SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Vicious storm moving in, preparation under way. (Dog thread)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/145/353293226_47790df02d_b.jpg
The dogs are working overtime to help out. Flannel Plaid couch cover, check! Large Boxer left, check! Purple yank rope, check! Medium Box dog center, check! Chihuahua in pink golf shirt right side, check! Dog shaped play toy, far right, check! Looks like we're ready! Bring on the 0 degree temps!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww, if I ever come back in another life as a pet, I want to be Joe's pet.
Pink golf shirt, how cute. Very Happy

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he has a 1 handicap. Spoiled worse than a year old egg.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Reverend Bondi Cigars
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JoeTam wrote:
The dogs are working overtime.....

Possibly a slight exaggeration there, particularly the one on the far right. Makes a good pic anyway. You can never have too many dogs. Anyway, I did see 'dog thread' mentioned so.....

It's her birthday, she's 5 today. And not that dog years crap either; whoever made that up don't know s__t about dogs.

"FUCK YOU REVEREND CIGAR" [Fred Taylor] Hello Kitty!

"Hello Friend Rev Bondi Cigars, greetings in the name of Jesus Christ......I have some money now with me so that we can proceeds with the cleansing process......." [Reverend Michael]

"Father Bondi you said I should use explosive to open the safe......." [Reverend Michael again]

"Rev Bondi Cigars now see what you have cost for me , i will never forgive you!!!!!!!" [and again]
Vanndickey
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Rockaway- Long time no talk man, how are you?

Say mate, is that an Australian Cattle dog?? My parents have two of them, and they are amazing intelligent dogs and a load of fun to be around.

@JoeTam- "Rosie", my chihuahua is doing the same exact thing as your pups....except mine is nuzzled up on the wifes belly. She seems to be waiting patiently for our son or daughter to "come out ALREADY" Laughing

"EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW"-Mrs. Mary Collins Brown

Mortar x5
Reverend Bondi Cigars
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@VD Yeah, how's it goin' man? It's an ACD all right. [We invented them over here.] Laughing
And how's your wife doin' there? must be only a few days to go now?

"Hello Friend Rev Bondi Cigars, greetings in the name of Jesus Christ......I have some money now with me so that we can proceeds with the cleansing process......." [Reverend Michael]

"Father Bondi you said I should use explosive to open the safe......." [Reverend Michael again]

"Rev Bondi Cigars now see what you have cost for me , i will never forgive you!!!!!!!" [and again]
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Birthday Rock's Dog! Bella, Cisco is sticking his tongue out at you. (Or me) It's a love sign. Actually, I'm a cat person. My wife got me going on doggers. A month ago, a Coyote ate my Chop Cat. My Choppers. 2 years ago, Max Cat was the victim. Maxamole! 5 years ago a Coyote ate my Louie Cat at Tahoe. My Louie! My Lou Lou! This year, I want to buy a .270 with modified FMJ ammo. No license, no limit. Nevada. All I want is 3. Hip shots. Crawl about Coyoyes, crawl. Call it even.

Goat dog
Gussie Fink-Nottle
Wannabe Baiter

Location: In the members lounge at the Drones, drinking orange juice!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Joe.

What's with the Chihauhau, a midnight snack for the other 2!

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Admit it Joe, you are a big softy at heart. Wink
I am a cat person too although I loved our little Cavelair King Charles Spaniel we had. He was too old to come with us to Australia so we found him a wonderful home with a couple who had just lost their little CKCS. We brought our 2 cats over here though and we look after kittens for the Animal Welfare League until they get to weigh 1kg and can be put up for adoption.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I admit it Bella. I'm a mushpot. I can't even watch the "Lifetime" channel. I couldn't kill a Coyote, but entertain the thought. Vanndickey, my thoughts are with you and the wife. You're going to be a Dad this week! Real sweet ACD Rock, Ill bet he's a blast! GFN, wife's birthday present. Goes by the name of Cisco. He holds his own against the big pooches.

Goat dog
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update. The dog shaped play toy has succumbed to a horrible whip lashing, neck snapping death, courtesy of Cooper, the big dog. Twisted Evil Fuzz is everywhere. A carcass is all that's left. Even the "squeeker" has gone missing. Poor play doggie. It was quick, so don't fret. Coop is sleeping it off, as we speak. Another $5 gone. Rolling Eyes

Goat dog
Reverend Bondi Cigars
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JoeTam wrote:
...Even the "squeeker" has gone missing...

Err, that could be a problem. [Guess you could try squeezing each dog until you find the one that "squeeks"].

Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The new dog (I renamed him "Timmy", after the South Park character since his legs are screwed up) loves to wear his Steelers outfit when we go for a walk.

starstarstarstar
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic