SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ok, this one is my first bait ever

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Hugh_Jardon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first bait ever. I had gotten a few emails from these scammers and I always got irritated but I would delete them. I then learned about this site (mid-december) and about scambaiting. A week later I tried to do one on my own (this one). After this and the other I published, I stopped for a while, so I've only done 4 baits so far (two of them very short, one of which I was able to get a picture from). I just picked it up again last week, hopefully I'll learn from my mistakes!

Here's the link. I may be missing a couple emails but I never intended to publish them (I would just forward them to co-workers so they could get a laugh out of them) As I really had no idea what to do next you'll notice that I reference Shiver's work quiet a bit:

http://mugufun.webcindario.com/scammer1.html

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good bait. I was impressed, and so is Mr. Lumberg. However, He asked me to tell you that we need to transfer your office down to Storage Room B.... Umkay?
Hugh_Jardon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you! And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.
lemonlimezero
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hehehe thats a great movie!! hey hugh dude... watch yer corn hole

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still working on my first!
CBENNETT

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone, I have been following this site for a while but just now
joined. I don't think I am ready to play with the scammers yet, I need to learn more. I have a great name for a bait though. The Church of Crainial Rectal Inversion. You could get the Mugus to have a picture bent over with their face showing through their knees or have them stand on their head, I have thought of several possiblities. If anyone wants to use that one I would be flattered. I read from work and am afraid that it would be frowned on for me to play with these scammers from here anyway.

Keep up all the good work!

Cin
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic