SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Lad that Stole Christmas (Xmas Contest Entry)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever and I would like to take this time to wish all of the members of Eater a Merry Christmas. Enjoy the pics!

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Speechless. Mr. Green

Magic eye fun: Western Union MoneyGram
Pre-transfer red tape: Department of Homeland Security HM Revenue & Customs
Mandatory customer survey: Western Union

"I have decided to leave the church and join a travelling circus..." - the original and best
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing.

He looks more like the Hulk in that first picture.

Aargh.... Mugu angry .... Mugu SMASH!... Aargh....

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a fake.
There's no runners on his sleigh.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Carrie Laxa
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
That's excellent! clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

But why only one reindeer dog?

Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Carrie Laxa wrote:
But why only one reindeer dog?

Have you never read or seen "The Grinch that Stole Christmas"?? Wink

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Because the Grinch only had one.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a classic, Merry Christmas, BW Laughing Laughing, looks like he's a black belt in Christmas wrapping Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
ethannhunte
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I keep getting request to provide fake Id i mean passport ETC. Any suggestions or templates that are out there to give him one. Any help would be appreciated.

Mod edit - please post your query in an appropriate thread � search here and you�ll see your question has been answered many, many times � Mr Fishe
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He really should be smiling in the first picture.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What can I say. Speechless.

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up bow_down bow_down bow_down

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
MuguBasher
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

great work!! Very Happy Very Happy

You are just an idiot. Who cares about the money? Of course there will be added charges. You can go fuck your mother for all I care. We will hand your shipment over to the police if you do not make payments in a the next seven days. Liar!
"so hope you will be ready with the advanced payment , before i send the rest."

And how dare you fool your self and think you are fooling the diplomatic service???
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo guys! That's brilliant!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Supercalafrajilizticexpialidocious..If I do say so mesmelf..

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't been able to browse much lately, but I'm glad I got a chance to see these. Very Happy Excellent work, Big Worm! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ROTFLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

OMG! Excellent trophy work guys! It's the funniest trophy I've seen so far... He even got a matching dog. Shocked

beers!

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very moving. Put me right into the Christmas Spirit. Very Happy

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What on earth have you told this guy to get him to do this? Laughing

Magic eye fun: Western Union MoneyGram
Pre-transfer red tape: Department of Homeland Security HM Revenue & Customs
Mandatory customer survey: Western Union

"I have decided to leave the church and join a travelling circus..." - the original and best
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
The back-story is here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779

Big Worm wrote this piece of art:

Quote:
Dearest Omoruyi,

Blessed brother, I have received the map and I do thank you very much for it. This will help our engineer tremendously.

As you requested, we have uploaded your monument to our website. You can see it here:

http://gpsflight.catholiccall.org/twat/monument4.html

You are also featured on the homepage. We hope that this is a good birthday gift to you. I have also attached a movie file of one of our sermons if you are interested in familiarizing yourself with our practices. I believe the file is called twat.mov

In regards to the Christmas celebration, we need it AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. The Mozambique branch waited to the last minute to back down and I am now in a bad predicament. The celebration will be outlined below. First you need to understand the history of the celebration.

During the lifetime of TWAT we have had many financial contributors, men who have donated large sums of money for our cause, and usually anonymously. We refer to these great men as The EATERS. And there are only a few EATERS out there. The biggest of all the EATERS is a famous writer by the name of Dr. Seuss. Perhaps you have heard of him? He is very famous around the world for writing great children's stories. One of his most famous stories is "The Grinch that Stole Christmas". And every Christmas for the past 15 years, we celebrate the life and death of Dr. Seuss by having one of our branch churches perform one of the scenes from the book. It is a great event that the children of TWAT enjoy! I have even attached a file called grinchcelebration.jpg of one of our American ministers performing the clebration. Here is exactly what you need to complete the celebration:

�Green paint
�Red paint
�Santa suit
�A sleigh
�A dog or a goat
�Some tree branches
�A large piece of paper for a sign

STEP ONE
Apply the green paint on your face and hands. You must make sure your whole face is painted green. This is to look like the Grinch who is also green.

STEP TWO
Put on the Santa suit. Make sure it is a good looking suit and it has a santa hat as well. This is very important.

STEP THREE
Create a sleigh. It does not have to be real...it could be only one side of a sleigh but looks good. You need to paint it red with the red paint.I have attached some photos of what a sleigh looks like. If you can also wrap some boxes to look like Christmas gifts, that would be great!

STEP FOUR
Take the branches and use them to make antlers for the dog or goat. There is an example of this in the file I have attached called grinch2.jpg. The dog or goat (whichever you chose to use) needs to look like a reindeer.

STEP FIVE
Make a very large sign. It needs to be affixed to the pyramid. The sign needs to say "The Lad that Stole Christmas" in big bold letters . "Lad" means Grinch in old TWAT language. We would use the word Grinch but because of copyright laws, we do not have the power to do so. However, everyone in the TWAT community knows that Lad means Grinch so that is how we get away with it. And now you know! Smile

FINAL STEPS
Take the sign and affix it to the pyramid about halfway up. Put the sleigh in front of the pyramid and the goat or dog in front of the sleigh. You may need to tie the dog or goat to the sleigh so it doesnt run away. Then you stand inside the sleigh dressed as the Grinch with your green face and santa suit.

PHOTOS
We need you to provide several photos of the celebration. We need a few photos of you getting everything together for the celebration (the process) as well as a few photos of the final part of everything in front of the pyramid. Additionally we need a close up photo of your face in costume as the Grinch . I have atttached a file called grinch.jpg that shows what this closeup photo should look like.

When you have finished with the celebration, please take all the photos, scan them, and send them to me IMMEDIATELY .

Also, there is one more thing that you need to do for the church dear brother Omoruyi. This is required by all branches. We need you to record a Merry Christmas message for all the TWAT members. It is very easy. All you have to do is call this number (my private line)

206-984-XXXX

I will not answer the phone. It will go to voicemail. When it does, all you have to do is leave your christmas message to the TWAT members. The only requirement is that the first line you say is:

"Hello, this is Reverend Omoruyi and I would like to wish a Merry Christmas to all the members of TWAT and especially all of the EATER members."

After you say this, then you can say whatever you feel about TWAT and Christmas. How does your TWAT make you feel during Christmas? What is it that draws you to the TWAT every day? These are just some of the questions you may answer in your message. Remember, this is also to gauge your speaking abilities and how you preach a sermon. It will help us decide whether we need to bring in a public speaking coach for you because as your church grows, we will need you to be a very charismatic speaker. So I suggest you write down what you want to say first, practice it, and then call and speak your sermon. In fact, whatever you decide to say, I will also need this in written form . You can just email it to me. I need it for our records. And please, do not forget to say that first line. It is the way we open up all of our Christmas messages at TWAT.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me. I am very very busy this time of year with the holidays quickly approaching so I may not answer your email right away. However, please do hurry with the Christmas celebration and message. My reputation depends on it.

Thank you and God Bless,
--
Reverend Benjamin Dover

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

awesome work...thanks for the laugh!

the dog needs an antler tho:

x6 Mortar x3
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats just aces Laughing

Not a dry eye in the house, outstanding! clapping

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
BrotherhoodOfMan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Incredible... what these guys are prepared to do in the name of a few bucks is breathtaking!

i accept im stupid just pls tell her u know me - Yemi Soyombo
ALL THIS MAKES ME ANGRY BECAUSE I REALLY WANNA GET THIS MONEY OUT OF THIS FUCKING COUNTRY THATS ALL - M0hammed 4bacha
You are a good friend and you thought me a good lesson. - M0hammed 4bacha
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked followed by Laughing Laughing Laughing and why don't we have a smiley for thing for being out of breath laughing?

Great stuf! I'm printing those out and pinning them up around the office.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Callum,

All photographic images are owned by YW� and BW� and cannot be printed, distributed, duplicated or recreated without expressed written consent by YW� and BW� �2006.

I will gladly sell you a license for the low low price of 5,000 pounds sterling payable to me via Western Union or Money Gram. Please PM me for details. I will personally make sure YW� gets his half. Laughing

Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha, priceless! Great job!

However, as was mentioned, there are no runners on the sleigh! You may want to point that out to the lad.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic