SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The very unofficial happy new year thread (GMT)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm with ya SF, but arthritis kicking in, so off to recline. Damn it! HNY everyone!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With 3.5 hours to go there are Public Service announcements on the tube telling people that shooting into the air will be tried as a felony. Yeah right. The level of firearms use has been reduced but its still way out of control. I bet its higher than Bagdad. I for one will not be standing outside.

HNY!

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NSW Australia. Possession of or use of fireworks risks a $27000.00 fine. Another example of "You can't do this and you can't do that mentality" Sad. Never mind. We watched the fireworks and imagined the smell.
Hope you all prosper this year.

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Minnow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE HERE!!!!

Still about 1 1/2 hours till midnight here in la la land but people are setting off firecrackers all over the place already. This is a lawless city.
Rolling Eyes

"i know you are the one i have left this box for you" ~ Henri Pierre

"Firstly let me say here that you are a liar.Don't you know that am seen the bank on daily basis?" ~ Bar Philip

"you are stupid do not you know.you are very stupid by talking to the bank authority like that plus that you are trying to claim something that does not belong to you " ~ Moris Campos
Alcathiax
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it's 24 minutes before midnight here for me.

Happy New Years Folks! I just hope you all will have better luck than I am having at finding/landing a job.

BTW, I do software development using .NET languages as well as ASP.NET and am looking for entry-level job. pm me if you have an offer. Wink

"If it 'aint Boeing, I ain't going!"

"A lawyer with a briefcase can steal more than a thousand men with guns." - Mario Puzo. Obviously, Mario hasn't seen the Yahoo Yahoo Bois (tm) yet! Very Happy
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy new year

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*groan*
day light has come, my head is thumping and someone put good charlotte on the stereo. i dunno which ones worse.
[edit]sorted out my crappy spelling.

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!

Last edited by loading... on Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's almost 12 hours into the new year here and I woke up feeling fine. No headache, no hangover, just a mad craving for cheese biscuits Laughing

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy New Year everybody.

Fireworks were so bad last night the dog refused to go near the back door, let alone outside. Thankfully there were no little presents for us this morning.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A dear friend sent this to me and I had to share. Smile

HAPPY NEW YEAR

After serious and cautious consideration..........your Contract Of Friendship has been renewed for the year 2007!!
It has been a very hard decision to make. so thy not to screw it up!!!

MY WISH FOR YOU IN 2007

May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts. May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet for $100 bills. May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips! May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires and may happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy. May the problem you had forget your address! In simple words.........May 2007 be the best of your life.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

aurg, i'm feeling the effects of my "resolution" to quit that awful nicotine, the urge is strong..especially in the morning hours.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ughh.... Ibuprofen for breakfast followed by coffee.

I'm not looking outside until it goes dark again.

Stella Artois and champagne is one thing, but WHY did I open a bottle of Shiraz when I got home at 3am?

puke

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Willow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope everyone had a good New Years eve, and happy new year Smile

So glad I didn't bother with Edinburgh seeing as everything was cancelled and the weather was shocking even by our standards. Sadly I failed to get drunk, not for want of trying.

Still there is always this evening Wink
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And a very happy New Year's wish from me also! Went to a local Japanese restaurant last night, then back home for some wine with friends - a very nice evening. No hangover this morning, which means either that I didn't drink enough or I've already killed the brain cells responsible for hurting.

Best wishes to all! happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HNY! One of the 4 cats did not show for breakfast on the patio. Humm. A little while later I hear a meowing and scratching inside the house. Searched the house checking closed doors. It took a while but I found her in a linen cabinet. She had climbed in just before midnight to hide from the gunfire and fireworks and got shut in.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Kiwi Baiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Willow wrote:
So glad I didn't bother with Edinburgh seeing as everything was cancelled and the weather was shocking even by our standards.

Gutted I did bother! It was awful weather Evil or Very Mad

I hope by now you must have finish eating your friend as you said. please fry to conclude this business - Sayak Yusuf with a recipe suggestion??!!

Also, kindly address me as Mr. Clement Wank not Wanker..okay. - Clem

I felt seriously sick due to deep thinking- Cynthia Dankwa
Willow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear that Sad The last time it was called off I had brought family over for it.

The worst of it is that the weather was bad most of the day, and they had the forecast of how it was going to be. Even Glasgow pulled the plug at 4pm so at least people knew not to bother going down. But holding it off and waiting until people showed up, thats just not right.

I've not been out today (weather still bad and i'm pretty sure our power is going to go) but no doubt the papers will all be picking up on that fact.
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New Years?

Is that what all that noise was last night?

Hmmm [note to self: get out more!]

No, seriously, I was at the catherdral square in my city last night at midnight with my lovely girlfriend for a good 45 minutes of ear splitting fireworks. Fun, fun, fun. Before that we roasted a duck for dinner and had very good champagne, Lots of very good champagne. Very Happy
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope you all had a good night last night and Happy New Year to you all.
Ring Wraith
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you mean by listening to the peasants bellowing at each other "Have a Happy F****ng New Year" and letting off innumerable numbers of fireworks, That could possibly be described as having a good time.

Happy New Year to all on here though.

reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this new years wasn't anything special.

the place I usually go to for micros and imports had a party, but as one person put it, "it's nothing but c*cks and couples in here", and he was right. Definitely wasn't the place to be if you were single. Not that it was my mission last night, but if I would have met somebody I'm thinking the night may have been better. Had three drinks (Chimay was near half off, woohoo!), and headed across town to a house party. It wasn't much better. Nothing but people who I think were drinking since the early part of the afternoon. I had a drink, burned a noisemaker since it was being used entirely too much Twisted Evil , and went home and waited for woot to go off.

Gotta say that waking up w/o a booming headache was kinda nice.

- YOU SHALL REMAIN WITH POOREST AND AIDS COMES YOUR WAY VERY SOON
AS YOU NORMALLY PATRONIZE CLUBS FOR ENJOYMENT OF LIFE, AMEN.
- Please note that you may chose to pay the money twice or once as the case may be. all for your safety.
- you can go to hell and born to blazes.i really dont know were my mother whent to look for a cheap rat like you.
- YOU ARE A NITWIT,CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY FOR THE EXPLANATION OF THAT WORD (NITWIT) THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE OK.
- WHY DO YOU STILL INSULT YOUR MOTHER WHO IS A WITCH AND A BASTARD?
- i find it very diificult to ask him to stand with text question for him to take a pic it sound so funny.he is not a half baked laywer
- i find it not worth my time to deal with a rat like u go to hell uuuuuuu

Ivory Coast United States
Zen Punk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently the lads celebrate new years too. I'm currently baiting 24 of them, and I did not get a single response from any of them today. I suppose their internet caf�s are all closed.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got one response today, and they even told me Happy New Year.

I'll do my best to make sure this lad isn't having a good year.

- YOU SHALL REMAIN WITH POOREST AND AIDS COMES YOUR WAY VERY SOON
AS YOU NORMALLY PATRONIZE CLUBS FOR ENJOYMENT OF LIFE, AMEN.
- Please note that you may chose to pay the money twice or once as the case may be. all for your safety.
- you can go to hell and born to blazes.i really dont know were my mother whent to look for a cheap rat like you.
- YOU ARE A NITWIT,CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY FOR THE EXPLANATION OF THAT WORD (NITWIT) THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE OK.
- WHY DO YOU STILL INSULT YOUR MOTHER WHO IS A WITCH AND A BASTARD?
- i find it very diificult to ask him to stand with text question for him to take a pic it sound so funny.he is not a half baked laywer
- i find it not worth my time to deal with a rat like u go to hell uuuuuuu

Ivory Coast United States
John Drake
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy New Year and may everyone have a excellent 2007!!! Smile

"YOU GO TO HELL YOU DA FREAK GOD STRIKE YOU DEED RIT NOW HOW DARE YOU SAYE THOS THINS TO ME I AM CHRSTIAN AND DO NOT DO DOSE THINGS YOU ARE SIK SIK MAN!!!!
YOU NEVER NEVER RITE TO ME AGAN--EVAR EVAR!!! I WIL ASS GOD TO PUNISH YOU AND SEHND YOU TO HELL! YOU AR SO SIK IT MAKE ME ILL JUS THINKIN ABUT YOU SO CRAZY." -Dr Wily

Without this certificate, we are still where we are.
I can never trust you again. It will be hard for us to work together.
I have learnt so much from the disappointments i experienced from you. I can only thank you for wasting my precious time.
thanks for wasting my time all thes while. You have been a great friend, i can not deny that.
Thanks for not being there for me when it matters most. -Xu Chaofan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic