SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rev. B/Besse- Busted- the good rev shows his true colours

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Part One:

From the Suplus letters

date Apr 4, 2006
subject Re: IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE TO FUND THE NEEDY....

> wrote:
Dearly beloved in Christ,
The love of Christ be with you .It is with great conviction that I contact you now but before I continue, let me first
introduce myself. I am from ACCRA-GHANA and the founder and head of with a congregation of over one-fifty (150) members with a vision of reaching out
to the world with the love of Christ. We as a family of Christ are engaged in missionary, touching the lives of the underprivileged, through donations to the various indigenous NGO�S and the motherless babies.
Further more as part of our goal�s, we are engaged in gathering the displaced children in our society and teaching them GOD�S word, enlightening their knowledged by sending them to school, and clothing them, taking into consideration their shelter, which we also give to them.
But as the case looks I am just beginning with the ministry and passed out from the school of ministry by the UNITED CHRISTIAN
CHURCH AND MINISTERIAL ASSOCIATION CLEVELAND USA, and to be sincere with you it has been not easy over here in Africa, lack of finance to be able to fund this project.
It is worthy to note that, this ministry has been going on for two years and GOD in is infinite mercies has kept us for this long.
But due to our staggering economy, and uncohesive political policies, it has not been easy to continue the arm of the displaced children�s ministry. But my heart goes out to them and I don�t want to see them go back to the street and might end up constituting nuisance to the society, as they say, "An idle mind is the devil�s workshop".
I therefore call on you for financial assistance, to do as the HOLY SPIRIT direct�s me in order to see this vision going out from
the grips of collapse and into the sharing light of the Kingdom of his glory.
Please i need you to understand and please donate anything to assist us have our own church land and to be able to move to our own building, i want you to please assist this children for a better tomorrow.
I anticipate your favorable response and may the lord richly bless you as you respond positively to this call
YOURS IN CHRIST
NB:my contact number is +233244647998.

Bessie : Tue, Apr 4, 2006
To:

The is interested in funding your cause. We feel it is just the cause that our organization would like to fund.

We provide grants of up to $500,000 to worthy causes overseas, and I feel yours fits the bill exactly.

Due to the fact that I have been deaf since childbirth, using the phone is difficult for me, so I rely on others to do phonework. Besides, long distance is expensive for you. I have a "chat room" set up if I am required to meet with you. But that is for later.

If you wish to apply , I have attached the a donation request form, which we require to start the ball rolling. Once I have the information I require, I can get the paperwork here started, an you should have funds withing three weeks time.

Yours in Christ,
Sister Bessie
--
Doing unto others as you would have them do unto you.

> Fri, Apr 7, 2006
Dear sister Bessie;
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,i'm very happy that you took the time to read my message and God in his infinit mercy has made us to get connected to each other praise God Halleluya;
First i hope you will forgive me if i say sorry for your disabilities of not hearing,for the good Lord know's why he made it that way so please do take heart and remain calm for God is in control.
I am very intrested in your organization, it is such that i've been willing to recieve replay from and God has made us to get together Amen;dearly belove i which to fill the form to get started so if you can send me the form.I be willing to follow all proceedings,so lets get started.
MUCH REGARDS:
Your's in Christ
:

Bessie Fri, Apr 7, 2006
To: >
Dear Brother Botchway

Do not feel sorry for me. The good Lord may not have given me hearing, but he has blessed me in so many other ways. I receive gifts from him daily, which is why I have been lucky enough to find this organization that sees me for who I am, and does not worry about my disability.
I have attached a form which you should fill out to the best of your ability. It is a general form, that determines which category of grant you will be eligible for. Once I determine that, I will ask you for more specific information about you and your group.
You must understand that I am in Canada, and must depend on your honesty as it will be almost impossible for me to check up on your answers. Because of that, later on in the process I may ask you for identification, and more information about your ministry.
As a man of the cloth, please do not be offended if I question you on such things, but a lot of people would take advantage of my deafness and inabilites, so I must be careful.
I would like to get the money to you as soon as possible to aid in your good works.
You may either scan the form and return it to me via email, ( this is most prefered by me) or you can fax it to me at 206-202-3404.
You can leave voice messages there as well, but I will have to rely on someone in the office to transcribe them for me, so it is only in an emergency that you should leave a message.
I do have a "chat room" that if we need to get together we can chat, but because of the time difference, it may be difficult to schedual.
But that is for later.
Please save all copies of the paperwork for your records.
Yours in Christ
Bessie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Fri, Apr 7, 2006
To: Bessie <sisterbessie.com>
Dear sister Bessie;
Greetings in the name of our Lord jesus christ,i recieved your mail and i am glad that God is using you to reach out to those who are in need may the good Lord richly bless your effort to assist in the doing of God's work's.
But the problem is that i am unable to retrive application form you attached to your message so i am appealing to you to use another programme preferably coral draw 12 to format your application form.
thank's, may God richly bless you for your effort amen:
Regard's:

Bessie Fri, Apr 7, 2006
To:I have sent the form as a open office document. You should be able to open it using your word processing program, and save it in a form that you can use.
If it is not the case I will try to send the file as a .doc.
Once again I ask that you fill out all the spaces that apply to your organization. I cannot get the process started without this form.
Bessie
--
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

(forgot to attach it) Embarassed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to me
Apr 10

Dearly Beloved;
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;sorry if imay have delayed in submiting the application form it was due to weekend preparation for church service,please bear with me.
I have finished with the application proceedings so i hope mine application will be of mutual benefit to all.Thanks and remail bless.
Regards.

http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/11421/app1%20page%202.jpg
http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/11421/app1%20page%201.jpg

Bessie Mon, Apr 10, 2006

Brother ,

This is to inform you that I have received your application.
I will be going over it, and will prepare for the next step.
Like I said before, due to distance and my infirmity, it will be difficult to confirm the information you give to me, and I must depend on your honesty. I will be preparing a list of questions that will not only assist me in confirming your information, but will also determine the amount of a grant you will receive.
Please forgive me, dear brother Botchway, but I must ask for some identification from you. Please understand why I must, but there are those out there who would take advantage of us. It is a precaution that the organization must take in order to protect ourselves.
Please also note that it is Holy Week, and that I will be away on Friday and not back until Monday April 17th.
I have a meeting this morning, but will try to get back to you as soon as possible for a follow up.
Yours,
Bessis Smith

Bessie Tue, Apr 11, 2006
To:
Dear Rev.

I wish to let you know that your application has been conditionally approved for a grant. However we must have more information about your organization in order for it to be conclusively approved and an amount of a grant set.
Because our system of forms seems incompatiable with your system, it will take me some time to transfer the material that I need to send to you to a system that you can use easily. Please be patient with me.
I cannot tell you the exact amount of the grant your church will be getting, but based on similar requests, I think I can safely say that it will be within the range of $50,000 to $75,000. This year the maximun is $150,000. Please take note that even though we are a Canadian Trust, we have found that sending funds in United States dollars to be more helpful and easier for our African brothers and sisters to handle.
On a personal note, I wish to state that this is my first handling of a case in Africa and I hate to admit that I am quite ignorant of your country. Can you please tell me about your town and your country? I know that it must be so different than mine.
I am from the big city of Toronto. It is spring now, and the snow and cold is leaving. After a long season of white and cold, the air is starting to warm. Today, for instance the temperature is suppose to be almost 20 degrees! The trees. which lose their leaves in the fall, are starting to bud and the grass is starting to green.
Please tell me more about your country!
Yours in Christ
Bessie Smith

Bessie Wed, Apr 12, 2006

We have just read in the news about the ferry sinking in Accra and we are all praying for all the souls that were lost.
Please contact me as soon as possible to let me know that you are all right!
If need be we will attempt to fast track your application, and attempt to get funds to you sooner if need be.
Bessie.
--
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

> Thu, Apr 13, 2006
To: sisterbessie
DEARLY BELOVED SISTER;

MORE GRACE TO YOUR ELBOW;EVEN WHEN I WAS ABCENT YOU STILL HAD THE TIME TO MAIL ME MAY THE GOD LORD RICHLY BLESS YOU.
I HAVE BEEN ON A TRIP TO ONE OF THE VILLAGES TO MINISTER AND HAD NOT HAVE THE TO HAVE WRITTEN YOU,PLEASE DO FORGIVE ME FOR MY LONG SILENCE,HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND,WELL GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY FOR THE PROGRESS.
MY PHOTO INDENTIFICATION AND MY CERTIFICATE OF MINISTRY IS ATTACHED AND IF YOU NEED MORE OF PROOF LET ME KNOW FOR I DO UNDERSTAND YOUR POSITION,BUT I ASURE YOU THAT ALL IS WELL AND THERE IS NOTTING TO WORRY ABOUT FOR I WORK FOR GOD ALONE AND NOTING LESS SO PLEASE I NEED YOUR YOUR ASSISTANCE.
WELL YOU ALSO TOUCH ON OTHER ISSUES AS PATAINING THE FERRY SINKING,WELL DONT BE ALARMED I AM FINE BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND IT IS NOTTING REALLY SERIOUS I JUST TRAVELLED TO OTHER VILLAGES FOR MINISTRIES AND JUST CAME THIS AFTERNOON WHEN I GOT THE NEWS.
AS FOR MY COUNTRY GHANA IT IS NICE BUT A VERY HOT PLACE AND QUIET A MANAGABLE SOCIETY TO LIVE IN, IS JUST THAT AFRICA IS FULL OF PEOPLE WITHOUT THE FULL KNOWLADGE OF GOD AND SO THEY ARE SUFFURING OVER HERE,AND POVERTY IS EATING THEM UP BADLY SO WE(FINGER OF GOD MINISTRY) TOOK IT UNPON OUR SELF TO SEE TO THE NEEDS OF THE STREET CHILDREN AND SOME OTHER UNDERPREVILLAGED IN THIS COMMUNITY(ACCRA) TO CATER FOR THEM AND GIVE THEM MOST ESPECIALY GOD'S WORD TO ENCOURAGE THEM NOT TO FAINT BUT TO LOOK UP TO GOD FOR HOPE SO THAT IS REALLY WHAT WE DO.AS PART OF OUR MISSION TO SEE THAT THEY GIVE THEIR LIVES TO GOD.
I HOPE THAT GOD WILL TOUCH YOUR HEARTS TO SEE THAT THIS VISION COMES TO LIGHT IN JESUS NAME .
PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO END FOR NOW AND I PRAY THAT GOD IN IS INFINIT MERCY WILL MAKE ALL THINGS COME TO PASS.THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL THAT IS INVOLVE IN SEEING THAT THIS PROJECT COMES SUCCESSFULLY.AMEN
REGARDS.

http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/11421/P1%20Fake.jpg
http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/11421/certificate%20fake.jpg
http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/11421/p3%20fake.jpg

> Fri, Apr 14, 2006
DEAR SISTER IN CHRIST;
GREETTINGS IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST,HOW ARE YOU TODAY HOPE FINE.WELL I HOPE YOU DID RECEIVE THE MAIL I SENT YOU YESTERDAY DATED 13TH APRIL 2006:AND HOPE TO RECEIVE A REPLY SOON.
LEAST I FORGET HAPPY EASTER CELEBRATION MAY THE PEACE OF GOD ALMIGHTY BE WITH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE ORGANIZATION AND CONTINUE WITH THE GOOD WORK THAT GOD HAS BESTOLE ON YOU FOR SUCH A MISSION.AGAIN HAPPY EASTER CELEBRATION.
GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU:
REGARDS.

Bessie Mon, Apr 17, 2006

I decided to come into the office today for a few hours, even though the rest of the staff had the day off. I find I get much more work done. I am leaving soon, and will be back at work full time tomorrow.
I thank you for your Easter Greeting. I had a very nice long weekend, and travelled the 400 kms to be with my family for the holiday season. It is difficult being so far away from my mother and my siblings, especially at special times of the year. It was a long trip for such a short visit, but well worth it.
Anyway, I have attached another set of forms. These forms ask specific questions about your mission. It is the answers to these questions that will determine the amount of the grant that you will receive. I have transferred them to a medium that you should be able to use. If you need more space that is provided on the forms, please feel free to use addition pages of your own. The more information that you provide the better it is.
Please take care to answer all the questions as fully and specifically as possible. If a question does not apply to your mission, simply state Not Applicable.
I realize that this may seem like a lot of questions, but since it is difficult for us to verify your responses, and since it will be impossible for us to do an inspection, I beg of you to please fulfill our request for information.
It would be especially helpful to your cause to include photographs of your mission. Due to international agreements and our mission statements, there must be NO PICTURES OF CHILDREN but photographs of consenting adults and of buildings with the identification of your church/mission are allowable, and would be most helpful in verifying your cause. If there are repairs that need to be done, photographs showing the need, and with specific details again would be most helpful.
After I recieve back these forms, your file will go before the grant commitee. It will be there the amount of your grant will be determined. Sometimes further information is needed, and if so I will get back to you.
I hope to hear from soon,
Bessie Smith

> Tue, Apr 18, 2006
To: Bessie
DEARLY BELOVED;
GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.I AM HAPPY THAT WE ARE HEADING SOME WHERE DON'T BE ALARMED FOR I WILL DEFINATELY GET YOU ALL YOU HAVE REQUIRED BY HIS GRACE.WELL THE THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE SOFT WARE YOU USED FOR THE FORM I WAS UNABLE TO RETRIVE IT FROM THE SYSTEM THAT I AM USING SO IF YOU CAN PLEASE TRY USE (CORALDRAW 12) TO SEND THE FORM SO I CAN BE ABLE TO RETRIVE THE FORM OVER HERE OK.
THANK YOU.
BEST REGARDS.

Bessie Tue, Apr 18, 2006
To:
As I am not sure how to get the forms to the program you wish. I have to see if our computer person can assist me but he left at three p.m. so I will have to wait until tomorrow. But I do not think we have the documents in the program you request.
I do not understand the problem as I used the same system as before. You should be able to open the file with your word processing program. Do you use Microsoft word or Word Perfect?
I am not sure if we have the program you need. If you go to http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html?c=ca and download the Acrobat Reader, I can send you the documents in another more sutiable format. Let me know if you can download this program.
If you cannot download and install that program, which is used around the world today, I will think of something.
Like I said before, I am not very computer savvy, I just use simple programs.
Bessie
--
Doing unto others as best we can.

Bessie Tue, Apr 18, 2006
My dear Brother Botchway,
There was a meeting this evening, and some disturbing information has come to my attention that may put your grant in jeopardy of being rescinded. I brought up the problem that you are having opening documents, and several people made some interesting observations.
I stated that you wanted the documents in Cor rel Draw 12, and someone stated that particular software is very expensive, so expensive in fact that we turned it down when it was brought to our attention for an upgrade. It costs almost $500 US and we felt the expense was not needed. People started wondering how your group could afford such expensive software and the computer with the power needed to run it. Also how such a computer and such software would be available in your country.
It was also brought to my attention that if you did have such a computer, or access to such a computer, you should have Acrobat Reader installed on it as pre-installed software, and have a word processing software that should be capable of opening the files I sent you. It was also mentioned that you managed to get the first set of documents I sent you opened.
I must inform you that the approval of your initial application has been temporarily suspended until I can get it lifted. It has been suggested that we make a closer review of the documents that you sent to us, but I have successfully argued that we should give you the benefit that a man of the cloth deserves, and allow you to explain the inconsistencies that I have mentioned above.
You must know that I do not take kindly to being fooled around with. I demand to know what is going on. I must warn you that civil and criminal authorities in both countries will be informed if it is shown that you are not as you say.
But I believe you are honest, and will explain fully very quickly.
Bessie Smith

Wed, Apr 19, 2006
DEAR SISTER BESSIE;
GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, I SAW YOUR MESSAGE AND I WAS SO SURPRISED AT WHAT YOU SAID TO ME BUT ALL THE SAME LET ME EXPLAIN WHY I AM HAVING PROBLEM WITH YOUR FORM YOU SENT TO ME; FISRT WHEN YOU SENT ME THE FISRT FORM IT WAS FORMATED UNDER ARCROBAT READER (PDF) AND I WAS ABLE TO RETRIVE IT FROM A BUSINESS CAFE WHICH I DO COMUNICATE WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES AND IT IS NOT ALL THE BUSINESS CAFE THAT IS ABLE TO READ ALL KIND OF INFORMATIONS THAT IS BEING GIVEN TO THE COMPUTERS SO I WILL APPEL TO YOU AND YOUR ORGANISATION NOT TO THINK OTHER WISE FOR I AM A MAN OF GOD AND I WILL NOT TRY TO FOOL ANYONE WITH THE NAME OF GOD AND IF YOU LOOK VERY CAREFULLY YOU WILL SEE THAT YOUR RESENT FORM IS NOT IN ACROBAT READER PDF BUT IN (ODT) SO I WILL PLEAD WITH YOU AND YOUR ORGANISATION TO SEE TO IT AND GIVE ME A QUICK RESPONCE OF WHAT YOU THINK,FOR I WILL NOT LIKE TO BE CALLED NAMES FOR ANY REASON FOR I DO THE WORK OF MY FATHER WHO IS IN HAVEN AND WILL NOT LEAD ANY ONE ASTREY FOR THE SAKE OF FINIACIAL GAIN SO COME TO THINK OF IT AND DO SOMETHING AS FAST AS YOU CAN AND LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.
AND TO LET YOU KNOW I DONT EVEN HAVE A COMPUTER OF MY OWN FOR NOW SO PLEASE YOU AND YOUR ORGANISATION SHOULD NOT PUT ME IN A POSITION THAT WILL DETARE MY NAME.
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.
BEST REGARDS:
:

Bessie Wed, Apr 19, 2006

I believe that we have been involved in a communication mishap.. I have attached the forms in PDF and hope that you can open them when you go to the cafe. I apologise for any hard feelings that may have resulted.
I have reported the mis-comunication to the others, and we have agreed to take the hold off your application and return it too good standing, pending the receipt of the forms that I enclose.
These forms may seem quite detailed, but we take as much as possible into account when deciding the amount of grants. Please fill in the form to the best of your ability. Again if you can send pictures of your church and of the outpost areas that you service, it will heavily influence the committee, especially if buildings are in need of repair.
Our organization has signed agreements involving the exploitation of children, so I ask that no child be present in any photograph that you send.
Once I receive the form, your application will go to the Grant Committee. If they have questions, I will forward them to you. Once the an amount has been determined, I will let you know and we can work on getting the funds to you as soon as possible.
Yours,
Bessie Smith
--

DEAR SISTER BESSIE;
GLORY BE TO GOD FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING,MAY THE GOOD LORD ALMIGHTY RICHLY BE WITH YOU FOR GIVEN ME A REST OF MIND, NOW WE CAN GO ON WITH ALL THE PROCEEDINGS,I HAVE SEEN THE FORM AND HAVE RETRIVED THEM.I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ALL THE RELEVANT INFORMATIONS SOON.
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.
REGARDS.

Bessie to
Apr 20

Brother Botchway,
I am pleased to see that things have worked out and soon things will be proceding. I look forward to receiving the forms.
On a side note, I ask that you please not use all capitals in your emails. It may have some other significance in your country, but in North America and Europe, all capitals in emails is considered "shouting" or having rude or sarcastic implications. It doesn't bother me at all, but it may cause you problems with others that you may have to deal with in the future.
Yours Bessie Smith

Bessie to Apr 27

Dear ,

In doing my month end reports, it came to my attention that I have not heard from you in regards to the forms that I sent you.
The forms are a vital part of the assessment of your file, and until we have those forms, your file remains in holding. It will remain active for another 30 days, after which time the file will be closed, and you will have to reapply from the beginning.
If you are still interested in receiving a grant from the I would encourage you to file those forms with me as soon as possible. If you are no longer interested in receiving a grant, I would ask that you let me know and I will close your file.
If do not hear from you as to your intentions either way, your file will be closed on May 31, 2006.
Bessie Smith,
Donation Officer

Sat, Apr 29, 2006
Dear sister Bessie,
Greeting's in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.I am very sorry for keeping you waiting,as you know as a man of God i have to attend to other issue's that kept me away for this long but thanks be to God almigthy i am through with all the tight schudle that kept me away from you for so long,actually i did had to do some thourogh research and had to come with all the informations you need from me,and also, travelled to one of the villages at the central region of this country for evangelisim and arrived on thursday evening.
I hope that you are not offended in any way, please do understand with me for i have attach to this mail all i think you demanded and i wish it will be satifactry to you and your organisation.
How is every one hope they are fine.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
REGARDS.
:
http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/11421/app2page%202.jpg
http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/11421/app2page%202%20B.jpg
http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/11421/app2%20page%203.jpg
http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/11421/app%202%20page%203b.jpg
http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/11421/app2%20page%204.jpg
http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/11421/app2%20page%205.jpg
http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/11421/app2%20page%206.jpg
http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/11421/pic%20one%20and%20two.jpg
http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/11421/pictures%20three%20and%20four.jpg
http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/11421/pics%20five%20and%20six.jpg

Bessie Mon, May 1, 2006
To: I have received your forms. I would like to commend you for being most thorough in filling them out, and the amount of effort you have put in has been noted.
The next step will be for me to go over them and prepare a report.
I will be working it today and tomorrow, planning on submitting it on Wednesday. If there is anything that you wish to add or amend, please do not hesitate to let me know.
If there are any questions from my superiors, I will let you know.
Bessie Smith

Bessie Wed, May 3, 2006 at 2:17 PM
To:
I presented your application, and forgive me, but there are times that I wish I could choke someone!
There are others in my office who do not take me seriously, both because of my disability, and because of my youth. They are, in my eyes, old fogies, who refuse to open their eyes to the way things are done. They refuse to believe that just because of my deafness I am stupid , and because I am younger than most of them, I am naive.
Please forgive my rant, but that felt good to get out.
I am very impressed with what you are trying to do, and I will do my best to convince the others. There were some questions that came up and said I would get answers from you.
In regards to your proposed building, what is the number of square footage of the building?
How many floors do you propose?
Number of school rooms?
Number of dormitory rooms?
Approximate number of children that would be housed the building.
What is the approximate amount of funds that you are able to provide towards this project?
Do you have and are you able to provide sketches or drawings of your proposed building?
If requested, would you be able to provide names, addresses and written estimates from the contractors and builders?
Like I said I am going to work and do whatever it takes to get you your funds for this building. Despite the old fogies!
Yours Bessie

Thu, May 4, 2006
Dear sisterbessie;
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,How are you and your co-mates in your organisation hope you all are doing fine.
Well i saw your mail and i think all is well with what ever you demand,i will see to it that you receive all you have requested and hope all shall be well.I will get back to you by monday,for it is another weekend and i will be tight so i will be a little free by monday( 8th may 2006).I hope to see you then.
Thank you so much for your immersly time and effort to see to it that all goes well,may the good LORD COUNTIUE TO BLESS YOUR EFFORT WITH SUCCESS.GOD BLESS.
Regards.

Tue, May 9, 2006
Greetings,Sister Bessie;
My dear, may the good Lord almighty be with you in Jesus name.
I still will like to thank you for your time towards me.
Now to what we where now, you know we are as a family of a church have been putting our effort to see to it that what God has impacted in us,will come to light and we are trying to make our vision possible by all means,so that is how we came in contact,so you see, we didn't just came in touch just like that, so please let the other's of your organisation know that, for we are brought together by the special grace of God almighty.
To your quest of last, i think we(member elder's of the church) have come to a conclusive agreement that the church needs a big place where it will be conducive for both the church premises and for the children, so for that we came with the ideal of acquireing a large piece of land squareing to 100'x300'(both in feet) that will contain both the church,school and dormitory for the children.
As for the church we only need one floor that is propose for now, untill we see the growth of the church, then later we shall know what to do next,and for the school rooms and dormitory,we decided that there will be all facility for the children and teachers and so on, but attached are sketches of the whole plan that is proposed for this project.
And as for the total amount of fund proposed on our side is something that has to be explained,you know as for we as a church and as a family we do put things in place just to make everyone happy,we do get our fund through church offering,tithe and other means from some members and other donor's,which from it we see to it that those working for the church are been paid,the children are feed,the electricity bill is been paid,water bill are been paid,food are been provided for the children and so on,so it has not been easy,so i will say very politely that we have not really saved up something really tangeble for this project;so for this reason we are out to see that God may use people like you to help us to see our vision come to pass,please do understand our plight in this part of country.I hope God in is infinit mercy will touch you and members of your organisation to see it in your hearts to help us through in Jesus name.For it has been written ask and it shall be given unto you:
My Dear sister Bessie i hope i may have tried to answer your questions to the best of my ability,and before i forget as for the names of the contractors and addresses will be given when you asked.
I will end for now MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU AND GUILD YOU FOR EVER MORE AMEN:
BEST OF REGARD

http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/11421/plan1.JPG
http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/11421/plan1_001.JPG
http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/11421/plan2.JPG
http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/11421/plan2_001.JPG
http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/11421/plan3.JPG
http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/11421/plan3_001.JPG

And will be adding them to my report due at the end of the week.
I believe what the committee is searching for, is some assurance that you can afford to run a church and mission such as you propose. It is all well and good to purchase land and build a building, but do you feel you can afford to pay for the utilities such as electricity and water, pay the teachers and staff that would be needed, and the day to day expenses for food and other supplies?
I realize that you have some donations, but a task that you propose is expensive to run year after year. I am sure that I could get some expense money, but knowing the old farts that I will be dealing with, they will want some assurance that you can handle this. If you can send me some figures that would bolster my chances of selling this to them, that would be great.
For example,
What would be the approx. cost per year for the following :
Electricity
Water
Staff wages
Supplies
Etc....
It would be most helpful if I could get some sort of figures and it would save me from having to ask for them later. I will add them to the report due on Friday.
By the way, Sunday in Canada is the day where we honour our mothers. It is called Mother's Day. I will be leaving to travel to visit my mother, appox 200 kms from here, Friday after work and will not be back until Tuesday May 16th.
Yours Bessie.

To: Bessie >
DEAR SISTER BESSIE,
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL AND INFACT EACH TIME I READ YOUR MAIL I FEEL PROTECTED, IT MAKES ME FEEL AS IF YOU ARE A GOD SENT. I WISH TO RE-AFFIRM MY ABILITY TO RUN THE CHURCH AS FAITHFULLY AS POSSIBLE. LIKE I HAVE MENTIONED EARLIER WE HAVE BEEN OFFSETTING SOME BILLS INCURED BY THE CHURCH THROUGH DONATIONS, GIFT AND OFFERING BY CHURCH MEMBERS.

HOWEVER, WE HAVE COMMITTEES HEADED BY ABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY CHURCH MEMBERS WHO OVERSEES SOME SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS IN THE CHURCH. AMONGST THEM ARE THE ORGANISING COMMITEE WHICH COMPRISES OF EXECUTIVES MEMEBERS. THEY SEE TO THE WELFARE AND SMOOTH RUNNING OF THE CHURCH ACTIVITIES. SUCH AS PAYMENT OF ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF, PAYMENT OF BILLS INCURED BY THE CHURCH.

HOWEVER, THE STATE OF THE MONEY IN THE CHURCH COFERS IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT. THAT IS THE MAIN BASES OF SEEKING FOR ASSISTANCE FROM YOUR ORGANISATION.
FURTHERMORE, IN PROGRESSION THE APPROXIMATE COST PER YEAR FOR ELECTRICITY, WATER, STAFF WAGES, SUPPLIES E.T.C WILL BE A LITTLE ABOVE $30,000.00 USD. I WILL APPRECIATE IT MORE NOT TO RELENT IN YOUR EFFORTS IN PUSHING THIS COURSE OF BUILDING THE HOUSE OF GOD INTO FRUITION. IF THE CHURCH COULD GET THIS AMOUNT TO THE CHURCH TO START OFF THE DEVELOPMENTAL PROJECT, AM SURE YOU WILL WISH TO PAY A VISIT TO OUR CHURCH IN A VERY SHORT WHILE.

WE KNOW IT WILL BE A DIFFICULT TASK BUT WE ARE PREPARED FOR THE WORK OF THE LORD.
IT IS MOTHERS DAY ALL OVER THE WORLD BECAUSE WE ARE ALSO CELEBRATING MOTHERS DAY IN GHANA ON SUNDAY AS WELL.
I WISH YOU A SAFE JOURNEY TO YOUR MOTHERS PLACE AND MY KIND REGARDS TO HER. REMEMBER DO UNTO OTHERS AS BEST YOU CAN.

REGARDS,

Bessie Tue, May 16, 2006
Dear Rev.

First of all I apologise for not getting back to you yesterday, but the weather was very bad and I was delayed in travelling back to the city. I didn't mind as it meant spending extra time with my family.
I have no doubt that you are capable of handling the new building and all its' costs. However my boss, who makes the ultimate descion in matters is, and please forgive my lack of respect of my elders, an old fruitcake. He makes things difficult for everyone.
This morning while I was working, Mrs. Davis came. Now, she is the wife of the Mr. Davis and the sister of the late Mr. Hoffman and the chief reason for the fund in the first place. She takes a keen interest in the place on occasion. I like her, and she is one of those rare people who do not treat people with handicaps as second class citizens. We conversed, with the help of a friend who knows sign language, and she asked to see your file.
She sat down and read EVERYTHING, and is excited at the prospect of this going through. She says she will personally add to whatever the Fund sees fit to send you, and believes in this project as well. She thinks that your group should get at least $200,000 and will personally top up what ever the Fund gives you to that amount.
So, if I can get this project passed my boss, you will get plenty of money for your mission! Mrs. Davis endorsement helps, but is not enough.
The only thing that I can think of that will sway the opinion of my boss, Mr. Malcolm, is some sort of proof. I have a feeling that he feels we are being scammed in some way, though he is the only one. Unfortunately he is the one that counts.
I have been racking my brains, trying to think what could possibly convince him that this is legitimate, and sway him to our side.
The only thing that I can possible think of is if you could get some kind of letters of recommendation.
Perhaps one from the local police saying that yes, you are who you say you are, and some letters praising your good works. I know it may be difficult, but it would be most impressive if they were on some sort of official letterhead. The letters would have to say who these people are, and if they could confirm your identity and confirm your good works, it may be enough to sway Mr. Malcolm on our side.
People I can think of that might be of use:
A letter from the police authority (on official letterhead) saying you are who you say you are and have no criminal record.
A letter from the civil authorities, (on official letterhead) saying that yes, you do run a church in your city and do good works
Letters of recommendation from donors that confirm their trust in you. It would help if they identify their positions in the town as well. The more impressive their credentials the better.
Anything else that could convince Mr. Malcolm that you do what you have convinced others here.
I know this is difficult for you, and take away your time from your duties. I just wish I could make this easier.
Yours Bessie.

PS, I hope to one day travel to Ghana and meet you, and see the wonderful work that you have done. Maybe when the building is complete, I will take some vacation time and travel there. I know Mrs. Davis would love to as well.

Fri, May 19, 2006
DEAR SISTER BESSIE;
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND GESTURE TOWARDS ME AND MY ENTIRE CHURCH IN GENERAL,MAY THE GOOD LORD CONTIUNE TO BE WITH YOU FOREVER MORE AMEN.
I SAW ALL OR SHOULD I SAY READ YOUR MESSAGE AND I WAS PLEASED WITH THE WAY YOU HAVE BEEN HANDLING MY CASE AND I PRAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS YOU,I WILL TRY TO GET ALL YOU REQUEST FROM ME, JUST TODAY I WENT TO THE POLICE HEADQUARTERS TO SEEK FOR A POLICE REPORT AND I WAS TOLD IT WILL BE READY BY 10 WORKING DAYS AND I AM ALSO TRYING TO SEE IF I CAN GET THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN HELPING IN THE PROGRESS OF THIS CHURCH AND SEE IF I CAN LAY HOLD OF ANY CONVINCING LETTER FROM WHO I DEEM FIT TO SURPPORT,SO I WILL LET YOU KNOW AS SOON I GET ALL THE NESSCERY REQUIRMENTS FOR YOU OK.
THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN AND REMAIN BLESSED.
DOING UNTO OTHERS AS BEST WE CAN.
REGARDS.

TRY AND PUT THIS ARTICLE OF MINE ON U'R 419EATERS CLUB...TELL U'R SITE FRIENDS THAT I GOT U N THEM IN A STREET OF GAME FIGHT...I AM WAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO DO WHAT U THINK U WANT TO DO TO ME - rev. botchway
Click here to support 419Eater.com

Last edited by pwwbear on Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:49 pm; edited 24 times in total
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Part two

Bessie Fri, May 19, 2006 at

I want to thank you for being so patient with me. I do the best I can.
Mrs. Davies has sent to me a letter to include in your file. She gives this project a ringing endorsement which should help sway old Mr. Malcolm.
I look forward to those documents which you will send. I will then schedual another appointment with Mr. Malcolm, and present the entire file once again. If he endorses it, it should not take long to arrange transfer of funds.
Here in Canada, Monday May 22 is a national holiday, Victoria Day, so the office will be closed. But I will be back hard at my job on Tuesday.
Yours Bessie
> Sun, May 21, 2006
DEAR SISTER BESSIE;
THANK YOU:
REGARDS:

Bessie Tue, May 30, 2006

Dear Rev. Botchway.

Just touching base with you to see how things are going. I know it will take some time to get the documents together, but we are encourgaed here to keep in touch with our clients.
I hope things are going alright with you, and I look forward to hearing from you again.
Yours
Bessie Smith
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Thu, Jun 1, 2006
DEAR SISTER BESSIE;
GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF THE LORD,I'M HAPPY THAT YOU ARE STILL IN TOUCH,WELL I AM STILL ON ALL YOU DEMANED AND ALL WILL BE READY VERY SOON BY THE GRACE OF GOD,SO PLEASE DO BE PATIENT WITH ME FOR I DIDN'T KNOW IT WILL TAKE A LOT OF TIME TO GET ALL YOU REQUIRED,I LAST VISITED THE POLICE HEAD QUARTER'S ON TUESDAY 30/05/2006 AND I WAS TOLD TO COME BACK A WEEK LATER WISH BROKE ME DOWN THAT THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO SO I HOPE YOU WILL GIVE SOME TIME SO AS TO GET ALL REQUIREMENTS FOR YOU.
THANK YOU.BUT BEFORE I LEAVE HOW IS EVERYTHING AND WORK IN GENERAL HOPE ALL IS WELL.
MAY GOD BE WITH YOU AND EVERYONE OF YOU THAT IS TRYING TO SEE TO IT THAT ALL WE ARE DOING COME TO REALITY.
THANK YOU ONCE MORE AND GOD BLESS.
REGARDS.

Bessie Thu, Jun 1, 2006
Do not worry that things are taking to long. There are no deadlines here. And we will understand any of the problems you have. There is no rush for what you need to send, and when the documents get here, I will deal with them immediately.
Things have been very busy here at work. There have been a flood of applications for donations, and things got backed up over the holiday weekends.
The weather here has been hot and muggy, and every one's temper has been short lately. Things have cooled down, and everyone has returned to normal.
Mrs. Davis is still very much involved with your file, and is planning to use your file as an example of the good works that our group is doing. She is attending a fundraiser, and is trying to convince Mr. Malcolm to speed things up once things get moving again.
He is a very stubborn man, and has an ego and a temper to match his stubbornness. Most of the staff here don't like him, and are, on occasion afraid of him. I know it isn't very Christian of us, but we make fun of him behind his back.
This is between you and me, and do not let anyone know this. I only say this to warn you what might be ahead. But there are also rumours going around that he is asking clients for kickbacks from their grants, threatening them that if they don't pay him a cut of the grant, he will not approve it. No one has ever complained, and nothing has ever been proven against him, but the rumour is out there. There is no so called paper trail, so if he is doing it, it must be in person or over the phone.
I just need you to promise me that you will let me know if he tries to get money from you. And don't let him know that you tell me, because if he found out I knew it was true, I would be fired in an instant. That is why we on the junior staff are fearful of him.
Most of our grants are not very large, only this year have we been giving large grants. But it seems to me he has been spending a lot more money on things lately.
Please please let me know if he ever contacts you about taking a cut of your grant. I would like to have some proof if ever he does.
The good new is he is going away for a couple of weeks to England and Ireland on family business, so us lowly peons will have a respite from him for a while.
Like I said in my introduction to this letter, take your time with the documents, get them done properly and things will move forward whenever I get them.
Yours, Bessie

> Sun, Jun 11, 2006

DEAR SISTER BESSIE;
GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS;
HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR WORK WITH OTHERS IN YOUR ORGANISATION,HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING GREAT.WELL I AM STILL ON WHAT YOU ASKED ME TO PROVIDE AND HOPEFULLY BY THE GRACE OF GOD ALL SHALL BE READY AT THE END OF THIS WEEK, SO PLEASE DO SIT TIGHT AND LETS SEE WHAT THE LORD SHALL DO FOR US BY THE CLOSE OF THIS WEEK AS WE PROGRESS AT THIS VENTURE.
THANK YOU AND REMEMBER GOD LOVES YOU AND BE WITH YOU IN ALL YOU DO,I HOPE YOU SAY AMEN TO THAT IN JESUS NAME.
REGARDS.

HAVE A NICE TIME THIS WEEK.

Bessie Mon, Jun 12, 2006

Dear Reverand Botchway,
I received your email and am looking forward to moving this file forward. As soon as I get your email and documents I will schedule a review, (I will let you know the date) and with luck and the grace of God, will be able to begin working on getting funds to you soon after.
Bessie Smith

Tue, Jun 27, 2006

DEAR SISTER BESSIE;
GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST,
HOW ARE YOU MY DEAR SISTER, HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL IN JESUS NAME.
WELL I AND SOME OF MY MEMBERS WENT ON MISSIONARY IN THE UPPER-WEST REGION IN THE COUNTRY FOR A CRUSADE PROGRAM FOR THE LORD AND JUST RETURNED BACK LAST NIGHT AND TODAY I WENT TO SEE HOW FAR THE POLICE HAVE GONE WITH MY CASE BUT UNFORTURNATLY I WAS TOLD TO HOLD ON FOR SOME TIME,AT HEARING THIS I WAS DEVASTED BY THIS.
SO I WISH TO APPEAL TO PLEASE GIVE ME SOME LITTLE TIME TO SEE IT THAT ALL IS WELL AND IN GOOD PROGRESS.
I WON'T NOT LIKE TO SAY MUCH FOR NOW BUT TO APPEAL TO BE PATIENT WITH ME.
THANK YOU AND GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU AS YOU CONTINUE TO BE A BLESSING TO THOSE IN NEED.THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN.

BEST REGARDS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bessie < Wed, Jun 28, 2006

Dear Rev. ,

Do not be concerned about the police report. If you can, send the letters of recommendation from perhaps two people that are in good standing in your community that can vouch for you, a lawyer perhaps or a public official of some sort. As long as there is some sort of formal letterhead on the letters, with an address and phone number, I am sure that that will pass muster with the committee.
You said that there were donors to your organization, perhaps a letter from one of them? Again as long as there is a legitimate address and phone number, I do not see a problem.
After July 1 there will be a shake up around here. Senior staff are moving on and out, and there may be a slight delay as duties are re assigned and new people are hired. Mr. Malcolm is leaving, which has made those of us who are remaining behind very happy.
I will be getting a promotion, and it I will mean that I get more responsibility in making decisions on the files that I currently handle.
July 1 is a national holiday, so the office will be closed on Monday July 3.
Just do your best on getting letters to me. I realize that things may take some time. In the mean time try to get some of the other letters, and I may be able to drop the police requirement.
I am having good feelings about your honesty, and if only I could convince the others of your good works I could send you the money to do your wonderful works.
Bessie

Tue, Jul 11, 2006
.DEAR SISTERBESSIE;
I WISH TO APPEAL, TO PLEASE GIVE ME SOME LITTLE TIME TO SEE IT THAT ALL IS WELL AND IN GOOD PROGRESS.
I WON'T NOT LIKE TO SAY MUCH FOR NOW BUT TO APPEAL TO BE PATIENT WITH ME.
THANK YOU AND GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU AS YOU CONTINUE TO BE A BLESSING TO THOSE IN NEED.THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN.
AND PLEASE I DONT KNOW IF YOU COULD BE KIND ENOUGH TO SEND ME YOUR ORGANISATION'S CONTACT ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS SO AS TO GET CLOSER COMMUNICATION AS WE ARE ABOUT TO KNOW EACH OTHER MORE BETTER.
THANK YOU.REMAIN BLESS.
MY REGARDS:

to me
Jul 13

DEAR SISTER BESSIE;
COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON,THANK GOD FOR HIS EVER MERCIES THAT ENDUERENT FOREVER MORE,GOD IS GREAT AND HE HAS BEEN SO GOOD ALL THE TIME, THAT IS WHY I DIM IT FIT TO BE HIS SPOKES MANSHIP FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD TO COME TO REALISE HIS MAVERLOUS WORKS AND GLORY THAT HE HAS BESTOLE ON THOSE WHO TRUST IN HIM AT ALWAYS.
I HAVE WITH ME LETTERS OF RECOMMEDATION FROM WELL KNOW AND RESPECTED DICNETRIES IN THE SOCIETY OF MY COUNTRY(GHANA) TO BE PRECIES.AND I HAVE ATTACHED THEM TO THIS MAIL AND I HOPE YOU WILL TAKE YOUR TIME TO LOOK THROUGH THEM AND I HOPE YOU SHALL BE SATISFY WITH THEIR COMMENTS.
PLEASE I AM VERY SORRY FOR ANY DELAY THAT THIS MIGHT HAVE COST,FOR YOU KNOW IT HAS NOT BEEN EASY REACHING OUT TO THESE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE BECAUSE OF THERE POSITION IN THE COUNTRY I HAVE TO BEAR WITH THEM AND TO GOD BE THE GLORY HE HAD MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR THEM TO ATTEND TO ME AND COMMEND ON MY CASE.
SO I ALSO APPEAL TO YOU TO UNDERSTAND WITH ME AND ALSO TALK IT OUT WITH THE MEMBERS OF YOUR ORGANISATION TO UNDERSTAND.AND MAY GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU AND EVERY ONE OF YOU IN YOUR ORGANISATION AS YOU SEE TO IT THAT EFFORT PUT SHOULD NOT BE IN VAIN.
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL IN JESUS NAME,.

BEST REGARDS

http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/11421/refletter1f.jpg
http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/11421/refketter2f.jpg
http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/11421/refletter3f.jpg

Bessie to
show details Jul 13
I have received your letters and will add them to your file.
I will be examining them carefully and checking them out to the best of my ability, and will get back to you. If there are no problems, I hope to be contacting you shortly with good news.
The weather here has played havoc with things. A storm last week caused a problem with the street bed, and there is massive reconstruction going on at the moment in front of our building. We have been told that on Friday power will have to be shut off to the building for the safety of the crew in the street, and to protect our computer system from power surges.
Therefore I will be away and will not be able to get to your file until Monday July 17th.
I hope to be through with my checking by the 21st, and have scheduled your file to go before the board once again on Monday July 24th. I should get, I hope final clearance and a a final ruling on the amount of your grant at that time.
I thank you for your patience in this matter,
Yours Bessie Smith

Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email protected]> to me
show details Jul 14
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

Bessie Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 3:31 PM
To:
Dear Rev.

I am sitting at a borrowed computer in a tempory building, starting to check out your references. I am starting with email, because I have to wait until Tuesday or Wedensday to get an assistant to call the numbers, because I cannot use the phone properly, and I doubt that there are TTA phonenumbers in Ghana.

I am concerned as emails to the Bank are returned as undeliverable. I wonder if it is just a misprint on the letterhead?

Oh well. It is almost quitting time. It is late Friday here, and I will just leave the rest of the checking until Monday afternoon, and wait for an assistant later in the week.

I just thought that I would let you know of a potential problem ahead.

I hope this is just a printing error, and that you could find a proper email address for the bank.

Yours Bessie
--

Sun, Jul 16, 2006 at 4:40 PM
DEAR SISTER BESSIE;

GOOD-DAY TO YOU, I RECIEVED YOUR MAIL AND I AM PLEASE WITH WHAT YOU SAID, AND I HAVE ALSO GONE THROUGH IT AND I DID CONTACT THE REMITANCE DIRECTOR ABOUT THE CASE THIS MORNING AS HE CAME TO CHURCH SERVICE;HE SAW THE LETTER AS I PRESENTED IT TO HIM AND HE WAS SO ANNOYED WITH THE LETTER,BECAUSE HE SAID HIS SECRETARY DID DIFFINATELY MADE THE MISTAKE AND THAT THE E-MAIL ADDRESS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE HIS PERSONAL E-MAIL AND NOT THE BANK'S E-MAIL BECAUSE HE HIS THE ONE RECOMMENDING ME AND NOT THE ENTIRE BANK SO IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE HIS E-MAIL, SO HE GAVE ME HIS PERSONAL E-CONTACT WHICH IS: BY THE NAME DR.KOJO PHILIPS MENSAH.AND HIS PERSONAL TELEPHONE NUMBER IS:00233275145723,AND THAT THE NUMBER THAT HIS SECRETRY GAVE WAS ALSO A WRONG NUMBER SO YOU SHOULD NOT CALL ON THE NUMBER THAT IS ON THE LETTER HEAD,AND TO PUT EVERYTHING SHORT HE WILL LET HIS SECRETRY DO ANOTHER LETTER HEAD FOR ME SO THAT ALL THE MISSING LINK WILL BE CORRECTED AND THAT HE WILL PERSONALLY INSPECT AND FOLLOW UP WITH THE LETTER AS HIS SECRETRY IS TYPING THE MESSAGE.

SO NOW I AM APPLEAING TO YOU TO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME AND BY TOMORROW HOPEFULLY I WILL TRY TO FOLLOW UP WITH THIS AND GET BACK TO YOU IMMEDIATLY,BECAUSE I WILL NOT LIKE ANYTHING THAT WILL BRING MISUNDERSTANDING ESPECIALLY TO THE GLORY OF GOD.

I THINK I HAVE TRIED TO EXPLAIN MY SELF VERY WELL TO YOU AND I PRAY GOD YOU UNDERSTAND,BUT BEFORE I LEAVE I WHICH TO ASK ONE FAVOUR FROM YOU, AND THAT IS, IF I CAN OR COULD GET AN IDENTIFICATION OF YOU AND A TELEPHONE NUMBER,BECAUSE AS WE ARE PROGRESSING I WHICH WE COULD GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER MORE BETTER OR WHAT DO YOU THINK,FOR I'VE BEEN WANTING TO ASK YOU BUT I THINK I'VE ASK FOR THIS BEFORE AND I WANT YOUR RESPONCE ON THIS MATTER PLEASE.

THANK YOU,BUT BEFORE I FORGET I MET WITH MY ATTORNEY, BARRISTER S.N ADJEI TODAY IN CHURCH SERVICE AND HE ALSO TROP IN HIS E-MAIL CONTACT TO ME SO I DON'T KNOW IF THAT WILL BE OF HELP ALSO, SO HERE IS THE E-MAIL ADDRESS

THANK YOU AND MAY GOD ALMIGHTY RICHLY BLESS YOU MORE ABUNDANTLY HIS MERCIES CONTINUELY BE ON YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE IN JESUS NAME.

REGARDS

Bessie Mon, Jul 17, 2006 at 9:31 AM

Will hold off any checking until such time as you can confirm email and phone numbers. Please send a list with the name, phone, and email of references. .

Being deaf makes it extemely difficult to use the the phone. I am set up TTD, and TTD with operator assist, and sometimes arrange to use an assistant to listen and translate into sign langage. That is difficult because it has to be booked ahead. To make things much easier, I have set up for work a "chatroom" where I can converse privately and not involve 3rd parties into the conversation. We have been discouraged to use IM because of computer virus problems in the past.

IF you wish, we can set up a time when both of us are available. Toronto is Eastern Daylight Time.

I am not sure of the time differences, and would have to check. However, I can access it from a home computer if need be.

Please remit any changes you wish, and if you want to schedual a "chat".

Bessie
--

Tue, Jul 18, 2006 at 5:46 PM
DEAR SISTER BESSIE;

GOD BE WITH YOU AS YOU SEE TO IT ALL IS WELL AND I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND CONCERN TOWARDS THIS VERY PROJECT.
HOW ARE YOU TODAY AND I HOPE THAT YOU ARE DOING WELL AS I AM PERSONALLY PRAYING FOR YOU THAT WHAT YOU DESIRE IN LIFE SHALL COME TO PASS IN JESUS NAME.

WELL I WAS ABLE TO GET A NEW LETTER OF RECOMMEDATION FROM THE REMETTANCE DIRECTOR WITH HIS E-MAIL AND HIS CORRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER AS HE SAID TO ME AND HE WAS SINCERLY SORRY ABOUT THE ERROR AT THE FIRST LETTER THAT HE GAVE ME.SO NOW I HOPE THAT WITH THIS YOU CAN NOW GO ABOUT YOUR DUTIES ON THIS MATTER TO THE GLORY OF GOD.

I WISH I COULD SEE AN IDENTIFICATION OF YOU WITH PHOTO AND ADDRESS OF YOUR ORGANISATION AND IF POSSIBLE ANYTHING TO PROVE THAT I AM DEALING WITH A LEGITIMATE PERSON,I HOPE I MAY NOT BE SOUNDING TOO INQUINCITIVE, FOR IT WILL BE PROPER TO KNOW THE PERSON I AM DEALING WITH.OR WHAT DO YOU THINK.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME AND EFFORT IN ALL THINGS,REMAIN BLESSED FOREVERMORE IN JESUS NAME.

I WILL LEAVE YOU FOR NOW AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.
THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN AND BYE.

REGARDS

http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/11421/goodfake.jpg

Bessie Wed, Jul 19, 2006

I have received your latest email. I will add the corrected info to your file, and will proceed with moving your file forward.
As for easing your concerns about the legitimacy of the organization I belong to, I will have to check with my superiors.
You must understand as a young, single female, I am reluctant to give out personal information, and even though I trust you, it would be foolish of me to attempt to send personal identification. In our country, providing such information is considered very risky, and is not generally done.
The federal government has warned against giving out personal ID because of the risk of improper use. I don't have a passport, (have never seen the need for one) . There have been stories of id, once acquired used for crime and identity theft.
However, I will see if I can get to you some letters of reference and recommendation from clients who have been satisfied with the work I personally, and the organization have done for them. I trust that will be appropriate.
It will take me a few days to contact them to get approval for the release of their names and contact information.
Thank you for your patience,
Bessie Smith

Jul 22

Bessie Fri, Jul 21, 2006

Here are the names and email/phone for people who have agreed to vouch for me. I have only send the information that they allowed me to release, and you may contact them if you so wish.

Sister

(thanks to Sr. Mary, Br. Bruce and Micheal from 419eater for their assistance on this)

I have yet to hear back from the bank or the lawyer.

Bessie Smith

Sat, Jul 22, 2006
DEAR SISTER BESSIE;

GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST; I AM HAPPY WITH YOUR WAYS TOWARDS ME EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE NOT SEEN EACH OTHER AND GOD IN HIS INFINITE MERCY HAS BROUGHT US TOGETHER FOR HIS WONDERFUL AND MIRACULUS WORKS FOR THE PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD,AND I HOPE WE SHALL LIVE-UP TO HIS EXPECTATION AND GLORY IN JESUS NAME.

I SAW YOUR RESPONCE TOWARDS THE REQUEST THAT I ASKED YOU AND HOW YOU SAID, I THINK I WILL STICK TO WHAT YOU SAID. IT IS A PETTY THAT THE WORLD IS IN SO MUCH PAIN, AGONY, DISTRUST,WARS,TERRORISIM AND LOST OF SECURITY IN THE WORLD TODAY, SO THAT IS WHY WE ALL AS CHOOSEN PEOPLE OF GOD WE SHOULD LIGHT UP THE FEAR OF GOD IN THE HEARTS OF MAN,SO THAT MAN WILL COME TO SEE THAT WE ARE ALL ONE PEOPLE AND THERE IS NO NEED FOR US TO BE KILLING OURSELVES AND HAVING NO TRUST FOR EACH OTHERS AND THAT WE SHOULD BE OUR BROTHERS KEEPER AND NOT KILLING ONE ANOTHER.WE SHOULD LOVE,CARE,THOUGTFULL,KIND AND BE A BLESSING TO ONE AND THE OTHER FOR THE SECK OF GOD'S PLAN FOR MAN KIND.

WELL I HAVE SEEN EVERYTHING AND I HOPE MY REFREE'S WILL GET TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED WITH THE NEXT STEP, AND I SHALL PERSONALLY PUT A LITTLE PRESURE ON THEM TO GET THINGS QUICKLY FOR ME OKEY. I DON'T KNOW HOW IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IF NOT FOR YOUR KIND GESTURE TOWARDS ME AND THE CHURCH THAT I OVERSEE.

SO HOW IS YOUR AREA,YOU KNOW YOU TOLD ME OF IT THE OTHER TIME THAT THERE WAS A STORM WHICH AFFECTED YOUR VINCILITY THAT'S YOUR AREA,SORRY THAT I SKIPED THAT PART OF CONCERN, I AM SO VERY SORRY AND I SEEK APOLOGY FROM YOU,HOPE MY REQUEST WILL BE GRANTED, I DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE ME AS SOME ONE WHO DO NOT CARE,IS DUE TO SO MUCH IN THE MIND THAT I MISS TO COMMEND ON ISSUES PARTAINING TO YOU AND YOUR ENVIRONMENT, SO SORRY OKEY.MINE IS BRIGHT AND SUNNY, WHICH BRINGS SO MUCH HEAT BOTH IN THE DAY AND IN THE NIGHT SOME-TIME,SO THE CHILDREN UNDER OUR CARE ARE HAVING HEAT RACHES ON THIER BODY, SO WE HAD TO PROVIED SOME MEDICATIONS,SUCH AS MEDICATED POWDER WHICH IS GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN'S BODY AND BOUGHT AN ADDITIONAL FANS TO KEEP THE ROOMS COOL AND FREASH AT ALL TIMES AND ALSO I INSIST WITH THE SISTER IN THE CHILDREN WARD TO MAKE SURE THAT THEY BATH THEM WITH LOT OF WATER,TO ALSO PREVENT HEAT ON THEM AT ALL TIME.WELL ALL IS FINE WITH THE CHILDREN AND THEY CAUSE NO PROBLEM MUCH AND GOD HAS BEEN SO GOOD THAT HARDLY BEFORE THESE CHILDREN GET ANY FORM OF ILLNESS.

I FELT I SHOULD LET YOU KNOW WHAT GOES ON AROUND ME AND THE CHILDREN AND SO ON.I THINK I WILL TAKE MY LEAVE AND HOPE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU AGAIN.
THANK YOU SO MUCH AND MAY GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU AND PROTECT YOU FOREVER MORE.IN JESUS NAME.

REGARDS:
R.

Bessie Mon, Jul 24, 2006
To:
Dear .

It is nice that you trust me, but I ask that you contact those names that I gave to ease any doubts that you have. It would ease my mind greatly that you trust me completely. These people have received grants from us, and will vouch for our legitimacy.

I have sent a request to the email you gave me for the bank, (I sent a copy to you as well) but have not heard back yet. I need some information from them, and await there reply.

I have also sent an email to

(again, copy to you) and find that the email is bouncing as undeliverable. Perhaps you can get the lawyer to send me an email confirming that he gave you the letter, and that would save some time.

It is imperative that I hear back from the bank with the information I requested. I would like to get this file wrapped up and the money headed you so you can begin the processes of acquiring the land and building your school.

It is a typical summer here in the city. Hot, hazy, humid. I wish I could spend more time back home out in the country. I bless the man who invented air conditioning. I hope to get some time off this summer to go there. The storm did not cause too much damage, and the electricity people and the city crews are quite efficient when they get going.

Bessie Smith.
Thu, Jul 27, 2006
DEAR SISTER BESSIE;

GOOD DAY TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD.
I HAVE CONTACTED YOUR REFERENCES, AND THEY ALL SPOKE WELL OF YOUR ORGANISATION AND THEIR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE THAT THEY HAVE HAD WITH YOU AND ALL GOD HAS USED YOU AS A BLESSING TO THEM AND THEIR ORGANISATION.

HOW ARE YOU TODAY HOPE YOU ARE DOING VERY WELL, AS FOR ME I AM FINE, SO ALSO WITH THE CHILDREN THAT GOD HAS PUT UNDER MY CARE.
TOMORROW BEING THE LAST FRIDAY OF THE MONTH WE SHALL BE HAVING A THREE DAY PRAYER ALLNIGHT SEMINER WHICH WILL SEE US THROUGH TILL SUNDAY 30/07/2006. AS WE SEEK THE FACE OF GOD AND THANK HIM FOR THE PAST PRESENT MONTH TO THE NEXT COMING MONTH WHICH WE ARE ABOUT TO ENTER.

THE BANK PERSONEL SAID HE WILL DEFINATELY GET TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO KINDLY BE PATIENT FOR HIS REPLY.

I WILL TAKE MY LEAVE FROM HERE HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON. TAKE CARE AND GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU, AS YOU BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS.

REGARDS.

to me, r_b_w_christ
Jul 25
Dear Bessie Smith;
I apologise for my late reply as this is due to my very busy
schedule.Rev.Botchway have communicated to me your desire to speed up the
processes. Anyway, I confirm that, I indeed sent the LETTER OF
RECOMMENDATION and that the seal and signature are indeed authentic in
respect of and that he is of good behaviour,God
fearing,honest,diligent,faithful and crime free.
I therefore request that you accord him all the privileges that befit the
LEGAL CONSULTANT AND PRACTITIONERS.

Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 7:54 AM
To whom it may concern;

My name is which is sitiuated at the West Africa continent to be precise Ghana.

We as a church do help take care of the less privilage children in our society and cater for both their spiritual and physical needs just to see them out of their wants and make them responsible and respected people in the society for the future.

I was directed by one miss to confirm their legitimecy of their organisation and how favourable it will be to me and mine church here Ghana.

Thank you.

CC:

Thu, Jul 27, 2006

I thank you for your mail concering Bessie Smith of the Hoffman/Davis
Charitable Trust Toronto Canada.

My group recieved a good amount fromm
Bessi Smith is a good person, and I can guarantee you that you will
not be dissapointet. Everything can be sorted out smoothly over
e-mail. Bessie Smith helped me get out the funds. I tried to talk to
her over the phone, but things got delayed because they were looking
for a deaf langauge translator and stuff. But everything went fine
while I was using e-mail! I actually got a bit more than I needed, and
that's good.

Have a nice day!

Best wishes,

Praise be to God that you have spoken to Sister Bessie.

We at St Bruce's have been involved with the for around 3 years. And my goodness, what a 3 years they have been.

I first contacted the trust because the roof on Church was in need of urgent repair. I did everything Sister Bessie wanted me to do via email, unfortunately I couldn't phone her as I couldn't find a deaf language translator. But this didn't hold anything up and very quickly the trust gave St Bruce's �25,000!! We now have a dry congregation to worship our Lord.

As a complete surprise, last Christmas Sister Bessie sent through gifts and donations to St. Bruce's to give to needy children in our area. These gifts must have cost about another �5,000. She is a wonderful woman.

Sister Bessie and the Hoffman/Davis trust have been a revelation to us and do hope that they will be to you too.

God bless you in the work that you do.

I am Pam Ryerson, executive director of the Homeless Computer Access Program
of Metro Toronto.

Bessie Smith and the Hoffman Davis Charitable Trust have been key donors in
our attempt to bring computer access to the homeless people of Metro
Toronto.

Through their generousity we are able to purchase new computers, and have
excellent internet access for 15 computer stations that those who would
normally not get access to computers can use.

Bessie Smith herself volunteers here on a regular basis, and teaches
computer skills to homeless deaf people, and runs a sign language clinic
once a month.

I can confirm that they are most generous in both their time and staff.

Yours,
Yes, I do remember working with Bessy. I found her to be very
compassionate, eager and had no problems with doing the work despite
her disabilities.

I highly recommend , and I look forward
to working with their organization again.

God Bless,

---------
Deuteronomy 22:1
If you see your brother's ox or sheep straying, do not ignore it but
be sure to take it back to him.

Fri, Jul 28, 2006 at 6:18 AM
Goodday Bessie..
It is indeed a pleasure to hear from you and i must confess that your efforts are appreciated.
In responce to your mail to me concerning the Letter of recommendation from myself, Dr.Philips Kojo Mensah as regards an application for funding by Rev. Rudole Botchway, i hereby confirm that:

1.It is indeed a Standard Trust Bank Letterhead.
2.All informations on the Letterhead is indeed correct.
3.The seal and signature are both valid and authentic.

As to your enquiry about the Laws governing the transfer of large sums of money into
Ghana, i would want you to know that generally, there are no Laws or restrictions, provided the reciever of the fund has the appropriate account to recieve such. It is however pertinent to note that the Bank of Ghana which is the Apex Bank would look into the transfer as to where it is coming from and it's purpose here in Ghana.
All you need to do is meet your Bankers and supply them with the necessary details of the amount you intend to transfer,with the recipients details of account, be it a single person or an organisation or group of companys account, the recieveing Bank here in Ghana will alert the recipient of such fund.
The recieveing Bank is entitled to collect charges in the form of percentages(2.5%-Standard Trust Bank.) of the total sum transferred.Note that all the information here is not absolute as procedures differ between Banks. Do feel free to contact me anytime and Remain Blessed.

Remittance Director.

Bessie <sisterbessie> Fri, Jul 28, 2006 at 9:18 AM
I am humbled by what others have written about me... just doing my job.

Just to let you know I have recieved confirmation emails back from your references, and have the information I believe I need from the bank.

I have spent the morning trying to schedule a meeting before the finals commitee, and it is difficult because no one is sure what is happening next week..

The first Monday in August is a Civic Holiday here in Canada . Alot of staff is off in in the first two weeks of August, so I am not yet sure of what is happening. I am tenatively schedualed to present your file Monday August 14th..

I am terribly sorry for this delay, but it is nothing that I can do anything about. I will work to make sure that you get all the funds that you need.

Bessie Smith

This is to let you know I had a 45 minute meeting this afternoon with the committee that makes the final decisions in matters of grants.

I presented all of your documentation, including letters of recommendation and my checking into them. With my interpreter, Allan, I made the strongest possible case for accepting you and your project. Having been working with you over these past months, I feel close to this cause.

The members asked some pointed questions, and I did my best to answer them. Nothing seemed to come up that I had not anticipated, so I believe things went well. Having Mrs. Davis on board and involved seemed to help.

The committee usually takes a couple of days to decide, and the next meeting is Friday afternoon, so I hope to hear back before I leave work, 5 pm Eastern time.

I have good feelings about this, Dear Reverand, so I hope to be able to give you good news by week's end.

Yours, Bessie Smith
--

Fri, Aug 18, 2006 at 8:01 AM
To: Bessie <sisterbessie.com>
DEAR SISTER BESSIE,

THANK YOU FOR ALL EFFORT THAT YOU ARE PUTTING TO SEE THAT THE FINGER OF GOD CHURCH ELEVIATE FROM IT PRESENT STATE TO A MORE BETTER CONDITION OF LIFE TO THE GLORY OF GOD ALMIGHTY.

HOW ARE YOU TODAY, HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU.
SORRY FOR THE DELAY, I JUST SAW YOUR MAIL TODAY BEING THE 18TH AND I AM HAPPY WITH THE RESPONCE THAT YOU HAVE RELAYED TO ME AND I PRAY THAT TODAY WHICH IS THE NEXT MEETING WILL BE TO THE GLORY OF GOD AND HOPE TO HEAR GOOD RESPONCE FROM THE OUT COME OF THE MEETING, AND I PRAY YOU THAT YOU DO ALL IN YOUR POWER TO MAKE THIS DREAM COME TRUE.

THANK YOU AND GOD BE WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME..

REGARDS.

First of all, I am sorry that I did not get back to you Friday, but I had not heard anything.

I have not yet gotten a formal report back, but at our weekly meeting this morning , it was announced that your group has received approval for funding, as it was read out in a list of approvals.

I talked to someone on the committee, and it seems that there was quite a debate about this approval. There were a couple members who did not seemed convinced, but they were overruled. From what I understand, and until I receive a formal written report I won't know what they are, there are some conditions attached to ease the mind of reluctant members, but if these conditions are met, you can expect to get in the neighbourhood of $250,000 to $300,000 in US funds.

Like I said, I have to wait and see what the formal conditions are and what the concerns were, and I will will scan and send to you a copy of the report when I receive it. The report will also have a definite amount for you.

I really hope to have this all wrapped up and the funds headed your way by the end of September.

Yours, Bessie Smith.

--

Tue, Aug 22, 2006 at 4:39 AM
To: Bessie <sisterbessiecom>
Dear Sister Bessie;
Goodmorning to you.I read your mail and i am happy it is a good news and may God in His infinit mercy grant you long life for all effort that you are putting to this project.
THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.
Your's in christ Jesus....

TRY AND PUT THIS ARTICLE OF MINE ON U'R 419EATERS CLUB...TELL U'R SITE FRIENDS THAT I GOT U N THEM IN A STREET OF GAME FIGHT...I AM WAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO DO WHAT U THINK U WANT TO DO TO ME - rev. botchway

Last edited by pwwbear on Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:03 am; edited 2 times in total
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sat, Aug 26, 2006
To:
DEAR SISTER BESSIE,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY HOPE YOU ARE FINE AND OKEY TO THE GLORY OF GOD ALMIGHTY.
I AM FINE AND ALSO WITH THE CHILDREN IN THE MINISTRY WE ARE ALL DOING FINE TO THE GLORY OF GOD.

HOPE THINGS ARE IN GOOD CONDITION AND ARE PROGRESSING, FOR I AM PATEINTLY WAITING FOR A POSITIVE RESULT.
HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.THANK YOU.

GOD BE WITH YOU,GUILD,BLESS AND SHOW MERCY TO YOU AND YOUR ORGANISATION FOR YOUR KIND MISSION TO THOSE IN NEED.

REGARDS.

Bessie Mon, Aug 28, 2006

Dear Rev. Botchway,

I am sorry that I haven't been in contact with you. Have been waiting for the formal report back, but something seems to be holding it up. I am going to go look into it this afternoon.
It is vacation time around here, and things tend to get slowed up. Once September starts, and people are back from their vacations, things should speed up after the Labour Day holiday.

Rest assured I have been told that you have been accepted for a large grant. I believe the problem lies in the fact that this is first time we have done something like this in Africa, and that the higher ups want to make sure that things go smoothly.

It is unfortunate that world affairs have made life difficult. The Canadian government has put in all sorts of new regulations to deal with "terrorist organizations" and creates all sorts of red tape that we are just learning how to deal with.

It would be prudent for you to get banking information ready at your end, so when I get the go ahead to continue, it will be at the ready. I don't know what else that I am going to need, so please be patient.

Yours, Bessie Smith

Bessie Thu, Sep 7, 2006

I am pleased to inform you that your church has received a conditional grant of $200,000 in US funds, with an additional $50,000 US funds that have been raised privately. This makes your grant a total of $250,000 in US funds.

I have received permission to file a 4653 form with the Canadian government, as is required by law, to complete the transfer of funds to you. Please send me the following information.

Your Full Name

Your Full Mailing Address

phone number

Your Home Address if different

The address of your church

Mailing address if different

Phone number

A copy of passport or other legal government issue photo id verifying your identity

The name of your bank to which funds will be transferred

The location of bank

Mailing address of bank

The account number to which the funds will be transferred.

Phone number of bank

The Name of account holder

If name on Account is different than yours, the reason why. I will also need, if name of account holder is not the same, full mailing address, home address if different, occupation and , a passport or other legal government issue photo id, verifying his/her identity. This is very important if it is not your name on the account.

Once I have said information, I will complete and submit the form, to the proper regulatory authorities to begin the transfer of funds to you.

Once we receive approval, we will release the funds to you.

Please take care in making sure that all the above information is complete, as any missing or incorrect information will delay things, or jeopardize the status of your grant.

Yours,
Bessie Smith,

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Thu, Sep 14, 2006
DEAR SISTER BESSIE;

GLORY BE TO GOD FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL REPORT, WHICH THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY HAS DONE.I AM SO HAPPY FOR ALL YOUR GOOD WORKS TOWARDS US HERE IN GHANA, MAY GOD CONTINUELY BE WITH YOU FOREVER.
I AM SORRY FOR NOT GETTING IN TOUCH WITH YOU FOR THIS LONG,I HAD GONE FOR A SERMINER AT THE NORTH-WEST PART OF THE COUNTRY WHICH IS UP TO 236KM FROM ACCRA AND JUST RETURED A DAY AGO BEING 13TH OF SEPTEMBER 2006.
NOW TO YOUR REQUEST I SHALL GET TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AT LEAST BY A WEEKS TIME TO GET ALL THE RIGHT INFORMATION RIGHT BACK TO YOU.OKEY PLEASE.
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY.

BEST REGARDS.
Sep 27

Dear Rev.
Going through my files today, I see I have not heard back from you, vis a vis, the information that I require. Is there a problem? If you could send some of it, I could start the paperwork going, reserving the filing until all the information is complete.

Sat, Sep 30, 2006
DEAR SISTER BESSIE;

GOOD DAY TO YOU AND HOW ARE YOU AND ALL IN YOUR ORGANISATION, HOPE ALL IS DOING VERY WELL BY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD. I AND ALL THE MEMBERS OF ARE ALL IN GOOD HEALTH BY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD.

I WOULD SAY I AM VERY SORRY FOR SUCH A DELAY FROM MY PART BUT ALL THE SAME WE GIVE GOD THE GLORY FOR MAKING ALL THINGS POSSIBLE FOR THE PROGRESS OF ALL.
I WAS ABLE TO GET ALL YOU ASKED AND I HOPE IT SHALL BE WELL AND TO THE BEST AND INTREST OF ALL.
NOW TO THE INFORMATIONS HERE THEY ARE AS FOLLOW:

1.)MY FULL NAME: .

2.)FULL MAILING ADDRESS: P.O.BOX GP 14668 ACCRA CENTRAL.

3.)PHONE NO.: 00 233 244 647 998./ 00 233 276 198 923.

4.)HOME ADDRESS:. NORTH KWASHIEMAN ACCRA GHANA.

5.)OCCUPATION: EVANGELIST.

6.)ADDRESS OF MY CHURCH:. NORTH KWASHIEMAN ACCRA GHANA.

7.)MAILING ADDRESS IF DIFFERENT: P.O.BOX GP 14668 ACCRA CENTRAL.

8.)PHONE NO. IF DIFFERENT: 00 233 244 647 998./ 00 233 276 198 923.

9.)A COPY OF PASSPORT OR OTHER LEGAL GOVERNMENT ISSUE PHOTO I.D VERIFYING YOUR IDENTITY: ATTACHED A SCANNED COPY OF MY VOTER'S IDENTITY CARD AND ALSO MY CHURCH IDENTITY CARD.

10.)THE NAME OF BANK: PRUDENTIAL BANK LIMITED.

11.)LOCATION OF BANK: WEIJA BRANCH ( ACCRA GHANA.).

12.)MAILING ADDRESS OF BANK: PRIVATE MAIL BAG,G.P.O., ACCRA GHANA.

13.)THE ACCOUNT NO. TO WHICH THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFERRED IS AS FOLLOW: CITI BANK NEW YORK.:BENEFICIARY BANK ACCOUNT NO. 36123846.
BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NO. 53014028. THE SWIFT COD CITIUS33. FEDWIRE: 021000089.

14.)PHONE NO. OF BANK: 00 233 21 85 01 74.

15.)THE NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER:
NOW THIS IS ALL I WAS ABLE TO GET FOR YOU FOR NOW PLEASE LET ME INFORMED OF ANY OTHER INFORMATION YOU NEED FROM ME.
I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE MY LEAVE FOR NOW TILL I HEAR FROM YOU TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR KIND EFFORT TOWARDS THE FINGER OF GOD MINISTRY.

REMEMBER ONE THING GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I. IN JESUS NAME.

BEST REGARDS.
EVAN. RUDOLE BOTCHWAY

http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/11421/picture%20i%5B1%5D.d%20real%20or%20fake.jpg

Bessie > Mon, Oct 2, 2006

I have got your information, but must the following information
physical street address of the bank
name of person who holds the account.
Please forward this information asap as without this information I cannot process the required forms.
Bessie Smith

DEAR SISTER BESSIE,

THE ACCOUNT IS BEEN RUN BY THE CHURCH AND IT IS NOT A ONE MAN'S ACCOUNT, SO THE NAME OF THE ACCOUNT IS THE FINGER OF GOD MINISTRY INT'L.
AND ALSO THE LOCATION OF THE BANK IS CALLED: NEW WEIJA -- GICEL ESTATE ACCRA GHANA.
I HOPE THIS WILL DO FOR NOW.
THANK YOU.

: Bessie
DEAR SISTER BESSIE;

GREETING IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. HOPE ALL IS WELL FOR I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU LATELY. KINDLY GET ME INFORMED. THANK YOU.

MY REGARDS.

Bessie Wed, Oct 18, 2006
To: I have taken all the information that you sent me and have filed it with the Canadian authorities.
Due to the increased security measures enacted by my government and that of the United States, and the strict laws here regarding the transfer of funds to overseas organizations however benevolent their intent, the increase in red tape involved has increased expediently.

The bureaucracy moves slowly here, but I hope to have the clearance to release your funds sometime in the next 2 to 3 weeks.

It is imperative that if any of the information that you gave to me changes, that you inform me immediately.

Will get back to you as soon as I am able to

Yours, Bessie Smith

DEAR SISTERBESSIE;

COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON TO YOU AND EVERYONE OVER.I AM FINE AND IN THE GOOD HANDS OF GOD ALMIGHTY.
PLEASE WHY THE SILENCE HOPE IT IS WELL TO THE GLORY OF GOD.
I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR SOME TIME NOW AND JUST ARRIVED AND WAS HOPING YOU MIGHT HAVE WRITTEN.HOPE NOTHING IS THE MATTER I AM ANXIOUS TO HEAR FROM YOU TO KNOW IF ALL IS WELL.
THANK YOU.

Bessie <sisterbessie.com> Mon, Nov 6, 2006

I am sorry that I have not been in contact with you, but as I had not heard anything back from the office of the Minister Of Public Safety, I had nothing to report back.

I did receive a fax this afternoon stating that I need some information from you. I need the name of a signing officer for the bank church bank account. This means it is the name of the person or persons who may withdraw money from the account. Until the Ministry recieves that information, I cannot procceed with your grant.

I have been in contact, and have been told that it would not take more than a few days after they confirm that information, that I should receive a form CI-135.

So if you get me those names, I can get the money to you within 3 business days of receiving the form from my government.

Thank you for your patience,

Bessie Smith

Sun, Nov 12, 2006
Dear sisterbessie;

Goodmorning, i just saw your mail as i am about to prepare for church service and i am happy that you are still there for us the finger of God ministry.
Well sister bessie i would love to ask a question please don't be offended with it, it's that what is the purpose of the name of a signing officer to the church account for and if explained should there be any form of identification for the signing officer?.
Thank you and God Bless You richly.

Regards.

Bessie Sun, Nov 12, 2006

I am not offended by your questions, that is the reason I am here.

A signing officer is the term for the person who is responsible for the account, and who is able to access the funds of any bank account.
I need the names, addresses, phone numbers, and id for any person who is able to remove funds from the account that the church has set up. I know that the account is in the name of the church, but I need the names of those responsible and who have access to the account.

This is something I cannot do without. If it was up to me I would not bother with this, but due to stupid and ever increasing Canadian government regulations regarding the transfer of funds to overseas financial institutions, I required by law to give all this information before we can release the funds.

My hands are tied in regards to this. Trying to release the funds without this information, that MUST BE ACCURATE, I put the foundation itself at risk, and may put your church in jeopardy as well.

Thank you for your co operation

Bessie Smith

show details Nov 13

(I wonder why? Twisted Evil )

Thu, Nov 16, 2006 at 2:59 PM
DEAR SISTER BESSIE;

GREETING'S IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, FIRST OF ALL I WISH
TO APOLOGISE FOR THE DELAY IN RESPONDING TO YOU AS EXPECTED OFF ME.
WELL TO START WITH THE YAHOO MAIL THAT I USED TO COMMUNICATE WITH
YOU HAS BEEN DEACTIVATED BY YAHOO OFF WHICH I DO NOT
KNOW IT'S PROBLEM.SO NOW I WISH YOU USE THIS VERY HOTMAIL THAT I AM
COMMUNICATING WITH YOU.
NOW TO THE INFORMATIONS THAT YOU ASKED,WELL I HAD TO DISCUSS WITH THE
BOARD OF ELDERS AND IT ALL CAME TO AN AGREEMENT THAT THE INFORMATION THAT
YOU REQUESTED SHOULD BE DISCLOSED TO YOU FOR ALL DOUBT TO BE CLEARED, BUT
UNFORTUNATELY THE ONE WHO IS IN CHARGE OF THE CHURCH'S ACCOUNT SIGNATORY
TRAVELLED AND HOPE FULLY WILL BE BACK BY A DAY OR TWO FROM TODAY 16TH
NOVEMBER 2006.,SO I HOPE TO GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS HE SHOW UP.
PLEASE BEAR WITH ME AT THIS MOMENT AND PLEASE DO GET BACK TO ME AS YOU
RECIEVE THIS MAIL FOR ME TO BE SURE THAT WE ARE ON COURSE WITH EACH
OTHER.THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.
BEST REGARDS.

Bessie Fri, Nov 17, 2006

I have received your new email address and will change it on all documents. That should not be a problem.
Will forward the information I need as soon as I get it from you.

Sat, Nov 18, 2006
To:
DEAR SISTER BESSIE;

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR KIND MAIL AND I AM HAPPY THAT YOU
RECIEVED MY MAIL. HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND EVERYONE IN ORGANISATION.
WELL TO YOUR REQUEST, I AM GLAD TO GET YOU INFORMED THAT THE ONE
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCOUNT JUST ARRIVED YESTERDAY
NIGHT(17TH NOVEMBER 2006.) AND HEARD I WAS IN SEARCH OF HIM AND CAME TO ME
THIS MORNING, SO NOW I AM PASSING OUT HIS DETAILS TO YOU AT HIS PRESENCE AS
THEY FOLLOW:

1.) NAME:MR.KWADZO ACHEAMPONG.
2.) ADDRESS:H/NO. B/03/107, A-LANG NORTH KWASHIEMAN, ACCRA GHANA.
3.) POSTAL ADDRESS: P.O.BOX OD 90 ODORKOR ACCRA GHANA.
4.) TEL.: +233 246 898 783.
5.) POSITION TO THE FINGER OF GOD CHURCH.: SECRETARY.

WELL I THINK THAT WILL BE ALL YOU NEED TO GET THINGS GOING, ALSO ATTACHED IS
MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT IDENTITY OFF WHICH I SHOULD HAVE GIVEN TO YOU LONG
BEFORE NOW IT WAS DUE TO THAT I MISSPLACED THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
THAT I HAD.
SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME AND PLEASE DO TRY TO GET US INFORMED OF ANYTHING.

SISTER BESSIE PLEASE ALL IS IN YOUR HAND LET US HERE, HEAR A POSITIVE REPORT
FROM YOU AND DO REMAIN BLESSED AS THE GOOD LORD RICHLY BLESS YOU AND THE
ENTIRE PEOPLE OF HOFFMAN DAVIS CHARITABLE ORGANISATION.THANK YOU AND GOD
BLESS.

MY REGARDS.

http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/11421/007fake.jpg
http://www.myspacephoto.com/files/11421/Botchwaypassportfake.jpg

Bessie Fri, Dec 1, 2006

I called the Ministry in charge yesterday, and true to form, they told me they would look into it and get back to me. This morning I received a fax stating that all is well, proper changes were made and that tentative approval has been given to our request to send you money.

What happens next is as follows:

They will send to me an authorization form, which I will take to our bank and begin the transfer of funds to you. I expect that the form will arrive sometime next week, and within a few days after that the transfer of funds will take place.

So I am looking at at tentative date to do the transfer (pending the receipts of the government forms) of December 14th or 15th. Once I begin the transfer process with our bank, I will inform you, and then things can get done. I sincerely hope to have this all wrapped up by the end of the December at the latest.

Bessie Smith

Bessie Sat, Dec 9, 2006
Have received the paperwork back from the government and we can proceed with the next steps.

Because you reside in a country that is classified as FO-9 or higher on the terrorism threat scale and the recently passed anti-terrorism emergency law U.R.50.B41-T3D requires that the security of all transfers to countries with classification FO-9 is verified. We have not obtained a MTCN but a Security Verification Code and given that to you in order to allow you to verify that you do not constitute a terrorist threat. A pain in the butt, it is something that must be done.

Please enter your to verify that the payment to you has been made and then answer the questions to verify that you are permitted to receive the payment. THE LAW REQUIRES THAT THE QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED BY THE RECIPIENT.

We have arranged with International Transaction Verification Services Ltd. to provide for the transaction. In most cases they provide a secure numbers for Money Gram or Western Union, but we have contracted with them to provide Security Codes that you must present to me before the $250,000 will be released to you.

You must go to

(used the old site.. was asleep at the switch and didn't read carefully)

and follow the instructions for the code to be released. You must email to me back the code that they provide, and we will pass that number to the bank with the funds. Only after this accomplished can I complete the transfer.

If you have any problems getting the code, you must deal with directly with . Please give my name, and code e.

Please file this number away and keep it safe.

Bessie Smith

Fri, Dec 15, 2006 at 4:19 AM
To: sisterbessie.com
Dear Sister Bessie;

First i would like to thank You for all your effort to see that the good
work that we (Finger of God Ministry) are doing, materialize to the glory of
God and for that single act of Love for the things of God, may the good Lord
almighty continually Bless you and the entire
Now my main purpose of writing is to inform you that i received your mail
and all you said was quite understood, but as i was following to the
process transaction i encountered a little
problem.

1.) In answering the questions from start( 0%) to almost end( 100%) it
automatically goes back to re-start when i get to 99.9%.
2.)The questions take hours( to be precise ten hours) of my time of which i
have repeated the process for three times and also since i do not have a
computer it cost lot of money to spend much time at a business cafe and also
not getting what i am processing is a little frustrating.

Please sister Bessie i know how much you have tried to see and stand by me
through all, but if you can, kindly help me out in these matters.I really
appreciate your kind gesture towards this project and please this should not
let all we labored for be in vain.

Thank you and remain blessed as i wait your urgent response.

Bessie Fri, Dec 15, 2006
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you we had a hacker reek havoc in our computer server, fortunetly, no information was destroyed, but sent our email system cockeyed. We have a securer server now.

About your problem.I cannot do anything from my end. Please contact

and give them the link I gave you and my contact email. They will help you with your problem.
Hopefully someone will get back to you or in contact with me.

Wishing you the best for the Holiday Season,

Bessie Smith.

Subject: Re: Please verify

Dear customer,

it seems that you have been given a Security Verification Code for our old system. The new we have is and consequently you should visit that site to receive thefor the Western Union payment that has been made to you. You also need a new that code is:

bbfa5670d89da36b4c65417540af29e1db2f267f2a6750994e426a1022c28ffb

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer care

Our modalities make transactions 100 % secure and legal for:
Western Union
Moneygram

On 12/15/06, wrote:
Goodday,

My name isAfrica.I must commend your effort in dealing with terrorism in our most
cherished world.I am being compelled to contact you again due to the fact
that i am encountering serious problems in the verification process to
obtain my The problem i am facing now is that whenever i get to a
certain level in the process,the process just goes on to re-start from
0%.This has happened three good times and i dont know what the problem is
hence my decision to contact you to help me.

My code
is:165165655551003359556654-325168-400326750615851001661664954694771-500000-0-0-267

My process complete percentage is 99.9%

The senders name is: Bessie Smith
The senders Code is:

I want to state categorically that i don't sympathize with terrorists
neither with their agents and as a result i have never encouraged them
neither will i in the Future.

Thank you and God Bless you

Bessie Fri, Dec 15, 2006 at 5:51 PM
To:
I have contacted the security firm and they confirm that they will be sending you a new code.

The better news is we have recieved a huge bequest from an estate. The result with be that your grant will now be doubled to $500,000. If this grant works out, there is a chance for another grant being sent to you equivalent to $500,000, for a total for the two grants of ONE MILLION DOLLARS in US funds.

There will be no new paperwork, but I MUST have the code you receive from the security firm.
Only then can the funds be transfered to your account in Ghana.

Wishing you a happy holiday season

Bessie Smith.

Doing unto others as they deserve.

_to me
show details Dec 20 (4 days ago)

Sister Bessie Smith,

has created an E-Card for ! To view
your E-Card, click the link under the "CHRISTIAN ECARDS" tab
at http://www.christianet.com. Your password is DEC203230304.

show details Dec 22 (20 hours ago)

Our offices will be closed until January 3, 2007, but I will attempt to keep a look at my email during the break. I may not be able to get back to you immediately, but feel free to email me.

All of us here at thewish you and your loved ones a safe , happy and relaxed holiday season, I am looking forward to serving you a prosperous 2007.

Bessie Smith

--

Haven't heard from him... wonder why see here :
67 and a half hour security verification session
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=95980

Last edited by pwwbear on Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
somejerk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This has been great. I love the ecard.
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That Lad is the epotimime of greedy desperation..This is quality baiting pw.. Thumbs up ..'Twill be so good to see him freakin' out..he he.. Laughing

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bessie to RUDOLE
3:45 pm Dec. 30, 2007

Just checking my email. Recieved quite a shock. One of my clients must have had sold his list of emails and I have to sort out an amazing number of spam emails. I hope nothing you sent me got trashed in the frenzy of deleting emails.

Hope everything is all right with you. Have not had any communication from you in a while. Is everything going smoothly?

Everything is set up back at the office, as soon as I receive that number from you I can get the ball rolling and the bank transfer off to you. I will not be in the office until Tuesday, but things will happen quickly, I hope in the new year.

Hope you had a blessed Christmas, and here is hoping for a great 2007.

To: ">
Subject: Am anxious to hear from you
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 15:27:15 -0500

I have not heard from you regarding the donation the has agreed to make to the Finger of God Church. Everything remains at the ready, but I have not heard back from you, or to any of the emails that I have sent.

If the is no longer interested in the funds that we have allocated to your group, please let us know so we may give them toanyother oganization.

I would really hate for your children to lose out on up to a million dollars in funds, (our orginal $500,000 donation and a possible matching donation of an equal amount by an interested sponsor).

Please contact me as soon as possible in order that your school and domatory may be built posthaste.
If you are having any problems please contact me as soon as possible. I hope that you are well and are not ill or injured.

--

"> To: sisterbessie
Subject: RE: Am anxious to hear from you
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 05:09:12 -0500
Dear Sister Bessie;

I am very impressed with you on how you have been handling my case and may the good Lord continueling Bless you abundantly.
Well before i start i wish to say a big HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and everyone at the .It has been okey with us here and God been so kind He kept us Alive to see the New year with much hope for this New year He has ushered us into.

I am sorry for such a long silence, it was due to the festive period and i had to attend to one or two things that kept me away for such a long time, (I wonder what that could be?) please accept my appology.
And again i have been trying to meet up to the questions that was set up by the International transaction verification service of which i have been facing series of light off(power supply faliure) and Internet network faliure which if it occures, i have to start all over again which has been distracting me from not able to have the MTCN code to you quickly.
Please be informed that the question takes two to three days(24 hours round the clock.) to get the MTCN code. I must get the code to you very soon, so please be patient with me.

I would take my leave here and hopefully i will get the code for you,but before i go remain Blessed till you hear from me with a positve news,
Thank
you and God be with you Amen.

Regards.
Rev. .

To Tech support:
To:
CC: sisterbessie
Subject: Problem with verification
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 08:04:38 -0500
Goodday,

My name is in Ghana-West Africa.
I must commend your effort in dealing with terrorism in our most cherished world.I am being compelled to contact you again due to the fact that i have been trying to meet up to the questions of which i have been facing series of light off(power supply faliure) and Internet network faliure which if it occures, i have to start all over again which has been distracting me from not able to have the MTCN code; and also today 12/01/2007. whenever i try to insert my security verification code it states: "This code has been
disabled, contact support." I dont know what the problem is, hence my decision to contact you to help me.

My security verification code is:bbfa5670d89da36b4c65417540af29e1db2f267f2a6750994e426a1022c28ffb.
My last process complete percentage was 94.3%

The senders name is: Bessie Smith
The senders Code is: eater419p3w9w4b0e5a6r6. (something I made up)

I want to state categorically that i don't sympathize with terrorists, neither with their agents and as a result i have never encouraged them, neither will i in the Future.

Thank you and God Bless you

Rev..
NB:Please do understand that here in Africa precislly Ghana where i reside is not all advanced in some certian area of
developments,e.g:electricity power supply,internet connectivity, water supply,etc...

Bessie <> Fri, Jan 12, 2007 at 1:10 PM
To:
Dear

I was so dreadfully worried about you. I even emailed some of your referneces hoping to find word of you. I am relieved to hear from you.

I am extremely distressed that you are having such difficulties. It concerns me because I know that internet cafes can be expensive. If you have kept your reciepts for your expenses in this matter, I am sure I can get at least a partial refund included in your grant. If you can get me a copies, I will add them to your files and see what happens.

Please let me know how things are going and the answers you get. You might want to ask if there is a form you can fill out manually, and send in, thus saving you the problems that you are having.

I am really sorry for all of this. We have mainly dealt with North American clients, and this is a learning experiance for all of us.

Yours
--

> Fri, Jan 12, 2007 at 3:55 PM
Dear Sister Bessie;

Thank you for your concern and care towards us here, may the good lord
Bless you and forever more.
Well i would like to know why today as i was trying to start with the
questions whole and behold i was not able to get to the question and the
feed back i get is "This code has been disabled, contact support." Please i
do need your help on this matter urgently.
Thank you and God Bless.

Regards.
Rev.Rudole Botchway.

I was going to copy out the questions and send them to him, but was having trouble cuting and pasting 6500 questions, my ancient machine doesn't handle things well, so I thought what the heck...

I have aquired for you a new code. Twisted Evil

edd5f050a18e91ed9422be7a0eb3d07289bc7e1b7b5bd3d8d6394e0830846811

This one should work now.

HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New to this forum and it vocational activity (game is too trivial a word for it) and have just been reading through this tread to see how others handle their baiting. It's had me in stitches following the trail and when we got to the v3r1fys3c bit I nearly wet myself. Especially as I went to that site and had a look at the sample questions. Nearly made the mistake of entering the "valid" code from this post.

I wonder how much this lad has paid out in Internet fees?

Be a nice twist to disable the cancel function to prevent the lad giving up. Force him to do a reboot to get out of it. That could cause him problems in his Internet Cafe.
Redneck_Bob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PW, this is awesome! I am just getting started, and have learned TONS from reading this bait. I am looking forward to see how it turns out! WOW...67+ hours straight at v3r1fys3c....is that a record, or what??? And I am looking forward to seeing those reciepts.....THAT'S a trophy!

Roosevelt said walk soft and carry a big stick...Baiters say carry a big stick, and use it OFTEN on your lads!
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bessie <> Sat, Jan 20, 2007
To: "R"
Dear Reverand

I am here at work for a short while and talked to the only technical person in today. He says you are probably trying to access a locally stored file instead of the one on the email. We ran a test using a hotmail account and had no difficulty opening the file. It is a rather large one, so maybe that is your problem.

Have attached it again, and here are some instuctions.

Right click on the attachment and click open.

You should see a yellow triangle with an ! in it and the phrase : This has been scanned for viruses Click here to download and the file name in a yellow strip at the top of the email.

click it and the grey file download box should open. you should click it and save it to desktop. On the desktop open the file and print it out from there, or save it to a floppy disk.

When you have completed the questionaire, let me know, and I will find out where exactly you are suppose to send it. Please remember that the form MUST BE FILLED OUT IN BLACK INK and according to the instructions stated on the forms. Any problem will either delay or disqualfy you from getting an MTCN, thus putting your funding (and my job) in jeporday.

I am checking into whether you have to send someone else, or to me to send on. We want to do this correctly so there will be no delay in aquiring the MTCN and I can begin transfer of funds to you.

If you require repayment for expenses, please send me a list, including date, particulars, who you paid, and amount. This repayment will be forwarded to your account under the same MTCN and at the same time as your funding, but under a separate entry.

If you have any problems downloading this form please let me know. I am leaving the office for today, (Saturday) and will not be back until Monday, when the rest of the technical staff will be back.

--

Thank you, but all you said was to no good please i do not know what to do again please do something, i do not see any yellow triangle with it's
phrase on it.
Thank you and God Bless.

Regards.
Rev..

Bessie Smith > To be sent Monday morning
Draft To:

I have conferred once again with my technical colleagues and here is the memo that they sent to me via interoffice email.:

I cannot see what his problem is. We managed to send and open that attachment from several other Hotmail accounts. The problem is not with us/ or the attachment.

There is a known issue opening attachments in Hotmail with Internet Explorer 6.x. Microsoft expects to resolve this by the end of the year. I assumed it was fixed. The only current resolution is to select "Save my e-mail address" when you sign into Hotmail.

To resolve this you must sign out of Hotmail at the top of the page and sign back in and select "Save my e-mail address". This error only happens when you select "Always ask for my e-mail address and password" when signing in.
In the open e-mail message, click the underlined text next to Attachment in the message header.
After Hotmail determines whether the attached file type is potentially unsafe, click Download File.
Depending on the file type, the attachment will open in a separate window or the File Download dialog box will appear. If the dialog box appears, follow the instructions to open the file.

If the above things don't work suggest that he sign up for a yahoo address, forward the email from his hotmail address to his yahoo address and then download the attachment from the yahoo address.

I hope this can help you as it is imperative that you get an MTCN as quickly as possible. There is alot of pressure on me to get this money to you as soon as possible.

Like I said before, when you are ready to send the documents back, let me know and I will tell you the procedure and several options for sending them in.

Please note: two copies of these documents are needed as they need to be sent to two different offices.

Chester
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pwwbear wrote:
There is a known issue opening attachments in Hotmail with Internet Explorer 6.x........

Bessie Smith, not only the greatest female blues singer of all time but also does a mean line in tech support Smile

I now considir you to be brian dead...I never calll you agen monkey! - Dr. Frank Williams
The devil will shot you in hell with fire bullit, u will nevr have mi sister again. - Patrick Mubuto
i know you ar a idiot Coz can have sex. - Jane Pate
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it worked, he got the @#!$ forms opened.

from
to sisterbessie
date Jan 22, 2007

Dear,

I am so happy that the form is now opened to the glory of God
almighty,please i am so sorry that it had to be so difficult for me to be
get through.
Well i am greatfull for your effort and hopefuly you will get the forms as
soon as possible as i finish with the questions.
Thank you.
Regards.

God this lad is thicker than I thought!

Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for posting this bait in progress. I'm preparing to do a church-based bait, so reading through this was quite helpful as well as very entertaining.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bessie Wed, Jan 24, 2007
To: the rev

Quote:
As is required by government regulations here in Canada, I have filled out a form B6095. It is a summary monies that the Trust has spent on your behalf. This is basically so that the govenment has a handle on what charities spend, basically for tax and regulation purposes. It is required by law that I inform you of this information, should difficulties arise. This is for your information only, and should be kept as a reciept. Please not that these fees WILL NOT be deducted from your grants.

Security Verification Code Charge $75 US funds

Fee for Purchase of Paper Security Verification Documents
including Shipping, Handling and Applicable Tariffs and Taxes $200 US funds

Processing Fees Pre- Payment for Paper Security Verification $1500 US funds

Long Distance Charges $550 CAN funds

Scanning and processing fee for Verification Documents $125 CAN funds

When you have finished filling in the documents, please let me know. I have pre-paid the fees required to submit it and verify them, and have information that you will have to supply with the documents when you submit them to prove the fees have been paid. This way you will not have to pay the fees, just the cost of sending them.

I hope to very soon be sending the money to you. Pleasse remember to keep a list of all your expenses, and I will work on including a re-embursement payment with the transfer.

Looking forward to hearing from you shortly
Bessie
--

The good rev to bessie Mon, Jan 29, 2007

Quote:

Greetings in the name of our Lord; hope you are well to the glory of God
almighty, and as for me too i am also Fine and well.

I am writing to let you know that i am on the questions and hopefully you
will be hearing from me soon at least this week, i just want you to be a
little patient with me as it is due to my work,and one more thing before i
forget please get me informed where i should send the questions to when i
finish.Thank you and remain blessed.

Best regards.

Bessie replies
Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 4:58 PM
Quote:
There are several methods in which you can send your application in.

you can scan the pages and email them to a special email address which I will forward to you with unique specifications and requirements for scanning/sizing/compacting etc. Twisted Evil

you can fax them in to a specialized United States phone number, which is set up to receive applications. If you chose this there is are requirements for a one page cover page, which I will forward to you with the information.

or use the postal service, to an address, again which I will provide if you so chose this method.

Please avail me of your preference in this matter, and I will forward the details to you.

The forms are not going to me, but rather to the organization in charge of give you a security number.

And the good rev , in a hurry to get his hands on his million dollars replies

Quote:
Thu, Feb 1, 2007

Good day to you, i will prefer that i send the informations via
e-mail which i think is preferable for me, so please if you can let me have
the informations or e-mail to proceed or if the need be let me have all the
contact so that i can see which will be preferable.
Thank you.

I have set up a new gmail account, with a fictious rep, and tomorrow during Bessies business hours have set out the mountain of regulations reguarding scanning of documents.

pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Bessie Fri, Feb 2, 2007 at 7:30 PM
To: REv. B
Sorry to be late with this, unavoidable problems at the office today.

Anyway, your contact is Mr. M.O.. You can send the application either via email or via post or courrir. You must contact him before you send anything telling him how you are going to send it.

The email address is [email protected]

BY EMAIL
The following instructions must be followed or the application via email will be rejected without even being looked at.

There are two ways to do this. Either scan and create a single pdf document of ALL pages in ONE document. .

Or if sending individual scans as attachments the following must be followed.

1. all pages must be scanned at maxmium resolution and then MUST resized to a 72 pixel maximum width or a 90 pixel maxium hight before attachments

2. The scans MUST be labeled Botchway page 1, Botchway page 2 etc to help with keeping things in order and must with a jpg extention

3. There is a MAXIMUM of 30 attachments per email.

4. The subject line of each email must have your Security code number and then the number of the email For example the Code and the number #1 the Code and the #2 etc...

5. The following information must be in each email:

Your name
Organization
Address
email address
Security Verification Code
Prepaid Account number 3948573625234252873-44938773 CCC

If the information is being sent from a public computer centre, the name and address of that place must also be included.

H D Charitable Trust Toronto Canada Bessie Smith Donation Officer

Number of pages enclosed/total number of pages in total

I cannot emphasize enough that these things MUST be followed or your application emails will be rejected without examination. I have no say in this matter.

If you chose to send by post or courrir, the address is ..........

Included in the package must be a cover sheet with your name, address, organization, phone number, my name, organization, the Security Verification Code, number of pages enclosed, prepaid account number, my name and organization.

Before you begin, you must send an email to Mr.......l, stating the method that you are sending the application, and wait for the authorization email from Mr .......l to begin. All the information above must be included, name etc. Please cc a copy this email to me for my records.

I do hope that you are keeping records of your expenses, and I will include a re imbursement cheque with your donation.

Looking forward to a successful conclusion to this shortly.

Bessie

--

Bessie Tue, Feb 6, 2007 at 9:29 AM
To:
Dear Rev.,

I fear I must confess to you the truth about the status of your grant. Please forgive me, I thought I could handle things, and all I have done is get myself into a pickle.

I got called into the main office today, and have been forced to tell all that I have done. An internal audit has caught that I have been bending the rules for you. I really wanted this money to go to those children, give them a better life.

Truth is I don't make alot of money at my job, and need every penny that I make, so I hope you are aware of the sacrifice I am making to get your grant to you.

The fees were supposed to be paid by you. I have been charging them to the trust, knowing that you can't afford them. The fees are paid, and all you have to do is send in the application some how.

But those fees will be coming out of my pay cheques for the next little while. It is something that I can ill afford, but I will do for you and the children.

The people around me are getting suspicious... I am doing my best to allay their fears, but they are beginning to doubt. I have been warned I may lose my position. And if I go, so will this grant.

I really really need you to get me something to prove that you are serious. You haven't contacted Mr. O'neal. You haven't sent in the application although you said that it was ready. I don't know how I can impress on you just how serious this is.

I am desperate for this to work out. But things have to start moving soon.

Please forgive me,

Bessie.

--

REV. B to Bessie Wed, Feb 7, 2007

Dear Sister Bessie;

I am sorry that i got your message late but i wish to assure you that i
am up and doing concerning this project, and i will not let you down in any
way, so please don't be offended if i do delay some times it's just due to
my duties which some times keeps me busy must often, do pardon me for such
delays, and one more thing please do get in touch with Mr O'Neal i just sent
him a mail asking him for permission to send the questions and also a copy
to you.
Thank You and God Bless.

Regards.
Rev. R B

Rev B to MO

Good day to you sir, I am Rev. R B the Founder of the
FINGER OF GOD MINISTRY INC. GHANA WEST AFRICA. I was introduced to you by
one Sister Bessie Smith of the Hdct ORGANISATION
TORONTO CANADA.
I was given some security verification questions to fill and send to
you and on how to send them, so i hereby seek to send these questions by
e-mail on a pdf file format, so i would like to know if i would be permited
to send the question the way that suit me.
Thank You.
Regards.
Rev Rudole Botchway.

contact to Rev B Wed, Feb 7, 2007 at 8:32 AM

Dear Rev. B

I will accept your application as a single pdf document. Please follow the following instructions.

The Security Code must in the Subject Heading of your email.

The following information must be in the email:

Your name

Organization

Address

email address

Payment details - there is a $1500 fee that must be included, or prepayment #

If the information is being sent from a public computer centre, the name and address of that place must also be included

The name and organization other party in the transaction, and an contact information either email or phone.

Amount of transaction.

number of pages in the PDF document
size of document in mb or kb

All pages must be scanned to a readable and printable resolution.

Once your application is received and payment is confirmed, it may take up to 10 - 12 business days for a resolution of application to be returned to you, via email.

Yours,
M.O

So now I await to see what exactly he is going to submit... and of course it is going to be rejected... but of course, he can always try submitting it in different ways before it will be rejected in a final manor. I hope he gives the name and addy of his internet cafe... thought maybe we can tie it into an IP addy for a bit of information that may help some other baiter.

pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

O�Neal to the rev. Mon, Feb 12, 2007 Decided to light a fire under the good rev and get him moving...

Quote:
RE:
Security Verification Code edd5f050a18e91ed9422be7a0eb3d0789bc7e1b7b5bd3d8d6394e0830846811(ppf)
Prepaid Account number 3948573625234252873-44938773 CCC

Dear Rev. Botchway.

This is to confirm that you are sending the above file as a single pdf file.

I would encourage you to do so As Soon As Possible. The above Security Verification Code will expire and become invalid on March 1, 2007, and any documents postmarked after this date with the above security code will not be accepted. No exemptions or extensions will be allowed.

It is in your best interest to get these documents to me as soon as possible. If you do not get these documents to me, you will have to acquire a new Security Verification Code, and redo all documents with new numbers and register again.

Any prepaid fees will be forfeited, and new fees will be required.

Please keep me informed of your decisions regarding this file.

Yours Truly

the rev. to bessie Feb 13

Quote:
Shocked has created an E-Card for you! To view
your E-Card, click the link under the "CHRISTIAN ECARDS" tab
at http://www.christianet.com. Your password is FEB139615723.

If you cannot find your E-Card, click the link below:
http://www.christianet.com/cgi-bin/ecards-view.cgi

the rev to oneal and cc to bessie Feb 13

Quote:
Good day to you sir, i am so sorry that you have not heard from me for that long, well i wish to let know that i am faced with a little problem which i think i should let you know, it is the documents which i have made into a pdf file format,but i was unable to create a single file for the documents.
As i was creating the documents into a single pdf file, it was only taking six hundred pages (600) into one single file and the other ninty-two pages(92) into another single file, why so, it is because most of the computers i tried using were having a low memory space (256mb) while the size of the documents is more than 500mb and thereby making it difficult for the documents to go into one single pdf file but two files.
Now i saw your mail and i thought sticking to want to get the documents into a single pdf file will cause delay and also wanting to use the jpeg format or post box, will or may cause more delay for us.

So i wish to appeal to you if it will be acceptable by you to allow me to send the two pdf files to you as it is to ease time contriant and money too.
I hope to hear a favourable reponse as early as possible, thank you
and God Bless.

Oneal to the rev

Quote:
I will accept your application as a two pdf documents. Please remember to follow the following instructions. Please name the documents with the security code and the letter A and B.

The Security Code must in the Subject Heading of your email.
The following information must be in the email:

Your name
Organization
Address
email address
Payment details, our record show that there has been a prepayment and that number must be included in the email text.
If the information is being sent from a public computer centre, it is most imperiative the name , address phone number and name of the owner of the computer centre must also be included
The name and organization other party in the transaction, and an contact information either email or phone.
Amount of transaction.
number of pages in each PDF document the size of each document in mb or kb

Please remember that all pages must be scanned to a readable and printable resolution as the pdf documents will be printed out for perusal and verification.

Once your application is received and payment is confirmed, it may take up to 10 - 12 business days for a resolution of application to be returned to you, via email.

--
Our modalities make transactions 100 % secure and legal (appologies to scrooge mcduck)

pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

-The good rev is still having problems:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 8:00 AM
To: oneal from the rev. b
Quote:

Good day to you, i am so sorry that i have kept you in silence, i am
faced with a big problem well should i say a little problem. To be frank
with you i am not good with computers so i had to give someone who is a
technician to assist me with the process of the documents, but we discovered that there is more to the preferred way of sending the documents in a PDF file format that i choose to send it.
1. The document when scanned it gave me a size of up to 150mb in Microsoft word and then converting to PDF file it gave 50mb.
2. There was a mix-up at my first scanning and have to scan all over again which caused delay.
3. The resolution for the first scan made 200 that was why it was not able
to contain all the documents, now have made the resolution to 100 and now all 692 pages of documents are in one PDF file.
4. I tried attaching the documents to my mail but found that it was not
possible.
5. I tried using hotmail, yahoomail, gmail, and other e-mails for
attachments but was not possible.

So now I regret trying to send the documents in a PDF file format since the dead line to submit the documents is first of march which will be next week Thursday .

So now the one who is helping me do the documents said the only option is to copy into a compact disk (CD), and send.

Sir would you be kind enough to allow me put all in a single PDF file
and copy to a compact disk(CD), considering the time and also wanting to
re-scan and giving the right pixel that you asked, for it will take a whole
lot for me now.
If i should send the compact disk by Express post i believe it will get to
you by first of march or what do you suggest i should do?.

For any other information concerning this you can get in touch with the
person that helped in doing the scanned and pdf, her name is Ivy Kafui
Mordey and her email address is , telephone number :
, works with

I will like to have the right postal address to send the document to if its
been approved to be sent on cd by post.

Hope to have informed you and waiting for your earliest respond.

M Oneal to rev. B

Quote:

I will accept your method, however unorthodox, of sending the information I require. The cd must be in a secure plastic case, and marked as follows.

On the cd case it must be clearly marked:

The Security Code

Your name

Organization

Address

email address

Payment details, our record show that there has been a prepayment and that number must be included in the email text.

name , address phone number and name of the owner computer centre must also be included, and the name address phone number of the technician who prepared the disc

Amount of transaction.

number of pages in PDF document the size of each document in mb or kb

The cd itself must have your name, security code, and prepayment number clearly marked on it, in a manner that would not compromise the cd.

All that information must also be on a cover letter accompanying the cd, with your signature and a thumbprint in ink.

Please remember that all pages must be scanned to a readable and printable resolution as the pdf documents will be printed out for perusal and verification.

The package MUST be addressed EXACTLY as below:

(edit)

Please let me know when and how the package has been sent, and I can notify the mail room to be on the look out for it. Please also enclose in the email the return address on the package, again for mail room notification. .

Our modalities make transactions 100 % secure and legal

Scrooge McDuck
Evil Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I assume that you'll still ask for the pile of paper as well - he has had to sign every paper and every signature must obviously be analyzed. Btw. for some reason he entered the disabled code again 10 hours ago - maybe he wanted to check that the payment was still there.

Let your mugu too verify the security of payments:

Jolly Roger
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@scrooge yep eventually he will have to get the paper copy to me... since the cd will not yield clear copies! of course, by then I am hoping he didn't keep them and will have to fill them out again.

the rev to m. o.

Quote:
Thank you for your kind response and may the good Lord almighty
continuely grant you your heart desire in all things.
Well i wish to know one thing it is your address; would you be kind enough
to confirm your country i am to use, is it Toronto Canada? for your address
is not complete to my understanding. for i am about to send the package
today 22/02/2007. I will be most greatfull if the country location is
confirmed to me.Hope to hear a favorable response as soon as possible.
Thank you and God bless

MO l to Dear REV.

Quote:
To confirm:

The package MUST be addressed EXACTLY as below:

(edit out but sending to a UNITED STATES safe addy)

We are the division for all of North America. We deal with clients from Canada, the United States and Mexico. We process the forms, and then will send to you and the person or business, or in this case I see charity, the information via email or post.

IIf you wish to receive a paper copy of our decision, please include a self addressed envelope and will will forward it to you.

How will you be sending the package, by post or courier? I will inform the incoming mail room to be on the lookout for your remittence.

--

pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the rev to MO:

Quote:
Here are the information�s that you requested and they are as follow:

edited out

5. Prepayment Number: 3943573625234252873-44938773ccc.

6. Security Verification Code:
edd5f050a18e91ed9422be7a0eb3d0789bc7e1b7b5bd3d8d6394e0830846811 (ppf).

7. Amount of Transaction: $1,000,000.00 us fund.

8. The number of pages in PDF file is 692 pages.

The one who helped me with the process of the documents, the printing,
scanning, and arranging the documents into a single PDF file, works with a
company called:

1. Pan African Web Solutions (wwwplus).

2. Name: .

3. Address Ring Road Central Asylum down Accra Ghana.

4. Tel: edit

NB: Please note that i have sent the package to you today(23rd. March 2007.) by express post and hopefully by next week you wil be recieveing the package and please note it is in a brown envelope with a written word round about it Featherpost.) and your address written on it.

Did a bit of googling, and Ivy works at the local print shop/computer store
and Pan Web Solutions is something else, surprize surprize.

it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely brilliant! If it wasn't on this ite, I'de believe you!!
Keep up this outstanding work, can't wait to see the end result.
Hats off to you!

Pretty Rose

pony
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The rev is anxious to make sure his package has arrived.. I mean the mail is not THAT great..

Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 9:41 AM

Quote:
Good day, i have not heard from you hope things are fine, well i am
only writing to know the situation of things.
Thank You.

Your's sincerely

MO to the rev. Wed, Feb 28, 2007

Quote:
I have not yet recieved your package. However, it is early in the day here, and we get alot of requests.

All mail is processed as it is received, and you must realize that we receive thousands of requests daily, and it may take some days for your package to work its way through our system.

If you are concerned about your package, please send me a scan of the receipt you recieved when you sent your package to confirm that it has been sent.

I am unsure of Ghanian mail service. Do they have a website that you can direct me to that I can check on tracking information. Please send any information, tracking numbers, etc. that will bolster you claim that you indeed sent your information.

Yours
--

Scrooge McDuck
Evil Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anything new from the mugu? He entered his disabled code on the site again today for some reason.

Let your mugu too verify the security of payments:

Jolly Roger
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am sorry there is no website for the Ghanaian post service that i can
present to you, but i believe that it will definitely come to you and more
so i was not given a receipt for the post that i made to you, and i made the
post to you as at on the 23rd of February which was a Friday and i made the
post by Express which i believed should have get to you by now, on the
envelope your address was written on it exactly the way you gave me and it
goes like this:

edited out

Least before i forget, on the envelope there is about seven(7) postal stamps or so on it, of which i can not really remember very well how many stamps are on it, it's cost was forty thousand cedis to send to U.S.A as i was charged with no receipt, i was not able to send by courier, because it was so expensive for me as at that very moment.
Inside the envelope, there is the compact disk(CD) and twelve sheets of
paper with all the informations you required.

I hope i might have tried to get you informed enough about the required
details and hope to hear a positive response from you, for i am so surprise that the package has not got to you as at this time as i was told by the post attend ant at time of postage, let's see today or to the weekend.Please do bear with me and consider that here in Africa things are not that efficient enough to meet specific target for clients all around.

package hasn't arrived, he got slapped and sent the above reply. Got news from the drop box that it wasn't there.

capt_kipper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Scrooge

Someone could have seen the code here and entered it out of curiosity.

Jojo being fruity: let me give u a little of my self to u.

Nastya: You have not suffered after a meeting with a
bear???
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His package still hasn't made it to the drop box, Sad . Was really looking forward to the stamps for someone's stamp collection.

He is starting to worry though

Quote:
Subject: Just Checking...

Good day to you sir, i am so worried that i have not heard
from you for quiet a time now, hope all is well. I am just checking to know if you might have received the package that i sent to you.

Please get me informed and if you have not received the package, please
i will like you to advice on what i should do next. Twisted Evil

Thank you for your understanding.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic