SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dublin Bar recommendation

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
eamonn
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me and Mrs E are off to Dublin for a couple of days R&R next month. Last time I went there (on a friends stag do) the only places we went were some loud disco pubs in Temple bar. This time I'd like to go somewhere with more traditional Irish music.
Can anyone recommend a place or two ?

get your baiting forms here
Dirteh Sanchez
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very difficult.
Most Dublin bars only have "Tourist" traditional music. In fact, if you want 'real' Irish music (and God only knows why, its bollox) stay out of the city.

Killed Scammer Banks >200 (gave up counting longgggggg ago.) Jolly Roger x5 x2 Mortar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oooooh, trad music, i can`t think of anywhere in Dublin other than the Temple Bar in Temple Bar......

i`d highly recommend skipping Dublin and going to Cork Kerry or Galway, the west coast is so much better, (I`m originally from Dublin!) there`s a trad pub in Galway that is immortalised by Tommy Tiernan (check youtube)
it`s called the Crane and there`s a session every night, watch out for the Fanta Filled F Shocked Shocked kers!

West Cork and Kerry are gems of places, it`s a different world down there altogether, and if you like your seafood they are great places to be

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
eamonn
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I really want is to see a band like the Pogues (but I'm not sure Mrs E would be overly keen).

get your baiting forms here
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

West Coast for definite so, keep an eye on the dirtier looking pubs! failing that the pogues are on every juke box in the country so have lots of Yoyos handy

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I went to O'Donoghues (on Merrion Row, nr St Stephen's Green) and the music there was OK!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
NatureBoy75
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Temple bar district is the only place I've been where they won't serve you for being a bit drunk. And to think that they sell all that "Temple Bar Drinking Team" tat in the shops... bah... Mad
Kiwi Baiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Celt Bar on Talbot street was pretty good, from what I remember of it anyway! Very Happy

I hope by now you must have finish eating your friend as you said. please fry to conclude this business - Sayak Yusuf with a recipe suggestion??!!

Also, kindly address me as Mr. Clement Wank not Wanker..okay. - Clem

I felt seriously sick due to deep thinking- Cynthia Dankwa
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I second the Celt, It is only small and gets packed. But the owner usually goes out around other bars looking for decent Irish bands to get in to play at the pub. So if there are good bands around he usually will find them and get them to play at the pub. The place also has a good cross section of Authentic Irish Drunks to keep you entertained Very Happy

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

friday3 wrote:
Authentic Irish Drunks.... Very Happy

The Fighter
The Moaner
The Whinger
The Beggar
The Smoker
The Mumbler
The Joker
The Gambler
&The TD..... around election time!!

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i completely forgot...

The Dancer
The Know It All
The Cryer
The Babble On
and of course...
The Teenager

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Napalm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

eamonn wrote:
What I really want is to see a band like the Pogues (but I'm not sure Mrs E would be overly keen).

You want to come and see my crew then.
http://www.myspace.com/11584433

Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This could be what you're after..Plenty of info for tourists aswell.. Very Happy

<a href="http://www.dublinks.com/index.cfm/loc/11/pt/0/spid/033E0787-5321-49B2-B23BE0A1EA966BA9.htm">Dublin Pub Crawl Thingy</a>

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic