SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

eBay scammer on the hook

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eniac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I decided to bait some ebay mugus and sent a little spam email to a dozen lads.

Quote:
To: undisclosed@recipients
Subject: Sony Ericsson W550i - special eBay offer
Date: Tue, 25. Jul 2006 11:07:54 +0200

Dear customers,

in my latest ebay auction I offer a brand new Sony Ericsson W550i at an affordable price.

Please visit my auction, item no. 47110815007 at:

http://cgi.ebay.de/Sony-Ericsson-W550i_W0QQitemXYZ47110815

Act now to get this special offer while supplies last!

Best regards

Jacob

I got two mugus on the hook, one of them so called Barrister Mrs Tori Freddy

Quote:
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Sony Ericsson W550i - special eBay offer
Date: Tue, 25. Jul 2006 05:53:33 -0700

Dear seller, i got your mail. please i want the total cost of shipping this article to Nigeria and your bank account data to send to my bank to make transfer of your money.including your phone number.

Regards
Mrs Feddy

And here are my bank details...

Quote:
Dear Mrs. Feddy,

Thank you very much for your order.

The price for the Sony Ericsson W550i is 349,00 EUR only, shipping with International Cargo Spedition costs about 49,00 Euros. Payment must be made via wire transfer to my bank account as follows:

GELDINSTITUT BANK AG; Dumpfhausen
Account-Nr.: 08154711007 BLZ: 98765432
Swift-Nr.: GIBADEDF237
IBAN-Nr.: DE889876543208154711007

After payment is received, the item will be shipped within 3 days. If you have any questions do not hesitate to call me at +49-69-13306510897

best regards

Jacob von Zizewitz

The ladette is so happy...

Quote:
Subject: Re: Re: Sony Ericsson W550i - special eBay offer
Date: Tue, 25. Jul 2006 11:00:19 -0700

Dear mr, i am glad you have come to a good business conclusion with me . I have gotten your bank account data and the total cost of shipping to Nigeria and i want to inform you that i have sent it to my bank in to facilitate payment to your bank account.Soon you will be notified for payment.
This is the shipping information.
Shipping Information
Bentley Igbe
P.O 1314
Agbor
Delta state
Nigeria.
Thanks very much once again for honouring me with the auction.
yours faithfully
Barrister Mrs Tori Freddy
(Legal practitioner)

Next Jacob received a very official looking email from the STANDARD CHARTERED BANK

Quote:
From: "[email protected] [email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: ****YOUR EBAY ARTICLE MONEY TRANSFER NOTIFICATION****
Date: Tue, 25. Jul 2006 13:53:20 -0500

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK ONLINE�24HOURS ONLINE BANKING&EBAY ONLINE MONEY TRANSFER IN MINUTE
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK�.
24HOURS EBAY AUCTION PAYMENT ONLINE
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK ONLINE
54 Jermyn Street
London, SW1Y 6WL
United Kingdom
Tel:44-702 401 8395
Fax:44-870 068 6816

Attention!!!!

Mrs Tori Freddy into our International Transfer Department Standard Chartered Bank the sum of (EUR 398.00) for an ebay article through the Ebay Auction MarketPlace. (EUR 398.00) is now available for transfer into your bank account stated below,

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK TRANSFER TABLE

Date Of Notification | 25/07/06

Amount Paid To Standard Chartered Bank. | EUR 398.00

Ebay/Article Type | Handy w550i

Bank Account Information

We are please to inform you that before we complete the transfer, we have to verify your bank account through our International Relation Office to confirm from your bank if your bank account number is correct, And your bank was contacted. We received a feedback from your bank that the account number you submit is correct for international transfer.

Before we complete the transfer, we contacted Ebay Auction MarketPlace for confirmation, authorising you to ship the article and fax us a PROOF OF SHIPPING RECEIPT from your post office, before we can complete the transfer.

(1) Fax/Scan The Receipt Of Shipment Of The Article As Proof.
(2)Your National Identity

Please we advice you to fax us the PROOF OF SHIPPING RECEIPT in the next 5days, or the money for this article will not be transfered. We Standard Chartered Bank, protect you and our client >from FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES. Please as soon as you receive this letter, call us on our HOTLINE TELEPHONE NUMBER/ 44-702 401 8395 for confirmation.

Sign this day,management international transfer department,
Standard Chartered Bank�

--

How can you distrust such an official looking email? Jacob prepares the required documents...

Quote:
To: "[email protected] [email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: ****YOUR EBAY ARTICLE MONEY TRANSFER NOTIFICATION****
Date: Wed, 26. Jul 2006 13:30:55 +0200

Dear Madam/Sir,

I have attached the delivery receipt from the Cargo company and my passport to this mail. Please transfer the money ass soon as possible because I'm in debt.

Sincerely yours

Jacob von Zitzewitz

The delivery bill is stolen from a fake escrow site and Jacob's passport was unfortunately removed by some watchdog prgramm.

ImageImage

Quote:
Subject: ****SHIPMENT VERIFICATION NOTIFICATION IN 72HOURS*****
Date: Wed, 26. Jul 2006 08:33:28 -0500

54 Jermyn Street
London, SW1Y 6WL
United Kingdom

Attention!!!

This letter is to inform you that we received the receipt of shipment for dispatch confirmation. We appreciate your business and concern regarding this transaction. We are to verify the receipt of shipment from the German Post.

As soon as we finish verification in the next 72hrs, your money will be transfered to your bank account in minute. You have to be patient in 72hrs your money will be transfered to your bank account and you can withdraw your money promptly in cash in you bank.

Signed Management
Standard Chartered Bank

--

German Post? I have sent the item with International Cargo Spedition, dumbass.
After waiting two more days for the cellphone to be delivered, Mrs. Freddy lost her patience...

Quote:
Date: Fri, 28. Jul 2006 09:53:30 -0700

My bank said this is fraud and the interpol will contact you.

And sure as hell I got email from Interpol...

Quote:
Subject: : INTERNATIONAL POLICE INVESTIGATION (INTERPOL)
Date: Fri, 28. Jul 2006 12:02:28 -0500

INTERPOL UK OFFICE
115 Bellsouth Street
London,E21HL
United Kingdom.

Dear Seller,

This letter is to inform you that we are the INTERNATIONAL POLICE INVESTIGATION (INTERPOL). We received a telephone call from Mrs Tori Freddy 28/07/06 regarding the transaction on sales of an ebay notebook. Mrs Tori Freddy complained to us regarding the delivery of the notebook. Inform the post office to dispatch the notebook as soon as possible.

We ask for an urgent response why the notebook was not delivered to Mrs Tori Freddy husband in Nigeria. If you fail to comply, we will come to your resident and make an arrest. we have all your informations,

YOUR IDENTITY, YOUR ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER.

Please contact us as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully
INTERNATIONAL POLICE(INTERPOL UK OFFICE)

--

Jacob is really shocked. Will he be fined?

Quote:
To: "[email protected] INTERPOL" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: : INTERNATIONAL POLICE INVESTIGATION (INTERPOL)
Date: Tue, 01. Aug 2006 15:03:55 +0200

Dear Mr. Police Officer,

please don't arrest me,
I was seriously ill this weekend and could not take care of the transaction in question.
I will go to the spedition now and ask about the delay.
I hope you accept my apology or will I have to pay a fine?

If you have any questions do not hesitate to call me at +49-69-133xxxxx

Sincerely yours

Jacob v. Zitzewitz

A letter to the bank...

Quote:

To: "[email protected] [email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: ****SHIPMENT VERIFICATION NOTIFICATION IN 72HOURS*****
Date Tue, 01. Aug 2006 15:08:42 +0200

Dear Sir,

Please apologize, I was seriously ill this weekend and could not take care of the transaction in question.
I don't know what you are talking about, I have shipped the cellphone with International Cargo Spedition not with Post.
I will go to the spedition now and ask about the delay. Normally this is a very reputable firm and delivers always on time.

I'll be back to you if I hear something new.

Sincerely yours

Jacob v. Zitzewitz

... and to Mrs. Freddy

Quote:

To: Tori Freddy <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 01. Aug 2006 15:56:54 +0200

Dear Mrs. Freddy,

Please apologize, I was seriously ill this weekend and could not take care of the transaction in question.
I wonder how the bank can say this is fraud, I have shipped the cellphone with International Cargo spedition which is a reputable company and 100% trustworthy.
I will go to the spedition now and ask about the delay. Why did you tell the police that your husband gets a notebook and not a cellphone as real?

sincerely yours

Jacob v. Zitzewitz

No reply from Interpol, but from Mrs. Freddy. How can such low life forms exist?

Quote:

Subject: Re: Re: Sony Ericsson W550i - special eBay offer(!!Oh what a deceit)
Date: Tue, 01. Aug 2006 08:30:11 -0700

Mr Jacob, you have caused me alot, you sent my bank a fake shipment proof and your identity was not legal.My money is still there in that bank and my bank are still waiting for you to send them a real proof that you have shipped the cellphone.I contacted the police and i my bank told me that you are being investigated by the INTERPOL for trying to fraud a bank.
What do you take my bank for?, a cheap bank without reputation.Mr Jacob you will not get away with this i promise you.Till you send them a real proof of shipment and why was your identity removed, you must be very fraudulent to have remove your identity, my bank wants that identity to proof that you are the owner of the account the money is to be transfered to.
Mr Jacob i still have to say sorry for your illness because i am a woman with a heart and i feel bad that you are ill, but by the way how are you doing right now, have you taking your drug, hope your health is improving.
Please take very good care of yourself and dont stress yourself too much make sure you treat yourself well.

Regards
Mrs Feddy.

The bank gives me a last chance, I have 48HOURS TO PROVE MYSELF.

Quote:

Subject: ***48HOURS TO PROVE YOURSELF***
Date: Tue, 01. Aug 2006 13:28:05 -0500

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK ONLINE�24HOURS ONLINE BANKING&EBAY ONLINE MONEY TRANSFER IN MINUTE
54 Jermyn Street
London, SW1Y 6WL
United Kingdom

Attention Mr !!!!

We are very Displeased to inform you that, the shipment receipt you sent us has being going under verification and we indeed came to know that it was fake and we have imagined why your international passport was removed which show that you are fraudulent.The management has contacted the INTERPOL and you are being investigated.

If you are not fake, we are given you 48hours to free yourself from these guilt.You said you used an international cargo not a post, we must know if it is this address Mrs Freddy claimed she gave you the article is going to..

Bentley Igbe
P.o box 1314
Agbor
Delta State
Nigeria.

The money is still to be transfered to your bank account if you give us adequate information where the article is going to direct.

Mainwhile we shall still continue with our investigation.

Sign this day,management international transfer department
Standard Chartered Bank�

--

To be continued...

Eniac

- ALHADJI FARUK

suxk my dick asshole go an die in helllllllllllllll - A. Povake

May your days never be long. you are a fraudster and please stop writing me because i will be force to send the italian mafia to kill you. bye forever you witch. - Barrister Mrs. Tori Freddy

Also don;t scarry when somebody from my romanian frieds will apper at your real home address. - Martina Tiffany alias Catalin Budoi

Mr please dont make o joke with us because we dont are stupid - Brejner Barbosa
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Eniac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now the evil INTERPOL comes back...

Quote:
Subject: :::::48HRS URGENT RESPONSE::::
Date: Wed, 02. Aug 2006 08:57:51 -0500

INTERPOL UK OFFICE
115 Bellsouth Street
London,E21HL
United Kingdom.

Dear Seller,

This letter is to inform you that we await your response regarding the shipment of article confirmation in 48hrs. If you fail to contact us in 48hrs, you will be investigated and arrested immediately or you will pay a fine of EUR 500,00 as bail. Contact us as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully
INTERNATIONAL POLICE(INTERPOL UK OFFICE)

--

I will be investigated, then arrested and I have to pay 500 EUR fine as a bail bond??????? What a bullshit!

Time for the spedition to appear:

Quote:

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: DELIVERY CONFIRMATION TRC-NO. 9OY47119B3
Date: Thu, 03. Aug 2006 09:34:21 -0700

German Branch
Klabuster Str. 67
D-08150 Glabotki
Phone/Fax number: +49-(0)306-908-8407
web:
http://www.international2cargo.com/

Dear Madam or Sir,
Yesterday we received a call from Mr. Zitzewitz saying that he is threatened with legal action from you, because you claimed our delivery document is faked.
We herby ackknowledge the receipt of the cellphone Sony Erikkson Wi 550 delivered by Mr. Jacob von Zitzewitz. The tracking number is 9OY47119B3 as shown in the delivery slip that you have already gotten from Mr. von Zitzewitz. The cellphone has already been shipped to Nigeria and is deposited in our local agency in Lagos.
The item in question will be delivered to your door at the given address in the next two days. Alternatively you may get it yourself at our agency, the address is:

International Cargo Spedition c/o Mr. Emmanuel Nwaiwu
4th Avenue, 41 road, <-- the real address of a lad Exclamation
H close,Block 1, Flat 12
Festac town,
Lagos, Nigeria

If you have any questions regarding the transaction, please don't hesitate to call me by phone or
write me an email.

Sincerely yours

Alfred Tetzlaff

Logistics Mananger

International Cargo Spedition ...We ship anything anywhere. Get it there!

--
International Cargo Spedition
[email protected]

Jacob complains to Mrs. Freddy about the bad treatment...

Quote:
To: Tori Freddy <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 03. Aug 2006 16:09:03 +0200

Dear Mrs. Freddy,

why are you insulting me in this manner?
I have contacted the transport company and told the manager, you said his company is fraud. He was very concerned about this and wanted to contact the bank. The manger said, everything is alright and the cellphone is already delivered to Nigeria and you will get it soon. I don't know why this transaction runs so badly, I have never had any problems with my customers because my motto is "SATISFACTION 100% GUARANTEED". Now I have trouble with INTERPOL although I'm NOT guilty and they want 500 EUROS bail bond from me or I will be arrested. Why? I relly cant understand that. I pray to the GOD and I hope everything will be clarified soon.

regards

Jacob

The ladette forgives me and wants to order more cellphones, I can't believe it. And she has the power to withdraw INTERPOL from me.
Damn, I'm impressed. banghead banghead banghead

Quote:
An: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 04. Aug 2006 03:19:08 -0700

Hello Jacob,

How are you doing today and how is everything with you hope fine. Well sorry i insulted you i was very angry. Please you have to understand that my husband has been waiting for the handy and my bank await for a good response so that they can pay you your money. Ok now i want to you do this for me. My children are with my husband and i want you to caculate the cost of 8 of the w550 and the cost of shipping the mobile phones. Please this time you have to use the DEUTSCHE POST. Please try all you can to contact me with the cost of the 8 mobile phones w550 and the cost of shipping as soon as possible so i can contact my bank to alert you on payment for the mobile phones ok. God bless you. I will tell the interpol to withdraw the case. God bless you.

Regards
Mrs Freddy.

An extra order? Fine... Twisted Evil

Quote:
Dear Mrs. Freddy,

how are you?

Thank you very much for your kind letter. I am so happy that you will take away the INTERPOL from me, I was very afraid that I could be arrested or fined.
Did the cellphone already arrive at your home? Well if you want to order eight cellphones I can make you a good price. Normally 8 phones would cost 2,792 EUROs plus shipping, but your special price will be 2,500 EUROs shipping with Deutsche Post included. Is that OK for you? If yes I will prepare the consignment and ship it tomorrow after bank confirmation of payment.

Have a nice day

Jacob

Everything becomes good...

Quote:
Hello Jacob,

Thank you very much for your email. The Interpol called me on the telephone today that they have cancelled the case filed in your name. Thanks for the offer and i will be very glad. I have contacted my bank to add 2500 to your previous money for the first mobile phone and my bank will contact you online regarding payments as soon as possible. So now i hope this is ok? Please try as much and send the mobile phones tomorrow so that my bank can transfer the money tomorrow. And i want you to understand that the package should be insured ok. Please use the DEUTSCHE POST/POSRPAKET ok. Takecare and as soon as you receive payment notification from my bank, prepare the package for shipment. The first one you sent has not arrived yet to my husband. Well have a nice and wonderful day.

Regards
Mrs Freddy

My husband address is,

Bentley Igbe
P.O.BOX 1314
Agbor
Delta State
Nigeria.

To be continued...

Eniac

- ALHADJI FARUK

May your days never be long. you are a fraudster and please stop writing me because i will be force to send the italian mafia to kill you. bye forever you witch. - Barrister Mrs. Tori Freddy

Also don;t scarry when somebody from my romanian frieds will apper at your real home address. - Martina Tiffany alias Catalin Budoi

GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha ha, great bait! You have this nasty mugu hook, line and sinker. I so enjoy when the mugu thinks he has the upper hand and has beaten you into submission. Interpol indeed. Can't wait for the next update...

Easter Egg 2013
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does this mean we can have a special ebay section here now mods? So many scammers, so little time...

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
Eniac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

> Does this mean we can have a special ebay section here now mods?

Sounds like a good idea. Muguism on ebay and other internet auction platforms has become a real pest. There are some thousand mugus lurking there and waiting for "Buy It Now!" auctions of cellphones, laptops, game consoles and other high grade electronic goods. Nearly 25% of these auctions are currently being ended by the lads and even if the seller doesn't fall for the scam, he has a lot of troubles getting back his ebay fees and provisions.

Back to the story:
------------------

Quote:
Subject: ::::::S.C.B� MONEY TRANSFER NOTIFICATION::::::
Date: Fri, 04. Aug 2006 07:37:04 -0500

54 Jermyn Street
London, SW1Y 6WL
United Kingdom

Attention Jacob Von Zizewitz!!!!

Mrs Tori Freddy into our International Transfer Department Standard Chartered Bank the sum of (EUR 2,500+349=2,849.00) for an ebay article through the Ebay Auction MarketPlace. (EUR 2,500+349=2,849.00) is now available for transfer into your bank account stated below,

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK TRANSFER TABLE
Date Of Notification 4/08/06

Amount Paid To Standard Chartered Bank. | EUR2,500+349=2,849.00

Ebay/Article Type | Mobile Phones

Bank Account Information

We are please to inform you that before we complete the transfer, we have to verify your bank account through our International Relation Office to confirm from your bank if your bank account number is correct, And your bank was contacted. We received a feedback from your bank that the account number you submit is correct for international transfer.

Before we complete the transfer, we contacted Ebay Auction MarketPlace for confirmation, authorising you to ship the article and fax us a PROOF OF SHIPPING RECEIPT from your post office, before we can complete the transfer.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
(1) Fax/Scan The Receipt Of Shipment Of The Article As Proof.
(2)Your National Identity

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Please we advice you to fax us the PROOF OF SHIPPING RECEIPT in the next 5days, or the money for this article will not be transfered. We Standard Chartered Bank, protect you and our client >from FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES. Please as soon as you receive this letter, call us on our HOTLINE TELEPHONE NUMBER/ 44-702 401 8395 for confirmation.

Standard Chartered Bank�

--

I led the mugu two days wait and replied:

Quote:
Dear Madam or Sir,

I apologize for my late response but I forgot to tell you that on saturday in Germany was the feast of the holy St. Nimmerleins and the Post has been closed, so I could not ship the 8 cellphones before today, the transport bill is attached to this email.

Furthermore I think you have made a mistake on your payment confirmation. You have already transferred 349,00 EUROS so the new payment has to be 2,549 EUROS not 2,849.00. Please tell me how the supernumerary sum of 349,00 EUROs can te transferred back.

Sincerely yours

Jacob v. Zitzewitz

I found an empty DHL tracking bill in the internet but I was too lazy to fill it properly. I treated it in GIMP with some strong noise filters and sent it back to the lad. Twisted Evil

Will he claim his overpaid sum and want it to be WUXfered?

Quote:
Dear Mrs. Fredy,

how are you?

I apologize for my late response but I forgot to tell you that on saturday in Germany was the feast of the holy St. Nimmerleins and the Post has been closed, so I could not ship the 8 cellphones before today. I think they will be available in Nigeria within this week and I hope you and your family will be 100% satified with my service.

best regards

Jacob

Quote:
Subject: Re: Cellphones now shipped with DHL
Date: Mon, 07. Aug 2006 03:33:33 -0700

My bank just contacted to tell me that the scan receipt you sent was not clear, please send them the tracking number so that they can start the transfer of your money.

How was the feast Jacob.
Regards
Mrs Freddy

Oh, the receipt was not clear. What a mess...

Quote:
Dear Mrs. Freddy,

I had a wonderful feast together with my family, thank you very much.
Unfortunately my scanner is broken and the copy of the slip was in fact unreadable. I will send the tracking number to the bank again.

best regards

Jacob

Now feeding the lad with some random tracking number...

Quote:
Dear Madam or Sir,

first I would suggest to give me your real name because I want to talk from you from person to person.
Unfortunately my scanner is broken and the copy of the slip was in fact unreadable. I apologize for all inconvenience.
The tracking number is 4607200032 and the parcel will be in Nigeria within this week as the DHL clerk told me. Please transfer the sum in question as soon as possible, I'm in debt and I have to pay my wholesale dealer tomorrow.

sincerely yours

Jacob v. Zitzewitz

Quote:
Subject: Re: Cellphones now shipped with DHL
Date: Mon, 07. Aug 2006 09:18:58 -0700

Thanks very much my bank just contacted me that you sent them the tracking number and now they said they will contacted you as son as possible.They said they are still verifying and tracking the number.

Thanks very much, as soon as my bank transfers your money contat me.
How is your family and how did the feast go.

Regards
Mrs Freddy

I makes me always feel comfortable to know my lad is busy. Unfortunately the tracking number doesn't match. Seems the lad is a little bit pissed off Twisted Evil

Quote:

Subject: : ::::::S.C.B� WRONG TRACKING NUMBER::::::
Date: Mon, 07. Aug 2006 14:37:22 -0500

54 Jermyn Street
London, SW1Y 6WL
United Kingdom

Attention Jacob Von Zizewitz!!!!
This letter is to inform you that you are attempting fraud. The tracking number is not functioning. Please can you use the tracking number you gave us to track the package and then copy the page of DHL and send us as soon as possible. If we find out about an attempt on fraud, you will be dealt with. Contact us as soon as possible with the right tracking number.

Standard Chartered Bank�

--

Well no problem, I photochopped a screenshot from the DHL tracking page and send it to the lad.

Will now the evil INTERPOL come back and arrest me?

Quote:
Mister,

I don't know why you always incriminate me for being a fraudster. I' a man of dignity and honour and I don't want to be treated as a criminal. If you ever say again something like this my lawer will sue you for defamation. All my customers were always 100% satified with my service but you are the first one that makes problems.

I just vistited the DHL tracking page and made a screenshot. As you might see the consignment is deposited in Frankfurt Airport and waits to be airshipped to Nigeria.

sincerely yours

Jacob v. Zitzewitz

To be continued...

Eniac

- ALHADJI FARUK

PhinnFort
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is Interpoll some kind of polling software? Or is it some game publishing company? "Play 100s of games for FREE!"

-PhinnFort
Ethian
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sure as hell they dont have their own mailserver... @ Representative.com sounds bad, and as far as my knowledge goes, it's Interpol , with just 1 L, this looks more like a questioning office indeed Shocked
Never known they could actually arrest someone, normally that is left to local police, and they only file details... ah well, Tory should learn how her name is spelled.... Slap the laddess Razz Keep us informed, this might go interesting
Eniac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Subject: ****YOUR URGENT ATTENTION IS NEEDED****
Date: Tue, 08. Aug 2006 12:58:18 -0500

54 Jermyn Street
London, SW1Y 6WL
United Kingdom

Attention!!! Jacob v. Zitzewitz,
We are very much pleased to inform you that we received your complaint,We are very careful not to get involved in any incriminating activity and we do not want our reputation as a bank to be damaged that is why we wrote you for you to really confirm the tracking number.

We are very much pleased to inform you that the entire management board has become very concern in this transaction.You have a lawyer and you should know that we have over 50 lawyers all over the world and we are well protected by the INTERPOL,FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND WORLD BANK so we are not afraid to be sue by your lawyer since we have received confirmation from the world management board of (STANDARD CHARTER BANK) to transfer your money.We the management incharge of international transfer has wrote the management board to enlighten them of these sudden occurence.

Mr Jacob v. Zitzewit, the management has agree that your money should be transfered as soon as possible but first the article has to land in Nigeria so that we can be very sure that the business was genuine,since you promised that the article will be in Nigeria this week. As soon as we receive the confirmation from our agents in Nigeria that the article you sent as arrived, we shall immediately contact your bank to enlighten them of the transfer to be made to your bank account and afterwards, we shall transfer your money as soon as possible.

Mrs Freddy called us today to confirm if your money she paid into our international transfer department has been transfered, but she was surprised at what she heard that the tracking number you sent, did not track.She pleaded that her interest should be protected in this business so as to avoid any loss.

We want your lawyer to be fully inform so that your interest will be fully gaurantee in this transaction.

We shall keep you posted as soon as the handys arrive in Nigeria.

Signed Management
Standard Chartered Bank

--

Jacob has some bad news for the mugus:

Quote:
I have bad news for you, the cellphones were yesterday stolen when some unscrupulous subjects breaked into the depot of Frankfurt airport and robbed gold and electronic goods worth over four million EUROS. It came yesterday evening in the news, I have attached a copy of the newspaper to this e-mail. No wonder you were not able to track the parcel in the internet.

But we are lucky as the consignment was insured and so we will not have any finacial losses. There's still a lot of paperwork to do, I will be back to you if I hear something new.

regards

Jacob von Zitzewitz

But then the ladette seemed to be aware that she was baited and sent me a DEATH THREAT!

Quote:
Subject: Re: Cellphones stolen!!
Date: Thu, 10. Aug 2006 08:14:21 -0700

Hello Devil,

May your days never be long. you are a fraudster and please stop writing me because i will be force to send the italian mafia to kill you. bye forever you witch.

I just wanted to give her an extremely hard slap but as an absolute surprise the BANK came back to me:

Quote:
Subject: ****INVESTIGATION IS ON)(URGENT RESPONSE)
Date: Thu, 10. Aug 2006 13:51:03 -0500

54 Jermyn Street
London, SW1Y 6WL
United Kingdom

Attention Jacob!!!

This letter is to inform you that we are very displeased to hear this sad and devastating news because you are wasting our time for the transfer of your money.
Shall investigate if the news is true but be informed that as soon as you received the compensation for the loss, send the article to Nigeria immediately.

we shall keep your money intact for transfer as soon as you send us the RECEIPT THAT YOU HAVE DISPATCH IT AGAIN.

Mrs Freddy is suffering enough loss, because we will have to keep the money until we hear immediate good news from you.

Signed Management
Standard Chartered Bank

--

Now it looks like the mugu is still believing that he gets his cellphones and he's still on the hook. I'll have some more fun in the next days with him. Twisted Evil

To be continued...

Eniac

- ALHADJI FARUK

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic