SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Elena Sunny Loves A Willy Warmer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer Name: Elena Sunny
Scammer Location: Yoshkar-Ola
Scambaiter: Fanny Plunge
Title: Elena Sunny Loves A Willy Warmer

Have this Vladette for 3 weeks or so now..I've been testing to see how much they actually read our mails..Judge for yourself..And feel free to drop her a line.. Wink

X-Gmail-Received: 34c5897d59082417c92f1ade83d71ff04baed5ec
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.70.23.7 with SMTP id 7cs23650wxw;
Mon, 4 Sep 2006 07:30:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.49.10.3 with SMTP id n3mr6721702nfi;
Mon, 04 Sep 2006 07:30:00 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mta142.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (mta142.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [217.12.11.21])
by mx.gmail.com with SMTP id r34si9093490nfc.2006.09.04.07.29.59;
Mon, 04 Sep 2006 07:29:59 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (gmail.com: 217.12.11.21 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected])
X-Rocket-Track: cat=UK; info=ip:NN<ip=217.160.230.40,policy=n-w0,n100,g0>;sv:UK<ip=217.12.12.188>;sg:UK<size=40,cnt=3>
X-Originating-IP: [217.160.230.40]
Authentication-Results: mta142.mail.ukl.yahoo.com
from=rambler.ru; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 217.160.230.40 (EHLO mout.perfora.net) (217.160.230.40)
by mta142.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 04 Sep 2006 14:29:59 +0000
Received: from [81.169.227.38] (helo=localhost)
by mrelay.perfora.net (node=mrelayus1) with ESMTP (Nemesis),
id 0MKp2t-1GKFSQ4ASY-0001v0; Mon, 04 Sep 2006 10:29:58 -0400
X-AntiVirus: Checked by Dr.Web [version: 4.33, engine: 4.33.4.07270, virus records: 138451, updated: 4.09.2006]
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 18:11:54 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v1.51) UNREG / CD5BF9353B3B7091
Reply-To: [email protected]
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: Willie
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------607B1B11C084B17"
X-Provags-ID: perfora.net [email protected]

To:
Date: 03-Sep-2006

hi
Has casually seen your e-mail address on the Internet. I hope was not mistaken and have written to the correct address of mail.
I search for the man of the dream. With which I can have friendship.
I shall be happy if you will answer me back.
I shall write all about myself in the following letter.
Now only I wish to send the photo.
Elena

To: [email protected]
Date: 04-Sep-2006
Subject: Re:

Wow hi,

You are very beautiful if I may say. I would like to get to know you. I'm 42 very fit. 6ft and I live in London. I have attached an old pic..I will upload some new ones for you ok..talk to you soon Elena and it is nice to meet you.

--
Your Willie

I attach this pic of a very famous actor..

Date: 06-Sep-2006

hi again
Pleasantly that you have answered my letter.
It is interesting to me and it is fascinating to write letters to too time to the stranger.
I hope that it is temporarily unfamiliar. I think that in due course we can learn each other better.
Tell to me about itself. What yours hobbies? Where do you live and than you are engaged? How you look?
I with pleasure shall read it from you.
I shall tell shortly about myself. I was born in small village Iliynka on October, 23, 1979. Studied in high school. When to me 17 years I were executed has gone to city Yoshkar-Ola to enter the university. Has acted and has remained in city. Studied as the bookkeeper. Now I work as the bookkeeper in small firm. It is a lot of work but it only is pleasant to me.
My mum lives in village. The father already for a long time is not present. I to visit my mum each days off. I very much love her.
At leisure I like to visit employment on aerobics. Also in the childhood I was engaged in track and field athletics. Was the candidate for the master of sports on running.
But unfortunately now I am not engaged in it because absolutely there is no time because of work.
Every morning I like to wake up at 6.00 and to make small jog on park near to my house. I live in an apartment which to me the firm rented.
I live one.
I certainly had friends but it is not serious. I want the greater. I want to see the world and to understand as people abroad live.
I like to prepare. I to this was learned since the childhood by my mum.
It is pleasant to spend time in the good company.
Never drink alcoholic drinks. Only certainly at university I presumed a few beer. But now is not present. Never smoked and I am not going to smoke.
I like a healthy way of life. I believe that it allows me to feel like always well and cheerful mood.
My biggest passion is utensils. I like to collect various utensils. It is a lot of crystal.
My motto it: never to cry and always to go forward.
It certainly sounds a little courageously. But I such. Has got used to achieve all.
In the man I appreciate first of all mind, beauty not only external but also internal. Also care and fidelity. Trust and honesty. Optimism and love. Reliability and softness to the loving person.
For these reasons I could not find yet the suitable person for myself. Many men tried to have with me acquaintance but character traits do not allow me to answer them mutually.
It only brief representation about itself.
I hope that you still will write to me.
Elena

Date: 07-Sep-2006

Hi Elena,

Your name is so nice for me to say out loud. I really enjoy your letters. They light up my day. I'm so lonely. I have nobody to share my MONEY with or my life. I just go the gym everyday. Go home and then sleep. Wake up and go to work and do the same thing over n over.

I want an adventure. Would you like to come on an adventure with me??. I think we could have so much fun.
--
Your Willie

So after putting the little MONEY thing in that letter..I get two letters a few days later..First one is a cut n paster but the second one is typed..This one is actually reading and responding..Coolaboola.. Laughing

Date: 09-Sep-2006

hi
It is pleasant to receive from you the answer to my mail.
Well that you have given some representation about yourself.
I in last mail have written to you shortly about myself. I hope that with everyone we shall learn the letter each other better.
I dreamed find to myself the friend with which I can to share that that occurs in my soul and in a life. I never met you and it so is mysterious when write letters to that whom else at all did not meet.
By the way you like to dance?
I like to dance when I houses. When I come in the evening I tired from work include any dancing music and I dance. I like to do it. Because it cheers up.
My favourite music nevertheless modern. It Mobi, Taty, also very much is pleasant to me Gorky Park. In the last days off at us were day of city and to us with a concert there came this group. I with the great pleasure listened to them. I especially like a song Ocean.
Also I like to listen to some classical music. Because it helps to concentrate.
That else I love... It to look films.
Also various transfers and serials. I like a youth serial FRIENDS. Very cheerfully.
I like to go to a cinema on new displays of films.
Would like that you also have seen city in which I live the eyes. I shall try to do a photo for you our city.
I hope to you it will be pleasant.
I also would like if did for me a photo where do you live, that you like to visit.
It is interesting.
I like to do also gifts to myself. I like to indulge myself tasty meal and gifts from shops. I like together with friend Angela to go behind purchases.
In general I very much like a rhythm of a life. It that that like dance.
Tell to me more about itself and about the hobbies. I shall be very glad to read it.
Tell about friends and as you like to spend time.
Pleasantly if you will answer me.
Elena

Date: 09-Sep-2006
Subject: Re[2]:

To have an adventure with you? Sounds it is tempting. We can try.

He he..It speaks of its own accord.. Wink

Date: 10-Sep-2006

Hi Elena,

I enjoyed your mail..It is so pleasant to talk to you..I want to do a trek across the North Pole..Are you on for that sugar munch???

I go the cinema a lot aswell..I like sci-fi and horrors and action and comedies and any film that's out there..Especially Mel Gibson films..Have you ever seen his movies??..I love to write stories..I read a lot of dirty magazines..About sadomachism and I go the gym all the time..I love Friends aswell..We have so much in common honey..I would love to talk to you in person..

Date: 10-Sep-2006

good day
It is pleasant to get used to reception of mail.
Only day of work has ended and I have come back home.
Than you all the day were engaged?
You liked my photos. I hope what yes. I can make for you new.
Near to my house or work.
It is a little tired on work. It is soon necessary to hand over all documents.
The life in your country is interesting to you? Because I think that in each country the life of people differs. Because each country has the standard of living. You thought sometime of it?
I like philosophy. Even thought to act on correspondence branch in university. Wished to receive one more formations. Either the psychologist or the philologist.
You think that better? Because I like to listen to people. To do opinions.
I like to help to do by one conversation people quiet or happy.
I like a trade the psychologist. Only present that all the day the psychologist sits listens to various people. At everyone the problems and the history. It is very interesting. But I consider that the most interesting it to help these people to find myself. To make them though for a minute but happy. To give them correct advice and to show correct road. Because I see as many people are confused in a life. Do not know that by it to do.
I have the main belief that it is necessary to be upset never and always to be with fine mood.
Describe to me the feelings which you you test at any bad news. It is a press, frustration, a pain or affliction. As you pass all this.
I had many pains in the life. It when I have arrived one to the big city. Did not know that to me to do and made many mistakes. There was a pain when my father has died. A pain of the first parting with the favourite person. All this was. But I already know that it is impossible to return time back. Only to make visibility of the past.
The person this such essence which is capable to study only on mistakes. These are or another's.
In this letter I have given you small representation about the private world. About the feelings and about hopes. I hope you will understand all that I wished to transfer you this letter.
Elena

Back on script..Oh well..

Date: 11-Sep-2006

Hi Elana,

I enjoyed your letter a lot. I think you are very honest and caring and quite intelligent. I like this so much. I am very optimistic. I always see the good side of a bad situation. Nothing gets me down. Psychology is very interesting and we can discuss it for hours if we ever meet.

Your mum seems like a nice lady. It is obvious where you got your looks from. Tell her I said thanks for raising such a beautiful young woman..I have attached a pic of my tattoo..Hope you like it.. xx
--
Your Willie

Date: 11-Sep-2006

hi
It is interesting to read through your letter.
I on work now. I think that the chief does not learn that I write to you.
I friend Olga now beside tries to peep that I write to you. I do not give. I speak that this my personal.
Nobody can believe that I have found the friend on correspondence from other country.
I cannot believe in it. Never thought that I shall write letters.
What do you feel when the letter from me comes? This heart fades for an instant when I open a mail box and I see your letter.
But gradually I start to feel freely in dialogue with you.
You feel it?
As it is good that I have finished work above documents by the end of month. Has handed over all readout in bank.
Now it is possible to sigh easy. There is even a week to come in a normal rhythm of work.
In the evening it will be necessary to go to bank to give monetary proceeds for a day.
Now simply I have a free time and consequently I have decided to write to you the letter.
What at you the most important dream in a life?
I would like to be now on any island. Where not so it is a lot of people. It is a lot of sun, ocean and exotic.
I even have made figure of this place on the working screen of a computer. I like to look.
By the way we on work have a room of rest with a huge aquarium.
You when-нибудь floated under water with an aqualung? I dream to make it sometime. It likely is remarkable to see the underwater world. At me it is a lot of emotions.
What do you wish to learn more about me?
Write to me the questions. I with pleasure shall answer all.
I hope that else I shall see your letter and my heart will fight often.
Elena

Date: 13-Sep-2006

Hi Elena,

I love getting your letters. You excite me so much and I am so happy to have found you.You are my angel. I would love to go scuba diving with you. I have rented boats before and done it many times.

I love beaches and the ocean too. Sunsets are very romantic. Do you like to cuddle?. I want to settle down with a girl like you. Fun and caring. You are that aren't you hun?

What movies do you like..and Music and food..What's your fav movie??..Any sisters??..Any S.T.D's
--
Your Willie

Date: 12-Sep-2006
Subject: hello

hello Willie,
Today I wish to tell that to me very pleasantly that we have met you by the Internet.
Just now could write to you.
What to tell. Missed and very much wished to see the letter from you to me.
On work a full blockage. It is a lot of work. Our firm wishes to conclude the new contract with suppliers. And now to have to go in Cheboksary to look balance of firm.
Sometimes I already would like to leave such work. Because to have to work all free time also.
Tell to me more about the work. You love it? You dreamed of it since the childhood?
Imagine today to me when I was during a dinner in cafe have suited the man and have told that I am similar to a known actress. It is usual flirtation. I do not love it. Has told that he was mistaken also it has allowed an occasion to be interested in me. Whether but when me has asked I have the friend I have told that I have a friend abroad. It you.
I do not want such acquaintances. Certainly it is pleasant to me as well as all girls when the man pay attention to me. But it is individual men come across not so good.
I any more the little girl also know on what men are capable.
It is not pleasant to me when the man bothers with questions of personal character.
Recently showed on the TV about the Internet of acquaintance. Showed as there live those people which have met the love through the Internet.
Many beautiful pairs. But there is also such who did not think of wedding seriously and now a torment together.
Also showed about deceits on the Internet. It I did not think at all that such probably. Because of such normal girls cannot find love.
All this the Internet. And I very much would like that my acquaintance to you was beautiful. And our friendship will grow in something greater.
aren't you hun? NO
All to me is time to do work on a computer.
Elena

Date: 13-Sep-2006
Subject: Re: hello

Hi,

Wow you were quick. I really like you alot hun..This is fast becoming an obsession. I am jealous He can see you in flesh and I can't. I sell and buy female things. I am very wealthy and happy with my success. I just want to share it with someone. Is it you my darling??..I've attached a pic of my car..You can have it if you come to live with me someday..
--
Your Willie

Date: 15-Sep-2006
Subject: Re[2]: hello

hi
Just now could write to you the letter. I went in village r� mine Mum to help to reap a crop.
Three days have lead in village.
I wished to read your letters and to write to you. But I did not have an access to the Internet.
Only today have returned.
My mum asked me why I all time hasten in city. I to it have told about you. It all over again has not understood why I began to correspond with the person from abroad. I have explained that you good and we have casually got acquainted with you. Has told to it about you.
It was then glad that I know you. Because I feel that to me interestingly with you.
I hope that to you also.
Now I am going to go to sleep because it is very tired. I wish to sleep more.
Tomorrow I shall write to revival to you again.
I hope that you will write to me today.
Elena

Just for the hell of it..

Date: 15-Sep-2006
Subject: Re: Re[2]: hello

MARRY ME??
--
Your Willie

Same as last time..Script and then the answer..

Date: 16-Sep-2006
Subject: hi dear

hello dear Willie
Now on work. There is a free time to write to you.
It is good to see your letter. To read him and to think of you.
I all think as you now look, that do. You sleep now or work, go to shop or communicate with friends.
It is very interesting to me. I did not represent as the life of people abroad looks.
Many who already travelled people in all countries identical speak that.
Even a rhythm of a life identical. There is no distinction for example between Moscow, London, New York or Tokyo. Variously only perception of the surrounding validity.
I would like to make sometime travel worldwide and to see all the eyes.
Dreamed of it since the childhood.
When I was small. It likely years in 6-7. I thought what very well to be an actress. Saw beautiful posters from newspapers. Still then there was no normal TV. Did not show foreign films. Saw only some cartoon films Disney.
When already was at school the most fashionable was if somebody had jeans or a plate with foreign music. It was a rarity. We did jeans. It cooked them in hot water and jeans turned out referred to varyonky.
I too had such jeans. Now it is a lot of them. In any market them sell from China or other country of Asia.
Has forgotten to tell that the most fashionable in my student's life was if somebody had a chewing elastic band. It was smart. One chewing elastic band chewed on-многу time. She passed from hands in hands. Now it sounds roughly but earlier and was.
I not so liked Soviet Union. Now more freely.
What was a youth at you?
It is very interesting to me to learn it.

I wait for your letter.
Elena

Date: 16-Sep-2006
Subject: Re[4]: hello

really???

He he.. Wink

Date: 18-Sep-2006 11:24
Subject: Re: Re[4]: hello

Yes I mean it..How can we be together my love???
--
Your Willie Wormur

Then she just goes back on script..I don't get it..

Date: 18-Sep-2006

hi Willie,
As I am glad that I now at a computer. I hope that you now at a computer also.
I wish to tell to you a little about myself today also.
You already heard about my childhood, about my present life and my dreams.
At all I do not know that to you to write.
That you wished to learn about me more?
About the hobbies I also wrote to you. That you already all about me know such sensation.
Only I wish to learn you more. Of what you now think and that you want.
You sometime heard Russian music or songs? I could send you something from music. If you want certainly.
Many speak that I have a good voice and could sing songs professionally. But I think that it not mine.
Because a voice this all is temporary. There is now a good voice and in its year can not be.
I like to sing under a microphone when I have a rest with the relatives or friends. You likely know it when on the screen of the TV there are words and music plays. I like to sing so. At me not bad it turns out to sing foreign songs.
I think that sometime at a meeting I to you shall accustom to drinking. Smile
Today such mood that would be desirable something romantic. Would like to go for city to the house and to spend time there. I like to have a rest in a country house. That was silently and easy. There was a small rain and the smell of colors joined the open window which grow at the house. In the street darkens and in a fireplace burns fire. I sit in an armchair and me warmly also is weakened.
Even would like that you have appeared beside and we talked to you on various themes.
Very beautifully at my mum in a garden. We put many trees. These are apple-trees and a cherry. In the spring all blossoms. But in the summer it is finer much times more.
Just now not so well. Leaves have almost fallen down on the ground. Not so beautifully.
My mood now can be named as romantic.
I hope that I have brought the letter mood to you. Very much I want that you had always a fine and solar mood.
I hope that you will write to me soon.
Elena
PS.

Date: 19-Sep-2006

Hi Elena,

I have been busy lately my honey suckling girl. My company has begun installing our deposit stations all over the U.K. I have attached a pic of one.

Anyhoo, at the moment I just want to get you here so we can go the North Pole together and probably freeze to death. The last pic of you is my fav pic. I have framed it in my own personal donation point. I love you my darling and I want you to come here to me and I will take care of you forever.
--
Your Willie

Though she seems to have twigged (at the bottom this mail)..She stays on script anyway..Vlads..They are strange, but fun..IMHO.. Laughing

Date: 20-Sep-2006 18:22

Hello Willie
It is glad that again at a computer.
I hope that at you all perfectly.
I today had a difficult day. It was necessary to visit set of offices and to make a greater heap of papers. To us simply came tax to firm. It was necessary to show many readout and balances.
Well that now in the evening of the house at a computer to me nobody stirs also I can easy write to you the letter.
To me it is pleasant when I again read your letter.
Mine friend Ludmila now beside with me. It knows that I write to you the letter and consequently does not stir to me. Sends the regards to you.
Tomorrow I am going to go to take on credit home the TV. Now I think what to take. Big or an average diagonal. I think that if will suffice also percent will be good that I shall take with big a diagonal.
What you will advise?
It is necessary to make still a supper now. Would like to make a supper for you sometime. I hope that it would be pleasant to you and me. I wrote to you that I like to prepare.
At me in an apartment not so greater kitchen and it is very bad. I love when in an apartment greater kitchen where it is possible to put a lot of prophetic. I love beautiful utensils and good furniture. I consider that for the good mistress the most important in an apartment is kitchen.
I think that for the man the most important is a hall or a room where there is a TV and a sofa. Smile
Because the majority of the Russian men like to lay down after work on a sofa and to watch TV till late night. Many my familiar girls who married or simply live with the man tell that it so.
How you have a rest in the evening of the house?
What for you will send me of money? And why you send me photos of the actor. I saw film with it.

I hope that you will receive my letter today and will write to me the answer.
It will be pleasant to read through tomorrow your letter to me.
Elena

Date: 28-Sep-2006

Hi Elena,

Blah Blah Blah and another Blah for good measure. I got a new tattoo. Hope you like it..xx
--
Your Willie

Date: 29-Sep-2006

Hello dear Willie
I at a computer now.
At me today fine mood because weather became very warm. We in Russia name it " Babie summer ".
I did not think any more that it will come but today I am happy.
By the way you can congratulate me on purchase of the new TV as I wanted. Was today at us in city in shop. Long chose. So it is a lot of variants and at last has seen good. It is mark LG. I think that will not break. I liked that it big. I shall look with pleasure now DVD films. Only it will be necessary to pay about one year for the credit.
How work at you? Than today was engaged?
If you saw my apartment but likely would be horrified that it such small. But I have made it well. About one year caused masters back and they have made to me repair. Because when I moved all pipes were a leaking and was sick to look at an apartment. But now quite it is pleasant to me.
I wish to describe to you an apartment. It when you come on the right at once kitchen and it is direct at me a hall. It is the greatest room in my apartment. Because at me it only one. Smile
I love the order. I do cleaning each three days. I have already got used to it. Only sometimes absolutely there is no time when come tired with work.
I wish to buy a new refrigerator now. Too on credit. Because the old refrigerator already does not suit anywhere. It in an apartment likely since time of the Soviet union. Smile
As they say there are no man's hands in an apartment. It is necessary to do all most.
Now I gather for evening jog. Weather good also I think that today I shall run more.
I shall hope that you will write to me soon new interesting letter. By the way tell to me about the apartment. I can something after your story I shall change in the .

Well. The whole also I wait for the letter.
Bye bye
Elena

Date: 02-Oct-2006

Hi babe..

I thought you had forgotten me. I want to meet you. If I flew over to see you would it be ok??????..And this is my fav place to eat..Do they have any of them where you live my sugar lips???
--
Your Willie

Well today I got something new..he he..she sent me her favourite song..and it reminds her of our love..Aww how sweet..So I sent her mine..Have a listen..They are cool tunes.. Wink

Date: 02-Oct-2006

Hello Willie,
I as always in fine mood.
Only has returned from jog. Weather good and I has run 8 km.
Now I sit at home I have a rest. I am going to make a supper and to watch TV.
I very much like my new TV. Today during the lunchtime I was in shop and have bought a little DVD disks.
This new cinema which show now at cinemas. It was fine if we with you have looked together cinema.
Today it will be boring to sit houses of one.
By the way I promised you the Russian music.
Open a file in the letter.
I hope to you to like. She is Russian popular singer Lolita.
I wish to plan our future. But how to us to be together if we so far apart???
All right. I run urgently to make a supper. Otherwise I likely shall fall in a hungry faint. Smile
I shall write to you soon. But nevertheless I hope that you the first will write to me the letter.
Kiss!!!!!
Elena

<a href='http://media.putfile.com/08-lolita---poshlju-ego-na'>Click here listen to '08-lolita---poshlju-ego-na'</a>

Date: 03-Oct-2006 22:34

Hi Elena,

I love the song. It's very funky and eurovisiony. Just my cup of tea and kettle of fish type stuff. Hey well I guess I should send you one of my favourite songs.

It's getting cold here these days darling. I really need a hot bod to warm me cockles and fake nipples on my butt cheeks. Like to snuggle up to in dead of night when it's chilliy on the auld willy.

P.S hope you like the tune and I'm thinking of you always..xx.
--
Your Willie

I sent her this..NSFW.. Wink

<a href='http://media.putfile.com/Bodycount---Evil-Dick'>Click here to listen to "Bodycount---Evil-Dick"</a>

Date: 07-Oct-2006

Good day dear Willie,
I sit now before a computer and I write to you the letter. I drink green tea.
Only has returned from supermarket Savarya. Has bought a few products.
I am going to prepare tonight for a pie from meat.
I think that should turn out is very tasty.
Tomorrow I am going to go to mum to village. I think I shall help it to prepare for jam from apples. It to turn out something as jam.
Thought of you today when has woken up. Thought that so well when is with whom to communicate.
How has passed day at you?
I gather soon at 15.00 for jog. I think that I shall prepare only after that.
I sit now before a computer looked the old photos. It is very interesting to look photos made in the past to year.
I think that I shall send you the some people.

I shall wait the letter from you.
Elena

Date: 09-Oct-2006

Hi Babe,

I liked your pic. It's so nice to see you. Your friend is nice too. I have been ill the past few days. I think I ate something mentally and physically unstable in a sushi bar the other night and went home with a few friends and we had a monster drinking session. I'm talking Godzilla type monster. I'd tell you about it but I can't remember a single thing about what happened. But I took a pic of my living room the next morning and have attached it. I really need a maid. Will you be my maid?

I have been ill ever since. Vomiting and doing my number two all day. It's dog rough my petal cake. I wish you were here to aid me with my sickness. Would you comfort me while I was so sick?

When are we going to meet honey munch? I am thinking of you so much. xx
--
Your Willie

Date: Oct 11, 2006

hello my dear Willie
I have just now woken up. This time already almost 10.00. As long I slept. Which it was necessary to do a lot of work at night on a computer. I think that on work that I now can show very valuable worker.
I have made work for 3 days forward. I think that I can afford small rest.
Now I gather for jog. It will borrow about 1 hour. The rain in the street drips and to run it is necessary in a sports suit.
I like such weather. When to me melancholy that I like to look as the rain drips. It does to me romantic ideas.
I think that after jog I shall take a shower and make a breakfast. More precisely already a dinner. Smile
After a dinner I am going to go for work to give the made work and at 14.00 I shall be already free. I wish to devote today time to myself. I go in a beauty salon. I wish to make a beautiful hairdress. I shall be taken place on shops. I wish to look a cellular telephone. Already for a long time dreamed to buy a cellular telephone but as that had no time for it. If that will turn out shall take on credit. To me has liked Motorola V3. Also I wish to look autumn footwear. I like to buy footwear. I like to go shopping and look something new. Also I wish to buy to my mum too something. Still itself I do not know that for her I shall choose.
Also the purchase of products for a supper in the market. I wish to buy a few fruit. Very much it is pleasant to me to a mango. But unfortunately it is necessary to search for this fruit much. It at us in city is on sale not everywhere.
I think that on shops I shall walk till 19.00.
After that I shall come home and I shall make a supper.
Then I shall look a few TV. It is necessary to take any interesting DVD film still. I shall look from you mail and I shall go to bed.
Here such at me today the plan on all the day.
What to ask to you questions today?
I think that the most important question at me such. How you now can characterize our relations?

I shall wait for your letter to me soon.
Gently also it is sweet Kiss!!!
Yours Elena

Date: Oct 13, 2006

Hey Babe,

Wotz happening doll face?? I think we are really close at this stage. I feel it in my bowels like a bad curry. Like I mean you answer my questions so completely and honestly I feel like I've known for years. I wish I could buy you things. I'd buy you tea towels, shower curtains and a leash with 2 inch spikes sticking out of the collar. Would you like that my sugar pumpkin???

I am attaching a pic of a joke we played on our friends at the office the other day. LOL..I'm such a joker. Do you like my jokes??
--
Your Willie

Elena decided she needed a break..I've had a few Vlads do this now just as the money aspect begins looming..I guess it's to tease one's vulnerabilty and let one know they can disappear at any time and highten the need to want them..Sigh..Transparency's not the word..

Date: Oct 13, 2006
Subject: Re[2]:

My darling I wish to write to you that I now leave for business trip on work. I go to city Ufa. I shall be back only on Monday.
I very much want that we were together.
I shall think of you all time.
I hope that you will think of me also.
Always yours Elena

Date: Oct 14, 2006
Subject: Re: Re[2]:

Hey baby sham,

I am thinking of you always. You have given me so much joy this past while. Take care on your trip ok. Don't talk to any strange men and forget me or do anything unbecoming of a lady of the night like yourself. Ok punpkin legs. Sionaracalciao like stuff.
--
Your Willie

So that was it for over a week..As expected this Vlad crawls back out from whatever rock it was under and begins the money grooming of her Willy Warmer..And this is the time Vlads actually read one's letters.. Wink

Date: Oct 26, 2006
Subject: Re[4]:

hi my dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have very strongly missed on you. I only have returned from business trip from city Ufa. I so a lot of time was without the Internet. I thought that I shall die without your letters.
I hope that you waited for me and have missed also.
I have lead the birthday in a train. I did not expect such.
I thought that my business trip will be four days. But us have detained because branch of our firm it was necessary to spend the financial documentation. It is a lot of papers. We collected readout even which were more year back.
There are computers but there is no Internet. It is what that settlement near to city. We there also lived.
I very strongly wanted home. I wish to take a bath. To drink good coffee. And most important it to receive from you mail. I shall receive now it. I hope that many letters from you.
I think that you abused me because I did not write to you so long.
I have guessed?
I shall go now to prepare for a bath.
I hope that you will answer me tomorrow.
I shall write to you.
I think of you and it is gentle and it is sweet kiss you!!!
Elena
PS. I hope that you still can give me a gift at date of a birth. I shall be very glad.

Date: Oct 27, 2006
Subject: Re: Re[4]:

Hey baby maker,

I missed you a lot. I thought you may have forgotten me and ran off with a circus midget or shumtin'..HUH??.

I guess a happy birthday is in order. As for a gift my darling cakes coated with inedible icing. How can I send you a present?? and what would you like?? How about a plane ticket to London so we can go on that suicide adventure we talked about to the North Pole, very briefly???

I'm attaching a pic for you. The people a NASA found water on Mars. Amazing huh??
--
Your Willie

Date: Oct 28, 2006

hi my dear Willie
I just now have come home from jog. I am very strong on you have missed.
So it is pleasant to see your letter at me on a box.
It at me is a lot of on a box comes any advertising. You do not know as it is possible to make that advertising did not come on email?
I so long was in Ufa that now in the city to me very easy and cosy.
Today I am going to go to visit my mum and to celebrate the birthday.
I think that will be a lot of familiar. Little girls from work also promised to come.
I shall be glad all to see.
I most of all would wish to see and meet you. It is my greatest now dream.
What for this time was at you?
Likely it is interesting to you as there has taken place a trip in Ufa? It is very beautiful city. It was pleasant to me. We lived in hotel. In which I liked a bathroom. Because all has been very beautifully issued.
But as there was a trip in Ufa has turned back at all as I expected.
It has appeared that it was necessary to go to settlement in 100km from city. It was necessary to check balances. Financial readout. To make schedules of works. It was painfully long on time. There is nothing. To wash and put into itself the order it was necessary at a washstand in the street. Any bathroom I did not dream at all.
The most important that was no Internet. I thought that if we were in Ufa that I could write to you every day. But in this settlement where we have appeared there was no even normal telecommunication.
You now can present yourself in what conditions to me it was necessary to work.
Now when has returned back it is the happiest moment for last two week.
I shall be set up now on the usual schedule of work.
It would be good if phone could present me at date of a birth. We could speak by with you to phone often. You can not use mail and send easier me of money. I shall buy a gift for myself at date of a birth. You wish to make for me tickets to London?
But I still need to do the visa now.

Gently kiss my Willie!!!
I shall wait for the letter from you.
Elena

A few minutes later I get this..he he..

Subject: Re[6]:

nice photo!!! : - )

Date: Oct 29, 2006
Subject: Re: Re[6]:

Hey chicken legs,

Man I missed your letters so bigly. I'm glad you liked Ufa. It sounds like an interesting spot. I'm glad you liked my joke about water on Mars and I hope you see and like how much of a joker I am. I wish I could tell you a big joke on your birthday and see you laugh. I would cook you a tasty meal aswell and play some music and maybe we could do some horizontal mamboing after that or whatever floats your boat and all that jazz.

Babe in the city, if you can get a visa together I will pay for you to come over for a holiday and we can finally meet. What do you think??..This is so exciting..xx

P.S..I LOVE YOU[insert blushing emoticon]
--
Your Willie

Elena has a stab at a joke in this..I must admit..I laughed..but only a little.. Wink

Date: Oct 29, 2006

Hello my dear Willie

Only has come from work. At us today already it is snowing. So it is beautiful in the street. All white.
I love when the first snow.
How is the weather at you? Likely is warmer than at me.
I gather now for jog.
Yesterday has noted the birthday. Certainly late but I think that better late than never. Smile
Thought of you all the day today. As it is good that we have found each other.
I was presented with many gifts. The most interesting gift is the big ball of a thread. When gave me have told that I now have all to start to knit a warm sweater. Smile
Now I think I shall sit at home in the evening and to knit.
What at you the size of a sweater? I would like to connect for you a sweater. When we would meet I has presented you it.
What do you think of it?
Also books have presented, the cosmetics, spirits, utensils, even gave flowers.
At me in an apartment now some bouquets of flowers. Very beautifully.
I very much would want that on mine birthday we have appeared together.
Tell to me as at you has taken place this day? Than you were engaged?
At us in a court yard of the house something dig and now have switched-off hot water and heating. I learned I think that will soon include. But houses coldly.
As I shall return from jog I think that should include.
I very much would wish to meet you. I learned on the Internet about the visa and other papers.
It it is necessary for me to go now in Moscow and to go to embassy. Also it is possible to take advantage of services of agencies. I will not need to go in Moscow. All of them can make in my city. But it is required additional money. If you can I shall pay it is very happy and grateful.
I was in agency today and to me have told that cost of the visa to you and gathering of other documents will borrow about one week. Cost it nearby 130 $.
If you can I shall pay it is glad.
With impatience I shall wait the letter from you.
I think of you and it is gentle kiss you!!!
Elena

With Hallow'een n all I wasn't able to mail Elena back..Poor thing must have been going spare waiting for an answer about the money and visa..Shame my ghosthunting hobby kept me off the net for a few days..

Date: Nov 2, 2006

Hey my finger lickin' Chicken,

I never told you about my ghosthunting hobby did I. It must have slipped my mind. Anyhoo Chicken wings, I was on a ghosthunt over the weekend and had no internet so I couldn't mail you sweet fanny adams. We got a ghost on camera!!! One of the girls on the team filmed a little girl running at her. It was so spoooooky and she got hauled off in ambulance suffering from severe shock. I'm attaching the film for you. Don't watch it alone..Muwahhahahah!!

You made me laugh at that ball of thread joke. Well kinda but anyhoo I'm a large in knitting sizes. So I hope you can manage that my dear. I hope you are good at knitting polka dots coz I love illuminous green polka dots on my clothes.

So you have all the arrangements made for your visa. This is great!! I can't wait to meet you. How soon will you be able to leave???
--
Your Willie

I attatched this ghost caught on camera clip..Hope she looks at it..But I shan't count on it..

<a href='http://media.putfile.com/GHOSTS--Caught--on--tapeSCary--as--helllittle--girl--seen--on--camera'>Click here to watch Little Girl Ghost</a>

Date: Nov 3, 2006

Hello my angel Willie

So it is good to see again from you the letter. At us today a rain. It +14C. Very warmly for autumn.
It would be good if weather kept longer.
Only it is not pleasant to me that it is raining. I am going to go in an hour to mum to village.
I wish to lead one day at her. I shall help to prepare. I wish to have a rest from noise and movement of city. I like calmness more.
Badly that she does not have phone that I could call to you and speak with you.
Recently even more often I wish to hear your voice and to see your eyes.
By phone I shall hear a voice. I think that we shall see each other when we shall meet. I hope that it will happen.
I recollect as I in the childhood when a vein together with mum in village. That I dreamed to move to the big city. To study and have a fine life. I think that all this will be. I aspire to this.
My dream now to create fine family.
I think that if you were a line that have necessarily liked my mum. she at me very kind.
How you were your day?
Likely you still now on work also cannot answer me the letter at once.

I shall wait the letter from you with impatience.
Elena

Date: Nov 5, 2006

Hey honey,

I had a crazy weekend. I miss your pics. Have you no more pics??

My friend got a new license plate on his car. I'm going to get one for mine. I attached it for you. I'm in a bit of a hurry so this is all I can write.xx
--
Your Willie

I attatched this trophy I got from a Lad whose helping me promote my new License Plate range..

from [email protected]
reply-to [email protected]
to Willie
date Nov 8, 2006

Hello my lovely and dear Willie!!!
Only has returned from work. I am going to prepare for something quickly. I think that it will be toasts. Smile
Such today at me a supper.
I shall open a pack of juice and I shall have supper. In 30 minutes it is necessary to go to run. I think today I shall run more. 5 or 6 km.
On work to me have charged to find clients for deliveries of the goods for the house from the countries of the Europe and the USA. It is tempting the offer because will allow me to work more and to hope for good money.
I have contacted those who wishes to get the goods at our firm. Even the good price of purchase.
That so is bad that it is Internet firm to pay only with CITI Bank. They have only such account.
I learned about it. It for Russia is difficult to open this account.
My darling you can open the account in CITI bank? I would tell on work that have found the intermediary while translating money and we with you could receive more profits from it.
For example you open the account in CITI bank to you the firm from USA translates money. You receive money, take ours with you percent for the intermediary of 5 . Also you send money for the account of our firm to Russia. All is lawful also a fast exit from a situation. What do you think of it?
You will help me?
So we can earn with you on each transaction. I have well thought up.
Write to me soon. I shall wait for your answer to me soon.
Gently I embrace and it is sweet kiss you!!!
Always yours Elena

from Willie
to [email protected]
date Nov 8, 2006
subject Re:

Hi Elena,

I read tour letter today and it made me happy. I will think about what you asked with this bank. You must explain the details more clearly. I do not understand what you mean. I bought a new toilet bowl. It's the business..Does everything for you without you even getting up. I hope you like it as you will be using it soon hopefully..xx
--
Your Willie

from [email protected]
to Willie
date Nov 10, 2006
subject Re[2]:

My darling I only very little at a computer. It is a lot of work.
My darling you can open account CITI BANK?
I shall wait for your letter to me.
Gently kiss you!!!
Elena

from Willie
to [email protected]
date Nov 11, 2006
subject Re: Re[2]:

Hey babel fish,

I don't know really. Why do you want me to open a Citi Bank account?? Do you need money?? I have loads of money. My fav song is "monet money somehing's funny it's a rich man's world"..Do you know who sings the song??..Here's how they make my brain feel..xx
--
Your Willie

This Vlad is beginning to get desperate for cash..Again the script and an answer afterwards..But this time with an added request..What an asshole..

from [email protected]
to Willie
date Nov 17, 2006 3:42 PM
subject Re[4]:

My darling only has arrived from city Cheboksary. Was at session. I study now at correspondence faculty. I increase qualification. Passed examinations. I see that you have missed on me.
I have very strongly missed on you also.
I thought of you all time. I have passed all examinations for excellent estimations. I am very happy.
Now two days of days off and I can have a rest a little.
I hope you you remember that I asked you about account CITI?
I think of you and it is gentle and it is sweet kiss you!!!
Yours Elena

from [email protected]
to Willie
date Nov 17, 2006 3:43 PM
subject Re[4]:

I do not know who sings a song. If you have many money that you likely can help me 500 $ for a fur coat.

from Willie
to [email protected]
date Nov 17, 2006
subject Re: Re[4]:

Hi baby chin,

I was beginning to you would never answer my question. It's a shame you never heard of that song nor the band that wrote it. They have made over 1.5 Billion in record sales. Rich beyond my wildest dreams they are. Anyhoo not to worry your little head about that.

I would love to buy you a fur coat my chicken wing. The thing is you are thousands of miles of way. So how do you suppose I buy you a fur coat. Hmm??? Is there any particular fur you are partial to?

As for this CITI bank thing, I want to help you ofcourse. I have asked you to explain it more clearly. I do not understand why I must open an account in CITI bank. I've never even heard of it. I have a perfectly good account of my own that I've had for years. You have to explain this whole situation better.

Hey I bought you a t-shirt for when you come to live with me. Hope you like it.
--
Your Willie

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21

Last edited by Fanny Plunge on Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:58 am; edited 15 times in total
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy mother of pearl, would it kill her to smile JUST ONCE?

I bet she doesn't have any teeth. See if you can get a photo of her showing her teeth.
Willow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just reading her emails is giving me a headache, I know that English is not her first language and well my written French was probably awful but blimmen heck they didn't make sense at times.

I'm getting the impression that she is either ignoring what you say or simply does not understand what you are saying. She does not seem to reference anything that was mentioned in your letters - such as marrying you! Just babbles on about her.

Interested to see how she replies to that last pic you sent her Very Happy
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
She does not seem to reference anything that was mentioned in your letters - such as marrying you! Just babbles on about her.

That would be because most of these scammers work in bulk off a script. It's possible to get them off script but it's different to working a lad. Out and out slapping won't work. You have to be subtle about it.

Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More than likely the pic will go un-noticed..and as I said at the beginning I was trying to get responses before we got to the WU stage..Plus all this shows is the Vlads don't read anything or look at the pics..Most of the time I send blank pics and copy n paste their letters in the reply..And they never notice until it's WU time..That's when they do actually read your mail.. Wink

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
pah25
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll have to find myself one of those banks.
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Coolaboola.. Wink

Last edited by Fanny Plunge on Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kareem Owheat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FANNY!
From a Old Dog in this, I tip my hat- Friggin BEU-TI-FUL stuff, I almost sprayed the Monitor at work with Diet Pepsi over "Your Tatoo"

I wish grandmom was still around, she is from Russia, and believe it or not, would have had a Blast mess with this chick. I do have a few "Commrades" at my office, I wonder if they'd be up for a bit of NATIVE TOUNGE?

Anyway, Give em HELL!

K.O. Twisted Evil

Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers.. Wink

drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

great one
Very Happy

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've run out of space on the first post so I'll have to post the rest here..FYI..This bait will be 3 months in the running in a few days.. Very Happy

from [email protected]
to Willie
date Nov 19, 2006

hi my dear angel Willie
Today already revival and I have a rest. Has just now woken up. At once has thought of you and has decided to write the letter.
Soon I am going to go on aerobics. I have entered the name on new employment. It something as east dances together with aerobics.
Very beautifully and me it was pleasant.
I think that I shall look films on the TV in the evening. Yesterday has taken DVD a disk. These are 8 films on it. You looked film "HAVEN"? I think that I shall begin with it. On a box it is written that there about two enamoured. I shall look.
Than you today are engaged? Likely only has still woken up.
You thought of me?
I have missed on you.
I with impatience shall wait from you for the letter to me.
I think of you and it is gentle kiss you!!!
Elena
PS. я люблю мех норка. это красивый мех.
My darling about account CITI. You open the account. To you on the account will act
money from our partners. It turns out the low interest of transfer. You remove this money
and lay down on the account of our firm. We thus save good percent on you. You from the sum
of transfer take 5 %.

I decided to ignore that mail..Just to see what would happen..Then I got this..

from [email protected]
to Willie
date Nov 20, 2006
subject Re[6]:

My darling I very much on you have missed. I just now have come home from work and have decided to write to you the letter.
Very strongly I wish to meet you.
My mum sends the regards to you.
I spoke her about you. We long talked about ours to you friendship and she too agrees that we need to meet you sometime.
It is necessary to start to plan our meeting really. What do you think?
I also wish to finish courses of improvement of qualification all over again. It will allow to lift a level of my education and I count that I can find work is easier.
Most of all I wish to have own business. I think what even auditor firm.
It would be remarkable.
At us today it is very cold in the street.-17�. I have warmly put on today. How is the weather at you?
In our house have again switched-off heating. Coldly now. I spoke with the neigbour she have told that called in housing committee and promised to include heating only after elimination of failure.
So it is bad.
But ideas on you warm me.
I wait when all of us you we shall meet.
With impatience I shall wait from you the letter to me.
Your gentle Elena

After a little advice from TSnerd on account flashing scams I decided to get this Vlad off the CITI bank thing and let him see that I am willing to be a cheque mule..This is afterall a bait and not his scam.. Wink

from Willie
to [email protected]
date Nov 21, 2006
subject Re: Re[6]:

Hi Honey Bee Hive,

I missed your letter the other day Elena. Are you talking about celsius of farenheit when you say it is -17?? It must be freezing there you poor thing.

I really wish I could get you to come here to London. It is a sweltering 3 degrees celsius compared to where you are. I'm also chuffed you spoke to your mum and she approves of our crazily relationship. What do you propose we do to meet??

I've been busy trying to open an account with this CITI bank. It is proving to be most difficult. They want all sorts of documentaion I simply don't have and want all these stupid questionaires filled in. The nearest branch is miles away from my house and I don't use credit cards so I can't do it on-line.

This is pretty odd for me and I want to help you but I need more info before I know how to do it properly. Why can't I use my own bank or even still send me a cheque and I'll deposit it in my bank. I'm open to suggestions. k. Bye for now darling knees.

P.S..Here's a pic of my new bumper sticker for you..xx
--
Your Willie

from [email protected]
to Willie
date Nov 25, 2006
subject Re[8]:

hi
Only has come home from walk. Was today at theatre. Me have invited yesterday.
Very interesting performance. I have missed on you very strongly.
Today I plan to make jog still.
I very much would wish to travel together with you together. To visit all the countries. You would like it? We could float by a steamship, fly by the plane and go by train that all to see. I think that it is my dream now.
The comedy with Julia Roberts looked yesterday film. she almost always plays romantic films. It was pleasant to me as she played with Richard Gir. You looked this film?
When you will invite me to yourself? I have already missed.
I shall make now a supper. Call to me.
I think of you all time.
Irina
PS my darling I have found out also it easier to send you the check. Write to me the full name, the address, number of a cellular telephone.

So Elena wants me to become a fake cheque mule..Coolaboola..

from Willie
to [email protected]
date Nov 25, 2006
subject Re: Re[8]:

Hi Darling,

Well I have seen Pretty Woman many times. You have great taste in movies. One of my fav films ever is Cube and Cube 2, Hyper Cube. They are awesome movies. A group of starangers are imprisoned in a Cube that has loads of Cubed rooms that are booby trapped. The thing is the it's like a Rubix Cube and all the rooms keep moving and they all die and keep going around in circles while slowly going insane. In Cube 2, Hypercube the prison is super futuristic and is made from multi-dimensional matter and some rooms even warp time. I think you'd love them movies.

Anyhoo, my address is..

So what will I do when I get the cheque? You will have to explain what you need me to do. Byee..xx

P.S..Send me some pics..I miss your face..Here's a funny pic for you..
--
Your Willie

Ph. +4470xxxxxxxx

from [email protected]
to Willie
date Nov 28, 2006
subject Re[10]:

hi my very lovely Willie

I wish to send you by mail a fine song which I listen now. But speed of the Internet does not allow me to make it. I think that on Saturday I go in shop to buy better the modem. And if all will be normal that I can send you big files quickly.
By the way my mum asked to send the regards to you.
Now I am going to go already on jog. Also I think that today early I shall lay down to sleep.
With impatience I shall wait the letter from you and
Gently kiss my Willie!!!
Elena

Ok let's just rub a little desperately in love and I'll do anything for you sauce on this Vlad..

from Willie
to [email protected]
date Nov 28, 2006
subject Re: Re[10]:

Hi Elena,

I miss your pictures my dear. Have you not got anymore to send me??..I love the last song you sent me. I listen to it everyday and think about you when I do. It will be great when you get the new modem. I never thought we would get so close and only by writing letters over the internet. It is really something special.

So what is happening with the cheque thing. I really want to do everything I can so we can finally meet. Well sweet dreams and I hope to hear from you soon..xx
--
Your Willie

from [email protected]
to Willie
date Nov 30, 2006
subject Re[12]:

My darling at me the most good news to you. I today have passed examination for
improvement of professional skill. Now to me will give qualification as the auditor. I now
can work in other speciality also. I think that it will allow me to earn even more.
I am very happy.

from Willie
to [email protected]
date Dec 1, 2006
subject Re: Re[12]:

Hi Elena,

That's wonderful news. Congratulations. You are so smart and inteligent aswell. I wish I could take out to celebrate. Well I guess I'll wait for your next letter. Hey baby maker I'm dying to meet you and I bought a badge the other day. Here's a pic of it..Ciao bella..xx
--
Your Willie

This Vlad is all over the place..I don't think he has a clue what he wants to do.. Rolling Eyes

from [email protected]
to Willie
date Dec 3, 2006
subject Re[14]:

hello
How has passed revival? I have just now woken up and at once to a computer.
Not so well myself today I feel. Likely was ill a little.
Houses wish to be all the day today. I think of you often.
Write to me any beautiful letter.
At me not so good mood. At me I have not so well turned out with the credit which took about two months ago. These are huge percent have now appeared also I do not know what to do. I every month pay and the debt does not decrease. At all I do not know what to make.
Where to take money at once to pay the credit. Already nobody gives me of money because I have a credit.
I do not represent what to do and how to leave a situation.
To very badly me now.
If you have time that write to me. I shall be at home.
Yours Elena

from Willie
to [email protected]
date Dec 4, 2006
subject Re: Re[14]:

Hi Elena,

I feel yur pain. I really do. Get well soon honey suckle ok.
--
Your Willie

from [email protected]
to Willie
date Dec 13, 2006
subject Re[16]:

I dear is very a pity to me. At me the Internet all time has been switched-off. I very much missed on you but I had nothing to pay for it. I now write to you from the Internet of cafe. I cannot write very often to you because now I do not have money for this purpose. I wish to tell that I all time thought only of you.
Gently I love and kiss my Willie!!!
Yours Elena

from Willie
to [email protected]
date Dec 16, 2006
subject Re: Re[16]:

Hi Darling bud of May,

You make me so sad. I want to help you. My heart is breaking. What can I do?? What's happening over there. Tell me how I can help..I got a great massage the other day..It loosened me right up..Here's a pic of it..xx
--
Your Willie

Yay..He finally dropped the ball and asked for some dosh out right through Western Union..What an asshole..

from [email protected]
to Willie
date Dec 16, 2006
subject Re[18]:

My darling very pleasantly that you has written to me. I very much would like to write to
you very often but I cannot. Because absolutely there is no money. It is all a payment for
credits. And I do not know soon new year that I shall do. To sit one houses. Or at mum.
There is no even money to buy gifts. You likely cannot present it to yourself.
Here so this year for me comes to an end.
Write to me about itself. What did you do all time without me?
I very much wait for you.
Yours Elena
PS. My darling of thanks that you has written that wish to help me. Even 200 or 300 $. I
have no bank account. I learned in bank as you can help me. Have told that there are many
ways to transfer money for big distances. These are systems of the international
remittances. It is the Western Union or MoneyGram. Try it. Data for you. My full name
Elena Matyukova. Russia, city Yoshkar-Ola.

from Willie
to [email protected]
date Dec 16, 2006
subject Re: Re[18]:

Hi honey dripping from a stick,

Oh my. You never said things were so bad. I was here thinking everything was great. This is such sad news my petal. I have never used this Western Union thing you speak of. But I promise you I will get you some money. It's no problem at all.

You relax now and let your Willie do all the work. I'm going to go out into the City Centre and try to find this place and figure how they operate and what's the safest way to get you cash flow. Have no fear my dear and to quote a hero of mine called Mighty Mouse.."Here I come to save the Day".xx
--
Your Willie

So a few days go by and this donkey starts getting anxious awaiting the dosh..He even includes Elena's full name in the email headers..he he..I hope he's freaking the biscuit where ever he is..

from elena matyukova [email protected]
to Willie
date Dec 19, 2006
subject hi

where are you??? i wait you reply.
kiss you my dear!!!
your Elena

So let's just annoy him some more and flash some dosh his way..

from Willie
to elena matyukova [email protected]
date Dec 19, 2006
subject Re: hi
mailed-by gmail.com

Hi Elena,

What are you talking about. I have been waiting like a child for his bop bop and worried sick about you. You have to tell me what is going on. This must be love because and as Kylie Mynogue says "I just can't get out of my head". I am looking for a Western Union as we speak ok..Cool your jets chicken breast..Hey look at the mobile heli-home I bought for us to go on holiday in..
--
Your Willie

Xmas goes by and this Vlad crawls out from the scummy rock he was under with a bit of a shout..

to Willie
date Jan 5, 2007

My darling I just now could write to you. Your help is very necessary to
me. How your mood? I have very much become bored on you. With impatience
I shall wait писмо from you to me. Yours Elena

from Willie
date Jan 5, 2007

Howzit hangin' Elena,

After you saying you're bored with me I am very angry and hurt. You have broken my heart. How can you say that to me after all this time.

You asked me to open bank accounts and then said you were sending me cheques. Then you asked for presents and money for a visa. Each time you never told me how or when to. You are a very confusing woman and to be honest I don't think I can put up with you anymore.

I will find another woman that knows her ass from her elbow to spend my money on. Bye bye Elena and I hope you find someone that doesn't bore you.
--
Your Broken Willie

So after that little wake up call..

to Willie
date Jan 6, 2007

My darling you has not correctly understood my letter. At us in Russia
word MISS and BORED equally translation. Do not become angry. I wished
to write that I want to you.

to Willie
date Jan 6, 2007

My darling I am very glad to receive from you the letter to me. Today at
us Christmas in Russia. I very much would want that you were a number
with me. You my kindest and gentle person on the ground. Very much I
want to you. To me it is melancholy without you. I with impatience shall
wait about you for the letter to me soon.

This Vlad is nuts.. Laughing

from Willie
date Jan 7, 2007

Hi,

Well you know I was and am very upset. I haven't heard from you in a very long time. I mailed three times and you didn't answer me once. When you finally did you told me I was boring you.

It hurt so much and I have grown so attatched to you over the past while. All of the things you asked me to do for you have not been mentioned either. You are confusing me so much. I need to know what exactly it is that you want for me and you.
--
Your Silly Willie

from [email protected]
to Willie
date Jan 8, 2007
subject Re[2]: hi

My lovely I now have no phone to call to you. You can render me the small financial help? You can send me of a few money. It is very necessary for me. Only on you all hope.
You can use the western union or MoneyGram? I also very strongly want to speak with you. I shall try to establish yahoo the messenger.
For me are very necessary now money. The help to me.
I hope for you. On my favourite person.
Write to me as you can.
Yours Elena

from Willie
to [email protected]
date Jan 16, 2007
subject Re: Re[2]: hi

Hi Elena,

I'm glad I'm your favourite person. I'm worried about you. You are breaking my heart and making very frustrated. If only I could help you out. I just don't know what to do.

I'm so confused at the moment. I've taken up drinking Vodka full time to remind me of you. I made a sowman to show you how I feel at the moment. I have attatched the pic of it. We have come so close but we fell apart. What are you thinking about??
--
Your Sucidal Willie

Last edited by Fanny Plunge on Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:24 am; edited 4 times in total
fat_raccoon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

funny stuff. but i think my favourite is straight from the vlads mouth:

Quote:

hi my dear Willie .....

Gently kiss my Willie!!!
I shall wait for the letter from you.
Elena

Text Dead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Classy, now that she has a willie for a angel.

Goodun.

Carrie Laxa
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work...I am working on a vladette right now. And these posts gave me some new strategies.

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

whens the book out Fanny? Wink

i`d lost all hope with my vlad, but she`s back with a short mail telling me to get my finger checked by the doctor, even though i told her i broke my toe. Rolling Eyes ah well, at least she cares

go on ya good thing!

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Added the last months mails and I'm running out of space again.. Laughing

Haq A. Lugi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you notice her name change on 11/25/06? She went from Elena to Irina.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Lugi

Please don't necro threads. Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic