SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chinese Scam?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i got this today, IP originates from Peking, 222.131.168.9

i haven`t heard of chinese scams, got a few from africa pretending to be chinese, but this is my first proper chinese,

Quote:

Dear my friend:
we are The agent of Peking of a large-scale manufacturer ,which has enjoyed good reputation for years,and we have many customers around the world.
i can supply very good quality hot products to you with best price.i hope you can become my good partner,i hope we will build very good business relationship,i hope both of us can earn more profit by our cooperation. we are major is sell Motorcycles,Laptops,Cameras,Mobile,TeleVision,GPS ,Digital Video ,mp3 and mp4 ,and the other electronic product.
If you do, please take your time to contact us:
www.bjelectron.com
MSN: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]

Quote:

very good quality hot products
Laughing

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

looks like a phone lad.

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

did you check the site? the contact details match up, skype aswell, WU MG and Bank Payments (where`s the sticky on phone lads?)

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah i had a look. the only think that confused me was putting up the bank details. of course it might be a "there was a problem with our bank account, WU please" thing but you never know.

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic