SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Feel Bad? (Baiting Morality)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gamblor
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone ever feel bad about making these guys do some of this stuff? I know a lot are criminals and would do anything to steal someone's money, but I can't help but think some might just be poor kids trying to jump on the bandwagon. I got a few trophy pics today and the living conditions look pretty squalid.

Maybe I shouldn't drink and bait, oh well.

"The rate of dishonest and fraudulent act been perpetrated by persons of dubious intent is quite alarming, perhaps it is due to Economic Pressures and financial constraints, but it is outrageous that some persons could get indulged in such mischievous and unlawful act." Michael Spiff
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope. Hey, can I borrow 5,000 $ USD? Pay ya right back!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Gamblor
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure! I'll send a moneygram first thing in the morning!

"The rate of dishonest and fraudulent act been perpetrated by persons of dubious intent is quite alarming, perhaps it is due to Economic Pressures and financial constraints, but it is outrageous that some persons could get indulged in such mischievous and unlawful act." Michael Spiff
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Every time I have second thoughts, I get another email that demonstrates what utter fecal matter these people are.

My only second thoughts are more the "What if they come and get me?" variety. But, I try to bait as safe as possible, so hopefully that risk is fairly small.

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There have been numerous debates about this already.
do a search for baiting and ethics. And no I dont feel one bit guilty either Wink

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They could choose to work for WU or MG instead of choosing to be a criminal. Reading the plight of victims and the arrogance of those who have answered questions about their "craft" leave no doubt in my mind that waisting their time (and other things) is appropriate.

Good to think about it, and if it rubs you wrong, you can choose not to do it... Wink

Maybe if we sent a lot of money over there it would help?

Wait the estimated USD amount that is scammed / stolen by these types of criminals is over a Billion USD annually. Shocked

I don't make that kind of money... Sad

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Same advice I always give Very Happy

If you get to thinking that, just maybe, your lad isn't such a bad person, bait him from another addy. Make your character poor, old, ill, and alone; and see to it that the lad knows it. When he starts asking for money, tell him that you really want to help, but the only cash you have is for your medical treatments (or the $60 food money that has to last a month, or whatever).
See what he says.
Quote:
I can't help but think some might just be poor kids trying to jump on the bandwagon

If that's the case, the best thing that could happen to him is to run into a baiter who convinces him that being a shitbag scammer who doesn't care about anyone or anything but himself is NOT a good way to live.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ What Slayer said.

I feel bad when I have pizza with onions on it right before bedtime. As for baiting? Nah.....

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
jpeterman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
I was going to say I felt bad about a bait one time....
....But then I realized it was just gassy build up.

Rev. Barnabas-Greetings from the almighty GOD?
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reading the starting post made me think of one of my first bait. Was suppose to be a poor mother with a baby suffering from brain cancer. A real sh*tbag lad always asking for money.
Asem some insult to the lad in the mugu mail section and that funny feeling will go away. Wink

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee
CaptainBasura
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to put it in perspective, there are people on this earth who don't have two brass ha'pennies to rub together, can't get work, yet are upright and God-fearing. They'd give you their last breath if they thought it would help.

Now consider the scum of this earth... Twisted Evil

...so now i was like looking for who to say the true before i can step into any fucking relationship. Shocked Francisca Jennifer Badou
YOU ARE A FOOL AND MUST BE A FOOL FOREVER. GO TO HELL WITH YOUR FUCKING $350. Paker Lee.
...after all there is nothing I will gain in this that more than the insult i recieved from you. Mark Youmans
What are you doing? You make made me look stupid at Western Union Office here, why? poor old George

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to get a golden glow]</a>
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The problem is these guys are not helping the truly needy people in their country. There are exceptoins to this rule of course such as in the case of the infamous Emmanuel Nwude who used some of $200 million he scammed from a bank official to improve the conditions in his home village of Abagana. I'm not saying the end justifies the means but he had the roads tarmacked, set up educatoinal scholarships and built a water tower (Source: Michael Peel, Nigeria-Related Financial Crime and its links with Britain, pp.22-3). But let us not fool ourselves I'm sure he pocketed a lot for himself too and this philanthropy would probably have not gone unrewarded.

However on the whole most just pocket whatever they make and they are creating a false economy by bringing cash into the country this way, this leads to inflation and the poor honest Nigerians (who are in the majority) then suffer as the price of basic commodities increases. The emphasis lays on the governemnt to stop scratching each others backs and create conditions were people have good prospects to earn a living honestly. Nigeria is an oil rich nation there is the potential to create a stable society if the government got serious on tackling corruption.

There is a lot of poverty in Africa and people who need help, if you want to help the truly needy (who cannot afford Internet cafe time) donate money via Oxfam or other such legitimate charity. [/i]
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never felt sorry for 'em yet, my lads are trying to get money from my church that helps the needy in Africa, & all these guys seem to want is cash/mobile phones & laptops! I love wasting their time & money. No doubt they will show their true colours when they walk the plank Laughing

never feel sorry for these con men, simple & easy as that Wink

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Lpico
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are some things baiters do here that I wouldn't be comfortable doing to mugus... so I don't do them. My baits are straight-baits. Harmless wasting of time. Maybe some pictures someday. I never feel bad about the baiting I do, and the baiting other people do isn't my business, so I don't spend time worrying about it. Just bait at the level you feel comfortable. If you start to feel bad about it, take a break or stop altogether.

I also remind myself if I ever feel weird about it that no one is MAKING them get themselves tattooed and get naked in a river. They're doing it voluntarily because they think they'll get something out of it.

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jpeterman wrote:
I was going to say I felt bad about a bait one time....

The only time you should feel bad is when you suddenly realise you're down to one bait at a time...

Nicely put @CaptainBasura

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
BrotherhoodOfMan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, there's always the possibility that the scammer you bait is some hard-up person who's looking for the easy way out of their poverty. However, what they're doing is a serious crime and if these new people get burned then it could make them really think twice about it before possibly deciding to try and do honest work instead.

But then again pretty much every scammer I've seen on here seem rich enough. If they had no money how could they afford to pay internet caf� fees, pay for numerous trophy photos, make things etc etc... And they all look pretty snazzily dressed in the photos too.

i accept im stupid just pls tell her u know me - Yemi Soyombo
ALL THIS MAKES ME ANGRY BECAUSE I REALLY WANNA GET THIS MONEY OUT OF THIS FUCKING COUNTRY THATS ALL - M0hammed 4bacha
You are a good friend and you thought me a good lesson. - M0hammed 4bacha
BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlayerFaith wrote:
If you get to thinking that, just maybe, your lad isn't such a bad person, bait him from another addy.
Excellent advice. I must confess, I once had second thoughts about one bait, but this trick confirmed me that the lad was full of poo.
Gamblor wrote:
Maybe I shouldn't drink and bait, oh well.
I get the best/sickest ideas when I've had a few Twisted Evil

Safari George Annan (Accra - Benin City)
Safari Dan (Accra - Lagos)

"HIS A BIG FRAUD. THE MESSAGE HE SENT TO ME IS A NIGERIA EANGLISH , I TRUST YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN GIVE YOU MY COMPANY PASSWORD TO CHECK THE MAIL HE SENT TO US."
"Just a thought. Maybe, you can get a well paid Mod job here." -Toomuchfun

Postwhores - gotta love 'em.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I only feel bad because I know that the lad's probably ruining old ladies and college kids in places like India and Bangladesh, who think something's come along to lift them out of their poverty. I guess those people could choose to jump on the bandwagon, too, but their common decency prevents it. Nothing a baiter does to them in the course of a typical bait comes close to redressing the balance. They're heartless scum, and should be treated accordingly.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
M_Saeed_Al_Sahhaf
Elite Baiter

Location: Originally Baghdad, Iraq (There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!) Now UK GMT+1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're feeling bad about it, try a few experiments with ASEM.

How about a misdirected email for the funding of an orphanage, or a hospital, take your pick.

I can guarantee that they'll bite your hand off to get the money, they will have no conscience about taking it. I did it ,purely as thought experiment, no matter what I came up with, the lad would always go for the money.

I've also tried for about a year to get a trophy pick of a lad feeding street children. Not one of them will do it, they just can't bring themselves to do it. Mmm, I wonder why.

The guys doing this are usually well educated by Nigeria standards, they have been given all the advantages in their system. A lot of 419 scams are run by the students societies attached to Nigerian universities. How do they choose to use their education - they run 419 scams.

The real poor of Nigeria don't have $4/hour to sit all day in Net cafes, if they had that sort of money they'd be feeding their families.

I am writing this mail having received a great shock at the Money Gram today the shock was so devastating and embarrasing that i felt like a small boy before the Money Gram Agent who felt that i should have being sure of the transaction before coming to the Money Gram after 4th attemt to collect the fund with out success.

it would be a very big disappointment to me if my husbands wish is not accomplished before I finally kiss the bouket

Fake Bank Kills
Cayman Islands x 4 United Kingdom x 27 Isle Of Man Ivory Coast x 5 Nigeria x 3 Switzerland x 2 Canada Bahamas, The Netherlands x 15 United States x 3 Spain x 3 Israel x 4 United Nations x 3 Serbia and Montenegro x 5 Mugu Reseller Mortar x14
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if youre feeling bad for lads, click the "how low will lads go?" link in my sig. that should get you going again.

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
NoFool
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

don't feel bad. think about the millions of the people they have caught of their money and who have lost their families, their jobs, their kids and don't have a hope for their former life. don't have a few feelings for this
this scum. bait them, bait them safe and make them suffer. for all the victims. god bless you.
NF
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Below is an extract from an article by an African journalist, concerning an ongoing trial of some African 419 Scammers. It may be considered relevant to this debate.

Quote:
�While they are facing trial, the junior ones are still at it. They still keep sending e.mails to people introducing them to business and sending proposals to foreigners. Who is to blame? (Is it) these men or their preys? Their preys are as guilty as they are. No sane man would want to do business with someone he has not met before. It takes a thief to deal with a thief.�

Last edited by The Monsignor on Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
CaptainBasura
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Monseignour wrote:
... It takes a thief to deal with a thief.�

A totally subjective remark by the journo, and a point again which has been argued many times.

...so now i was like looking for who to say the true before i can step into any fucking relationship. Shocked Francisca Jennifer Badou
YOU ARE A FOOL AND MUST BE A FOOL FOREVER. GO TO HELL WITH YOUR FUCKING $350. Paker Lee.
...after all there is nothing I will gain in this that more than the insult i recieved from you. Mark Youmans
What are you doing? You make made me look stupid at Western Union Office here, why? poor old George

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to get a golden glow]</a>
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Monseignour wrote:
Blah Blah Blah..... It may be considered relevant to this debate.............

No. I am not a thief, and neither do I believe the general baiting community or victims are either. Someone, somewhere has twisted their logic and behold, there is a hole in their bag of marbles.

7/9

breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At this stage of my baiting "career" I can only say: In the beginning, I sometimes felt a bit sorry, but by now I have learned enough about this scumbags, that I don�t feel a single bit of pitty for them. This may sound cold hearted, but I am anything but cold hearted. I feel for the victims not the criminals.

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic