SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

win some, lose some

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, this retard e mails me:

>From: Mensah Adams <[email protected]>
>To: DrHughGRection
>Subject: importance
>Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 12:15:12 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Dear Dr Hugh ,
>I am the Director of the foreign Remittance Department of ECOBANK GHANA.
>
>I decided to seek your assistance to enable me transfer and reinvest my money into your account. I was opportuned to divert the sum of $45M USD (Fourty Five Million United State Dollars) in our reserve account during the government probing and auditing of former top government functionaries.
>
>Now I want to use my position as the Director of Foreign Remittances Director to transfer this Funds into a foreign account for my future investment. More so this funds is absolutely unclaimed as you known in african this funds have been written off as bad debt in government coffer.
>
>As an international investor, a friend here in Accra recommeded you to me actually I reguested for a good businessman or individual who I can transact business with, no one knew about this money.
wow i didn't know I was so well known!!!
>Therefore I will like you to send your Bank Account particulars where this the money will be transferred to . Morever we will make a formal change of ownership of the documents to your name by authenticating with an affidavit of oath that you are a foreign contractor who was the sole beneficiary of this $45m USD.The transfer process will be smooth and 100% risk Free.
risk free???? wooohoooooooo!>
I will want us to finalised this transaction within two weeks if you respond promptyly. Do not worry because I will back the whole transfer process with legal documentation covering the fundS.
>
>Hope to hear from you soon.
>
>Your's Sincerely,
>
>DR. MENSAH ADAMS.

So, I reply to the Tard:

Dear Menduh,

Your letter is well received!
My company is extremely interested in this proposal. We have invested over 8 million dollars last year, and have donated almost 3 million dollars to charity. I am supervising physician and CEO of the NY Gastroentereological Group, a highly successful medical practice and high technology research facility. We are always looking for foreign investment as well.
One bank contact we use for international business is Fetchum and Steele Fiduciary Trust located at 2770 Montaukett Boulevard, Laverne on Shirley, NY 11676. Enclosed is my company ID.
Please e mail us all pertinent legal documentation and your Western Union contact information, so we can pay any legal fees promptly. We also require, as a matter of TRUST, your passport or other ID, AND in addition, you MUST send a photo of yourself holding a sign with my full name on it. This will assure us that you are not a fraud.
Hoping for your cooperation.

Regards,
Dr. Hugh G. Rection, M.D., Phd., CEO
NY Gastroentereological Group
Fighting colon cancer, saving lives.
"Hugh G. Rection for MY colon!"
cc: Dr. Buster Hyman, Investment Committee Chairman

Does he reply? Ah, yes...

>To: "Dr Hugh G. Rection" <.com>
>Subject: Urgent.
>Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 04:25:56 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Dear Dr Hugh G,
>
>
>I recieved your letter and all his well noted knowning that a lot of fraud is going on this day. But i have to assure you that i realy on you in this transaction for a succesful transfer of this fund that was while i contacted you.
>
>I will back up the transaction with the document for the fund .
>please do send immediately your Direct cell number, fax number so that i can get accross to you .
>
>I am looking forward in tranfering this fund within the nest 7 working day.
>
>hear from you soon.
>
>Regards.
>
>Dr Mensah Adams.
>
>
>
This retard does NOT read well! I guess I have to spank him a bit...

Dear Menstrual Adams,

I will repeat my company requirements for your benefit.

Please e mail us all pertinent legal documentation and your Western Union contact information, so we can pay any legal fees promptly. We also require, as a matter of TRUST, your passport or other ID, AND in addition, you MUST send a photo of yourself holding a sign with my full name on it. This will assure us that you are not a fraud.

Regards,

The moron replies:

>To: "Dr Hugh G. Rection" <l.com>
>Subject: THANKS FOR UR UNDERSTANDING?
>Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 10:30:27 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Dear Dr. Hugh G. Rection,
>
>
>Thanks for your mail.
>
>I will like you to forward your fax and telephone number so that I can able to inform you after I have send you the documents covering this transaction.
>
>There are some other thing I we not like to discuss on the net but on phone.You know in a business transaction like this both part have to discuss on phone.I have seen your ID which you sent to me.
>
>Please as soon as I receive those information I will give you a call immediately to know the seriousness of this transaction.Please take note of the spelling of my name.>
>Best Regards,
>
>Dr. Mensah Adams.
>
>

HAHAHA I guess he got ticked off that I could not spell his name. Well, F--- HIM! He won't pay attention to my demands!

Dear Mensah Adams,

Please e mail us all pertinent legal documentation and your Western Union contact information, so we can pay any legal fees promptly. We also require, as a matter of TRUST, your passport or other ID, AND in addition, you MUST send a photo of yourself holding a sign with my full name on it. This will assure us that you are not a fraud. At that point we will provide you with fax and telephone numbers.

Regards,

...and that was the last I heard from the lad....sigh.... Embarassed Question

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well well well, looky who e mailed me tonight. I think he is stalling. Dammit, I want that pic!

Sent : Wednesday, May 19, 2004 5:05 AM
To : "Dr Hugh G. Rection" <>
Subject : URGENT.

| | | Inbox

Dear Dr Hugh G,

Thanks for your co-operation on this issue at hand i known there are a lot of fruad this day .which one have to be carefull expecialy in business like this. that is the reason i am sending you the information you reguested to prove to you that i am not fruad and i can not involes my self in a thing like that .

Already i have recieved your ID. SO DO FURNISH ME WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO THAT WE CAN HAVE A COVERSATION TODAY.

HOWEVER I WILL LIKE TO ARRANGE FOR A VISA FOR YOU TO COME DOWN TO ACCRA Ghana. so that we can meet face to face with you. OR WITH YOUR REPRESANTAVIES. AS I TOLD YOU THE DOCUMENT COVERING THIS FUND ARE ALL READY.

i will be expecting to hear from you soonest.

Regards,

Dr Mensah ADAMS.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and my, yawn, response to the moron:

Dear Mensah Adams,

Please e mail us all pertinent legal documentation and your Western Union contact information, so we can pay any legal fees promptly. We also require, as a matter of TRUST, your passport or other ID, AND in addition, you MUST send a photo of yourself holding a SIGN with MY FULL NAME ON IT. (DR HUGH G RECTION) This will assure us that you are not a fraud. This requirement is non negotiable. Once we receive your picture we will provide you with fax and telephone numbers.

Regards,

siggghhhh. Where will we go from here...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic