SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AxCx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be checking daily for news on this video and hopefully there's gonna be pictures of the group together Twisted Evil

"I can 100% trust you" - (I am a good liar)
wj_737_200
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down bow_down bow_down
All I can say is wow!
Maybe you can work the America's Most Wanted angle in there somewhere. The cop was on AMW. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=35412
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Yeah, I saw that on a blog the other day, and another site where it had George Bush's head superimposed on a Village people photo:

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/The_Village_People

I received an email from the lad this morning, he was ready to send the CD and video tomorrow (February 27th), but he was asking whether to send it to the UK or the US, because I initially told him the producer was only in the UK until February 27th, although on the 20th, I did tell him that he might be in the UK until early March, so that covers me, he will also be sending the email addresses of the group members and next of kins, I am so looking forward to seeing this video Very Happy.

Quote:
Your Excellency,

I thank you so much for your mail. I am very grateful. We just had a reahearsal we recorded with our friends cam-coder. Although it was not all that a comprehensive package of what we have in stock, but, we tried to show some of the custumes that we made. Before we are due to come to the USA,we would have done all the custumes and also made the reahearsals to become actual and real. We,however,taped this reahearsal with the former reahearsals we had to make one video.

Sir,we do not know if we would still send the package to the UK as the producer would be going back to the US by the 27th of this month. We want to send the package by that 27th being tuesday, the same day he would be leaving the UK. Where do we send the package to... still to the UK?

The other requirements you metioned are well incorporated.I shall pass the information to the members immediately.As soon as they furnish me with all these infromation,I shall send them to you as you requested.

We are reahearsing very seriously now to make sure that we give the best.We shall never disappiont you.

May the good Lord continue to give you all good health . Amen.

Yous Sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

I sent him a reply saying there has been a delay in the UK, and the producer will now be there for a bit longer, so to send the CD and video there as planned, with a bit of luck he will send it tomorrow as he planned to do:

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

Thank you for your email.

It sure sounds like you have done a lot of work on the rehearsals and video, I am eager to view the work you have done and to finally hear your great voices. If you remember, the producer asked for some photographs of the rehearsals and costume making, so that they can be used for the CD cover and a pull out leaflet inside the cover, to show buyers of the CD what you did in producing the song, have you taken any photos of work in progress?

I contacted the producer, and he informs me that he will now be in the UK until March 12th, I did say in an earlier email on February 20th, that he might be in the UK until early March, initially, he was planning on returning to the US on February 27th, but as you may or may not know, the music star he is doing work for, , admitted himself in to a drugs rehab unit due to his dependency on prescription medication, I suppose that is all part of being a major music star and the stresses it can cause, and as you can imagine, this has caused a delay in the work the producer is doing in the UK, is expected to discharge himself from rehab in the coming week, hence the producers extended stay in the UK, so he has requested that you please send the CD and video to him at the UK address I gave to you last week.

Thank you for confirming that you are getting all the personal details of the people travelling to the US, the sooner I receive those, the better. Keep up the good work, I am extremely proud of all you have done so far!

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
spot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I.ve come to the conclusion that SP is Shiver in disguise ....just like famous people who have alta egos when they want to mix with the masses.

This is just too good to be by an ordinary mortal Wink

up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

George Miller's middle initials must be "S.P."

This is awesome, well done S.P.
AxCx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh yes, finally he replied. So I'm guessing our video and pics should be here by about next week, maybe earlier. Who knows? Let's just hope it comes and we can see it.

Keep up the good work s.p.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's now March 2nd, and I have not heard from the lad since his email on February 26th, when he asked for confirmation on whether to send the CD and video to the UK or the US. It's not unusual to not hear from him for a week at a time, so 4 days without hearing from him is not a problem at the moment. I have sent him this email with some pasted text from the producer (that's also me), hope he gets his arse in gear and sends the items soon:

Quote:

Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

I have been contacted by the producer, he is quite annoyed that the CD and video have not been sent yet.

You emailed me on the 26th stating that you wanted to send them on the 27th, but you were unsure whether to send them to the UK or the US, I emailed you the same day and stated that they were to be sent to the UK, but as yet, you have not replied to my previous emails, you need to check your emails a lot more often than you are currently doing, I did mention to you before about keeping in contact with me regularly, and not leaving long periods between contacting me, as it makes things very difficult if we do not know what you are doing!

The producer stated that you might not be sincere in wanting to record the song, he has a feeling you might be someone just playing games to waste his time, he has asked me to tell you, and these are his words that I have pasted:

"If you are sincere in wanting to come to the US and record this song, you need to send the CD and video to the UK immediately, I do not have time to waste on this project, I need to set up pre-production for when you arrive in the US, if you are no longer interested in doing it or if you are just some kid playing some kind of internet mind games with people, this is the time to tell us, if I do not hear from you very soon, I will find alternative atrists to record the song"

Well, xxxxx, there you have it, those are the producers own words, I have gone out of my way to help you to get this music contract, if you let me down, when anyone similar to you emails me in the future, I will not help them due to being let down by you on this occasion.

It is of paramount importance that you email me straight away to let me know what is happening!

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Sweaty
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aah, I thought we got to see the vid after I saw you bumped the thread Smile
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time for the Secret Service to get in contact with this lad and announce the opening of an investigation into his apparent intent to defraud the President and his religious sensibilities. Shocked

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
AxCx
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We waited all that time to wait for a reply bt when we do get one it tells us he doesn't wanna do it.

Tell him he's let everyone down.

Darn mug(u)s.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ He hasn't said he doesn't want to do it, he hasn't replied yet, as far as I know, all system are go, I'm just waiting for him to email me to say it's on it's way.

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Errr well sorry to interrupt you there HH but we are going live now to Oxford Street where I hear the Police have been called in to deal with the gathering crowds
Very Happy

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP It is that waiting that kills you. I habe a lad too that takes his weet
time to reply. Some times I forget about him Laughing
Your lad has spent too much time and $$ inot the scam. At this stage is hard to really slap the mugu.

I just cant wait to see or hear the demos Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been checking my email account every 15 minutes hoping to hear from my lad, he has just replied to me, and the CD and video will be sent on Monday March 5th Laughing, though he has been having some sort of problems with some members of the choir, and not as many will be coming to the US, but that seems to be sorted now:

Quote:
Subject: VERY SORRY FOR THE DELAY!

Your Excellency,

I am very sorry for the delay. Actually, I would have done as I mentioned in my last mail to you. But, there were certain developments that really gave me concern. Some of the members of the choir started giving me problems, making things very difficult. I wanted to make sure that I know whom I can really work with so that no one of them could become a distraction to me and/or to anyone. I thank God that I have gotten some relief now.

I rushed to the cafe today and saw your mails. I am sorry for the delay. By monday, I will send in the names and other requirements. On monday, also, I will send the songs and the videos to the producer. I will use tomorrow to put everything in order. I hope producer will not be so annoyed by the time he gets the song.

Sir, we would be reducing the actual number of the choir that we previousely sent to you. We would, however, make sure that voices are well balanced to give the real effects as you adviced.

May God continue to give us the wisdom to know the right things to do at the right time.

Your sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy
jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy
I Can`t Wait Laughing

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh boy, I will probably get fired checking the board every few minutes in the bank Laughing Will have to wait till Monday evening then Crying or Very sad This is gonna be gooooood. How many people are in the performance now, SP?

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Video wont be here on the 5th, that's when he is sending it.

I have sent him a reply, asking that he send me a scan of the shipping receipt and the tracking numbers as soon as he has sends them on Monday, March 5th, I also asked for some information on the problems he was having with certain choir members, I wonder if they fell out over some of them thinking I am not the real Gxxxxx Bxxx, who knows, will be nice to find out why anyway:

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

Thank you for replying to me at last, do you realise just how close you came to losing out on this whole record deal? You really must start keeping in regular contact with me.

I have contacted the producer and told him you are sending the CD and video on March 5th, please make sure that you do send it on that day, the producer said that there cannot be any further delays in this project, as soon as you have sent it, email me straight away with a scan of the shipping receipt, and also the tracking numbers written down in the email for me to pass on to the producer.

Honestly, xxxxx, if I had not heard back from you over this weekend, the producer was going to search for a new group on March 6th, you should consider yourself very fortunate that you have contacted me today, you came within an inch of losing this record deal, the producer was quite annoyed at your lack of contact, now, after hearing from you, he is back to his normal happy self again, all of this could have been avoided if you had contacted me sooner.

I look forward to hearing and seeing you singing, the producer will upload the CD and video when he receives them and send me a copy to view.

xxxxx, what exactly were the problems you have been having with some of your choir members, and why have you reduced the number of people? How many people do you expect to travel to the US at this stage?

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah okay...... just a few days longer then. Got a day off on Thursday Wink

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lad wrote:
May God continue to give us the wisdom to know the right things to do at the right time.

Obviously, HE gave all the wisdom to you, and none to the lad. Laughing
Nice job SP, I can't wait to see the video.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SP Is there any way that you can have the mugu send you the music over the net. Tell your lad the the music producer will like to hear the demo and start hiring musicians that will performing with them. Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy Coool!!!!! I wanna see it!! Very Happy

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad has sent the CD and video today, tells me it should arrive in the UK by Wednesday jump_4_joy, it appears this is the African version of the Y.M.C.A only, but he has sent an extra song as well, that's a bonus Very Happy, should be good anyway Laughing, he sent one email to GWB with another message for me to pass on to the producer:

Quote:
Your Excellency,

I have just sent the package to the producer. The tracking number is xxxx xxxx xxxx. Form ID number is: xxxx. To get this, one has to log on to: fedex.com (shipping online) . The international billing reference is : xxxxx. However, the scanned reciept is attached with this mail.

Futhermore, before the end of today, I will be sending the data of all the members of the choir coming to the US. I will send you another comprehensive mail in a short while. I just want to let you know (as you directed) of the sending of the CD and the VHs video of the rehearsals to the producer. He should be expecting the package by Wednesday morning - they gave me 2 (two) working days for the package to get to its destination.

Sir, I would want the producer to have this information below concerning the CD and the VHS he will be recieving in no distant time.

Yours Sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

This is the message for me to pass to the producer:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Vxxxxxxxxx,

The CD has some information inscribed in the inside cover. The Y.M.C.A. music has a long intro. It is intentionally done... It is just to make room for the intro scenes of the video. When you watch the rehearsal tape, towards the ending, you will see what we had in mind to portray, although not yet perfected at the time of videoing. The VHS video has in its begining our church worship on the very day we were about to start our rehearsals.

You may skip that unless you want to find one or two things that may be
useful to you. The actual recording of the musical rehearsals comes after this with some clips of the studio rehearsals.

The rehearsals for the video, with some of the custumes, is toward the end of the tape. There is yet one more music '' that comes after the Y.M.C.A. song. It is just an 'escort'! However, more songs are in the pipeline... songs that, when performed on stage, will make you fall in love with nature!

We had to make sure we touched most of the requirements. But, rehearsals are still going on so that we will be able to produce a world class product. We would also take our time to take the pictures that would be used for the pullout cover in our ongoing rehearsals. If you still want them very urgently, then that would be taken, scanned and sent to you.

I hope, with your hudge expertise and experience, you will transform us into a wonderful group that will be ,the toast of the world, the beloved of Mr President, and a household music for all fans/lovers of the Y.M.C.A.! At least, we tried to put the African air into it. With your assistance still, we will perfect this job.We hope that by the time we come up, we will be able to give another version of the song in the pop style as you requested. We were incapacitated by instruments, time and especially, logistics.

Do not be angry with us any longer. God bless you!

Yours sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

This is the scan of Fedex shipping receipt, I removed some details:

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Peartree
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is potentially the greatest thing ever commited to tape. It could very well be the Citizen Kane of scammer videos! I would nearly take the day off work on Wednesday so I can see it asap.

"you could have just walk away and neglect my proposal rather than bringing me to the center of the sea and abandoning me here."

Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Raoul Duke
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP you rock! Very Happy

".Take my word. I just got back from Luton Specialists Hospital. I shall return within the week for brain surgery. I am attaching my picture for your viewing. I unanimously contacted you because I want this money to be used as charity.
"I know little about cheese but you know here we do not put much emphasis on it..
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. Just wow. I keep having this image of the choir in the middle of a church service suddenly interupting the service and breaking out into "YMCA."

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic