SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ yb100 , it's not the outside of humans that should concern us, the inside is more important. Look what she can do on the phone and she is beautiful Very Happy

edit, the best way to see your typo's = "click Submit" Wink Very Happy

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@yb100

Just tell him you fired that secratary, it was getting to close to your personal life. Now you have hired a new one who will take better messages....remember it's your story they are ALWAYS wrong wrong wrong. As long as the lad thinks there is money around they are willing to do anything..just read the photos section Razz . You do not even have to tell belivable lies. Make up what you want and let me know and I can easiely say whatever the story is...tell him to quit being a babyI only spoke to him once or twice anyway so he needs to be a man and act like one tell him! If he is a professional person then he should know how to handle simple secratarys anywho. Twisted Evil

Cheers
vp

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Umm dear, I will be receiving a phone call from Kofi and as you can read what I have told him I think no matter how he speaks to you it will not be good enough. Twisted Evil

Hi Bobby,
How are you today? i called to direct you how to handle the fax i told you to send to the bank but got a woman voice but i could not understand her well she speaks fast but i want to know if you have sent the fax to the banks so that i will now the next thing they will tell you to do and i will direct and i am sorry if my call might have caused any problem in your home just get back to me so that i will know the next thing to do.
have a wonderfull weekend and my greetings to your family.
regards,
Mr Kofi Wealth

Kofi,
I regret to tell you I am dealing with a fax line that is jammed and waiting for repair service. As soon as it is running again I will inform you of the fax being sent.
As for the phone call you must have gotten my wife,most importantly you must understand this about her as I plan to be in business with you on this transaction and having my help means me keeping her delighted, yes she speaks quickly but you must understand her intelligence as she is very inquisitive and quicker to think then you. Call me as I am home and can talk. If she answers just tell her you would like to talk to me and if she asks why certaintly do not hesitate to tell about or involvement and the utmost importance of our needed conversation. Be very kind to her and paitently await for her to talk as she feels necessary making sure you answer her diligently and honestly and most importantly kindly and she will promptly secure our connection.
Waiting to hear from you,
B.P.

Very Happy Twisted Evil Very Happy

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@blownfuse
Man o man your dude likes to talk!! He first called and I talked to him, then flirted and said I want to meet him, what is he wearing etc...gawd...he didnt back down, I then said that you were seeing my best friend and then when I could not think of anything else..I said I would go find you and for him not to say anything..so I put him by the speaker as Dirty Harry was on..and he stayed on for 15 mins!!!

Then he called back..I flirted some more and he said that he would wear a g-string and womans clothes for me and even suck on my toes Shocked And other discriptive acts. I actually ran out of thing to say to him..LOL. He invited me too Rome and I told him that you were going to meet him there but I will have too sneek off with him when you are not looking!! Usally these guys get pissed off when I flirt..shit I will have to practice my dominatrix talk Laughing . He stayed on for 10 mins this time!!

He also gave me his number to call ending in 7700 is that the number you have? When this is over we can post it for the cross-dressing phone calls he seems to love so much Wink

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO Damn... I didnt expect that of him, little sneaky bastard aint he, hehe. Well I'll tell him you told me you talked briefly and ask him what you might have told him... You do so well... 25 min DAMN... thats gona leave a mark on the next phone bill... Laughing
Are we dealing with the A typical Nigerian or do you sense a different accent ?
Thanks !

This is the number he gave me, +233246822334... Looks like I got a live one with 2 phones... maybe he is a mugu... I got the big cheesy one on the hook... Looks like I'm gonna make him rethink his skills... can you say SAFARI !!!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DUH, just realized you had Dirty Harry talk to him, looks like I know the conversation already... plan in action !

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@blownfuse Yes he is sumthin else!! I will pm the number to you...yes, he does have the accent..African is as close as I can assume..there was some words I could not quite understand,,but it is the weekend and the more beer I drink the eaiser it gets.. Laughing

It's been a busy Saturday and I am working hard on getting pissed..so here are my calls tonight so far:

For Brendon Basil? something like that from lad Colin...shit cannot remember what he said..but he would not tell me what he was wearing Crying or Very sad

For Mr Gordon Powell?? Room 206 from your friend John? he wanted to speak to you but I really couldn't be bothered to get you I said yes you were in but I was chillin (me the desk clerk at the boarding house) WITH MY BEERS AND FRIENDS...He would not tell me wht he looked like either Crying or Very sad

Denny Both called for Allister and will call back because you were not home and he laughed when I asked if he was cute Wink I tried to chat and charm but he wasnt havin it.

Thats it so far Sat Midnite pissed and mugus are boring Laughing

Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@vp
I take it that my waste of oxygen a.k.a. hasn't made a call?
I do hope not - it'll give me a spiffing excuse to launch a killer slap Laughing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@vpmanchester, we just apologized to him from Snodland on our way to you to get the loot, apologize to you and have George drop us of at Heathrow, thanks for the service, stay safe and have fun. We pm the rest if it's fun to tell Very Happy , but he's getting close on our tail so we might have to disappear for a while in a religious sect in Holland Very Happy

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@llamedos
No word from yours yet, unless he was one of the chickenshits that would not speak to me..so slap away Laughing

@bill2
Good to hear things are going good so far. He called me very early this morning 5 times between 7 & 8 (which I do not answer at that time on a Sunday) Then he called again a 9am asking for you..I asked hime why the hell was he calling at that hour for and I was busy doing breakfast for my lodgers. I told him my office does not open until 1pm on a Sunday Wink Will see if he calls back, the snide lil bastard Razz

Cheers
vp

Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vpmanchester wrote:
so slap away Laughing

ohhh, I will.... I will.... Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ VPm, thanks for all the trouble, I mailed him at 11:30 your time, contacted our B&B in Holland too to tell about his persistence. Get a lad to Canada please so I can do something back, reading up on the law here, we can legally hang cattle rustlers, so please have one come over, I have a very friendly 2700 pound Hereford bull that needs the exercise. He will do no harm, just demands attention from you and he is very fast on his feet Twisted Evil .
5:30 am here, so I stick to reading only until the coffee kicks in Confused

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi my dear Lindy

Mr.Anders0n W1lc0x, my canadian mugu is going to call you. Please, check what he wants and tell him I�am arranging the things to go to Canada. Thanks too much Lindy

"This is a bank and I think we have no time for all this" - S4lif (0v3rs3as S3curity 7rust B4nk 1vory C0ast) - thanks ThatGrrl!

"Stop addressing us like we are animals, you used abusive words on me in your last mail" -S4lif (0v3rs3as S3curity 7rust B4nk 1vory C0ast)
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just had a lad call me that says he is from a Bank and that claims that They want to set up something for me to receive funds due to me??

If any of this sounds familiar please fill me in, I am having a hell of a time understanding him and I do not know if he wants to speak to 'me' (whoever I might be) or someone else. Please fill me in on the plot so I can begin 'playing the game' Wink . He told me to check my email so I will await and see who I am Laughing
Cheers
vp

EDIT:

I have just received a phonecall from Mr Jones and he is waiting for me to send the money today/tomorrow/never Cool . If this is yours lemme know so I know how much I have sent by WU or wire transfer and the amount..cuz I have no idear which lie I should use today Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

keeping busy there hey, not my lads though, sorry can't help you there.
Just wait for him to call back and ask what email addy he is talking about, then post it on the Eater.

Amsterdam is fine, he is trying to locate me, so I'll try to get a webcam meeting setup tomorrow, I'll drop the cam address here if it goes through. Imagine I had to use a Internet cafe in Amsterdam to contact him! We have no Internet in the hotel here, privacy reasons of course, but not real handy for my lad Twisted Evil

Have Fun

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bill2
Sounds like fun!! Just remember to take it easy with the window shopping!! Shocked A webcam meeting is always welcome here...go get him!!!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP, could you recall if it was a kofi wealth or a timothy osaro that called you about me ? If not no big deal, I will slap each of them accordingly regardless.
Thanks.

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think it was either of them and I suspect the two unknowns I mentioned eairler may be the 'same' bait, with the first one not at all understandable..he did say a name that began with M and all else I heard was bank and West Africa. I reckon the 2nd one was supposed to be clearer but I am still none the wiser.

Yes, go ahead and slap away..thats my prescription 24/7 anyway Razz

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@blownfuse

Timmy called first thing this morning, I let him listen to the morning news for the first couple calls, then I told him I was your SIL and you and your wife were out. He desperatly needs to contact you and I told him you were 'in and out all day'. Please check your email as this lads frustration level may cause him high blood pressure and he just may blow a fuse Laughing Laughing

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who Who Who sent the the money to Ghana instead of WU??

C'mon fess up...I have had a very angry mugu on the phone several times today complaning that I of all people made a mistake and I should recall the money and send it WU Laughing Laughing like that would ever happen. He said he will not go to Ghana for $2500 and tried to put his foot down with me...................Sorry that just ain't happening Twisted Evil

I told him he was ungrateful and i did as i was told to do and if he didn't want my help he could stick it up his arse or ass (just in case he did not understand one of em) and then the language took a left turn somewhere while he was talking rubbish..I thought I would polish up on some words that just do not get used enough.
Well the bugger hung up on me!!

2nd call was from a Professor (I could swear he said from Ghana bank) Confused anyhooo it was a basic rinse and repete of the above conversation. And he had the nerve to ask me 'do you know who I am' I responded in my usual tackful way of telling him what I though of him and how ungrateful he really and you can imagine the rest NSFW conversation...

my RL hubby came home for lunch just in time and he is still laughing he though my conversation was quite hysterical...ahhhh best stress relife available...who needs shrinks when I get mugus for free Razz

Mike Jones is the name! he just called back another 15 mins he is trying to explain what WU is!! I tild him the only Union I know is the United Autoworkers Union, that I used to be a memebr of years ago. Plus the fact that Ghana is a country and not close to where he is..bla bla..what fun he is...I let him ramble for 5 minutes then when he askes me a question, I say ok I am back now someone was at the door..rinse, repete..this asshole is really giving me a good laugh today !! I kept tellin him..'I ain't bovered mate' and he just keeps on and on and on...LOL

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I say Miss Manchester, it would appear that my secretary (you) done fucked it up!! Very Happy

Meet Mr Wank, if you haven't already...

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=90317

My secretary sent a payment to him and here is how he thanked me...

Quote:
I am very upset right now, why did you have to send me
an invalid MTCN number, my protocol officer went to
western union money transfer office this morning and
they confirmed that the digits were invalid; I need
you to explain this.

Consequently, ask your secretary to give you a slip
that was given to her upon payment of the fund, there
you will find reliable information. I want you to send
the payment slip document to me as email attachment
for my perusal.

I am urgently waiting to hear from you.

I suspect strongly that my secretary (thats you) may well be robbing me of the $580 I gave her to give to Wank. I may suggest that he phone her to sort this out, as I have no idea how WU works.

If he phones you, I hope that you aren't rude and explain that you are robbing me etc etc as I would be very upset Very Happy

You will know if it's him because I will tell him to say 'I am Wank'. By the way,my name in this is

Cheers

"BUT WE ARE GOING TO ANOTHER DIMENSION OF ALL" The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE

"Mr. Man, if you want us to work like a Guy men, let us does that immediately and stops sloughing."The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whhhooo one of my very favorite modalities. I may mess him about playing with numbers. Then maybe break down and confess that I have a gambling problem and I want him to help cover up the fact I lost the money and maybe just maybe he will take the heat a claim he has received it..so I do not get into trouble with my evil boss.

If he does this for me (yeah right) but I will tell him, if he does do this for me, I will send him $20 today and then $20 per week till I am all paid up. WU of course Twisted Evil

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent him this...

Quote:
I am so very very sorry. I do not know what has gone wrong here.
I spoke to my secretary and she claims that the number was the
correct one.

Wank, I have never used Western Union before and as I said, I
cannot read, so am unable to find out what has happened. Would it
help if I were to give you the direct international number for my
Secretary??

Perhaps if you speak with her she can tell you what has gone
wrong??

I hope that we can take care of this so that you can receive your
money.

Once again, I am euclyptising over this

Once he responds I will give him your number. Just so you know, I told him I have severe dyslexia and can't read. Everything I type is done through speech recogntion. Anything that can't be done on a computer is handled by you. It is up to you, but perhaps you have been ripping me off for years??

"Mr. Man, if you want us to work like a Guy men, let us does that immediately and stops sloughing."The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Pitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets see if he calls you

He Said..

Quote:
Kindly ask her to send me a scan copy of the payment
slip the received from the western union upon payment
of the amount.

I do not necessarily need to speak with her, am just
trying to handle a transaction with you,in other words
you have to tell her what to do.

Do not let this exceed today to avoid unduly errors on
your file.

I said...

Quote:
I really do not know what to do here my freind. She claims that there is no reciept and that you are lying and have probably taken the money!!

The thing is, I had noticed money going missing over the last few months but thought perhaps it was my mistake. What if she has been taking it?? I don't know what to do here Wank, I am at a loss.

Perhaps if you call her it will turn out to be a misunderstanding. Do this for me Wank. Call her and let me know what she says. I have no reason to mistrust you as you have told me only the truth so far, so you can tell me if she is stealing from me? If she has then I will sack her. her number is: 44 7014213166. It is an international code as we take calls from all around the world.

Please help me with this Wank, and then I will know what to do about the money.

Help me,

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds good to me, I do not think lads like strong women with attitudes...so will see how the ole boy acts when he calls. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic