SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass De Bait - Clement F Wank

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
manuelonas
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to know how it works, first time am hearing about it.
GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great minds think alike, that's exactly what I'm waiting to hear frorm him about too
Pitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got my second email from Wank today. He wasn;t off script but he did however mention a non refundable deposit. I requested he take it out of the 30 mill I am getting

"BUT WE ARE GOING TO ANOTHER DIMENSION OF ALL" The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE

"Mr. Man, if you want us to work like a Guy men, let us does that immediately and stops sloughing."The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
manuelonas
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL!!! Thats a good one, he will probably come up with another stupid reason why you need to pay him the money
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've visited with our dear Wank a few times. Haven't gotten him off script yet. I pulled his email address from above, asked "did you really mean to contact me", got Standard Reply #1 with his four points about how this should go. Then he asked for money in Standard Reply #2. I said "HOLD ON! Prove you have it", and got Standard Reply #3 about how he is a trustworthy man.

I did include in my reply details about all the money I lost in an Amway scam, so he should see an easy mark now.

And no offense meant to anyone out there involved in Amway, it's really not a scam, really, just send me your product and I'll pay via WU.

Actually, though, this gives me a really good idea about the next bait I start.... who wants to help start an Amway pyramid in Nigeria???

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I�ve got him starting to go off script now. He sent me the form to fill in so I replied (minus the form).

Quote:
I have filled in the form. What do I have to do next

He then complained about not getting the form and asked me for a non-refundable fee of US$580 by Western Union Money transfer.

I replied

Quote:
OK, I have the money to send. Only have one question. What is a Western Union and where can I get one.

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this off him:

Quote:
Dear xxxxx,

It is quite astonished that you do not know about western union, and its operations.

Ok, to make things eaier for you,you try to ask some of your friends our colleagues about western union,they will direct you to the approparte office or outlet. Once you get to any outlet,inform them that you intend to make a transfer,hence you hand them the information i sent you today for the payment. As soon as that is done,kindly forward the full payment details to me via email.

Regards,

He's still refusing to explain WU to me so I've prodded him a bit and hopefully I'll get something other than the "go to western union website its all there"..
Kiwi Baiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been baiting Mr Wank for sometime as well, we kind of lost touch due to my laziness but he has been very keen to pick up where we left off! Very Happy

I hope by now you must have finish eating your friend as you said. please fry to conclude this business - Sayak Yusuf with a recipe suggestion??!!

Also, kindly address me as Mr. Clement Wank not Wanker..okay. - Clem

I felt seriously sick due to deep thinking- Cynthia Dankwa
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ GoldDalek. If he tries that modality on me, I�m going to tell him that I asked a friend about Western Union and he told me it�s like the pony express except it�s in Africa.

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
Skutt50
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could answer him that you have spoken to your friends and they did not know. You also contacted several workers unions and none of them know about the Western Union. Is that the union for cowboys????
GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How's everyone going with him?

After a lengthy email conversation, he caved in and asked me to send it via MG (this can't be tracked online Twisted Evil ).

"The number you gave me was invalid"
"sorry, made a typo"

Rinse and Repeat. Multiple trips to MG
Pitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I too have been requested to send $580. Finaly got him off script due to my various problems with understadning a damn thing he wants me to do Very Happy

"Mr. Man, if you want us to work like a Guy men, let us does that immediately and stops sloughing."The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Pitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to let you all know that I will be sending Wank money over the weekend.You can all back off as this fund will be mine now.

by the way, anyone else heard of mr franklin, the wank office assistant??

GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just sent Franklin some money Laughing

Here's the bottom of his last email:

Quote:
I shall wait to receive the above mentioned information to enable me have the money picked.

Wank.
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Mr Wank is game for some form filling.

I�ve sent him a MoneyGram receipt but without the control number. Click here to see the receipt. He has to fill in the before he gets the control number. (This is the form that requires a photo and finger prints).

He�s just sent back page 1 filled out so I�ve just emailed him back asking him where the other pages are.

Pitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RIght then, I will send him to WU.

p.s. ..lol Very Happy )

pps, what with this being the internet and all that, I probably didn;t need to mask that Razz

Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the lazy w***er won�t fill out the rest of the pages on the security form. He sent me this:

Quote:
I�m sorry to inform you that I do not have time to fill does applications as it is beyond my professional act to do otherwise, you are to bear responsibilities regarding any fund you are sending to somebody, also this protocols are uncalled for, I am a good patronize of money gram transfer service as I received the sum of $3000 from my brother in Hampton, New York three days back and he did not mention or forward those applications you sent to me.

I am saying this as a sound of warning, if you truly sent money via money gram you ought to send me the full payment details as well with the MTCN not to waste my time.

Furthermore, you did not submit your application form which I asked you to send as email attachment, how come you did not hesitate to scan 6 application forms?

I need answers; I am beginning to doubt your partnership in this venture.

Regards,
Wank.

I�ve just sent the following reply:

Quote:
Dear Wank.

Let me remind you that it was you who sought me out on the internet, not the other way around. I responded to your request to get involved in this business. I have spent time and money by dealing promptly with all your emails, I have visited the Western Union and MoneyGram offices. I have used my own money to fund the money transfer to you. I have dutifully scanned the forms given to me by MoneyGram.

Now, the first time you are required to lift a finger, it�s too much trouble for you and you don�t have the time. To make matters even worse, you have the audacity to accuse me of being the one who is wasting your time.

Now either you can fill out the form and we can proceed with the money transfer or you can keep whinging about having to go to the effort, in which case I�ll go back on Monday morning and claim my money back.

The choice is yours.

Regards

djmilkweed
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good slap ---not too hard, but just enough to possibly keep old Wanker on the hook a little while longer.

iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
....I will be sending Wank money over the weekend

Is that anything like hush money? Laughing

Sorry.

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Pitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering if anyone would notice the double entendre I intended... Very Happy

Pitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Having sent the money to Wank over the weekend I asked him if he had got it. he said he was unable to because he didn't have the details, so I sent him back the same details he sent me.

GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's currently trying to extract the MTCN from me.

It must be my old age because I keep on mistyping it. Laughing Laughing
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I ASEM'd him - asked him how he came across me.....

I'll play along until he gets to the vinegar stroke... Rolling Eyes ... then perhaps a little master baitus interruptus Wink

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Pitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I got the infos sent but the MTCN is not amongst them.
Kindly get me the monay transfer control number so
that i can collect the funds as well inform you
immediatly i have filed the application for stop
order.

Wank.

Hmmm.....I have a feeling that perhaps I don't have that number Twisted Evil

Pitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, I was right, I didn't have that number

Quote:
Dear *me*,

I am most grateful that you have been able to send your secretary to make the transfer of the needed sum, but please kindly ask her to hand you over the 10-digit number the western union gave to her as the money transfer control number (MTCN).

The number is most needed because, the fund can only be collected with the MTCN, without it there�s no money. Please make sure you rectify this immediately.

Regards,
Clement.

Last edited by Pitty on Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic