SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

67 and a half hour security verification session

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: How many hours of security verification can a mugu withstand in a row?

30-40
26%
 26%  [ 19 ]
40-50
12%
 12%  [ 9 ]
50-60
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
60-100
12%
 12%  [ 9 ]
100+ (estimate until the MTCN with his pace)
30%
 30%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 71

Righteous
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if he'll take any time off? That'd be really sad if he spent his whole Christmas sitting in front of the computer answering pointless questions. Very Happy

I don't like western union online transfer because it so hard for someone that does not know more about internet. -, on 1TV5.
First my name is not "Doodoo Head" what an insult!! I think we have reach to the level that we should seize communication. -
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have posted the bait thus far under publishing... see why he is still at it.

The Rev. B meets Bessie
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=782192#782192

Thanks to all that helped... and to Scooge McDuck who I hope will keep us posted.

TRY AND PUT THIS ARTICLE OF MINE ON U'R 419EATERS CLUB...TELL U'R SITE FRIENDS THAT I GOT U N THEM IN A STREET OF GAME FIGHT...I AM WAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO DO WHAT U THINK U WANT TO DO TO ME - rev. botchway
Click here to support 419Eater.com
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good stuff pwwwbear. Very Happy

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Scrooge McDuck
Evil Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is one great bait! The current session has been going on for twelve hours now and he has answered 938 questions so far. At that pace he'll get the mtcn by midnight on Tuesday. I doubt that he can keep answering that long, though.

Let your mugu too verify the security of payments:

Jolly Roger
Scrooge McDuck
Evil Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The mugu has spent the last 38 hours answering 3506 questions but probably given up now since he has been inactive for almost an hour.

Jolly Roger
nikora
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^What about his total ? Has he reached 10000 answers yet ?
Scrooge McDuck
Evil Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The HOF is updated every 24 hours and now - after the latest update - it shows that his total is 11807 so pwwbear just took the top spot from Goldie Showers. Since then the mugu has logged in several times again and answered a few questions and in the session he has going on right now he has answered five so far.

Edit: I forgot to mention that he did actually continue the aforementioned 3506 answer session almost four hours later and in total answered 3616 before giving up.

Edit2: He started a new session 10+ hours ago and has answered 935 questions so far.

Edit3: He answered in total 1666 questions in that session and has since then logged in several times and had a few sessions answering a few hundred questions in each and currently has a 20+ hours session going on and will soon exceed 2000 answers. This mugu must absolutely love security verification - if he had answered more questions in a session instead of starting over several times he would already have seen the MTCN slide out of sight twice. It's quite likely that he'll soon have answered 20 000 questions in total but I wonder if he'll answer the necessary 6500 in one session to catch a glimpse of the mtcn?

Jolly Roger
nikora
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The hall of fame now shows 18000 answers for that mugu Shocked . That's nearly 3 times what he needed to almost obtain the MTCN. Can he keep doing that several months, hoping to get 500000 dollars ?
So far I tried wice, and my mugus refused tp go beyond the first question and complained about my decision to do a secured transfer (I said several times I don't make laws...). Maybe they are so eager to get money without working that they refuse even to answer a questionnaire Confused .

Scrooge McDuck
Evil Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What can I say? There's no denying it, this mugu loves security verification - he finally ended that session after 3498 questions, then logged in a few times and has just started a new one (only 32 questions answered as I write this but I'm quite sure that he'll continune for many, many hours).

Jolly Roger
Righteous
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is unreal! He must really, truly believe with all his heart that this money exists. This could go on for years. Heh, maybe he'll die and pass the code on to one of his kids, and we'll have a bait spanning generations! Very Happy

I don't like western union online transfer because it so hard for someone that does not know more about internet. -, on 1TV5.
First my name is not "Doodoo Head" what an insult!! I think we have reach to the level that we should seize communication. -
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My God I am impressed with this lad...

Latest Session

Mugu Timestamp: 31/12/2006 02:14:59 GMT-8
Server timestamp: 31/12/2006 10:15:04 GMT
Question 1

Mugu Timestamp: 01/01/2007 12:00:31 GMT-8
Server timestamp: 01/01/2007 20:00:39 GMT
Question #: 4112

And still at it.

update

Mugu Timestamp: 01/01/2007 14:54:59 GMT-8
Server timestamp: 01/01/2007 22:55:06 GMT
Question #: 4501

Total questions 25175

TRY AND PUT THIS ARTICLE OF MINE ON U'R 419EATERS CLUB...TELL U'R SITE FRIENDS THAT I GOT U N THEM IN A STREET OF GAME FIGHT...I AM WAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO DO WHAT U THINK U WANT TO DO TO ME - rev. botchway

Last edited by pwwbear on Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pwwbear wrote:
Total questions answered so far 21,175 and counting

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Laughing

Bravo, you've found the most relentless, if not the stupidest, lad in all of history!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ And my lad gives up and starts bitching after five.

That's one special lad you've got there.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Scrooge McDuck
Evil Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The security verification addict has set a new record - 5956 answers, which means that he stopped at 92 %. I wonder why? Some data:
- only four breaks exceeded 15 minutes
- his longest break was one hour
- the average interval between questions was 30 seconds
- he was faster than before now, the time between the first and the last answer is 49 hours, i.e. the first answer was at 31/12/2006 10:15:04 GMT and the last at 02/01/2007 11:21:11 GMT

He has logged in twice today after that and answered five questions the first time and has a new session going on right now and has answered 189 questions so far. The HOF still shows 5559 since he was still at it when it was last updated.

Jolly Roger
Righteous
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is like Homer Simpson. Just when we think we know exactly how stupid he is, he completely amazes us once again.

nobody3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

an amazing find that you have over there !
Righteous
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

29142... He's getting awfully close to 30,000!

Okay pwwbear, I just have to know: Aside from the huge amount of money, what exactly did you DO to get this guy this hooked? I'm dying to see the complete bait. Smile

Scrooge McDuck
Evil Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pwwbear already posted a link, it's here:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=782192#782192

I rarely read complete baits since they're usually very long and I don't have the time (I can't neglect my own pets completely) but I did read that. Smile

Btw. is anybody even surprised if I say that the mugu is at it again? He started at 07:17:29 GMT this morning and has answered 551 questions as I write this.

Jolly Roger
Scrooge McDuck
Evil Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing new to report - the mugu is still at it and has now answered 3755 questions in the session he started yesterday. The total will soon exceed 35 000.

Jolly Roger
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still at it

Mugu Timestamp: 02/01/2007 23:17:28 GMT-8
Server timestamp: 03/01/2007 07:17:29 GMT
Question #: 1
Mugu Timestamp: 04/01/2007 06:10:33 GMT-8
Server timestamp: 04/01/2007 14:10:37 GMT
Question #: 3737

total questions answered 32046 (plus the time he spent when I goofed up and gave the outdated site) and counting.

I wish he would give up... if he is willing to sit for weeks getting a number, I'll bet he would be willing to go on a world class safari Twisted Evil

Scrooge McDuck
Evil Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or how about a security photo? I have a new, fairly elaborate document with requirements (it has a diagram with 3D dummies in the right pose) but the first mugu it was given to considered it a ritual (I thought they all knew that men wearing skirts and bras and having cucumbers in their mouths was perfectly normal in international transactions). But I agree with you that he should first complain to either customer care or your character. It's your decision and trophy, anyway.

Jolly Roger
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~pwwbear,

By my calculations that's a steady pace of less than 7 seconds per answer, he must be cheating.
Righteous
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^Nah, he's just in the Zone. Been doing this so much he's got it down to a reflex action. Smile

Scrooge McDuck
Evil Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TurkeyTrotter Check the dates...

Jolly Roger
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Nah, he's just in the Zone

That is one funny ass line!
I would love to see a scan of this Lads brain... Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic