SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr. Koffi is very upset with me! EDIT: Even more email!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"HELLO WHAT EVER YOU CALL YOUR SELF OK, I AM NOT READY FOR THIS KIND OF GAMES OK.IF YOU ARE WILLING TO SEND THE MONEY AS DISSCAUSS THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO USE WESTERN UNION OK. I HAVE BEEN RECIEVING MONEY WORLD WIDE FROM WESTERN UNION OK , SO PLEASE TELL HIM THAT I AM NOT READY AT ALL FOR THIS RUBISH AT ALL OK.

JUST GO THERE TELL THEM THAT YOU ARE SENDING MONEY AND THERE WILL ASK YOU THE AMOUNT THAT YOU ARE SENDING AND THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE INFOS OF THE MONEY SENT THAT IS ALL THAT YOU GUYS NEED TO DO OK.

WELL I WILL NOT BEG HIM FOR WHAT BE LONG TO HIM AT ALL, IF HE IS READY THEN HE SHOULD JUST DO WHAT I HAVE ASK HIM TO DO PERIOD OK.I WILL NOT REPLY ANY OF YOUR MAIL AGAIN IF YOU GUYS DONT COMPLY WITH ME AND IF THERE ARE TRYING TO PLAY ME WITH ME. YOU WILL JUST BE SENDING MAIL WITH OUT REPLY OK, PLEASE TAKE CARE BYE.

NOW YOU ARE ASKING ME THE AMOUNT THAT I WANT HIM TO SEND TO ME OK AND HE ONLY TOLD THAT I HAVE BUSINESS WITH HIM BUT HE DID NOT TELL YOU THE AMOUNT THAT HE IS SURPOSE TO SEND , LOOK HERE MY GOOD FRIEND, AM NOT A KID OK.I AM AN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MAN FOR YEARS OK.

ALHAJI AHMED KOFFI."

I guess since he hasn't told my new character Rev. C. how much money to send, he will be getting $0!

What does everyone else think of this email?

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by maxheadroom on Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:23 pm; edited 5 times in total
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

since he is very uncooperative and demanding send him $ 10.99 cents. I know he he will the roof when he sees the amount. Don't forget to salp him for screaming when he writes.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To judge by his arrogance he already has scammed enough money to buy a dozen of houses, so he can be picky.

Well, I do not know your bait; could you introduce someone else, at a higher level of the addressee of that email, who interferes using very scathing expressions?

maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After he sent me that email, he also sent me this:

"THIS IS MY NUMBER +233243 935445, YOU CAN CALL ME WITH IT OK, I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

ALHAJI AHMED KOFFI."

Someone PLEASE call him as Rev. Pee Wee Herman and post the file!
Soundboards are here:

http://www.realmofdarkness.net/pranks/peewee-soundboards.htm

Here is the reply I gave to him:

"Subject: Mr. Koffi I am going to send you $5000

Mr. Koffi:

How dare you suggest that I am playing a game with
you! What would make you think that! How am I supposed
to know how much money my crazy friend Rev. Herman was
going to send to you if HE WON'T TELL ME! You stupid
man, you call yourself a businessman yet you insult
the clients you are supposed to be HELPING? I demand
you issue me a sincere apology for that insult.

Signed,
"

Here is his response:

"I AM GOING TO INSULT YOU THE MORE, YOU ARE THE BIGEST FOOL ON EARTH . YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID MAN THAT I HAVE EVER MEET IDIOT. PLEASE DONT CONTACT ME AGAIN FOOL, PLEASE TELL THE IDIOT TO KEEP HIS MONEY OK, I AM NOT BEGGER FOOLS."

Anyone want to call him?
M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just called him (630 EST) and he answered. I said I was the Rev. Herman, but will like to call back with the soundboard at a better Twisted Evil time of night.

Mugus are standing by to take your call!

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great, looking forward to hearing about the next call!

If anyone else wants to call him and can record it, that would be cool, too.

M-m-max

jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I recorded a peewee herman call, but it wasn't worth saving. He wasn't too responsive and I deleted the recording. Sorry! Even Al Pacino couldn't get him going.

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a shame, I guess he is just a brave man behind the keyboard!

M-m-max

maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has just sent me this after I sent him a blurred Western Union receipt:

"Subject: U HAVENT SENT ANY MONEY.

THAT IS NOT HOW TO SEND MONEY FROM WESTERN UNION OK, YOU WILL GO THERE AND TELL THEM THAT YOU WANT TO SEND MONEY AND AFTER SENDING THE MONEY THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION OF THE MONEY AND YOU WILL SEND ME THE INFOS OK.

I EVEN RECIEVE MONEY YESTERDAY USA AND GERMANY, SO I AM TELLING YOU THAT HE HAS NOT SENT ANY MONEY OK. SO PLEASE TAKE CARE BYE.

KOFFI."

I am thinking I don't like him accusing my friend of not sending the money! How should I slap him for this?

M-m-max

remu
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has he been through yet? It shows exactly how much money has been sent... it just doesn't let you have that nice MTCN until you've been quizzed Twisted Evil

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is my reply to the email I posted a few days ago:

"Mr. Koffi,

You told me that you received the money from ! Are you trying to trick me or what is going
on? I will quote your mail: (I wrote this)

" thank you so much, I have receive the
money from and I will now get the
certificate of ownership of the consignments
transfared to your name ok."

I think maybe someone has hacked your email box or
maybe you are trying to joke around with me. Let me
know what exactly is going on.

Signed,
Rev. H

He replied:

"Subject: YOU ARE A BIG FOOL REV.

YOU ARE A FOOL I KNOWN THAT YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH YOUR HEAD AND NOT ME WHEN DID I SEND YOU THAT KIND OF MAIL IDIOT, PLEASE LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT AM NOT READY FOR ANY OF YOUR FUNNY THINGS.

THE LAST MESSAGE THAT I HEARD FROM YOU WAS THAT , YOU WILLLET HIM SEND ME THE INFOS FOR THE MONEY SO THAT I CAN COLLECT IT. HOW DO I COLLECT MONEY WITH OUT INFORMATION, IS THAT HOW YOU COLLECT MONEY FROM WESTERN UNION IN YOUR COUNTRY.

YOU ARE A FOOL, PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN, I DONT DEAL WITH PEOPLE LIKE FOOLS LIKE YOU.

ALHAJI AHMED KOFFI."

I have replied telling him I think someone has gotten into his email box and picked up the money using the (blurred) Western Union receipt he got so mad at me for sending him! Let's see what he does now!

M-m-max

MotherFelix
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he would have believed you if you typed his fake email in all-caps.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is Koffi's reply:

"YOU ARE A F*ING LIAR, I DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH YOU AGAIN PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS ANY MORE OK. I TOLD I HAVE BEEN RECIEVING MONEY FROM DIFFERENT PART OF THE WORLD AND THAT IS NOT THE WAY THEY SEND ME MONEY OK, YOUR IS QUITE DIFFERENT FROM THE WAY THEY SEND MONEY IT MEANS THAT YOU ARE F*ING LIAR.

NO BODY DID HACKE MY BOX OK,THE TRUTH IS YOU DID NOT SEND ANY MONEY, I DONT DONT NEED YOUR ANY MORE OK, BCOS THAT IS MONEY IS NOT FOR MY PERSONA USE IS FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT POCKET OK.

BYE."

I replied:

"Subject: KOFFI YOU ARE THE BIG FOOL

Mr. Koffi,

What in the world is your problem? All I am trying to do is send you money and you keep shouting at me in your emails, please be a gentleman and stop TYPING IN ALL CAPITALS. I have spoken to my Ghanaian friend Mr. Usman Bello and he tells me that there is a way to make a transfer of money through bank accounts, why don't we do that since Western Union is proving to be such a problem for you.

Signed,
Rev. H."

I have really got him wound up!

M-m-max

fengibbon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

seems a bit upset!!!

"I hope you ar happi at making me look big fool. I will com to Amerika, hunt you down like fuking hyena." -- Samuel Odabake September 06. - Good hunting Sam, you are 5,000 miles away!!!

"Why you traet me like smal boi foool" -- Brother Nicolas ------ Because you are?
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the latest exchange:

"Subject: Do you want me to involve the Pope?

Mr. Koffi,

Since you have called me a "f*ing liar", I am not
going to send you any money when the money transfer
offices open after the New Year holiday, unless you
apologize to me. You know that I can get the Pope
involved and bring the wrath of God down upon you.

Signed,
"

His reply:

"f* you and never you call me contact me again ok, you are a big liar
bye."

My response:

"Subject: STOP PLAYING GAMES MR. KOFFI!

Mr. Koffi,

I don't know what kind of child's play you think this
business is but I am sick and tired of it. I am tired
of your insults and I would like you to apologize to
your mother for being a disgrace to your family.

I think you are a major son of a bitch and I will ask
the Pope to condemn your soul to the pits of Hell,
where you will spend eternity with the Desolate One,
the Dark Lord Satan.

If you want me to send you the money, I am ready to
send it, but first you must apologize to me for
calling me those rude names and swearing at me.

Signed,

His latest response:

"GET LOST WITH YOUR MONEY BIG FOOL, I DONT YOU WANT YOU TO SEND ME ANY
MONEY
IDIOT, YOU ARE THE FAKEST CHRISTIAN THAT I HAVE EVR COME ACCROS WITH
IDIOT.
THE HELL IS WAITING FOR YOUR SOUL FOOL.

DONT CONTACT ME AGAIN."

Well at least now I don't have to send him any money!

M-m-max

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^ I have an addy from the pope if you want me to send him a nice mail just PM me Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rumbero, thanks but I enjoy just making him upset on my own. Here are the latest exchanges:

"Subject: Mr. Koffi why?

Mr. Koffi,

I don't understand why you are so angry. Are you an
agent of the Devil?

Signed,

His angry response:

"YOU ARE JUST FOOLING YOUR SELF BIG FOOL, I HAVE TOLD YOU NOT TO CONTACT ME AGAIN AND YOU DONT WANT TO DO WHAT I HAVE TOLD YOU TO DO WELL IS ONLY FOOLS THAT BEHAVE THAT WAY IDIOT.

I SAID THAT I DONT WANT YOUR MONEY IS BY FALLS TO SEND ME MONEY , I SAID I DONT WANT IT. LOOK AT SOME BODY HOW CALLS HIM SELF A CHRISTAIN, SPEAK LIKE THE DEVIL HIM SELF. I BELIEVE YOU WENT TO SCHOOL. BYE FOOL."

Maybe I should introduce the Pope, who gets so angry at this bunch of clowns he decides to kill them all and take over the transaction!

M-m-max

Narcissa Malfoy
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, get the pope involved, and possibly a few Opus Dei archbishops!
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure the pope sends your Lad a mail from his personal account for security purposes.

He should send if from [email protected]

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
beavis
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you would like, have your lad call (the somewhat not really official Western Union Customer DisService Line). Baiters with attitudes or eternal hold music await (with the holidays, the only thing lazier then the lads has been our reps, so they may be stuck listening to the worst of the 70's while being on hold).

"all we need from you sincerety , honesty and fear of the Lord. Since we know how to reach you in U.S."
"Do not let me die, this is all i have left." "I'm almost dead of expectation and promises" "my debts are pilling up daily"
"i now sleep in a nearby cafe just to be sure i respond to your mail right on time."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic