SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

8 lads bagged in Prudential Bank Bustathon!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you send a fake transfer to one Ali Baba Bello of the City of Refuge Orphange. If so you are owed some shields in your siggy line!

http://www2.peacefmonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=839&Itemid=2

Quote:
Bank Fraud, Five Arrested, One On The Run

n July 5, 2006, Kumi and Brown went to the Makola Branch of the Prudential Bank with a piece of scanned document from the Internet to withdraw 5,000 dollars

Bwahaha! Thats where we were sending our lads after �ffryd0 and I got lads arested there. I have a lad in Accra (confirmed by IP header) now, trying to pick money (also meant for an Orphanage) up from there, He says he's been, but Ive advised him:
Quote:
Which bank did you go to?
Did you take a print of the Western Union email?

Ask to see the manager at the Makola branch. I have telephoned him and
asked him what is going on. He was very aplogetic. He says bring the
email and some ID and he will help you out.

Father Hugh J0rgens
Church of the CDXIX

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is bloody brilliant news

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wow, well done. Nothing like a good arrest to brighten up the day Very Happy

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are those so obliging banks listed somewhere? I've seen them mentioned before. PM me if they are not for general consumption, would be very useful.

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Theres no list, just a history of having lads nicked after we sent them. I was just trying to find another story follwing up the above, and I'm sure Ive found my lad, from Ghanaweb. These are three extra lads, not another report of the other 5!

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=106927
Quote:
Three computer fraudsters arrested
Accra, July 6, GNA - Three Nigerians have been arrested for attempting to dupe a bank by using fake Western Union authorisation notes to withdraw monies.

They are Alexander Nwabueze; Joshua Alamu Thomas, 29, and Kelvin Oziri, 22.

Mr Patrick Ampewuah, Deputy Director-General of the Criminal Investigations Department (CID), told the Ghana News Agency in Accra that a pen drive was found with the suspects on which letterheads of both national and international institutions used for fraudulent activities were found.

He said most of these computer criminals, who were mainly foreigners, were now into attempts to defraud banks by trying to access their computer systems.

Police said on June 20, Nwabueze went to the Western Union branch at Prudential Bank at Makola in Accra to cash 950 dollars. However, on verifying the authenticity of the note for the claim it was identified to be faked. He was, therefore, handed over to the Police.

Thats Brother Alex (below), posing in the required pink underpants for an exorcism after his baptism to my Church went horribly wrong. - right date, right bank and right amount. Now I know his full name. He also went from SE Nigeria to NW Ghana on the bus, with his partner Kinsley. (who I'm baiting again, and trying to get back to Ghana, after he tried to tap Brother Roy for the bail money for Alex)

The other 2 lads went there trying to cash Eu 5,500. I think these are �ffryd0's lads, as the 28th June datematches with this thread:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=79006&highlight=prudential+bank+makola

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:37 am; edited 2 times in total
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping clapping MOST EXCELLENT! Twisted Evil

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Inspector
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats clapping I presume you will be sending some bail money.............

by WU of course Evil or Very Mad

Banks & other faker sites
3x Nigeria China 14x United Kingdom 2x Benin Ghana United Nations Austria 2x Ghana 6x Malaysia South Africa

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy shit...thats one of my characters! I definitely can ID Kwesi as he was one of the names for my Prudential modality. I sent a TON of lads there so I am curious if any of these other lads were mine.

Dude...RoyCropper...thanks for the great news!

BW

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By the way...the spelled my characters name wrong.

Its ...not Malrose Evil or Very Mad

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems Thomas and Oziri are mine Very Happy

My Money Transfer details:

Quote:
Receiver Name: Joshua Alamu Thomas
Receiver Email: goldlinkfiniancesecurity@maili
Transact Number: 1402226121
Transact Date: 06-22-2006
Transact Amount: �5.500

And the lad has complained to me over his brother arrested. Cool two at one slap. Time to add another badge to my profile Very Happy Exclamation

Seems important though, to make sure lads carry their pen drive when cashing money at Prudential Ltd. Wink

Thank you Roy for mentioning it to me Thumbs up

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who are Thomas and Oziri?

Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^
Joshua Alamu Thomas, 29, and Kelvin Oziri, 22.
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=106927

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Badges all around...good job bro!

I think we should rally our troops and pick a day to send as many lads as we can to Prudential Bank. Anybody think this is a good idea?

BW

Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful, so thats 419Eaters & Prudential Bank, Makola: 8, lads: 0.

happy crowd

Keep an eye out in the Ghana press for any of them getting sentenced. Ghana doesnt seem to do lenient. Twisted Evil
Ive had a good look today, but only found the arrest reports. It even made a Ghana Government news site.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roy,

None of my arrests would not have happened if I didnt read your one thread. I went on an ASEM spree sending lads out there. In fact, here it is:

Dear Barrister Chambers,

Thanks for the correspondence. Although we do not know you or your cause personally, St. Dylan Church has always made an effort to help the less fortunate. Our charities extend all across Africa and we are always trying to help everyone we can.

We would feel very very blessed to help you out. We have sent $5,000.00 via Western Union Secure Transfer to the City of Refuge Orphanage to the following bank where we have an account:

PRUDENTIAL BANK LIMITED
MAKOLA
ACCRA, GHANA

Since I did not know the individual that was picking up the funds, I used the following test question/answer combination.

QUESTION: Who has the longest hitting streak in major league baseball?
ANSWER: Joe Dimaggio

Best regards,

Pastor
St. Dylan Church

Here is the kicker...the first two lads mentioned in that article are actually from a different bait of mine...I recognize the one name...but it wasnt from . It was from another bait that I was speaking with @libaba B3llo. And I remember sending a WU to Kwesi Brown for this bait. I am not sure how it got confused with my M3lrose one. But I do not care. An arrest is an arrest!

BW

Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Frozboz
AT-AT Squad Leader

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow - about 2 months or so ago I sent out a similar ASEM to all the "c"s in my lad-rolodex (about 230 lads, lots of chucks), telling them they have money at the same bank. What's odd is I never heard a peep from any one of them, and just kinda forgot about it until now. It's a terrific modality - this story makes me want to hit the "d"'s Smile

Great job!

Wooden Trophies: Stormtrooper Helmet - AT-AT #1 - AT-ATs #3, #4 & #5
Brass Trophy: AT-AT #2
Mortar x3
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats to all those that got lads arrested. beers! I hope many more to come.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All my new lads from the shuttle get an autoreply ASEM from sending money for a sick boy to Orphange. Attached is a WU Secure Transfer, to our favourite bank. As the Church is based in Ghana, where it is illegal to send money out of the country, it is the only way the money can be sent.

I like the idea of a concerted effort to get lots of lads there on the same day, that way they can have a special court hearing for them all. I have pm'd BW to start a plan going.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am very surprised at how little attention this is getting here on this forum. This story is HUGE. At least 5 lads have been arrested in Ghana as the direct result of what a baiter for this forum has done. I have only dreamed of getting an arrest and here, just one person has caused the arrest of 5 lads. It just does not get much better than this.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
thedopefishlives
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some dem fine huntin', boys. Dem fine huntin'. happy crowd bow_down jump_4_joy clapping

Man, I have been itching SO bad for stuff like this, I am SO happy to see someone able to pull it off. Let's get out there and kick some mugu rump!

I CAN SMELL IT FISHY IN THIS YOUR SO CALLED CLAIM. --Dr. Shelley
WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL MY LEGGS? --Dr. Shelley
GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely sterling work guys

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

I think this should be made a sticky for a while to show us mere mortals what is really achievable.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brillians work you lot Thumbs up clapping bow_down

I hope he has shit loads of Baiting photos on his computer for the feds to look at Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thats top notch! hats off to whoevers work this was. clapping

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
madhatter73
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great news! Keep up the good work! clapping

How mush is my % of that $2 Millions Dollars in one years? - Mus@ Tundre

i cannot repply your email again and i will put your email to sparm as from now you *DELETED* ashole. - denn1s fr@nk
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic