SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugu Does Not Want To Be Baited Again(tattoo pic Page 2)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
shishtavi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats the design I use, I will see which lad it is Twisted Evil I've been using the for a wee while and this fellow looks familiar

"YOU WONT RUN FAR FROM CR0WLEY AND HIS PLUMBERS, I DONT LIKE MUGUS TURNING ME AROUND." - Denny Both

"it should have occured to me being stranded the second time here in Ghana and your miserable organization cant even offer a $100 for my rescue,idiots!" - M0ses Uz3m3

"I need to get my donation now or else i will be forced to think ortherwise" - m0ses uz3m3
Safari x2 Lagos-Accra
Safari lagos-tamale: courtesy of SP
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^The designs look very similar.

Looking at both photos they are not the same lads,
I think this one is yours, He uses the name James.

I will be sending my mugu the ritual he has to take to become a member of my church Laughing Laughing

So Now I have to think on how to get rid of the curse of the tattoo.

Any more Ideas, I have been considerrin all the suggestions

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If it was the Golden Dawn, it doesn't get much better for your purposes.
Linky

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ thank you for the site. this is a great site for church baiters.
I will take my time and read as much as possible.

I am just waiting for a response from my mugu to proceed with the new tatto Laughing his luck will change for ever Laughing

Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
( Makinwa)
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had sent my mugu the ritual he had to perform and I got this

Quote:
Fr.K@juna R3tiab,

what about myself coming down to your place to perform
this rituals i think it will be better, so if you can
send me some money so that i can pay my way instead of
doing things here and i may make some mistakes,how do
you see this, i believe it will be better.
I wait to hear from you.
JAMES.

This is a nice approach by the mugu to try to get away from the ritual Laughing Laughing

( Makinwa)

Last edited by rumbero on Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You obviously can't give money to someone of impure soul. Ritual first, money afterwards!

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ well it could be nice to send him some flight tickets and have him travel to another city to take the plane. I have to see what he is willing to do about the ritual. Laughing

( Makinwa)
Shazbot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have a mugu offering you a safari in place of a ritual. This dilemma deserves a thumbs up.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After going back and forth with e-mails I get this letter.

What in the hell does he mean

Quote:
Dear Father Frank,

I think there is no way i can help myself any longer nobody seems to understand
i think the only solution is God should interven to my plight to the church.

There is an adage which says: "Their are bed's who want's to fly but as no wing"
I am ready if the church are willing to help me out of this mess.

I look forward to her from you soon.

My lad want to quit and he is playing a good role of Please feel sorry for me
He is at the point of debating whether to take the ceremony or just quit Shishtavi has joined the bait once again in order to convince the mugu
to get another tattoo Laughing Laughing

Any advice on how to best answer his little quote ??
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about "The lord helps he who helps himself"?

I always tell my church mugus that the board will only approve funds to members, and until they become members they can't get any funds. I do tell them to keep track of their costs though. I'm even kind enough to send them a TPS cover sheet to fax to me for each cost they need reimbursed for.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@rumbero,

There are birds who want to fly but have no wings-IMHO he wants to do it, but is wavering, how about getting him to do the "pre-ritual" stuff and then safari him somewhere nice...
shishtavi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell James that being alive is like a lighting up a dark room for one brief moment, only he can choose when to light up the room

"YOU WONT RUN FAR FROM CR0WLEY AND HIS PLUMBERS, I DONT LIKE MUGUS TURNING ME AROUND." - Denny Both

"it should have occured to me being stranded the second time here in Ghana and your miserable organization cant even offer a $100 for my rescue,idiots!" - M0ses Uz3m3

"I need to get my donation now or else i will be forced to think ortherwise" - m0ses uz3m3
Safari x2 Lagos-Accra
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jayhawk we have been through all you have suggested. the mugu does not want to spend any money. I do believe he is not doing quite so well with his scams.

I think I will write him a letter that will state:

the church will pay $ 500.00 dollars to the photographer that help my lad with the ritual Laughing

@ Shishtavi suggest you post with me on this bait. To let the members know your bait withthe lad to get another tattoo aout of him Laughing

( Makinwa)
Shadowplay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did a Golden Dawn bait about a year ago that ended up getting 5 lads to crucify themselves. Here's some of the script I used to get them over the edge. It's creepy as hell, but the High Priestess was pretty creepy too. Feel free to use any of it you wish. Smile

Quote:

I am fascinated about Africa. Yours must be the last remaining outpost where Nature is so abundant. Our ministry focuses heavily on the forces of Nature, and our part in the overall Blessing of Life. We are all part of a bigger Plan, and we can choose our destiny.

For instance, look at the sheep grazing. They happily follow thier shepherd, and depend on each other and the herd for protection. But in the end, the shepheard leads them to slaughter, does he not?

Then there is the Lion. He depends on his own instincts. He quietly stalks the herd, waiting for his opportunity. He has no shepherd. He chooses his destiny.

What makes the Lion different from the sheep? They are all animals, with the same basic parts and functions. Why are they so much different?

It is the craving. The Lion has tasted the blood, and it that craving that makes him powerful. It was Nature that gave him the tools to satisfy his craving.

Pius, we are the same. We can be sheep and live our lives in mindless oblivion, while the butchers block awaits us. Or we can be Lions and be the Masters of our own Destiny. If we have the craving, the tools will come to us. It can only make us stronger.

Please, do tell my your thoughts. Do you understand what I am saying?

Blessed Be,

Quote:
I joined this Blessed Temple as a Christian. As such I, like many others, atoned my sins to my Messiah. I was forgiven for those sins, because the Messiah was flogged and crucified for those sins.

Upon entering, I could no longer atone those sins to another. I was responsible for my own sins. In order to join, I too had to be crucified and flogged, so that my debt to the Messiah was paid, and I could move forward in a new sense of responsibilty for myself. I was no longer a sheep, and my actions were my own.

This was the first step to enlightenment for me years ago. I still enjoy a crucification and flogging, but it is no longer required of me. I find it very awakening to the Soul.

Think of it like this. On the bottom of a river, a group of tiny creatures are clinging to the rocks for thier survival. They cannot loosen thier grip, or the current will carry them away, and they will be beaten against the rocks. One of the creatures thought to himself, what if I were to just let go? What would happen? The others told him that would disastorous, since they were always taught to cling to the bottom. But the tiny creature did let go, and he was battered on the rocks. But eventually he learned to swim. As he swam above the other tiny creatures, they looked up and saw him soaring high above, and thought of him as a God. He was no God. He simply had the courage to go beyond what he was taught and pay the price for new knowledge. His pain brought him to a new Enlightenment.

Quote:
Pius, I do know what you are going through. Many religions have chosen to use the Creators as a path to power. They have manipulated the simple beauty of the Energy that is Life into a commodity to be bought and sold at their whim. They have created their sheep, for their own profit.

It is time for you to cast off the harness of the Father Patties and the others who use you. Our good friend Peto realizes this, though he is not in a position to tell of it. He too has been a sheep for so very long. I hope for the day that you two can meet. You have been a great friend to him in the hardest of times. He will be a great friend to you for what you have done.

You have expressed great concern for your Atonement. I understand this. I too suffered greatly to reach the level of enlightenment that I now offer to others. It is only by suffering that we reach new levels of Knowledge. You have no idea of what I have learned from that simple concept.

Please, do not hold back at at all on what you may suffer at your Atonement. Whatever you suffer will heal. What you will gain is yours forever. No one will ever be able to take that away from you.

This will be your transformation, which you will introduce yourself as a Lion among men. Make this a brutal experience, as it is our Passing into a new life. Do not treat this as a formality, but as an opportunity to show the Spirits your blood and conviction. Have as many witnesses as you wish, but the ultimate witnesses will be the Spirits. Prove to them that you are willing to cast off the harness, and be a Lion. Show them what you can endure, and the Spirits will reward you.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ fanstastic, I will be able to use some of your writing with two other mugus who are doubful about making that big step in seeking salvation in my churches Laughing Laughing
Thank you for giving me permission to use yoru writing

( Makinwa)
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote the mugu an inspirational letter, but the bait is geting to the point where I need to make a phone call to asure my lad that I am a real.

Here is his reply

Quote:
Fr. K@juna Reti@b,
I am begging you in the name of God to please show me
some acts of sincerity in this offer of yours, you are
such a big church ready to help me with millions and
you have been helping others but why do you find it
difficult to call me on phone, I am begining to fell
that this may end up the same way the other onr ended,
so please foe God'sake show me some miracle as Jesus
did to get his disciples.
James.

I need HELP, HELP in making a phone call to this mugu.

I will try first to have him call me before someone helps me make the call.
What kind of miracle can I show this mugu

( Makinwa)

Last edited by rumbero on Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rumbero wrote:

The 'wine into water' one always impresses but making the mugu man blind might be better...

Get him to stare at Windypops psycedellic whatyamaycallit

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=784542#784542

for ten minutes and he will see all kinds of miracles Smile

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rumbero wrote:

If you exactly know where he lives then you can send him an Iridium flare as a heavenly sign. Pray for good weather.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have not thought of a miracle answer to the mugu
but my new character will hope to have the mugu think a little bit more about
his tattoo Laughing

Quote:
Dear James

I have recieved a letter from Father K@juna Reti@b concerning a tattoo
you were deceived into taking.

We have the photo that Father K@juna sent us.
The tattoo is a very ancient pictogram associated with the mark of
the devil. It belongs to a very secret devil worshiper cult.
The cult goes by many different names. Over the last 6 months we have
seen 50 cases through out the world of people such as you, that were tricked into this.

We have helped 28 of these victims. the other 22 died from mysterious
causes or accidents. It is imperative that you counter this malificent emblem.
The power of the tattoo comes after sunset. You may have noticed that
you business transactions are not going well and that you find yourself with
or no money.
We have many ways to combat evil, but your tattoo is very powerful and needs
a special way to combat its force. There are only a few organizations in the world
that can help you with this.

You need to contact me as soon as possible.

Doctor Fi
Dxxxxxxxx Research Department

( Makinwa)

Last edited by rumbero on Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about geting him to try and scrub it off with wire wool and then pour salt in the wound, when this doesn't work his only choice will be to get another tattoo! Very Happy

Edit to add- How about he has to be naked and up a tree at the time, a very tall tree and someone has to show the usual photographic evidence...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
shishtavi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Should he get another tattoo he will need it in the inner thigh to create cosmic spirtual balance, This tattoo will be complex and with color in comparison with the other tattoo and so on. Ample photos will be required and attempting to fake it will lead to more problems as the tattoo will have to be MORE complex as he just increased its evilness.

Safari x2 Lagos-Accra
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THE MIRACLE: A photo of money destined for the lad Laughing Laughing

A quick BS letter and a photo did the trick

His reply:

Quote:
Fr.K@juna Reti@b,

I am not doubting your capability but all i am saying
is that you should at least call me on phone so that
you will know if realy the person you are dealing with
is real.I got some letters from some people claiming
that you directed them to contact me, but please for
God'sake call me or give me your numbers so that i can
call you, my numbers (+xxxxx6225258).I know you realy
want to help me but i dont ever want to make any
mistake again.The rituals yes i can perform them,but
how are you assuring me that what i am doing will be
effective without you being there, this is why i asked
you to send me some little money so that i can come
down to you or better still send one of your staff to
come and do this rituals for me down here.
I wait to hear from you soon.
James.

I need the help of an experienced baiter to make a call to the mugu. The mugu is ready and able.
The phone call will seal the bait. I will be posting this help

( Makinwa)

Last edited by rumbero on Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rumbero wrote:
@ 7/9 LOL I had the experience of accidentally getting jalape�o juice in my eyes.
While making a hot salsa, I was cutting an onion, my eyes began to tear and rubbed my eyes with my hands, The burning was out of this world.

I pranked a worker at a local mexican food store a while back. She was chopping up jalapeno peppers and I made a "Got something in your eye" gesture and of course she rubbed her eye. Funny as hell.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do not want to loose my mugu. so I am trying an compromise to at least
get some trophies out of him.

My reply:
Quote:

Dear James:

Regading the letters you have received. I took the liberty of having them contact you
regarding the tatttoo. Son, I am very concerned about this, and you should also be concerned.

I am also aware of mistrusting people for what they did to you.
We too are very cautious because we have been scammed by many people.
James you need to start trusting again. Since I too have to be careful maybe we can meet half way.

I will send you $ 500.00 dollars if you send me two photos of you holding two (2) large signs.
One sign would read.

I AM NOT A SCAMMER
FATHER RETIAB

the other would read

I PROMISE TO BE A
LOYAL
NEKCUF REMMARCS

Son I believe that this would be most convenient to both and after
I send you the $ 500.00 you can take the ritual/

My phone is not set up to make international calls, but you may call me

206 888 xxxx

God bless you my son

Father K@juna Reti@b

( Makinwa)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic