SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dareth Ioggmao
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I accidentally gave my mugu the phone number missing a digit. (No, really, I didn't do it on purpose, but I wish I did!)

Mr. Zigamur will be calling the office for Barry Tone. I was away inspecting the colorectal probe manufacturing plant during the holidays, as that is the only time of the year when it is shut down.

Have fun with him.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks VP. I will tell him I tried to call him from a different number but his line was always busy. I might also apologise for my rude wife and ask him for some tips on how to keep her in line.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL..this could get interesting Wink I forgot to mention in the PM that on the last call when he asked me 'what was my problem' I told him I was going to tell you that he said dirty things to me..this was right before he hung up again..so your 'wife out of line' plot sounds cool.

Just tell him to be forceful and stand his ground and one he says the 'code word' I will hand the phone to you no questions asked Rolling Eyes

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am your biggest fan!! I LOVE YOU VP!! I'm gonna get a club going, who's in??

Funny how us Brits are either super reserved or just don't give a toss...
Mind you, there are football hooligans, but I guess they come under giving a toss.. Then theres scallies, they don't either, but then again they are famous for giving all sorts of things to each other, especially of the tossing variety... Im gonna go away quietly and sit in this corner here till I've calmed down, thank you for your time...
MarkW
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi vpmanchester,

Haven't had a chance to read much of this excellent website and forum yet
as I've only just discovered it. In fact I didn't know there was a whole industry devoted to scambaiting!

I've actually been having a little private baiting fun myself, purely for my own amusement but i've got to the stage where I'm being asked for a telephone number and wondered if I might use yours?

To put you in the picture here's how my correspondence has gone so far...

It started with a job advert on mandy.com -

Vacancy: Payment Co-ordinator
Employer: Brisco Co-operations
Duration: 3 months, starts ASAP

Payment is on a lo/no/deferred basis.
Work online from Home/Temporarily and get paid weekly? We are glad to offer you for a job position in our organization Brisco Cooperation We need someone to work for the company as a Payment Co-ordinator. You don't need to have an office and this certainly won't disturb any form of work you have going at the moment.

Your tasks are:

1. Receive payment from Customers and co-ordinate payments 2. Cash or process Payment at your Bank 3. Deduct 7% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed 4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices you will be contacted to send funds to through Money transfers. This takes barely hours, so it will give us a possibility to get customer's payment almost immediately.

Apply to: Susan Goldenberg

So I applied, and got lucky!

Congratulation!! You have gotten the Job, You will be notified when you have an incoming payment on your name, As soon as you receive the mail from us we will like you to acknowledge it then our debtor will issue you a check by post.
If you receive it we will give you directions on what to do.
Once again Conratulation.
Suan Goldenberg.

Many thanks indeed! I'm excited to get started! Here's my address -

The Old Bill Gaff
Broadway
London
SW1H 0BG

Can you let me know when the first cheque is being sent as I want to wait in for the postman.

Hi Pat,

If a Cheque is sent to you to that address wil you get it? wil it be safe? i will like to know all this information immediatelly. A Check will be sent to you by next week day, a debtor of ours wants to pay us by then and we have instructed him to write the check in your name so as soon as you get the check i let us know.
Regards
Susan Goldenberg.

Hi Susan!

Yes it will get to me. Either me or my husband (he works with the Met - not the weather people, the other lot). You can be sure that it will be dealt with in exactly the appropriate way.

Can you tell me how much the first payment will be? (I'm trying to budget as it is so close to Christmas!). I should also warn you that sending sums of money to people you don't know is not, in general, a very wise thing to do! There are an awful lot of con artists, liars and cheating sons of bitches out there (excuse my French!).

I'm OK of course but are you sure some of your other employees might not just run off with the cash??

Do let me know and I'll keep you informed. Oh and Happy Christmas (bit early I know but I'm in a joyous mood!)

Best wishes

Pat

Hi,

We go through alot of process and if any one tries to run away with the money, we do report to the proper authorities which will follow up the case, but mind you all our employers are with us here, you are the only one in the UK who is our Payment Co-ordinator. So since you said that you are worthy , your first payment will range from 2000 GBP- 3500 GBP and if it's 3500 GBP then your Commision will be 325 pounds, and i wish you happy christmas too.

Regards

Susan

Dear Susan,

Wow that's great! That money will certainly come in handy, what with the bairn having big holes in his nappy and young Eli wanting a new Wii for Xmas.

The only employee in the UK you say?! Oh dear! Now I feel under pressuire to deliver! I also feel a bit sorry for all those others who didn't get the job - I'm always terribly disappointed when that happens.

Meantime I shall watch out for the cheque. One thought in the meantime though - I do have a friend who's looking for work. His names Juan - miight there be a chance he could take on some of the work?

Do let me know.

Best wishes

Hi,
how are you? sorry for the delay in responce.
You Friend can send his or her CV to us Immediatelly.
We will be glad to work with him.
As for the check it will arrive to you by the weekend.
Many Thanks
Susan Goldenberg

Hi Sue,

I'm v well indeed (thanks for asking!) - and excited to start working for the company!

Great news that you have space for my friend Juan! He hasn't actually got a CV yet but I can give you his details. Before we start though, there is one thing. He's a foreigner. Is that a problem?

Assuming that's OK at your end, here are his details -

Name: Juan Bonevryminit
Height: 5.10 (ish)
Hair: Normal

Do you need his address? He tends to sleep on my floor but he has got his own "place". He's got an email address too - would you need that?

Can you let me know as soon as possible as he's champing at the bit (metaphorically).

Let's get rich!!

Best wishes

Hi Pat,

Send me his email and his house address and also his phone number so that i can call him anytime to be sure hs legit.
And never mind if he is a foreigner since he is in the uk at the moment it alright.

Thanks
Susan Goldenberg

Hi Susan,

Brilliant - Juan will be over the moon! Here's his house address -

The Rozzers,
65 Knock Road,
Belfast.
BT5 6LE

I'll track down his email address and phone number for you. Worry not, he's legit alright - the three months at Strangeways saw to that (you don't turn your back in the showers there in a hurry, I can assure you!).

Great news that you allow foreigners into your organisation. It wasn't so much the work permit I was worried about - more the taste and decency aspect (I know what you Americans are like - all "Yankee Doodle Dandy", huge beefburgers and stringing people up on flaming crucifixes!). Still, it's all water under the bridge I guess.

Anyhoo, I'll get his details.

Meanwhile I am a bit worried as I haven't had my first cheque from you. Has there been some kind of issue in payroll?? I know what these big organisations are like; employees treated like shit while management tramp around on thick carpets waving their luncheon vouchers around (all very well but but when you ask for a watercooler in the factory it's all bottom line this and year-end fiscal that!!).

Is the cheque coming soon? Should I worry?

Season's Greetings!

Pat

Hi Pat,
Is he from England? please send me his full name.
You should be patient about the check our client called us and told us he is out of cash.
that we should give him little space.
Please Does Juan stay in England?
Thanks
Susan

Dear Susan,

Hey sister, take a chill pill!!

No worries on the Juan front, he�s kosher. He does stay in England � he�s got a villa on the coast (New Brighton actually � very fancy!). Do you need that address too? Apologies, I thought I�d given you his full name; it�s Juan Bonevryminit. I guess you need his full name for the rigorous checks you have to do. I say you, I guess it�s HR who have to do all that kind of stuff, you being busy with the import/export side of things.

So your client is holding out on you cash-wise is he? I shouldn�t put up with that for too long. Do what I do with people who try to cheat me; hunt them down like jackals in the desert and apply a well-aimed cricket bat to the temple. That usually makes them see sense quite quickly. Wallop!! Self defence your honour!!!

However the cheque still hasn�t arrived with me and now I�m really starting to worry. Maybe you�ve sent it and it�s gone missing? Do you think maybe you could send another? Our postie is a light fingered bastard at the best of times and come Christmas he�s positively Fagin-like (no-one round our way shops from Amazon any more, those brown boxes are way too tempting).

Let me know as soon as poss, I have to admit I�ve started spending my chunk of the cash already. Have you seen the price of turkey at Iceland?? That Kerry Katona�s a lying bitch!

Happy Hanukkah!!

Pat

Hi Pat
Please send me the residence address of Juan in England so i can proceed.
And also you will get teh check by the weekend, i assure you that.
Thanks
Susan

Dear Susan,

Cracking news! I look forward to getting the cheque. Here's Juan's address -

8 Beatrice Road
Clacton
CO15 1ET

I'll be in touch when the cheque arrives

Best wishes!

Pat

Hi

I will keep in touch.
Susan

A few days later...

Hi Sue,

Great news! I got the cheque! Wow, that is one huge sum of money. Your company must be turning over a lot of people if that amount is anything to go by!

So - what am I supposed to do next? Am I meant to keep all this? If I am and it's some kind of Christmas bonus can I say a big big thank you from everyone chez nous to everyone at Briscoe Co-operations - we are truly touched by the faith you have in us, being as we've only been with the company such a short while.

However maybe you want me to send at least some of it back - do let me know and I will pay it in to the bank tomorrow (and then probably nip down to the sales on the way home!).

lots of love

Pat
xx

Hi.
thats real good news.
i want you to send the chek to you bank and cash it out
and as soon as you cash the money out i will like you to email me
asap so i will tell you where to send the remaining money, also tell me the amount
that's on the check so i can tell you how much your money is.
Thanks and God bless
Susan

She can almost smell that money now, so she's anxious to make absolutely sure...

Hi
Please send me your Phone # so we could give you a call to follow up payments.
We are about buy some goods maybe you will send the remaining money to our Client
but for now please send us your # so we call you.
Thanks
Susan Goldenberg

But oh dear...

Hi Sue,

Blimey, bad news. Really bad news. You are not going to believe this.

My stupid bank has bounced your cheque! They notified me this morning. Some tripe about it not being worth the paper it's written on blah blah blah.

I feel really awful. Awful that they could be so stupid really, it's not as if they don't handle hundreds of cheques every day. It must be some stupid wet behind the ears youth opportuinities nitwit who's got the wrong end of the stick in the cashier's department. Really I blame the government - losing Maggie was the worst thing that every happened to this country, when she was alive she was the only one prepared to stamp on this "everyone deserves a job" nonsense.

Anyway that doesn't get the baby washed. Question is what do we do now? Is it worth sending another cheque maybe? Maybe if I slip in to the bank on idiot boy's day off I could dangle a new one under the nose of a more "helpful" assistant? I could even try and grease his palm a little if you think it might help. Either that or give him a pinch on the testicles. That might make him a bit more yes sir, anything you say sir with the cash!

Do let me know what you want me to do - I can't tell you how sorry I am to let down both you and the whole Briscoe Corporation at what must be your busiest time of year, fiscal wise. HR must think I'm such a dolt! (please don't tell them!)

Best wishes - and sorry, sorry, sorry.

xxx

PS One quick thought though - should I maybe send you your chunk of the money anyway, before you send the replacement cheque? I could probably raise the full amount if I flog of a few Xmas pressies on ebay (our Jason doesn't play with that fucking Robosapien anyway). I feel terrible that you have to wait to get your money back so it would be the least I can do. Let me know and I'll tear them out of the little mites' hands and package them up right away.

xx

Hi,
We at Briscoe Corp. are very happy with you.
We want you to take the check to your bank and persuade them to pay the money to you, and if they dont write to us and tell us.
Or if there is a possibility for you to send some of it to the man that exports raw materials to us from West Africa, then at least he will be rest assured that we are going to pay him the money we owe him, and before the end of this week a replacement check will be sent to you asap.
We hope to hear from you soon.
And please drop us your phone number so we could have some oral discussions with you.
Regards
Susan

She seems keen on these "oral discussions"...may I use your number? I'd be grateful if you wouldn't frighten her off though, I quite enjoy our little "chats"!
Dan Druff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Don't suppose you could expand on any of that by any chance? Rolling Eyes

Welcome to eater but FFS read the stickies/threads etc.

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome MarkW. You seem to have grasped the idea of scambaiting but there are some very important basic rules we follow here. The first and most important is to Bait Safe. Are you using an email account which shows your IP address? Does your scammer have any personal information about you? If the answer YES to either of these basic questions then our advice is to drop the bait now.

You should have received PM from the lovely Nurse Nasty which is required reading and I also recommend that you read all the Stickies which contain a lot of useful information about baiting, including lots of important stuff you didn't know you needed. It's worth spending some time reading the threads too and learning from the master baiters here how it should be done. You will also pick up lots of useful ideas - nobody minds if you 'borrow' them. That's why we have a forum. We also have an excellent mentor program which you might like to sign up for.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome mark!! Good to see you here and do give my number out, thats what it is for Very Happy

As Gnasher said ^^^^ bait safe and read up on our fun and entertaining hobbies I am sure you will find lots of ideas!! I myself had a job with 'susan' in the past (probably different person tho) and they really really lost it when I gambled away the money in Vegas and would not even support me though gamblers anoymous..I told them I would make everythink ok with just one more payment Wink ...well apparently I am going to hell now if you ask them Rolling Eyes

@gnasher Hahaha on the 'bunny' bit in the pm..my hubby found it very amusing Wink

*** only one phone call today and they hung up as soon as they heard my sexy voice...ahh oh well if it is your pet..then they really really have not made the effort!!

Hopefully tomorrow will bring more excitement...thanks everyone for keeping me busy Razz

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mb@no just sent me this advice on domestic harmony:

Quote:
regarding the advice you said i should give to you on the behavour of your wife, is normally so , you don't have to beat her reither than telling her the right ways to handle situations and your friends is case you are not around, please don't beat her for one day, nor you so much get her agry as their are our mums apart from our mum that gave birth to us, ok

Not what I was expecting to be honest. I kinda like this guy. Maybe I shouldn't bait him? Nah, I've got him off script already. He's ripe for plucking.

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG!! His tone does not sound like that at all Laughing

Quote:
please don't beat her for one day,

Does that mean I am in for it tomorrow Twisted Evil hahaha..it's great when we really get them hooked....I sure hope you give him his 'just rewards'

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My favorite lad, , is upset that you didn't put him through to my partner, . talked to him, though (5:00am Nigeria time); unfortunately, I think that upset him more Very Happy If my lad's head implodes you will share in the responsibility. , my pet since May 29, 2006 and into the New Year!

"all we need from you sincerety , honesty and fear of the Lord. Since we know how to reach you in U.S."
"Do not let me die, this is all i have left." "I'm almost dead of expectation and promises" "my debts are pilling up daily"
"i now sleep in a nearby cafe just to be sure i respond to your mail right on time."
MarkW
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Many thanks for the replies, I shall read all the stickies and guidances etc. One quick question though - My IP address is not hidden but, looking atr the info on Whois, it seems impossible to trace who I am. Do I really need to worry about this? In the guidance it says that it is v unlikely they would be able to find me, or even bother.

How specific is IP address info - could I be found, and would I be?

Many thanks

Mark
beavis
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you work for a small company with static IP it could really be an issue. If you live in New York with a dynamic IP they could narrow you down, at best, to a few million people. I would change just so I could pretend to be in places that I wasn't (like meeting them in front of the web cam in New Yarmouth when I'm actually somewhere else).

"all we need from you sincerety , honesty and fear of the Lord. Since we know how to reach you in U.S."
"Do not let me die, this is all i have left." "I'm almost dead of expectation and promises" "my debts are pilling up daily"
"i now sleep in a nearby cafe just to be sure i respond to your mail right on time."
MarkW
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I never post from work but I don't have a dynamic Ip - my Whois info locates me as in London (I'm not).

Sorry to be paranoid but can they locate me any better than that with this basic info - is there more info to be had from my IP address that I'm not seeing?
beavis
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are probably just fine. But if you are in the UK I would claim to be in Canada or America just as a precaution and, yes, I would use gmail, hushmail, etc. to hide my IP. Its just good form. If you get really good at this you may get a lad really upset (look at some of the 1000+km safaris and lads sporting nice baiter tattoos; think they wouldn't want get their hands on those responsible?).

MarkW
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Many thanks beavis! I'll maybe switch to gmail - didn't realise that IP addresses were hidden for that.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey everyone I have my recording equipment all set up and ready to try out!! Twisted Evil

Absolutly no calls yesterday or today though...so kick em up the backside I want to see how this works..my test sounded fine happy crowd

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Top banana VP....

Have fun... Laughing
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@vp. That�s great news. I really am looking forward to hearing you in action while you wind up some lads. Plus, we all finally get to hear what you sound like.

Can�t wait.

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well only one 'one bell' call today Crying or Very sad

number 07017026914 was called from 002348034228xxx at 17:07:38 on Jan 4 2007

so if your lad crys that he tried....he did not.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have quite a few asking for my (your) number VP, but that 'special' one is holding off making that big phone call to you.... Wink
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Call from Prince Tony for Chez Miller or Larose?? He called twice so far and me thinks the lad is a tad bit frustrated Confused
Heheheheeee this is fun Laughing

http://media.putfile.com/prince-tony
http://media.putfile.com/prince-tony-2-jan05

EDIT!!

Good ole Tony has called back yet again..and now after I went to find Chez he is flirting with me and wants my email addy LOL...His owner has been notified and we are in the process of making the good prince get his just rewards Laughing
(kinda long abt 8 mins this time Shocked )

http://media.putfile.com/Prince-Tony-3rd-call

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiya VP, you may get a call on 447o17o26914 From Warrrlter Akakp0 who will be calling for Sarah.

Just give him the ol' baloney, as he isn't the one who wants to marry me... Wink

Cheers
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I love it!! Laughing Those are hilarious!

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Dareth Ioggmao
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Loved them! Laughing It's nice to know that our lads are in such great hands!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic