SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The making of a TWAT (Dec. 1 - NEW VIDEO - p.10)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow word gets around fast.
I just this in from a lad

"I would have most appreciated if you come over to my country, it would have even given you a good opportunity to see how Africa and Republic Du Benin look with our good torrism attraction."

Confused

Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very good work here men. Very Happy

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that is an inspiration to us all Laughing

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well our lad finally pulled through for us...WHAT A TWAT! Laughing

Here is the base...

Here a level is being added...notice the Portland Cement bags?

And here is the final masterpiece. Anyone want to take a guess how much this thing weighs??

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Pitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THis is excellent and made even better by the looks on their faces Very Happy

"BUT WE ARE GOING TO ANOTHER DIMENSION OF ALL" The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE

"Mr. Man, if you want us to work like a Guy men, let us does that immediately and stops sloughing."The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So that's how the Egyptians did it! Easy when you know how. Laughing

Top stuff BW. Very Happy

Just an afterthought... You could try and get the 'Seven Lad Wonders of the World'
That would be awesome!

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, we need a cerimony to welcome our newest minister into the TWAT. Since neither Big Worm nor I have really thought out all of the details, now would be a great time for you guys to speak up.

We already plan on a "brown eye" burning at dusk or dawn and goofy outfits. But that is about it. We even concidered a "leap of faith" from the top of the thing.

Any ideas? We're all ears.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Top pyramid! But does it meet TWAT specifications? when will we see the burning brown eye?

As it is made of cement, it would be very funny if it rained. Now tell another lad about the trunkbox buried underneath it...

Edit: just seen YW's post. How about a ceremony that involves getting the pyramid wet?, they may have only borrowed the cement and won't want to spoil it. Light the eye, then set up a hose to run water down the steps of the pyramid, that would be pretty, and signify something or other.

There seems to be a suspicious change of slope halfway up, like they realised they would run out of bags.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
beaverman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I vote for the running accross hot coals to prove their faith. Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe they could put on a performance of this? :

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWAHAHAHAHA! I love it guys. Congrats on a wonderful bait. You two really pulled this thing off perfectly! I like the leap of faith, but it should be through the ring of fire. Maybe they should set fire to the bags; that should cause some trouble.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you suppose he appreciates the irony?

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My vote was to have the lads light the brown eye on fire. Then each member of his congregation must climb the pyramid and light a torch from the burning Brown Eye. After they do this, they must leap off of the pyramid (with burning torch in hand) and the others must catch him. hehehehe. I do like Roys idea...at the end, they should cleanse the whole pyramid with a few thousand gallons of water. Then it would be a permanent fixture!

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sort of doubt that it is cement in those bags. I am guessing that they went through the trash near a construction site and grabbed the bags, then filled them with dirt. Otherwise, can you imagine how much that thing would cost? Look at how many bags there are. There have got be thousands of them. Even at $1 each, you are talking about some serious money.

Let's consider the weight for just a moment too. I'll bet that each one of those weights at least 50 pounds. And there has got to be at least 2000 bags there. That's 100,000 pounds folks. Ouch. My back hurts just thinking about it.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes...if you look closer at pic two, it appears they are filled with dirt. I would guess around a thousand bags...maybe a bit less. But I am sure someone with more experience could give us a good estimate Very Happy

Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those bags are designed to carry about one cwt. 112Lbs so if you count them up you'll get a rough guide. If they are filled with dirt or sand you won't be far off.

Inspector
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant work @YW & BW Thumbs up

Personally I would go with @Roy's suggestion. Even if it is not cement in those bags. Twisted Evil

How about water pouring from the eye to represent tears of happiness for those about to join the church, but also to represent tears of sorrow for those who have not yet seen the light.
Numerous pieces of wood stuck in the pyramid, like a fence, to represent the eye being protected from evil, whilst at the same time conveniently puncturing the bags to allow water into the bags. Thus making them even heavier when the time comes to demolish the structure.

Banks & other faker sites
3x Nigeria China 14x United Kingdom 2x Benin Ghana United Nations Austria 2x Ghana 6x Malaysia South Africa

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All Christian like ceremony involving Baptisism needs water. They climb on top of it, light their torch and dive in a nice big pool. If the torch doesn't go out they are bless. Otherwise wash and repeat. Twisted Evil

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee
Skutt50
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I estimate 1681 bags provided the pyramid is not just a front.

The base seems solid but the upper part may not be as solid.

It may be worthwhile asking for pictures from different angles, just to make sure.....
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get 1600 bags give or take. 179200 lbs That's dead on 80 imperial tons. 81,454 kg. Not bad.

Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something changes about a third of the way up. I'd need photographic proof that the construction is correct from all four sides.

I do like the idea of another group of lads believing that there is a trunk buried underneath the thing. Of course, they'd probably all quickly figure out that they'd all been had, but it is a wonderful thought. If someone wanted to set this up you could buy time by doing the ceremony on the Winter Solstice to signify how the light from the Burning Eye brings light to the darkness and lengthens the light of Man. Or something.

I wonder what the neighbors think about this. Kind reminds me of Bill Cosby's old Noah routine. I don't think the deed restrictions where I live would let me build such a testament of faith.

Excellent work, gents.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

windypops wrote:
I get 1600 bags give or take. 179200 lbs That's dead on 80 imperial tons. 81,454 kg. Not bad.

At that weight, you should make them have the whole thing bronzed, then mailed to you. That should cost a pretty penny or three.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
sheila_blyge
Master Baiter

Location: Doing my worst with NN to a tied up JM under the watchful eye of the Teacup!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the ceremony needs the 4 elements - Earth (got lots of that it seems), fire (the burning eye), water (get those bags nice'n'wet'n'heavy), and wind. Haven't figured out wind yet. Confused

Seriously though, don't all good ceremonies involve blood? Lot's of blood? And only the blood of the supplicant of course... Twisted Evil

The other thing I've been thinking as I read through this is that, whilst I get Stargate's point about screwing up his family as well, I think that for future applicants, the pyramid building needs to be a solitary task, in penance and suffering... no getting yer mates and yer kids to help out. That just isn't fair. Can you imagine having to do that lot on your own?! Ouch! Twisted Evil

pony pony pony
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am amazed by what you are able to get these lads to do. Very Happy Great work. I hope their backs are sore for life from this bait.

bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic