SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad reality; living in the mugu-verse

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Important business emails are written IN CAPITALS.

Tattoos cost over $1,000.

Professor Soludo does not like to go to the Western Union in person, he sends a lackey, who may well be in a different country.

My $24,000,000 (TWENTYFOUR MILLION USA DOLLARS) will be transferred next week.

The National Lottery always pays out from their agent in Spain.

Clifford Mugeri is not a real lad, and should get a fucking life.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The doctor tells them they are going to die in four months.
All their relatives are "ungodly," so they must find a good Christian to give money to.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You need a pennis or cork to fulk a pusy.

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
MaxPonage
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Always end your emails with "Best Regards"
BarneyG
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MarkMark64 wrote:
Nigeria has sooo much unclaimed cash in their government accounts, one wonders why they are so broke?

Actually this should rather be:

Nigeria has sooo much unclaimed cash in their government accounts, no wonder they are so broke! Laughing

Mrs. Damirez (Lottery scam): That sums up your person as been fraudulent. Our legal team have been instructed to bring criminal charges against you in the EU court.
Mrs. Damirez: We are just sick and tired with this cat and mouse game you have forced us into.
Mary Ray: the Investigation Authority will be after you and you know what that means.
Ogomegbunam:is there at any time or point in the future a need or requisition for blood ritual?
Safari x3

Last edited by BarneyG on Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Lucifer The Dark
Master Baiter

Location: Blessing scammers with a shower of gold direct to the face

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even though you're only 21 & a single male, your husband (married for 20yrs) died after hiding $20 million in a bank acount that you need a foreigner to move for you as you are now dying of ovarian cancer.

Jeff Spicoli
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All women who are starving in refugee camps still have a computer with internet access and glamor modeling pictures of themselves.
Lucifer The Dark
Master Baiter

Location: Blessing scammers with a shower of gold direct to the face

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being dead doesn't stop you emailing your friend in America with instructions for the transfer of the money.

Rock
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This image is the sole proof that the money exists.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cancers, especially esophaegal, always defile medical treatment, and are often accompanied by something called "stroke sickness" which is more severe (especially in women).

Merchants in Dubai are a high-risk group for said cancers.

Medical doctors, wherever they are, demand money up front for life-saving medical procedures.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sheila_blyge
Master Baiter

Location: Doing my worst with NN to a tied up JM under the watchful eye of the Teacup!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- Money only has value when written longhand - $74,000 is worthless, but $74,000 (SEVENTYFOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS) is worth a trip to the WU office.

- Hiring a goat costs $2200 (TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS).

following on...

- Dollars are the only viable currency regardless of what country you are in.

pony pony pony
Shadowplay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is considered proper punctuation in Nigerian banks and law offices.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While working with the Nigerian-based barrister working for a British national, you will probably have to deal with a bank in Hong Kong which will of course require you to make payments to a Brazilian agent who will then require you to fly to the Netherlands to collect some funds located in a security company in Saudi Arabia.
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is no reason an educated Barrister has to be able to spell, use punctuation, or syntax correctly. They are also required to insult, swear at, and threaten the lives of their clients.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A typical day on the Sagbama Express Road makes the Daytona 500 seem like a walk in the park.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Death Certificates, Deposit Certificates, and the like, are usually signed with a felt-tip pen.

It's customary for death certificates to feature a photograph of the victim.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
- Everyone has the title of "Dr." no matter the situation.

Addendum: Except for the small but growing group who have the title of "Engineer" and insist on putting "Engr." in front of their names.

Related truth: Every other bank, diplomatic courier, and security company seems to have an "Engr."on staff for no apparent reason. Perhaps "Engr." is just this season's "Dr."Only time will tell if this fad has staying power.

Straightbait

Nifty anti-scam sites of interest
Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why are so many of the lads called Barr. Is that short for Barrimore?

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is no shit. One of my very first lads was "Senator Dr. Chief Jubril Musa". He hit a trifecta.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have learned that Nigerian doctorates stress the importance of writing with the caps lock on and using no less than 5 exclamation points to end any given sentence.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic