SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Singapore Challenge!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
xXCIENFUEGOSXx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I�m baiting n this guy .. am really trying to get him to Singapore!!! see singapore is a real scary place for crooks ... no man out of law would dare going there!!

I sugest to plan this on a Nigerian bait, since they are the ones with money!

May be Singapore crazy laws could lock up one of this guys!!

Let me know what you guys think!
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you can do such a thing it would be wonderful.

However, I guess the trip from Nigeria to Singapore should be rather expensive. I don't believe they will be willing to spend the money. But of course, you will loose nothing by trying - and I am quite sure the Singapore police will be happy to put her hands and big sticks on such people.
xXCIENFUEGOSXx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nigeria to Singapore specialls go from 600 to 2000 ....
I mean it is a multimillonaire fund!!!
am trying to place up my bet with wicked 11000 i have to pay this mugu.. think he�ll fall for it!?
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

xXCIENFUEGOSXx wrote:
think he�ll fall for it!?

The new girl at the cashiers of my local supermarket is rather cute and I'd like to ask her out for a Campari or something. Do you think she would say yes?

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You won't know until you ask - just have realistic expectations Laughing

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ See, xXCIENFUEGOSXx, Gnasher has spelled it out for you. Laughing

kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don wrote:
... Do you think she would say yes?

If you put a banana in your pocket ... Wink
monkeybutt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ha, i dont think the police would really care here.

i'm from singapore btw. the title caught my attention. but great idea! make him waste the airfare. it must cost a BOMB.
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And what if he makes him write some grafity on the wall?
Dareth Ioggmao
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy wrote:
If you put a banana in your pocket ... Wink

FRONT pocket! Smile

ol-fishinbait
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nalei wrote:
And what if he makes him write some grafity on the wall?
Or if he encourages him to bring mysterious white powders with him... Twisted Evil

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
xXCIENFUEGOSXx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~nalei,

men he can get caned till he�s sorrow ass bleeds!

@Singaporean... what you mean the police won�t care.. I dear you to take Durian to the MRT (subway, metro) see if you don�t get fined 500 dollars for it!!! i bet you like that stuff,,.... Durian is like onions with sugar,,,, yuck!
I liked Singapor though... in a Big metropoly nothing much to do sort of way.... the only green bushy place is the zoo!
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Quote:
what you mean the police won�t care

He's right - the Singapore police will take no action unless there is physical evidence of a crime actually being committed in Singapore.

I know, because last year I spoke face to face with the Singapore Criminal Investigation Department about exactly this kind of scenario, and that's what they told me.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
monkeybutt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah wright, youre right. haha.

but yes. grafitti sounds like a good idea. you gotta get him to do something unlawful. maybe give him some chinese words to recite to a police officer or something.

and i dont think they care much about the durian too. haha. probably chase him off the train or something. i know i know now! get him to leave a bag stuffed with paper in the mrt train or something. gets people really paranoid and freaked out. they'd probably take him in for questioning so the stupid mugu gets detained for questioning for a good few hours.
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

monkeybutt wrote:
get him to leave a bag stuffed with paper in the mrt train or something. gets people really paranoid and freaked out.

Bad idea. Seriously bad idea. This site is about baiting scammers, not causing maximum inconvenience for innocent third parties. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be too pleased if you were stuck at an airport because some nitwit got his lad to cause a bomb alarm there.

monkeybutt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and i dont think they care much about the durian too. haha. probably chase him off the train or something. i know i know now! get him to leave a bag stuffed with paper in the mrt train or something. gets people really paranoid and freaked out. they'd probably take him in for questioning so the stupid mugu gets detained for questioning for a good few hours.
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Question

Tiewren
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@monkeybutt: dude, cool it, don't give too bad an impression of Singaporeans now willya? Shocked

@WBH: hmms interesting, you actually spoke to the top guys there?

Actually, there has been quite a bit of news recently on people in Singapore being scammed (and rather badly) by Nigerians; there's quite a number of Africans in general coming in lately too so it may not be as exotic as one may have supposed.

I would say there are ways to really piss off the wrong people here but let's not even go there Very Happy

Much more productive to send him to anywhere in Texas with a "NRA sux" t-shirt.
xXCIENFUEGOSXx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Much more productive to send him to anywhere in Texas with a "NRA sux" t-shirt.[/quote]

I think USA is a world away for nigerians, you watch too much die hard movies man Very Happy

@Singaporean.... people there get paranoid even when you say hello!! if you aproach someone.. may be they will not help you.. because they stress out too much.. i�ve seen kids at 9 or 10 at night doing homework in the study spaces that they have... nah.. I could never live like that.. good reason why i dont live there now..

once i was trying to tell a lady there that she had dropped a dollar.. excuse me... ah excuse me... sorry.. excuse me... she just never turned around!

place is nice and all.. but you guys need to chill a lil bit
Left Hand Luke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

xXCIENFUEGOSXx wrote:
Durian is like onions with sugar,,,, yuck!

Hey, I've been to Singapore and around SE Asia and LOVE durian. Yeah, it smells like dead ass, but DAMN it is rich and creamy.... mmmmmmm.. durian.......

Why not bait him as a durian affeccianado that needs a fix but can't find the King of Fruits.....

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@tiewren

Quote:
you actually spoke to the top guys there?

Don't know if he was a top guy - just a mid-level inspector, I think, but yes, I sat down with him for about an hour at Cantonment Complex HQ discussing scams and so on after I'd e-mailed the police with details of a known scammer arriving the next day in S'pore and this inspector asked me to (gulp) come in for an interview.

That's when he spelt it out: there must be evidence of a crime being committed on Singapore soil - he was mainly interested in Ponzi/HYIP style scams. Confused

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don wrote:
xXCIENFUEGOSXx wrote:
think he�ll fall for it!?

The new girl at the cashiers of my local supermarket is rather cute and I'd like to ask her out for a Campari or something. Do you think she would say yes?
I really hope you're not speaking of my wife Don. Sometimes I pop into the market unannounced. Twisted Evil Wink

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
xXCIENFUEGOSXx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~Left Hand Luke,

Are you serious.... you canot eat it with your hands.. that�s how bad it is.. yuo eat that with plastic bags in your hands.. if you dare do, you�ll have that smell on you for days.. and sewage is not a nice perfume... I did try it, believ me I�ve tryed a lot of stuff in my trips... but that is something I WILL NEVER EVER DO AGAIN.....

Let�s make a mugu eat Durian!
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Its not all about Nigerians. I've got a barristor from Spain, a Vlad from the Ukraine, someone in London, Canada, and sometimes someone from Japan on the hook. Last week I sent a fake WU form http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=97610 to a lad in Ghana. I put in Lagos by mistake and the lad told me that it caused an shouting match at the WU branch that resulted in his detention.

xXCIENFUEGOSXx wrote:
Much more productive to send him to anywhere in Texas with a "NRA sux" t-shirt.

I think USA is a world away for nigerians, you watch too much die hard movies man Very Happy

My working life occasionally brings me into contact with a Nigerian that has an uncle thats an Oga in Lagos. This man's mother came to America to have him and then returned to Lagos where he was raised. I was in contact with him on Friday and because of the price of housing, he showed me some photos of property and is talking about moving to Texas. He's into BMW's, just bought a Lexus and designer clothes so I don't know if I can send him off with a NRA Suxs tee-shirt.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

Last edited by Connie L. Gus on Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in case anyone wanted to know

Quote:
Campari is an alcoholic aperitif obtained from the infusion of bitter herbs, aromatic plants and fruit in alcohol and water. It is a type of bitters.

The history of Campari began in Novara, Italy in 1860, with the invention of the original recipe by Gaspare Campari that is still in use today. The recipe incorporates over 60 ingredients and is kept confidential to this day. However, it is known that the colour comes from cochineal dye. In 1904, Campari's first production plant was opened in Sesto San Giovanni and the company began to export the brand overseas. The Campari brand is now distributed in over 190 countries.

In the Italian market, Campari mixed with carbonated water is sold in individual bottles as CampariSoda (10% alcohol by volume). CampariSoda is packaged in a distinctive bottle that was designed in the 1930s by Fortunato Depero. CampariSoda was first created in 1932.

Campari is an essential ingredient in the classic negroni cocktail

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic