SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New scam up for grabs.. have fun

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
d pachios
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from ispmxaamta06-gx.windstream.net ([213.4.149.12])
by ispmxmta03-srv.windstream.net with ESMTP
id <20070209070025.DQOB1691.ispmxmta03-srv.windstream.net@ispmxaamta06-gx.windstream.net>
for <[email protected]>; Fri, 9 Feb 2007 01:00:25 -0600
Received: from csmtpout4.frontal.correo ([213.4.149.12])
by ispmxaamta06-gx.windstream.net with ESMTP
id <20070209070025.WELD1566.ispmxaamta06-gx.windstream.net@csmtpout4.frontal.correo>
for <[email protected]>; Fri, 9 Feb 2007 01:00:25 -0600
Received: from cps2 (213.4.149.20) by csmtpout4.frontal.correo (7.2.056.6)
id 45CADF490004BB28; Fri, 9 Feb 2007 03:26:17 +0100
Received: from [82.206.131.98] by correo2.terra.es with HTTP
(authenticated as [email protected]); Fri, 9 Feb 2007 03:26:17 +0100
Message-ID: <7278662.1170987977787.JavaMail.root@cps2>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 03:26:17 +0100 (MET)
Reply-To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Employment Offer
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_17916_9611371.1170987977785"

Dear Sir/Madam,
WORK FROM HOME AT YOUR COMFORT I am Mark Collins, I represent CHINA STEEL HOME based in China. We market and export steel products and other products for world trade from other steel producing companies in China. We also have factories located in West Africa where we extract the raw materials needed for the manufacturing of fabrics,we are searching for a representative in the states, someone who would help us recieve payments from our customers in the states.I mean someone that is responsible and reliable, who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in Europe, Canada and America as well as making payments through you as our payment officer. Though we are working on setting up a branch in the states,but for now we need a representative in the united state who will be handling that aspect,We are willing to pay 10% per every payment you recieve and you can still keep your regular job while you work for us. All you have to do is help us recieve payments from our customers in the states.These payments are in Cashiers Checks or Money Orders and Wire Transfer and they would come to you in your name, so all you need do is cash it,deduct your payment and wire the rest to us via western union. You can ask any question concerning the areas where you are not clear and I assure you that I will answer them to the best of my knowledge.But It wouldn't cost you any amount and your commitment is what is required. Please, to facilitate the conclusion of this transaction if accepted, please do send me an email immediately to my private email address: [email protected] Kindly complete the form below. S/Name F/Name Address: Tel #: Sex Country Please fill the form and send back as an email to the address [email protected] CHINA STEEL HOME. www.steelhome.cn NB: OUR COMPANY'S LINE OF BUSINESS IS VERY LUCRATIVE.IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO WORK WITH THE CHINA STEEL HOME.AN OPPORTUNITY THAT MUST BE TAKEN Respectfully, Mark Collins MARKETING MANAGER EUROPE & AMERICA CHINA STEEL HOME.

Ahora tambi�n puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el m�vil.
Inf�rmate en www.terra.es/correo.

have fun D
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic