SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

One of my first baits...ongoing. Any suggestions?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Redneck_Bob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one of my starting baits�Lets see how it goes

Posts from the Scam are under �From
Reply�s from me are under �Reply
Any notes I make are in this color and will be in parenthesis ( )

1-15-07
Subject: HLF WINNING NOTIFICATION! CONGRATULATION...

--
HERITAGE LOTTERY FUNDS,
UNITED KINGDOM.
GAMBLING BOARD
OF GREAT BRITAIN
LICENSED. ONLINE BALLOT LOTTERY,
(Registration
70339411).
REGISTERED UNDER, THE DATA PROTECTION ACT.
HERITAGE
LOTTERY
FUNDS INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS.
P.O Box 1103
Asbury
Street, Creek
Road, Deptford, London SE8
NO: HLF/200-26937
BATCH:
2005MJL-01

ELECTRONIC MAIL AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION.
AWARD
PRESENTATION CENTER:UNITED KINGDOM.

Dear Winner,

We are
pleased to inform you of the announcement today of winners of
the
HERITAGE MEGA JACKPOT LOTTERY WINNINGS PROGRAMS .Your company or your
personal e-mail address, is attached to winning number 12-14-16-35-40-24,
With serial number S/N-12678,consequently won in the sixth lottery
category.

You are therefore been approved for lump sums pay out of
GBP 1,500,000.00 (One million Five Hundred thousand pounds) in cash Credited
to file REF NO: HLF/200-26937 and winning number 12-14-16-35-40-24, this is
from total prize money of GBP � 7,500,000.00 POUNDS, shared among the Five
(5) international winners in this category.

All participants were
selected through our Microsoft computer ballot system drawn from 21,000
E-mail addresses, 3,000 E-mail addresses from each continent, as part of
International \\\\\\\"E-MAIL\\\\\\\" Promotions Program, for theContinues
use of E-mail.

The Heritage Lottery Funds UK (HLF) was set up by
Parliament in 1994 to give grants to a wide range of projects involving the
local, regional and national heritage of the United Kingdom. We distribute a
share of the
money raised by the uses.

Your funds have been
insured with your REF NO: HLF/200-26937 and winning number
12-14-16-35-40-24.
Your E-mail address should be used in all
correspondence with your claims officer, please note that, you are to
contact your claims officer immediately. Below are his contact
addresses.

Name: Mr. Sean Parker,
Email :
[email protected]
[email protected]

Our winners
are assured of the utmost standards of confidentiality, and press anonymity
until the end of proceedings, and beyond where they so desire. Be further
advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality until the end of
proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent
claims.

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this
program.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

At your disposal, we
remain.
Very Truly Yours,
Mrs. Angela
Perkins
(coordinator)

NOTE: Do not reply this mail. You are to
contact your claims officer
immediately

1-17-07
My Reply:

Mr. Parler (His name is supposed to be Parker, but I like this better lol)

Thank you so very much�I need this desperately to pay my hospital bills�please hurry

1-17-05
From him:
Sean Parker <[email protected]>

HERITAGE LOTTERY FUNDS,UNITED KINGDOM.
GAMBLING BOARD OF GREAT BRITAIN
LICENSED. ONLINE BALLOT LOTTERY,
(Registration 70339411).
REGISTERED UNDER,THE DATA PROTECTION ACT.
HERITAGE LOTTERY FUNDS INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS.
P.O Box 1103 Asbury Street, Creek Road, Deptford,London SE8
Fax: +44-870-136-135

Dear winner,

Thank you for your mail.In order to complete the transfer of your lottery winning,it is important you fill and return your claims verification form.As that is what we are going to use to open up a file for you,which your data will be documented into,and which the lottery house through the corporate affairs department will be sending to our affiliate courier agency or the bank(depending on the option you chose)to complete the remmitance of your winning.

This correspondence officially confirms that we are in receipt of instructions relating to the payment of yourlottery winnings.Please complete the form below with correct information and email back to us with a return email or via the fax number above.Your quick reponse will be utmost needed.
Regards,
Sean Parker.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION SHOULD BE SUPPLIED COMPREHENSIVELY BY THE BENEFICIARY OF THE STATED FUND,FOR VERIFICATION BEFORE TRANSFER.

1.FULL NAMES OF BENEFICIARY ..............
2.RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS ..............
3,Age ..................
4.PHONE/FAX NUMBERS ..............
5.EMAIL ADDRESS ..............
6.NAME AND ADDRESS OF NEXT OF KIN ..............
7.AMOUNT WON ..............
8.REFERENCE NO ..............
9.OCCUPATION ..............
10.MARITAL STATUS ..............

PAYMENT MODE: OPTIONS

1) BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER.

2) CERTIFIED CHEQUE MADE OUT IN YOUR NAME COURIERED TO YOU VIA OUR AFFILIATE COURIER COMPANY AND WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOUR ADDRESS.
DECLARATION:

I...............HEREBY DECLARE THAT THE ABOVE DATA ARE TRUE. IN CASE OF ANY UNFORSEEN CIRCUSTANCE,MY NEXT OF KIN HAS THE RIGHT TO CLAIM MY TOTAL WINNINGS.(SUPER STANDARD AGENT) SHALL ACT AS MY AGENT IN FACILITATING THE TRANSFER OF THE TOTAL FUND TO ME.
DATE--------
==============================================
This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).This email and its attachments may also be privileged or protected by legal rules. If you have received this by mistake please let us know by reply immediately and/or destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

1-18-07
Reply:

Dear Mr. Parler,
Here is all the informations that you ases form , that I can get to you right now.

1.FULL NAMES OF BENEFICIARY .............. Staffen Phectian
2.RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS .............. 914 Jestar Ct, Benedict Arnold, NE
3,Age .................. 36
5.EMAIL ADDRESS .............. **************@*****.com
6.NAME AND ADDRESS OF NEXT OF KIN .... .none�I�m single
7.AMOUNT WON .............. GBP 1,500,000.00 (One million Five Hundred thousand pounds)
8.REFERENCE NO .............. REF NO: HLF/200-26937
9.OCCUPATION .............. Salesman Mgr
10.MARITAL STATUS .............. single but looking (but not for you�I prefer females, thank you)

Staffen Phectian
Salesman Mgt,
ACME, Inc
Amalgamated Conglomerate Manufacturing Engineers, Inc

�At ACME, our DESIRE is to DO YOU IN� (We make you need WHAT you need, WHEN you need it!)

1-19-05
Sean Parker <[email protected]>
Dear Staffen Phectian,

We are in receipt of your mail sent to this office with content clearly noted.

Be inform that you did not choice any of the option which you want you winnings be deliver to you as indicate in the last mail that was send to you note that you have to go through the email again and choice any of the option that will be suitable for you that will enable this office effect the transfers of your prize winnings to you in which ever way you want it deliver to you.

You are to act as informed in other to avoid delay in transferring your prize winning to you

Sincerely,
Sean Parker

(Here is where they sent me to the courier company to get some money�..tough luck for them)

1-18-05
Reply:
Dear Mr. Parler,
Here is all the informations that you ases form , that I can get to you right now.

1.FULL NAMES OF BENEFICIARY .............. Staffen Phectian
2.RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS .............. 914 Jestar Ct, Benedict Arnold, NE
3,Age .................. 36
5.EMAIL ADDRESS .............. **********@******.com
6.NAME AND ADDRESS OF NEXT OF KIN .... .none�I�m single
7.AMOUNT WON .............. GBP 1,500,000.00 (One million Five Hundred thousand pounds)
8.REFERENCE NO .............. REF NO: HLF/200-26937
9.OCCUPATION .............. Salesman Mgr
10.MARITAL STATUS .............. single but looking (but not for you�I prefer females, thank you)

2) CERTIFIED CHEQUE MADE OUT IN YOUR NAME COURIERED TO YOU VIA OUR AFFILIATE COURIER COMPANY AND WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOUR ADDRESS.
DECLARATION:

I, Staffen Phectian, HEREBY DECLARE THAT THE ABOVE DATA ARE TRUE. IN CASE OF ANY UNFORSEEN CIRCUSTANCE,MY NEXT OF KIN HAS THE RIGHT TO CLAIM MY TOTAL WINNINGS.(SUPER STANDARD AGENT) SHALL ACT AS MY AGENT IN FACILITATING THE TRANSFER OF THE TOTAL FUND TO ME.
DATE 1-18-07

Staffen Phectian
Salesman Mgt,
ACME, Inc

�At ACME, our DESIRE is to DO YOU IN� (We make you need WHAT you need, WHEN you need it!)

(This came in the next daySmile

1-19-07
Harry James
To Staffen Phectian
date Jan 19, 2007 8:15 AM
AIRMAX COURIER SERVICES CLAIM OPTIONS.

(REG. NO: 975624) AIRMAX COURIER SERVICES SAME DAY DELIVERY WORLD WIDE19th january , 2007ORDER NUMBER: M562785. Dear :Staffen Phectian, This is to inform you that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters of the UK National Lottery.The original copy of your certificate from the British Government stating that the money was obtained legally through their National Lotto will be sent to you and the bank as soon as you meet with any of the option selected and your winnings will be couriered or transferred to you immediately. You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the transferring of your cash prize to you. With regards to this, there are two options open to you, you are required to select the most convenient of the two. The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below: OPTION 1:Courier of your winning draft to you via any of this channel listed below: DHLMailing: �480.00Insurance: �280.00Vat: � 60.55 TOTAL: �820.55 ______________________________________________________ ACS EXPRESS DELIVERY (2working days) Mailing................................�420.00Insurance............................�230.00Vat (5%)...............................� 70.00TOTAL................................. �720.00 ____________________________________________ Mailing: �450.00Insurance: �250.05Vat: � 90.00 TOTAL: �790.00The insurance company declined reverse payment for the courier, stating that it is against their professional policy towards ensuring the safe delivery of the draft to you. That if a reverse payment is made, and something goes wrong, that we/you cannot sue the courier company or insurance company to recover the full value of the fund as stipulated in the draft since payment for insurance cover was not made at point of mailing.With the above reason, reverse payment is ruled out.Forward the cost of mailing your draft with any of the courier channel cost you choose above to us. Note that your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy by GEOTRUST INSURANCE COMPANY, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it will be remitted to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your prize is transferred to you. Please respond to this email by making a selection from the two options above. Also attach a scanned copy of either your driver's licence, international passport (photo page) or any other legally identifying document. Also be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of winnings is exactly two weeks after the receipt of this email. After this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be re-used in the drawings of the next edition of the lottery.Good luck and Congratulations once again. Please send your response within the next 24hrs to this same email address. Mr.HARRY JAMES(Dispatch Officer)ManagementAIRMAX COURIER SERVICE [email protected] Tel: +447040111795 Tel: +447031909130 Fax:+448700685766 (I gave them a �few� days and them send a reply:)They sent this:FROM(REG. NO: 975624) AIRMAX COURIER SERVICES SAME DAY DELIVERY WORLD WIDE10th February, 2007ORDER NUMBER: M562785. Dear :Staffen Phectian, This is to inform you that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters of the UK National Lottery.The original copy of your certificate from the British Government stating that the money was obtained legally through their National Lotto will be sent to you and the bank as soon as you meet with any of the option selected and your winnings will be couriered or transferred to you immediately. You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the transferring of your cash prize to you. With regards to this, there are two options open to you, you are required to select the most convenient of the two. The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below: OPTION 1:Courier of your winning draft to you via any of this channel listed below: DHLMailing: �480.00Insurance: �280.00Vat: � 60.55 TOTAL: �820.55 ______________________________________________________ ACS EXPRESS DELIVERY (2working days) Mailing................................�420.00Insurance............................�230.00Vat (5%)...............................� 70.00TOTAL................................. �720.00 ____________________________________________ Mailing: �450.00Insurance: �250.05Vat: � 90.00 TOTAL: �790.00The insurance company declined reverse payment for the courier, stating that it is against their professional policy towards ensuring the safe delivery of the draft to you. That if a reverse payment is made, and something goes wrong, that we/you cannot sue the courier company or insurance company to recover the full value of the fund as stipulated in the draft since payment for insurance cover was not made at point of mailing.With the above reason, reverse payment is ruled out.Forward the cost of mailing your draft with any of the courier channel cost you choose above to us. Note that your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy by GEOTRUST INSURANCE COMPANY, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it will be remitted to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your prize is transferred to you. Please respond to this email by making a payment from the two options above. Also attach a scanned copy of either your driver's licence, international passport (photo page) or any other legally identifying document. Also be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of winnings is exactly two weeks after the receipt of this email. After this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be re-used in the drawings of the next edition of the lottery. Note that payment of any of this convenient option should be made through western union money transfer below are the payment details. NAME OF REVICER: HARRY J. DIRISU ADDRESS: 78BUCKINGHAM PALACE ROAD, LONDON, SWW ORR. You are to send the payment slip to this office as soon as the payment is been made in other for us to have it documented there in our office. Good luck and Congratulations once again. Please send your response within the next 24hrs to this same email address. Mr.HARRY JAMES(Dispatch Officer)ManagementAIRMAX COURIER SERVICE [email protected] For more information you can reach this office with the office number below during office hours for verification of your parcel. Tel: +447040111795 Tel: +447031909130 Fax:+448700685766

(As you can tell, again I waited a little while to give an answer�)

2-14-07

REPLY:
Dear Mr Harry James�s peter,
Thank you so much for sending me this information, and I will send you the fees and duties as soon as you can clear up some information for me�

A. What is a �Vat.� Fee? I have never heard of this before..
B. What are the amounts in $US DOLLARS�I am completely and totally unfamiliar with UK British Pounds Money.

Please, I look forward to your reply with the answers to these questions as soon as possible, so I can you the fees and monies necessariy, as soon as I can umderstand hwy much they are.

Thanks,
Staffen Phectian
Salesman Mgt,
ACME, Inc

2-14-07
Harry James,

Dear :Staffen Phectian,

We are upon receipt of your email, and with all content read and well understood we have come to make you understand that the �VAT� fee stands for (VALUE ADDED TAX) fee and below have been stated other relevant charges in equivalents to the United States Dollars as required by you.

TOTAL:������.. �820.55
USD:��������$ 1,605.25

TOTAL...............................�720.00
USD: $ 1,408.99

TOTAL:�����.��.�790.00
USD���������$1545.47

Note that you are to send the payment slip to this office immediately the payment is made in other for us to have it documented there in the office.

Once again congratulation and have a nice day as we await you quick response.

Best Regards,
Mr. HARRY JAMES (Dispatch Officer)
RMAX COURIER SERVICE

(WOW, their fees sure did increase a bunch just because I asked what they were!!)

Reply:
2-15-07
Dear Mr. James�s Harry Peter,
That shure is a lot of pounds of money that you are asking me to spend all at one time to send to you�that is a lot of moola�you know, cabbage�greenbacks. I have just recently been embroiled in an employee dispute that is tying up the majority of my liquid assets�and my attorneys are making �assets� of themselves with the fees they are charging me to keep me on a solid financial footing during all of this�so there is currently no way that I can send you that kind of cash�but there is an alternative, if I may suggest it. You are asking for almost $5000.00, which I can�t shuck out right now. But a few years ago, while I was on vacation in Germany, I met up with a friend of mine who happened to be there on business; he is an exporter. Or WAS, I should say. Anyhow, he asked me to carry a package back to the states for him as I was returning before he was, and He said that he would make arrangements to get it from me when he got back. Unfortunately, he happened to be on a flight to New York, in September of 2001. I think you know the flight I am talking about. It didn�t land too well�you know, it hit one of those buildings, and he didn�t make it out alive.
He was a single man, and I have yet to be able to find any relatives of his to give his package to; to make a short story long, I opened the package up a few months ago, and found out that there was about $35,000.00 worth of diamonds in the lining of the package. Boy, can you imagine the surprise I had. But the problem that I have is, that I can�t sell them because I have no documents on them. I have heard that over there where you are, it is easier to sell items like that, as there are ways around the documentation. What I would like to propose is this�
How about I send you half of the diamonds, about $15,000.00 worth of them�you would be able to sell them, and pay the fees, keep 40% of the remainder, and send the rest to me. That way all the fees are covered, and we both have some �extra� income that doesn�t necessarily have to be reported. Does this sound all right? There is nothing illegal at all abut it, as I haven�t been able to find any next of kin or relatives�and he gave the package to me.
Let me know as soon as possible,
Thanks,
Staffen Phectian
Salesman Mgr.
ACME, Inc.
Amalgamated Conglomeration of Manufacturing Engineers, Inc.

"At ACME, our DESIRE is to DO YOU IN!" (We make you need WHAT you need, WHEN you need it!)

Roosevelt said walk soft and carry a big stick...Baiters say carry a big stick, and use it OFTEN on your lads!
Rev. Ben Dover
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well done... perhaps you've just made plans to come to West Africa and can meet with him in person?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic