SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I can't find the place where my questions would be answered!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Adam Zapple
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't get any responses from anyone. I am new and I am wondering, what I am doing wrong! Sad I have posted a few questions however, I don't even know how to see if, I HAVE received any responses.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Adam- Welcome to Eater. Someone will come along shortly to inject you with knowledge. So while you are waiting, pull up a chair and read the stickies. After you are done, read them again. Remember to bait safely and have lots of fun making the world a better place.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~Adam Zapple,

Welcome. To view any responses to your posts, click on Forum then Search both at the top of the screen. Then type your username in the second search box - 'Search for author' and then hit the 'Search' button. All your posts and responses will then be listed.

Tommo

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or when you are logged in, click your username at the bottom of the main forum page, which will take you to your profile, in your profile there is a link called Find all posts by Adam Zapple, you can view your posts and any replies from there.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suppose you're talking about kind of this one?
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=98062

Welcome, first, and just like in real life it sometimes is hard to ask the correct question. Some of your questions will be answered "RTFM" or "Search is your friend", or "google is your friend", or "In Before The Lock" (IBTL), some won't be answerd at all, either because nobody has an answer or all are too lazy or too busy or too drunk, or asleep or, or, or.

Most of qur questions will be answered, because there are quite a few nice people out there, and they're all doing the same. Very Happy

Concerning the post mentioned:
This question IS hard to answer, because there is no hint how it could happen . If you asked me: I don't have the slightest idea. So I don't post an answer. My answer wouldn't help you.

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

Failure to complies with this order require a severe act by the mets and
purnishment by law. (The Metropolitan Police)

fork off.. ([email protected])
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh, stupid me Embarassed
Have you been here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16765
for a mentor?
I didn't look it up - If yes: Good, wait and see.
If no: Go there. Good place Very Happy

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

Failure to complies with this order require a severe act by the mets and
purnishment by law. (The Metropolitan Police)

fork off.. ([email protected])
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Adam, welcome to Eater! One of your questions was not answered because you posted it in the 'introduce yourself here' section. If you go back you will see that TS gave you a tip about posting it somewhere more visible (the hints and tip sections), your questions about Lad Vampire was answered. You can easily check if your threads got a reply by following the excellent advice posted above this post, or you can click on 'watch this topic for replies' so you will receive an email as soon as somebody posts in the thread.

If you have a lot of questions and you would like someone to help you through your first baits, feel free to post in this thread. Mind you, it will some time for Cherrie to set you up with a mentor, but it shouldn't take longer than 10 days. In the mean time, browse around the forum, read as much as you can. Don't let the lads rush you and take your time. If you need to stall to get something sorted out, send your character on a holiday or a business trip.

Good luck!

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Adam - don't panic. There's plently of scammers to go round - believe me. If you are ever running short this place will supply them to you by the ton.

I started here about New Year and now have about 15 bites and two longer term baits. I had some previous experience, but hadn't found a modality that worked for me and gave me fun. I have now - and with much help from the kind people here I have a website to support my baiting and a girl baiter who will take some calls for me. The resources here are gigantic.

If you rush in too hard you'll crash and burn as I nearly did. Guidance, knowledge and experience will lead you to bait better.

I don't mind if anyone wants to join my modality and share my resource - but it's still a little new for that. You won't be left idle for long Adam.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic