SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

please kill HYIPTiming Corporation

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
notorial dissent
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HYIPTiming Corporation

scammer bank site dealing in hyips

www.hyiptiming.com
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

notorial dissent wrote:
scammer bank site dealing in hyips
www.hyiptiming.com

Where on the site are they claiming to be a bank? Is it a bank? No. Is it a HYIP shill? Yes. Is it fake? Nope, it's a real HYIP shill.
I'm not sure about the legal position here. Is it illegal for people sitting in the Bermudas to recommend other people invest in HYIPs?
Anyway, probably better of in the Misc. Scams forum...

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HYIP = Ponzi scheme.

LART it 'till it glows.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Only that the site isn't a HYIP, but more a HYIP advertising site, similar to Goldpoll, MMG, etc.
Not as clear-cut as a simple HYIP, IMHO

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aiding and abetting scammers = LART target.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
maztuhblastah
Disposable Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if we have any grounds on which to try and get them taken down.

Many people believe HYIP's to be real -- and if they have no idea that an HYIP is a ponzi, they could use that as their defense. For all they know, they could be recommending real investment programs. Personally, I think they're every bit as bad as the people who run HYIPs... but as we all know, the outside world thinks differently than we do.

root@usm4n:/ # cat /var/log/kills.log

Banks: 26 HYIP/Misc: 23 Total: 49
United Kingdom x 9 Netherlands x 7 Nigeria x 2 United States x 2 Benin x 1 Germany x 1 Togo x 1 Senegal x 1 Hong Kong x 1 Spain x 1 France x 1 Switzerland x 1 pyramid x 22
<b>--._.->solidinvestment.com -- rest in pieces!<-._.--</b>
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Exactly what I wanted to say. Yes, HYIP forums like Goldpoll, MMG, etc. are not much better than HYIPs, but LARTing them is a waste of energy...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic