SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Try reading this after a few wines

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After dinner I thought I would just check if my favourite lad had replied. Sure enough there was a letter, but try as I might it was hard to understand.
I think I will check before I decide to have a few dinner time wines.
Gotta love this from

Quote:
WE ARE OK AND WE ARE DOING FINE BUT JUST A LITTLE HUNGER HERE IN THE CAMP TINA HAS GRON LINE DONT YOU SEE HER IN THE PHOTO BUT WELL WE THANK GOD FOR KEPPING US ALIVE TILL TODAY.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR FOR ALL YOUR GOOD IDEAS, SIR I WANT YOU TO PLEASE GIVE US SOME MORE TIME, I WILL LIKE TO TALK IT OVER WITH MY SISTER AND THEN WE WILL DECIDED IF WE SHOULD GO BACK TO SCHOOL OR SHE SHOULD BE A MODDEL WHY ME I WILL BECOME A DOCTOR OK.

BUT AS SOON AS THIS TRANSFER IS MADE, I AND TINA WANT TO LIVE THIS COUNTRY IMMEDIATLY BECAUSE WE ARE TIRED OF SURFERING, SIR WE HAVE NEVER SURFERRED LIKE THIS BEFORE, OUR FATHER ALWAYS TOOK CARE OF US BUT ALL OF A SURDELLY EVERY THING JUST STARTED CHANGING I MEAN I LOSE MY FATHER, LOSE MY FATHER'S HOUSE, HIS BUSINESS I MEAN EVERY I CAN STOP CRYING EACH TIME I THINK OF ALL THIS, I WANT A PLACE SO PEACE FULL WHERE I CAN FORGET ABOUT ALL THIS MEMORY

SIR ONCE AGAIN I WANT TO SAY THANKS FOR YOUR GOODNESS WELL DON, OUR GOD WILL NEVER FOGET YOU IN THE FUTURE.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a few wines???

I cannot read it after my 3rd after dinner expresso!!!

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Text Dead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
WE ARE TIRED OF SURFERING

Maybe you should suggest taking up scuba diving.

Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even in the light of morning and a berrocca, I still don't get it.
What is 'gron line', and I love the use of the word surdelly.
Confused

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic