SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The cheek of it!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my vlads wants me to send "her" a present for March 8th. March 8th is National Women's Day in Russia. I think Boris is so cheap he's trying to get me to send presents to him so he can give them to his girlfriend. And not cheap stuff either. A camera, perfume and stuff like that! Cheeky Boris. Very very cheeky Evil or Very Mad

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go to a one-dollar-shop and buy two cheap bottles of perfume, and mix them.. I know Boris' girlfriend would love that!!

Or even better, take an (empty!!!) bottle of perfum (from a nice brandpreferably.. and even better w/ the box).. refill it with toilet refresher and send it...

happy women's day!
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I could think of some other liquid substances to place in those containers. Let me know, I have a list! Evil or Very Mad
Mercury
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For the camera send him some crushed glass, metal and plastic shards in a nice little box which hopefully he would give straight to his "Sweetheart" without opening. For the perfume I'm thinking stink bomb fluid or drain water. Or just tell him you have a phobia of post offices, what ever suits you.

"should i go to hair dressing salon for the application of the tattoo?"

Join the church of today
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think sending anything dodgy would violate the innocent third party rule so I won't be doing that. It's a nice thought though isn't it Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Liquids and broken glass are out. Playing along and sending the tried and true fake shipping receipts are the way.

Would sending them to out of the way DHL shipping points to sign for the package break the third party rule?

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bong water is my favorite! Drop a cat scat and some cheap Vodka into the jar to enhance the "aroma". Shake well. Tell her to take a swig, then apply liberally to her underarms and buscuit nether regions.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic