SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@baiterbrazil
Your Called me today, and I have his information to send $1850 to him via WU or MG. I wanted to wire it to him but he said it would take too long, and I have no idea whatsoever what WU or MG is about and I am supposed to ask the people at the bank today. He will call me back at 3pm today (what time zone I do not know and did not ask). Also I do not have a computer here at home, maybe one at work if you need me to, but I could not email him any details.

So it's your choice, you can mess with his head and fill out endless forms and go through McScroodge's ever so fun WU modality and the WU disservice numbers.

Or we can have an argument and I will spend all the money on booze and gambling, and tell him how bad you really treat me....life story..yadda, yadda

Or any other ideas you have..I am open for anything, and I can actually understand this lad!! Which is great..I kept him on for a good few minutes spelling everything too me Laughing

cheers
vp

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@yb100

Your lad is very chatty! We racked up just under 15 minutes. Of course you are in a meeting and he will try later. He told me some of what he wants (mostly not understandable) but as I am your secratary I guess he felt safe sharing with me. Then he said something about you going to Spain...this pissed me off as you have not said anything to me about this and since we are screwing around also...I do not want you going out of the country spending money on whores n bitches...So he invited me to!!

LOL, thats worth a big ole slap telling me about your private business, as I am only your secratary/occasional intimate partner (I bet you are even married?). Now your secratary/POA wants to travel with you...that could cause all sorts of problems and I was not supposed to tell anyone about 'us'.

He said he will call back later on, if you have any ideas on where you want me to take him...lemme know

Cheers
vp

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks vp!

He�s going to be a bit busy with some forms to fill in Razz

"This is a bank and I think we have no time for all this" - S4lif (0v3rs3as S3curity 7rust B4nk 1vory C0ast) - thanks ThatGrrl!

"Stop addressing us like we are animals, you used abusive words on me in your last mail" -S4lif (0v3rs3as S3curity 7rust B4nk 1vory C0ast)
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@baiterbrazil

Ha! your lad is punctual if nothing else...3pm GMT on the dot he called again. I have told him that I have the money with me but my bank said the closest WU is 150 miles away, I really really do not want to drive that far, so I am waiting for you to call me. He expexts me to go in the morning..I still tried to get him to wire it but no go.

I can 'send' it tomorrow if you like and throw away the reciept Twisted Evil and he can collect it the best way he knows how...or whatever.

Lemme know which way you want this to run, this one will be really easy to piss off, I have only been abit stupid and slow with him so far.

Your game..your call Laughing Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vp

Do as you wish. I don�t know much about this WU stuff so you can do anything. I�ve already sent him a form, for me - a newbie baiter- it�s enough already.

Now it�s our game, dear Lindy! AHAHAHHAAHHA

I�m having so much fun!
I could do this the whole day, unfortunately I�ve got a graduation to finish ehehehehe

Thanks

"This is a bank and I think we have no time for all this" - S4lif (0v3rs3as S3curity 7rust B4nk 1vory C0ast) - thanks ThatGrrl!

"Stop addressing us like we are animals, you used abusive words on me in your last mail" -S4lif (0v3rs3as S3curity 7rust B4nk 1vory C0ast)
baiterbrazil
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I�ve sent him this message
Quote:

Dear P4raj0

No problem, I�m ready to make the transfer, please when you call Lindy back at 3 pm let her know all the details.

Just one thing, in order to keep this transfer out of TAX you are supposed to fill in this form as attached and then send them by FAX to my company. Do it as soon as possble, so that the money can be transferred.

Regards

Rodrigo

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking (100% risky and dangerous) maybe if I grudgingly (is that a word? Confused ) go to the WU send the money, but forget or lose the recipt. Then either I will have to go back the 150 miles to get the number or whatever I will give him the number and of course with me dealing with him over the phone..mistakes do happen.

So after a couple attempts (phonecalls) at trying to get a corect number blah blah, I will get really pissed off at him and you can send him through the WU cycle of McScroodges modality. I'll give him 9 numbers and say thats all they gave me and when he complains send them the WU disservice number. Either one or both would be good.

I forgot I did invite him to come over and collect the cash, but he ignored my question Ha!

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bill2

called you today, and I told him you were in your room and not too be disturbed, I am the desk clerk and he will try back in a couple of hours, I may be under the influence by then..so my message taking may be interesting Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love you Very Happy
We'll be in the Pub by then to grab something to eat as the hotel kitchen closes at nine I guess. I'll tell him about the good beers and ale you got there. Thanks, this is great, we might stay another day Smile I like the Hotel and we have nowhere to go, Mr G can wait. Twisted Evil

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, he just called at 10pm and I told him you were grumpy and do not want to be disturbed plus you did not leave me a tip Laughing Of course you can stay longer though. I will invite him over too Very Happy

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I want an immedite response to you,i called the number you gave me and you Secretary picxk and it was confussing me,I need your direct mobile telephone number immediately.

The security Company, "West Life Ltd" (I thought that name was a boy band or film) is in Spain.

I know I shouldn't have tried to cut you out of a trip to the Costas!

I'll take up your suggestions for slaps, and try to find the destination in Spain,
so I can book the tickets.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning, room 106 books another night and will leave on Saturday before 11 am for a quick visit to London and an airplane to Amsterdam. Tomorrow is shopping day; I'll tell him that in his morning email.
Thanks for the trouble and you're right about the tip, my father was Dutch, they never tip Very Happy But you ought to get a big tip; this really was easy stalling for me.

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@yb100
LOL HA! he thinks he is confused now Wink

You should tell him that he got you into big trouble and he should not talk so much about private business, and let him know you are thinking of calling it off because of the woman stress he has caused you...just leave enough room for him to come crawling back with an apology.

If he calls tomorrow and won't give me any info..I may just flirt with him Wink

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool Bill2, you have a PM and I look forward to seeing you in the morning...with my big tip....booze will do just fine Wink
Cheers
vp

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Correction

Quote:
Have you been contacted by the WEST WORLD LOGISTICS LTD from Spain?

My Reply:-

Quote:
I have not been able to reply before because no secure email was
available.
Unfortunately, by mentioning the Spanish connection to my secretary you
have caused much embarrassment.
I am conducting an illicit relationship with her (as a man of the world,
you must appreciate these things), and my wife would not understand.
I have already promised my good lady that she can accompany to Spain -
your comments mean my secretary is now demanding to come too!
No, I have no communication from the West Life Ltd. They don't seem very
businesslike.
Perhaps we should move the funds elsewhere. I have some contacts.
I have tried unsuccessfully to find their contact details. Pleease email
the details to me or phone my secretary.
Hope this clarifies things
Flyte

Maybe you could firm up the Spain trip with him.
Any ideas what should I say about my not having a mobile?
blownfuse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohh darling... I have a new little something for youuuuuu... a new slap happy lad for you to slap around for your pleasure Twisted Evil ! osaro timothy will be calling, I did not tell him about you at all, possibly you took my phone or I left it or something... but he will need to call back because you are so forgetfull when it comes to messages. I know you wont waste much of his time whereas he will be calling internationaly and it will cost him a bundle for every minute you keep him on the hook with you... Twisted Evil Thanks again hun, your the best ! Very Happy

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First thing..you like my new avatar?? wish those lads could see how sexy I really am! Twisted Evil

You do have a mobile but of course it is not business like to use it when you have important meetings it is just plain rude to have it on. You rarely use it on weekends because of your woman problems..too many of them. That is whay you have a secratary to do these things for you and when things are finalized alond the line you will gladly speak to him (always promise shit you will never do...just like they do).

or else you may have had a throat surgery do to smoking, be tone deaf or have tinnitus anything especially big medical terms that give a reason not to speak on the phone.

I will just have to see if he wants me to come to Spain anyway and I will have to hide from your wife...after all HE said I could go Twisted Evil

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
First thing..you like my new avatar??

Where you'd get the photo of my mother-in-law?

(ducking for cover)

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
pepper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Krona that can't be your mother in law, because it looks just like mine,
@VP I do like it, but I'm running away right to keep from being set on fire.
blownfuse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your new avatar, Stunning absolutely stunning ! Wink
You may hear from a kofi wealth about some form I filled out, as you know my details better then I myself do my dear I thought I would let you tell him what he needs to know, oh and breifly please as this call will cost him a small fortune. Twisted Evil

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha...I knew everyone would like it Wink

I had a phone lad, maybe called call about some laptops and phone orders, I was just talking rubbish about what he wanted and how my bf was a bastard and then I wanted to know if those were my xmas pressies..guess he got fed up and hung up. So I am none the wiser as to who he is.

@bill2
Your Dr called again today at 1:30 GMT and I did confide in him that you were showing your cash around and buying drinks for all as he said he was a close personal friend of yours. I asked him if he would have a talk with you about your behavior as I don't want you to get mugged in London. I then told him to wait and i would check your room to see if you were back yet, and he did not hold for long....but I am sure he will call back Razz

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bill2
Your Dr called again tonight and I told him you left and I did not know where you went to as you were drunk and with strangers. I said that you left things in the safe though.

Then your grandson rang just after that very concerned about your welfare. I told him all I knew was that you were with a young couple (half caste male and white female) and drinking and partying on your way to Soho, not very safe for drunken tourists! And you owe me �89.00 yet I asked your grandson if he would pay but he just said OK then hung up. They are worried about you I did say that you were going to Paris but I was not really sure when.

Well pizza's here I am famished and now I have to drink beer to forget all this story telling Wink

Cheers
vp

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was just notified today that he will call me ;

Dear Bobby

Thanks for the informations , my attorney will forward the details to the commission for the registration of your informations as the choosen beneficiary

I will call you for further clarification

Thanks

Tim

So please clarifiy for him about me darling, thank you. Get him to call back a few times this way when I send him to Scrooges modality site he wont complain, for a bit anyway... Twisted Evil

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@blownfuse

Your lad called me yesterday a couple times but I did not know who he was He kept asking for 'Mr. Bobby' and I asked him what in the hell did he want to speak to you about..and after a couple tries and I think I scared him just abit too. He called at 2 & 4pm GMT. I will look forward to his next call Wink
cheers
vp

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

God, that avatar is scary.

Quote:
I am very sorry for all the Embarassment this might have cost you,I was thing that you have this under control because as it is i made sure i never let her into this much.You see what happened is that she insited to know why and i though since you did not give me your direct mobile telephone number it will be safer to rellate some vital information through her to you.

Since it is so i will not call you on that telephone again untill such a timne you give me your direct telephone number because i was also embarassed with her querstions,

How can I persuade him to continue phoning you?
Our Spanish holiday is in jeopardy!
I anticipate the scene - just you, me and the sunset... (Oh, and also my wife, the lad, the cash box, the security company)!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic