SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Oops! Sea Mugu meets Jojobean's lad, now pyramid wrecking!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
oopsme
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I miss my regular fix of this thread!!! Any updates? Thx

Are you looking up my dress again?
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes and no. Borother Austine has refused to write to the Church any more, because bad things happen when he does. He still goes to the internet cafe though, as he is making a half hearted attempt to scam Dr Winst0n Cup, as Dick Das4rdly.

He claims to have been arrested in Ghana, when I asked how he could still email me, he said:
Quote:
Dear winston
is not me that own this mail am send ing it for somebody as a help to dick
he can't mail you thats why i do it as he told you he got arrested when he
went to collect the money as you directed so mail back and know what you can do about it

dick

So now he's dick's friend. All austine's original Ip though. Unless its Austine's scammer buddy, and he DID go and try & collect, but I doubt it. I will keep an eye on the Ghana press, though.Today I got this:
Quote:
Dear Cup,
he was arested and they took him to accra police station and he will soon be tranfer to Nigeria for EFCC intervention so that will take place any moment from now but after that if he is found truthful they will free him,i think that some one is behind all these so that he will not withdraw the money and use it the project but according to him he said it's all your fault cos he told you something like that b/4
Regards

He doesn't ask for money, so who knows what's going on.
Ive emailed back offering to contact the Ghana police. I'm not claiming a shield without proof, as Austine can be a tad untruthful at times.

He didnt go for the pyramid dismantling, but others are interested, see the pyramid thread.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I mentioned the arrest to my boy and he knew nothing of it. He said that he had not mentioned it.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic