SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Watch a massive collaberative safari to the Hot Zone

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know that I told everyone here that I was going to take some time off from the super-safaris, but Jojobean and Big Worm talked me into a real winner. Come and watch what could easily prove to be one of the best collaborative super-safaris ever. This time, it is to Mt. Elgon, on the Uganda/Kenya border. Why Mt. Elgon you ask? Have you ever heard of the Ebola virus?

<a href="http://yeawhatever.catholiccall.org/hotzone/" target="_blank">Image</a>

Perhaps the most dangerous virus on earth is Ebola. Ebola makes copies of itself so quickly that it destroys the cells inside a body and anyone with Ebola dies within a few days. Ebola is very rare, but one particularly "fertile" area for Ebola is on the border of Kenya and Uganda, in the Mt. Elgon region. Visitors to the Kitum cave, on top of Mt. Elgon, have been attacked by Ebola and quickly died.

Fortunately, Zeid F@yy@d, an archeologist working in a remote camp on Mt. Elgon, has not been attacked by the disease. In fact, his luck has been pretty good lately. Zeid has stumbled across over $400,000.00 in grant money donated by an American company. Since Zeid hates Americans, he has no quarrel stealing this money for himself. To avoid suspicion from his co-workers, Zeid has solicited some help in getting the money out of the area. Once again, lady luck has been good to Zeid. Bruce, a 419 scammer from Lagos, has offered to help Zeid steal the money.

Just like the Abu Sunbul safari, this safari has been a collaborative effort between me, Big Worm and Jojobean. But unlike Abu Sunbul, this safari has developed so fast, that there has barely been time to get a website designed for it. In fact, by the time you are reading this post, the lad will probably already be in Kenya. This safari may be over before the majority of the board even knows it exists.

This bait started less than a week ago. Fortunately, Big Worm, who in my opinion has turned into one of the best baiters on this site, has once again stepped up to the plate and chipped in big time to close the deal, and make this safari happen. Where I work, there is a firewall that does not allow for Yahoo Chat to work. Big Worm was able to step in and twice, so far, talk the lad into feeling good about this long, expensive and potentially dangerous trip.

As always, your constructive criticism is welcomed.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:24 am; edited 2 times in total
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do you want to work with Jojobean? I thought you said he had a nasty habit of not showing up when he was supposed to?

In the words of Pat O' Brien "Have Fun"

JB
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't want to work with Jojo but I feel sorry for him. He appearantly has no concept of personal responsibility. I am hoping that I will be able to teach him some. Jojo has already assured me that he is on his way to the cave as I write this reply. I am sure that this time he will make it.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Frozboz
AT-AT Squad Leader

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*gets the popcorn ready*

I knew you couldn't stay away too long YW Smile

Wooden Trophies: Stormtrooper Helmet - AT-AT #1 - AT-ATs #3, #4 & #5
Brass Trophy: AT-AT #2
Mortar x3
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There may not be time for popcorn. The lads are already on their way. They think that they are going to be able to get in and get out in a single day. That is totally impossible as Kitale, the town to which they are headed, is about a 40km walk to the cave where the money is. Since they will be arriving at 3pm Kenya time, they would have to sprout wings to get to the cave in time.

In the meantime, we are scrambling for ideas to keep the lads there as long as possible. That should be a lot of fun.

Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I live for safari's from this trio! Thats quite a few miles there YW, all driving for the lads, or chartered Lear jet? This thread made my day. Very Happy

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck on your new venture.

Can wait to see the next post.
Novice Navis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What if they don't go and say they did?
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YW, if I read right with my blurry eyesight, the camp is over 11,000 feet, and the money it between 8,000 and 9,000 feet above sea level? Some AMS or HAPE is possible then? (Acute mountain sickness, High altitude pulmonary edema.) Both can be unforgiving, barring a quick descent from elevation. Of course, the Ebola virus adds to the cocktail.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nasty little prick isn't he? This will make the safari so much more enjoyable Twisted Evil

And in jojo's defense, if he doesn't show up to meet the lad, who could blame him. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YW - your archaeologist could discover some rock art (the area's known for it) in the cave, and decide to move the money to a new location to protect the archaeology/because the new discovery is going to involve a team of archaeologists and he wants to avoid the crowds....

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Last edited by Hekate on Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
baitonastick
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

beers! beers! here's to Big Worm's ultra-smooth talking on YIM Smile

The lad thinks its going to be a cakewalk... drive a couple of hours from the airport to this resorty-cave, get a map, find the treasure, drive back and vioila!

Well, he has to hike 9000 ft up a mountain in a jungle to get a remote cave, and then he'll be searching the vast depths of it for money.

Also, YW, make DOUBLE sure that your site is not being crawled by any search engines. Even though this bait is progressing quite quickly, I don't think it would be good for the lads to stumble upon it.

Ring Wraith
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This would be the caves that the elephants use for salt licks. Pitch black inside , full of bat guano, stinks to high heaven. Possible source of several viruses
Nice,
Very tasteful
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic!!!

Just when we thought things were going to get boring!

You've developed and perfected a special genre of scam for these creeps. What do we call it? The 420 scam?

pony pony
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work everybody. Any chance there might be meat-eating predators wandering around? Twisted Evil

Charles Soludo (after WU trip #10): "....you may not understand what it is for my secretary to be going westernunion to westernunion just to present false informations to them."

Mr. Koffi after failed Airport meet - "The line and question is, why have you decided to play with me, you allowed me to waste my time, energy and money to put things(documnets) in your name , why?"

Mr. Obasanjo - "I have severally warned you to mind your language while addressing Prof. Soludo or any other person in that matter this is a serious business not some American movie Gangster. If you repeat it next time I will have your file thrown out of my office."

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

very impressive. youve got a good lad here.

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads are in Nairobi right now. They tried chatting while we were asleep so neither Big Worm, Jojo nor I were able to catch it.

I suspect that they are now headed towards Kitale, a town about 40km to the East of the volcano.

The website has been updated with the chats logs and a map that I sent him of the cave interior.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this is disgusting, you have gone to far now Evil or Very Mad

Please tell me what will happen to the ebola virus if it is corrupted by the dirty germs of scammer scum Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm. We didn't think of that. Sorry about that. I guess that was rather irresponsible of us. Embarassed

Bruce was unable to get the satellite phone. He will now be forced to use Internet cafes for all of this. The next time we hear from him, he will most likely be in Katale.

There is no doubt that they will be forced to stay the night. By the time they get to Kitale, it will be early evening. Then, the cave is still 40km away. And it is not an easy 40km either. The terrain is mountainous jungle. Laughing

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Sippy Woodhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't even know what to say. Words seem inadequate to describe the collaborative Genius of you three. Twisted Evil
I feel like an Emu watching the Eagles fly.
clapping

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW, I bookmarked your site and I'm not seeing any new baits thereon; but everyone else on this thread seems to have been reading the latest.

If that's so, what's wrong? How come I can't read what they're reading?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you hit refresh? Do not follow the link in my signature. Use the link from the first post.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Simon Bar Sinister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remind the lads that they will be out of communication for several days... Tell them it might be best to go to MBALE first for Cell Phone Batteries, Canteens and Maybe a spot of Something to eat???

Just my thought..... Smile

Nigeria United States <---- so many to go.. but it's a start!!
Cellphone x2
Tattoo i have to tatoo on my hand and my chest thanks and god you and all member,s of w.i.c.c.a.n thanks you email ineed help pastor pleas help me please. - Muhsini Hasani (lad) Easter Egg 2013

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@YW

Thanks for the compliments and sorry I abruptly left our chat session this morning. My kid is sick and I have been up quite a bit last night. I will be checking the thread periodically and if I can help at all today, I will. However, the hardest part is over. They are in for a fun ride! Twisted Evil

BW

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Spiff
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Congrats you on your fiendish plot. You make us proud.

i'm one of many who will be following this one closely.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic