver to delete Confused, I originally though it would be best to delete the first 5:08 as the studio bit at the start was very dark and keep the rest, then I thought, keep the first 5:08 and delete from 5:08 up to 17:50 where they are singing Y.M.C.A in the street for the first time, now I don't know as after 17:50 where they sing Y.M.C.A again, the camera gets even worse in places, what to do, what to do

How about keep everything from the start, up to 17 minutes 50 seconds, delete the rest from 17:50 up to where the interview at the end starts at 25 minutes 6 seconds, that ok, Shiver?

Peartree
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
I wondered why the bloke on the pushbike had a dress on and some long bead necklaces, then it struck me, he is probably supposed to be the gay biker

Lol, that's exactly what happened me, I was trying to figure it out, then it hit me.

"you could have just walk away and neglect my proposal rather than bringing me to the center of the sea and abandoning me here."

Nurse Nastys Audi TT
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic