SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone baited Janet Davis ([email protected])?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've tried twice to mess around with one who goes by the name Janet Davis. She's sent some pictures, most of which are NSFW so I can't post them right now since I'm at work. Anyway, her address is [email protected]. I don't think she's got a script that lasts longer than a few emails because after that she goes right for the money requests and doesn't seem to be willing to sway from that. Her emails are really annoying though in that she uses terrible English. Here's an example:

Quote:
Hello why have u being mad at me what happened sweety dont u need me any more plz let me know so i can know what next to do i am realy bed treid of this fucking place i need to get back home plz try to understand that i am not Pushing you babe and i am not taking you for granted i just want you to help me, May Go help you too and be with you Sweety,...SO PLZ DO THAT TOSAY SO I CAN BE WITH U BEFORE TUESDAY IT WOULD BE NICE TO MEET U..it would be nice to meet u so swetey if u are going to help me out let me know more about ur self more about ur passlife time i mean what u have acchieved where u have worked before and where u school and also what u do for living it would be nice to meet u swetey.. and also more about what u like to do for fun because i love going to the beack with a lovely man and i also like dancing and swimming it would be nice to meet u and know more about u..
THANKS

Here is her first message:

Quote:
Well thanks alot for that i would like to tell u me and i would also like to send u more of my pics so come back to me what u think about me
I'm looking for a male lovely wellbehave and a wellunderstanding man not
all those type of men that do flatter lies on woman who's open minded to
have correspondence with while I'm stuck in africa. If I meet the right one
we could possibly take our relationship to the streets. I'm a strong, sexy,
smart, independent female with many goals and lots of drive. I love to have
fun and need a real man by my side to hold it down with. I need a man with
good conversation, intelligence, street smarts and one who knows how to
treat a lady. I want to explore the world and do new things when I come
home. I'm willing to relocate. I love warm weather, tropical drinks and
sandy beaches. I like to party and have fun. I don't want no more drama in
my life. I live life in the fast lane but am willing to see what it is like
to chill out and just be. I like romantic evenings and bedroom talk. I'm a
real woman looking for a real man.
What I've learned from my past relationships: I am a sexy, loyal, and
devoted woman who's looking for a man to please me. Someone to share
personal moments with, enjoy life and to firmly hold the blessings of a
lasting and undying happiness. I am one woman born to please not to tease. I
am educated with high goals, morals, and integrity. I am a once in a life
time offer, every man and woman's dream. I am willing to relocate to a
secure foundation a steady relationship and to meet the terms,
i wish i could meet you soon cos am in a deep shit here right now well i
need you to go through this i want anyone to help me out in this shit,the
reason
why i fall into this shit is that i lost my parent in motor accident in last
4years ago and the only brother that i had in florida he is a drug addict
and i dont know where to found him that why i need you to help me out cos i
have a round trip ticket and it gonna expire soon plz i will be happy if you
get me out of this mess i promise you woun,t regret doing this.
what has happen its a long story,i will just brief for you.if u wanna help u
can help out i met one guy on internet in last two years and he told me that
he love me to be his wife and i accept cuz This guy was so good and nice to
me.The guy is from africa later he invited me to his country and i went
there when i got there he took me to one hotel there and we slept there till
next day when i woke up in the next day i told him to took me to his family
house and he refused to do that
Next day i slept b4 i woke up the guy have stole my money and jeweries and
run away.he left me in the hotel,This just happen to me recently even am
still in the hotel in africa am going to back as soon as i pay the hotel
bill,i want you to assist me to pay the bill.because the hotel have seized
up my return ticket and passport due to hotel bil that i am owing them.
without payment they will not release my travel document.if u can help me in
this shit i will very grateful
I came down here thinking that i have found the right man that i need i never know that he wil do this for me ,please kindly help me out of here u will never regret doing this for me ok ...
well i really need you to help me out of here cos my ticket is gonna expire soon well am not happy for asking you this but i just have to ask you this cos am going through mess here i really love your profile i need a guy like you i wish i could meet you to tell you all about my life and family well if you are gonna do this you are gonna do it through westernunion money transfer so i can be out of here tday am in africa Nigeria the hotel manager will be the reciever for the bills all i owe the hotel is Two hundred and fifty dollars in dollars plz i really need you to do this to make me happy if you really wana do do it....... well i will be happy if you do this ....i have a round trip ticket i can come to you from here if you will alow me ... well you can email me your home address and nearest airport to your home i can come to you from here i just wish i could meet you to tell you all about my life and family....
THANKS
JANET

I have been asking her to prove herself to me, but she won't do it. So I had been insulting her and asking if the manager of the hotel (the guy who is making her get money from me) has been slowing down her replies to me by giving her a good shag and paying her.

She hasn't written since yesterday, which is not normal because she usually responds fairly quickly.

Anyway, back to my point. Have any of you baited this one with any success in wasting much of her time?

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
emiliolazardo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,
Yup, had around four mails, strictly script. Tried for pics but got obvious fakes. Slap sent and got a weird forwarded begging reply. Going to let her/him sweat for a bit.

This is my first ever bait so going slowly... s(he)'s not much fun tho... Sad

Yay! and my first post to the forum as well! Wink
jamarse
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting her too, got first email this am!

Closed lad accounts X25
X3

United States

Sand Timer 23 months - THE F0CUS 0F GL0RY M0THERLESS H0ME
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah she's very boring. One thing that really bothers me is that the emails are pretty poorly written. I slapped her for that once but it never made a difference. I think she twigged on me though since I told her I wouldn't send any money unless she gave me some more assurance (pictures) that she was real.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
emiliolazardo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've now dumped her 'cause, quite honestly, try to read her mails was giving me a headache!

Amazingly she's now sent me her original mail again! How thick is this scammer Rolling Eyes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic