SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Superbowl Thread (COLTS WON!!!!!!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Who's going to win the Superbowl?

Colts
32%
 32%  [ 12 ]
Bears
18%
 18%  [ 7 ]
Who Cares?
48%
 48%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 37

Hugh Jundys
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw the 2004 Super Bowl live, and I saw it for free. Of course, it was only a few minutes of the game, and at the time I didn't know I was seeing it, but I saw it.

My wife and I were flying home from our honeymoon. Didn't know it was being held that same day, didn't know we were flying over it, but I did see the stadium out the window of the plane and think to myself "Geez, that looks like a big game!"

pony <---- hee hee
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I woke up about 20 minutes ago.. I missed the entire first half but superbowl.com says

"The Colts have battled back to take a 16-14 halftime lead over the Bears in Super Bowl XLI (LIVE on CBS). The first half features six turnovers and a rainy Dolphin Stadium."

WOOOOOOOOOOOO go colts!
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The commercial with the animals trying to figure out how to use a mouse was funny.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW, the bears quarterback fell twice, and got sacked.. HAHA.. bears suck Smile.
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

second post, very sorry PWT mods.. Sad

http://www.youtube.com/browse?s=sb is where you can see the superbowl commercials. I cannot do this right now as i'm downloading something else and my internet speed is so slow Sad.

Colts won! updated thread title.
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And now it can all be locked as to being irrelevant to life in general, as it's just a rich men's game's for entertainment.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog

Last edited by JoeTam on Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done the Colts clapping

And as for one of my winning margin bets:

Indianapolis to win by 7-12 @ 4.50 Won

Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, it's over.

I guess that means a lot of hicks will have to find another excuse to get drunk on cheap beer next week.

I'm pretty sure they'll find something. Wink

BTW, were there any nation shocking bare breasts this year?
Chief2B
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^what makes you think they need an excuse?????
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
^^^^what makes you think they need an excuse?????

Don't you mean we? Razz don't worry, I'm with you..... My special reason tomorrow is......monday....yeah monday...it is monday right? Very Happy

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stargate wrote:
Done. Very Happy I voted the new option, simply because I'm a Broncos fan...and they're not in it.

Well, Broncos - Colts, kind of the same equine family... Shocked so I wanted to Colts to win, but thought the Bears were real hungry for the win. I should have put some money on it though...

I too am a Broncos fan (comes with the altitude) and even have seen the Broncos play in Dolphin Stadium in 1998. As if anyone cares... Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Nice to see my earlier post wasn't a waste of time....so far Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why did it have four downs instead of three? Why was it played on such a tiny field with such a tiny ball? And not a single rouge in the entire game. Bah!

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

when does the world series baseball start

Shocked

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Pantsface
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whats a super bowl?

"As an idiot who have not see money?Stupify away from me ungodly person." - Nugo

"I dream how we will sit at you at home I will
sit on your knees, you will iron my face, my legs." - Marina

pony Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was ready to send some money to a couple of lads, but told them I could easily increase my cash in hand by betting on the Bears to win! Due to my gambling loss I asked for a "loan"...
Quote:

Morgan,

Terrible news, Chicago lost the Superbowl and now I am poor and desperate. Please I need these funds, can you lend me the money for the payment? I will pay you double your regular fee when I have collected the fund.

Please help urgent,

Quote:
Barrister John Morgan
Advocate & Solicitors

05/02/2007

Attn: Mr. William Duru,

I received your message and I was unhappy when i had that Chicago lost the Superbowl, Right now if i can assist you i will do it willing but i need to make some payment on your behalf inother to obtain the documents and necessary things, try your best to come up with part of the money so that things can go on.

Yours faithfully,

Barrister John Morgan
Accredited Lawyer

At least it will buy me a few more weeks of wasting his time. Not sure what I would have done if Chicage had won, but I'm pretty sure it would have involved insults and misunderstanding.

BTW I thing the gambling modality is an excellent distraction. Had several humorous exchanges with the lads after Ghana beat the US in World Cup last year...

Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic