SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Up the Congo without a paddle? UPDATED 8/12 Finale?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me = bold

============================================

Having attempted to go through your identity but

failed we were only able to

get intouch with you via your e-mail.

I have been informed to re-direct your Payment to this

account:

----------------------------------------------------------

Bank Name: xxxx

----------------------------------------------------------

This instruction was after a detailed email from our

representative. (Mrsxxxx
Mrs xxxx have presented the above bank

details today informing Central Bank of Nigeria that

you have instructed further transfer of your payment

to the above account.

At this juncture I wish to inform you that all

arrangements have been concluded and the said funds

are supposed to be wired into your representative?s

account on Friday next week.

But without a power of attorney from you I doubt the

arrangement because I got all the necessary claim

documents on your name.

Please advise immediately so that an immediate action

will take [email protected].

.+44xxxx.

Yours sincerely,

Auditor

Mr xxxx,

+234-xxxx.

[email protected]

For:Central Bank of Nigeria.

Dear "Mr. xxxx"

I received your letter.

I know you are a scammer, probably in Nigeria, but that is OK. I need a man like you.

You see, I am a geologist working in Congo. Our camp is about 50 miles north of Brazzaville, along the Congo River.

As I was taking rock samples to the storage tent, I overheard the expedition

commander talking to a corporate representative about a large shipment of gold

that is to be sent out.

Needless to say, I do not want that shipment to leave. I want that shipment for

myself. With this, I can retire in luxury.

However, I have no one here I can trust to help me. I need this help because of the total weight of the gold. It is too heavy for 1 man. It may be too heavy for 2 men. I need someone to store the gold until I can leave the camp, and the gold is written off as lost. That should take about 1 month to accomplish.

If you are willing to help, I am prepared to make your efforts pay off for you.

If you are not willing, I will find someone else.

Please write back urgently.

George xxxx

=========================================

hello George ,

Having thoroughly read your mail i want to let you know that i am

willing to help and to butress my plight i can connect you with a

colleague of mine in Botswana that had enough reserve for Precious

stones like yours meanwhile find time tome to give a call and let me

hear from you so that we can proceed meanwhile hear is mine private

mail address: [email protected]+xxxx-928.

regards.

===============================================

Your new email does not work

If you can help me carry this gold to a safe hiding place, that is great news!.

There is much at stake here. This is serious. I am willing to split the gold 50-50.
Any extra help you hire, you pay. And I assure you, you will need at least 3 strong men.
Gold is very heavy.

I must go now.

George

=========================================

Thanks George,

sorry i think i made a mistake in the email address it is

:[email protected],

kindly feel free to call.

thanks.

As i will start making arrangment for the men that will be coming down

to get them.call me in about six hours time .

==============================================

Joe,

I will call you "Joe", since I dont know your name, and its not really important anyway.

I am not sure you appreciate just how primitive our camp is. There is 1 satellite phone and it belongs to the expedition commander. Occasionally, he lets others use it, but not often.

The last thing I want to do is make him suspicious by constantly asking him to use his phone. I have to keep things low key here.

The only reason I can communicate is because I have my personal laptop and satellite internet access.

I do have a voicemail number, but I dont think that would suit our purposes.

Since you are the first one to respond to my request, and it sounds like you are a man in charge of other men, then you have the job. Please keep me informed of your progress.

==========================================

hello George we are ready get back to me on mail

:[email protected]

i have 3 men that will be coming down...meanwhile send down the

complete details of the location and your identity so we know who is

inviting us.

Thank you

i am Mr xxxxx

================================================

Mr xxx,

This is good news indeed!

Here is my resume
http://jobs.jobbankusa.com/xxxxx

Attached is a pic of me taken about 5 years ago, but I still look the same.

We are located on the south bank of the Congo river, about 10 miles south of the Kasai river inlet. Unfortunately I do not have pics of our camp. My digital camera broke 1 week after we arrived.

Please keep me informed of your progress. The gold is still being pulled from the river, so the shipment will not happen for some time. I would guess that it will ship out in 2 weeks. It is being kept under guard in a strongbox, but in reality this should not present much of an obstacle. Lets just say that there are regular breaches to the security here, and I will not point them out to our expedition commander.

I hope those 3 men are strong....

Now I have to get back to work
Thank you again!

George

===========================================

Hello Mr George,

I want to understand the situation properly that is why i think i have

to release one of my Personal Assistance to come down to meet you and

see the exact situation of things over but it has to be on your bill.

Mr george, when i told my men they were very interested and want to

come down immediately but with the current situation and news going on

in your country especially the election problem are you sure it will

not disturb us? And what exactly is your plan on how we are going to

move them away from your country....?that is why i prefer sending

someone down to you privately you will show him everything and your

plan both in words and picture because it is the report he brings back

to us that we are going to work with.

Hia name is mr Charles and i have told to get ready and to go to your

embassy here to see tohow he could get a clearance visa for a short

visit to your country.

you know there is no time so we have to act fast we are ready

here....what is your plan?

regards

Mr xxxx.

Mr xxxx

This is truely good news. We will all be
rich men!

You can send 1 man, if you choose to, but
I dont recommend it.

1) Security, although lax in camp, is hard
to breach from the outside. In the camp,
the guards watch the river only.

You MUST leave the river at a certain
point, and continue on trail to the camp.

Once we decide to go and take the gold, I
will meet you at the river, using a light
signal. We will meet there and proceed to
the camp. We must be quiet and disturb
nothing.

2) If he is caught, there will be no gold
for any of us. They will increase security
to the point that trying to take the gold
will be impossible. There is much gold at
stake here.

3) I may not be able to meet Mr Charles
when he comes. I have duties here, and if
I dont perform them, I will make the
expedition commander suspicious. We cannot
afford any suspicion on his part. He is
not stupid.

In my opinion, we should all do this
together. That is our best chance.

My plan is this:

Once or twice a week, the guards are
brought Ngoc and Turbo beer from
Brazzaville, when we get our supplies.

That night, they always drink until they
are passed out, and will not wake up for
hours. This is our best chance to get the
gold.

Once we have the gold, we take it away
from camp and bury it. Once the panic
cools down, we dig the gold back up, and
we go our seperate ways.

It is a simple plan, and simple plans are
the best. Nothing can go wrong.

Now, I need to get some sleep. Let me know
what you think of the plan.

Before I go, please send me a picture of
you and your men, so I can recognize you
when you get here. You already have mine.

Cheers!

George

Mr George
attached is my passport...i want these deal to work successfully that is why i am doing everything here to see to its final conclusion.
Meanwhile i will connect you to friend in botswana who deal in Gold he is very cooperative.
So see to how My Assistance can come and let us finish it ....
Ixxx.

Hi George,

That is why i initially wanted you to contact me via my yahoo mail so

that i can treat as urgent as possible.

i quite agree with your plans to the effect,Meanwhile dont you have a

break maybe for a weekend so that you can come and meet mr charles and

let him see the field and the plans you can do that by telling your

boss that you want to go and meet your family for the weekend how about

that?

okay so should i let charles go for his visa application for one week

into your country?as i already told you we are only going to act onhis

feed back when he comes back then my men can come down to congo

immediately to get the gold as planned never the less we will be coming

as humanitarian diplomats from A.U.

So i will send you my Scanned passport from yahoo

[email protected].

but i will like to give you a call so let me also see yours complete

details.

i will brief you on developments but remember Mr charles will come when

you send his flight ticket and hotel reservation confirmation for

atleast 4days for hm to get a proper knowledge of the place because we

are going to work with information from him.

thanks.

Mr xxxx.

Mr xxxx

I work 7 days a week, my position here demands I stay here.If I ask to go to Brazzaville, or Kinshasa, to take the weekend off, the commander will laugh his ass off.
Neither city has what we call "suitable accomodations" for recreation. I spend my off time fishing in the river and exploring. That is how I found a trail, by exploring.

Is it possible that you didn't read my last email?
I cannot send you money for anything. There are no banks or Western Union offices here.
There may be one in Brazzaville or Kinshasa, but getting there and back will take all day, and like I said, I am required to stay here.

Sending Mr Charles is risky. The last thing I want is to put this in jeopardy. If Mr Charles gets caught, getting the gold will be impossible, and Mr Charles might end up dead. If Mr Charles is SEEN snooping around, and not caught, getting the gold will be impossible. I cannot allow that to happen.

We are in a routine here. If anything upsets that routine, the plan will not work.
The routine has left weaknesses in camp security, and I dont want that to change.

You probably want to send him down here to see if this is a genuine opportunity for you. I really dont blame you for doing this, I would want to check this out if I was you.
But I must tell you that I know what things are like here, you do not, because you are not here.
The plan I outlined will work. If we follow it, we will be rich beyond our wildest dreams. If we dont follow it, we will be ruined. I spent a lot of time figuring this out.

In order for this to work, it must be done my way.

If you agree, please let me know.
If you dont agree, please let me know and I will find another partner.
There is too much at stake here.

Thanks again
Charles

Mr George i dont want you to make things difficult for us hear that is i demanded for those things,and i would not like anything to delay us neither money.
Send down your complete contact so that i will know how we will go about it from hear.
i quite appreciate your reasons but do know that Mr charles is a professional when it comes to doing his work as a spy....furmish us with details and if possible with pics of the sites .
Thanks xxxx

Mr Ixxx

I am not sure I understand your last email.

Do you mean that you demanded that Mr. Charles come down here?

That is out of the question, I am not about to trust the skills of someone I do not know. I tried to tell you nicely, but now I must be firm. This is a deal breaker and not open to negotiation. Like I have been saying, there is simply too much money at stake here.

If we do this right, there is no risk. The shack holding the strongbox sits on the edge of the forest. I already loosened the nails holding the boards, in the back of the shack. It took a lot of time to do this without raising suspicion.

We sneak up through the forest to the back of the shack, when the guards are drunk, remove the boards in the back of the shack, and carry out the strongbox out through the forest. Simple. There are NO GUARDS in the shack. No guards are allowed in there. The guards watch the river, not the forest. There are guard posts up and down the river bank. I know where they are so we can avoid them.

Do you really realize what you can buy with this gold? I am sure you know people that live in total luxury, and you want it for yourself. Well, you can have it for yourself. But this MUST be done the right way.

You will have more xxxx than you can shake a stick at! Good xxxx, too!

I may have some pics but I need to search my harddrive. I told you earlier that my camera quit 1 week after I got here, but I will see what I can find, but no guarantees.

Please clarify your last email.

I need to go back to work, but I will check email tonite

Thanks again
Charles

Yes i want to agree with your master plan...like i said earlier hwo do we meet my men can not go to congo without the know ledge of whom they are seeing and where they are heading to? try and understand
My friend from botswana is also interested in these deal as he trades in African oriented precious stones so how do we get it out of your country without raising suspicion.
please do let us see the pics so that we can hold firm proof...
And if i may ask? Are you a citizen there or you are also an expertriate working there and how do you guys go to see your families....
i know its a camp but you will not live in the camp forever or would you? so can you arrange one of the time you can use to come out may be sunday to meet someone and brief him ..since we can talk on phone we should be able to talk in person..
And to be frank with you George i am so much interested in these deal and i have separated my $5000 to fund the logitics from here but we really have to trust each other well and agree on how we are going to make the sharing.
So what do you think? i want to at least know the face of whom i am talking with so that there will be a connection of interest as i beleive these deal will leave all of us rich.
Or i want to suggest you take a wekend break from work to come down to lagos and lets see can't that be granted also? you can tell them you need to see your friend or a sick leave...think about it we can not just rush into these without mapping out good plan for the interest of all.
please forward to me the details of your present place of work.
thanks
xxxx

================================================

xxxx

I will answer all your concerns here.

I thought I sent my pic earlier, but I will send it to you now. It is attached. It is the only one I have on my harddrive. It was taken about 5-7 years ago, but I still look the same, except I dont wear a suit here. I have my passport, of course, but no scanner or camera so that I can send it to you.

We get the gold out about 1 month after we take it from the camp. Maybe sooner. By then, the heat will be off and we can take it out when we want to. Once we have the gold, you are responsible for finding your way home with it. You probably know ways to do this
that I haven't even thought of.

I checked my harddrive and there are no pics of the camp. I didnt think there were, but I checked anyway. They aren't really needed.

I am a US citizen, contracting my services to various mining companies. I am the one they seek, to find gold on the riverbeds and gravel bars. I have a 6 month contract to work at my present site. Here is my resume again http://jobs.jobbankusa.com/xxxxxxxRFD
It's a little outdated, but it gives you my qualifications.

I have no family, but even if I did I could not see them for 6 months at a time. Once I am on a job, I am commited for the length of the contract. After the contract has expired, then I return to the US.

I already explained to you that I cannot leave the camp for the length of the contract. The nature of my job forbids it, I am needed day and night to make decisions that only I can make. The only, and I mean ONLY way I can leave is a medical emergency. We have a medic here, and fooling him is out of the question. He would definitely know I was faking it.

We share it 50-50. I will reimburse you for your expenses to get here, but the people you hire, you pay out of your share.

Dont worry about the expenses. There is more than enough money to spend in 10 lifetimes. The section of riverbed we have been working is one of the richest, but not the richest section I have ever encountered. Like I say, dont worry about money.

The rest of your email, I already explained in this email.

I can draw a map, and it may be good enough. We are along the main river channel, you cannot miss us, I will direct you to the bank BEFORE the guardposts, we move along a trail I found, we take the gold, we lay low, we get rich!!!

You will need money to stay here. We will remove some gold to cover you and your mens expenses.
Is that fair?

How soon can you and your men get to Brazzaville? You can buy a boat there or in Kinshasa. Please contact me when you get to Brazzaville so I can prepare things here.

Cheers!
George xxxx

Mr George,
i quite agree with your master plan. as at now i am trying to reach an agreement with the men i intend to use,they are demanding that i should pay them each $10,000. before they on the mission.
I asked why? and they told me it was because of the nature of the place that its quite risky,they might not come back alive so they want an upfront payment before they embark on it,and as now even if i sell my house it will not take careof there demand which my agent said it will only cost $15,000.
So Mr George,i am really desperate to commence these business with you but now my hands a tied, Or is there any advice i can make us eof for now? taken loan will also not be granted....so i am really confused for now...
see to it and let me know.
Mr xxxx.

By the way when do you expect to move the golds, the date?

Hello George,

please stop mailing my yahoo mail account.its no more safe so please

lets talk from hear or my office [email protected]

please bear with me as i want to properly investigate some propblems

here.

lets talk from hear George.

My men still insist i pay them before coming down to kinshasa...i am

still hooked right now..what can i do.?

Let me know your time that you will want us to come for it.

and please can you send down the initial deatils of location again?.

We are preparing here.

Thanks

Mr xxx.

I tried. That email address does not work either.
George

Thank you George,
So when are you planning my men come down for the carrying of the
gold...
i have assured them that notting will go wrongthat they only need to
get there and bring it down as simple as that no time waisting...
So do let me know when you will precisely need us but i would prefer it
to be the first week of august because some of them have starting
applying for there passport and visa and it will take some days befor
that will be granted. Can 3 men carry it from your estimate.?
Let me know ...
xxx

=============================================

Mr xxx.

It is good to hear back from you. I was getting concerned when I didnt hear from you yesterday.

I am glad there is no longer a problem. 3 men, plus me, will be able to handle the gold. It will be heavy, but a burial place is already prepared, and we will be walking downhill. That will make it easier. If we have to, we can make 2 trips to the strongbox. The guards will be drunk and everyone else in the camp will be sleeping away from the shack. We work hard here at this camp, and when people fall asleep, it is hard to wake them up.

We are located on the south bank of the Congo river main channel, about 10 miles south/west of the Kasai river inlet. We are the only camp along that section of the river, so we are easy to find. I will direct you to the shore, the place you will land is a boat dock
and a shack that it right before a small bend in the river. The dock will be on your right, as you move upstream. I will flash a RED light as you approach. Red light is perfect, because it does not remain visible at long distances, but you will be able to see it. You will flash a flashlight towards me to identify yourself. We get the gold, you take some for personal expenses, get on your boat and back to Brazzaville to lay low for a while.

This dock is where the trail is. This trail I found leads directly to our camp, away from all guards. I have cut another trail to the back of the shack, and another trail to the burial place.

All is prepared here. The strongbox is getting full. I estimate it will be the 2nd week of August before it is to be shipped out. We are mostly done, on this section of the river, and we're not getting as much gold as we were before.

When I know you are in Brazzaville, I will find out when we get our supplies. That is our time. The guards will get their beer and they will get drunk, leaving the door open for us to take what we want. I have a key to the strongbox that I made. It works.

Kinshasa is a dangerous place. I really recommend you avoid it, unless you must cross the river to buy a small boat.
You really should find a suitable boat in Brazzaville.

I look forward to meeting you face to face
George.

To be continued

To be continued

Last edited by Kent on Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:25 am; edited 14 times in total
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sounds like one hell of a safari!
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, they havent actually gone anywhere yet.

So far, it's just emails back and forth. But I am keeping my fingers crossed. Laughing I have it on good authority that this one is definitely promising.
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you for the word of conidence how ever i may not be coming withe
men but i will surely be here directing them with mobile device so when
the time comes you will have to be mailing me constantly or do you have
a yahoo messenger account?.
However are you saying we should not make our way toward kinshasa at all
i thought that is where the airport is so whe we get to brazzaville hope
we will not be disturbed as per security?
And when we finally get it down to Nigeria how and when will you be
coming down for the sharing?but by estimation we should be done with
these before the end of the month august. So george as you can see
plans are already on the way as my men have started processing there
papers for the less than 3 days journey....
hope to hear from you soon
I am Mr x and not xxx
do have a nice night.

Mr xxx.

Sorry about the "xxx" I can be sarcastic sometimes, and I am sorry.

I saw your passport, it looked doctored to me, but thats OK. Just so I know what you look like.

[I screwed up here. his new email addy was invalid, so I copied/pasted my response from this post, to his old email addy.]

But if you are not coming down, then PLEASE send a pic of your 3 employees so I can recognize them. This is important. I need to know the men on the boat are the correct men.

How your men get here is up to you. It is not related to security.I do not recommend staying in Kinshasa though. Maybe its just me, I had a bad time there and I really dont want to go back.

Please let me know what you mean by "coming down for the sharing?" The gold is going to be buried until the panic dies down, then we get the gold. Did you have another idea? If so, let me know and I will consider it.

Since the gold is not what it was, I may be taking short trips up the Congo River, to take more ore samples. Once we get all the gold we can, from this section of the river, we will move to another spot and start pulling more gold from the river.

So, if you do not hear from me daily, please understand that I am not available, but I will write back when I return to camp.

I dont anticipate moving from our current location until later in August.

I will check email tonite, before I go to sleep.

Take care

Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to stir the pot.

Mr xxx

When is the earliest your men can come down here?

George

Late august i assume.....hope the current election situation will not
disturb us...

Mr xxx.

If you cannot get here until late august, then I may have to make a move myself to get the gold.
I told you earlier that the gold will probably be shipped out the 2nd week of august. By the time your men get here, the gold will be gone.

Sorry, but my back is against the wall, it will be difficult for me, but you have left me with few choices.

George

It's a risk, but I want this to put him in a panic. If he twigs, so what? He seems to be delaying me due to the elections. I cant allow that to happen, it lessens the problems he may face.
But I bet he doesn't twig. He wants the gold and this should dispel any notion that he might have about being played, since it might seem that I am brushing him off instead of leading him on.

The next email should be interesting. I hope I didnt screw it up.
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After letting him stew a few days, I get this.

how i wish you can see what i have been going through to secure a valid
pasport for my men here and the expenses...well please do bear with me
as i am trying my best to make sure things work.
you can now mail me privately on:[email protected]
thanks.

xxxx

I really appreciate your efforts at getting your men down here. I really dont want to try for the gold myself, it will require me to make several trips to the strongbox, and things can go wrong. But I will, if I have to. This will be so much easier with 3 men, instead of just myself.

Much of this depends on when the gold is to be shipped out. I dont know when that will happen, all I can give you is an estimate based on my experience.

I will be taking another trip up the river for more samples to bring back to the lab. I will be gone til tuesday, probably. Please keep me informed on your progress. Things are getting tight now.

George

YES I UNDERSTAND,THINGS ARE REALLY GETTING TIGHT...ONE OF OUR FEARS NOW IS THE ELECTION THING ....HOPE IT WILL NOT DISTURB Us?
GEORGE I WOULD BE GLAD IF YOU CAN FORWARD TO ME BACK YOUR PREVIOUS INFORMATIONS REAGRDING YOUR PROFILE AS SEEN IN THE SITE EARLIER BECAUSE SOME OF MY MEN ARE DOUBTING MY CLAIMS AND I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU SEND ALSO MY ID PASSORT SENT TO YOUR BOX .
WE ARE WORKING ON THE DEVELOPMENT SO FAR BUT BE REST ASSURED WE ARE COMING...
PLEASE GIVE US THE DETAILS AGAIN AND HOW WHERE WE CAN HIRE A BOAT....
THANKS YOURS
xxx

I'll let him stew til Tuesday.
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

xxxx

My resume
http://jobs.jobbankusa.com/xxxx-RFD

Your passport is attached.

I dont believe any election should be a problem. If you get the boat in Brazzaville, and cross the river upstream, you will be OK. If you can take the gold with you instead of waiting, I think that would be OK. That way, your men can go home as soon as possible. I will wait to take my share after the panic dies down.

How you hire a boat is up to you. It will not be hard. But if I was you, I'd think seriously about just buying a boat. What would happen if you were dropped off to get the gold, and your boat disappears, along with the person you hired and trusted to wait for you? That would not be a good thing.

I really dont know how I can prove myself to your men. I did everything I could do.
But if they decide not to come down here, I will have to take the gold myself. I will not wait for them. But it would be a lot easier with the extra help they would provide.

I have to get back to work. I will check email wednesday or thursday.

Take care
George
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello George,
i am glad things are going to work as planned,you do not have to worry i am working out something....my fear now is inthe course of bringing the gold down ....what are the possible hurddles one has to face...
i may be travelling to london tommorrow, but i will get intouch with you as usuall.
thank you for the time...and howand what ratio do you think we are going to share the gold..justt being curious...
do have agreat day at work and put everything in order for our coming..or would you like to call me when i get to london.

xxxx

Good to hear from you. Sorry I couldnt get online, I had to fix my solar battery charger. The climate really makes electronics hard to keep working, but I got it fixed. For now.

I wrote to you earlier that the gold will be split 50-50 between you and me. You pay your men out of your share. Judging by what I estimate the gold to weigh, your share will be about 3 - 3.5 million US dollars. This was an extremely rich deposit of gold. I saw 1 nugget that was as big as a chickens egg. Most unusual, gold is usually the size of a pinhead, maybe the size of your pinky fingernail.

An update: I expect the gold to be shipped out in the 1st week of August. The gold can be taken out by us, any time. You said that you would keep in contact with your men by mobile phone, as they were coming down here? That is a good idea. That way, I will be online, and you can relay to them when I see their light signal, and can direct them to me. It makes things a lot easier.

Like I say, we can get the gold any time now. No more gold is being pulled from the river in this spot, and it's just sitting here waiting for us to take it.

Let me know when your men are coming down, so I can find out when we are getting resupplied. That is our signal to go for it.

I may be taking another trip upriver, so I may not be able to check email til Sunday.

Take care
George

Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok..
and where is the gmail invitatin i ask from you..?
i need it urgently my mail box is not safe...please.
they will be coming in the next two weeks.

xxxx

I dont remember you asking for a gmail invite. I dont have any to give out, I had to get mine from a friend. If you have a cellphone, you should be able to get it yourself.

Maybe your request got mixed up with spam and I accidently deleted it. I deleted a whole bunch of spam the other day.

If I had one, I'd give it to you. Can you open a hotmail account? Let me see what I can find, maybe I can play with gmail and get a couple of invites with my voicemail number.

We're getting resupplied on August 6th, so your men must be in place on August 5th. Be ready to come ashore at 1-2 in the morning. We have a hike of 1/2 mile to the storage shed. The guards will be drunk then and we can take the gold.

This is getting so close I can taste it!!! On August 7th, we will be very rich men!!!

Take care Ixxx. I need some sleep now and will check email tomorrow. It's been a long day.
Charles

Last edited by Kent on Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok
here is one [email protected]
please do get ready as i will be in the country to morrow all hands are on deck now.
thanks as i expect to see my gmail i.v.
bye.

xxxx

With all this gold, you can BUY xxxx gmail! LOL!
I'll use your new one from now on.

I am ready here, and anxious. I am having a hard time getting to sleep I am so excited!

All is prepared here.

Be safe
George
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr george,
i asked for a back up mail you refused please do not blame incase we lost communication.

Look, email is email. Gmail is no better or worse than any other. It is NOT the Holy Grail of email accounts!

Your whining and complaining about a simple email account is pissing me off.
I pass by 3 villages on the way up the river to check out rock beds, and I bet there are plenty of young men there that would jump at the chance for 3 million in gold.

Imagine one of them living in a house that is the size of their village!!! Think I can't get help from them???

I dont need you.

The ONLY reason I wanted your help was a sound business decision that I made.
I'd rather pay YOU 3 Mil and GUARANTEE myseld 3 Mil, than to try for it alone and GUARANTEE myself 1 mil. I want the 3 million, and if I have to give you 3, then so be it.

Now, either straighten up and fly right, or I stop by a village and get some local help.
Its that simple.

George
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From a different email account, I get this.

Hello george?
It took me alot of time to discern everything you have said i must tell you i ma not really happy about your comments.
i have been working so had here to make sure things work and all you tell me is that you dont need me?
Do you know that 2 of my men have been arrested? in Kinshasa today? Laughing Laughing Laughing they left Nigeria yesterday and to my surprise this morning they called me to tell me of problems.
And i understand that they are been jailed now my last man was able to run pot to call me of the event.
And here you are tellin me of the bla bla bla..please dont let it repeat it self...
I have called a friend of mine a diplomat in congo to see to it..and he will get back tome later.
So how do you think we can do it now? because i am so much interested in these business that is why iam not leaving anything for granted here. They are suppose to meet you on Friday but the way it is now things may change.
But you can always let me know What to do next.
Thanks.
Yours faithfully
xxxx.

To which, I sent this

xxxx

I just saw this letter, from your other email address.

I am sorry to hear about the arrest of your 2 men Laughing . Things are not good in Kinshasa, like I said in my earlier email I sent today. I hope they get out OK. [Yea, right! Laughing ]

I was frustrated with your pestering me about a gmail account. I questioned your seriousness about going thru with the deal. I was worried, there is so much at stake!!! So, I am sorry about
the tone I used with you. You need to get yourseld or your men down here
as soon as possible. The gold is sitting there waiting for us, the guards are getting lazy.

Take care
George

xxx

Well, whats it going to be. Are you in, or out?
George

Hi
I am very much in.
waiting to hear from you your next step.
As i expect the gold to be moved by these weekend may be i have to provide a
safe have for it here since you said you are gettin local men to do it for
you.
Call me immediately as iam waiting to hear from you.
xxxx

xxxx

No, I said I will get local men to help, if you keep bugging me about a gmail account.
I was questioning your seriousness and commitment to this deal.

If you're in, you're in, I will not get local help. I intend to honor our deal. Get down here as soon as possible. Things are ready for us.

Let me know when you are in Brazzaville. Stay OUT of Kinshasa. Things are not good there, from what I hear.

George
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is too f'ing COOL!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing LMAO
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent Kent, keep em going! Are you guys going to have anytime to do some fishing once your partner gets to camp?

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks!

Actually, I am pretty sure, by the time all is said and done, that they will want to chop me up and use my carcass for bait... Cool I've been reading stories about Kinshasa... Cool

Note to all

This is beginners luck, plain and simple.
YW sends out 100's of emails to get one good one, I sent out maybe 30.
I used his opening, in fact. If it wasnt for him, I could have not gotten the ball rolling on this. Maybe in time I could have come up with something as creative as his opening, but at the time, his was the best.

Luck, plain and simple.

So, does that count as 2 safaris and 2 arrests? Or do the arrests have to be documented somehow?

Plus, this isn't over with yet. Hopefully more mayhem is to come.
Torn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very much looking forward to hearing the rest of this tale. confirming the arrests would be good though, but its likely bs. maybe you can for real get this lad busted?

"you callee me a fool right?"
barr Bruce johnson

" THIS MESSAGE IS REAL PLEASE , this is not just an Internet False message , No & please No ;, it is not . "
~Bianca Alhassas

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy crap! I just found this thread now. Nice job. That is quite the safari plus the extra bonus of an arrest? Fantastic!

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job, man! Keep suckering that clown for as long as possible! Very Happy
And did you, by chance, have anything to do with the arrests? Cool

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent stuff! Very Happy
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work!

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

George,
Right now the remaining of my men that was not arrested is back in the country as at this morning..he claimed the place is damn too risky to enter since he was the only one there and the authorities are still trailing him that is why he has to run away from there.
However i am very much happy to tell you that my men are coming out today due to the influence of my diplomatic friend .never the less i would advise you carry on with plans and also suggest you get the help of the locals to find a way to bring it down here to Nigeria.
I will forward to you the available port of arrival where my men will be waitin to received it.
Please do carry on and do not allow anything to stop you,get the help of the local men tell them to bring down to Nigeria. i will keep them or immediately sell them and when you come around we shall share the money 50-50 as agreed.

Thanks
George.

Geoge,
what is going on? why have you kept silence,i have a horrible news for you today, One of my men diplomatic friend have just been involved in a plane crash in that country i have not confirm i just got a call now and i am trying to find out more..
Meanwhile what are you doing concerning what i told about yesterday? we are suppose to move the gold tomorrow and as at now notiing is on ground...
George, Kindly find a way of seeing to what you can do about it so that we can have a smooth transition from congo to Nigeria,
As you can see the borders are very tight and time is no more on our side please see to it and get back to me as soon as possible.
Yours
Ikem.

Hello George,

As a matter of urgency one of my men is still stranded in KInshasa and and he just told me now that he can arrange two othe r men to foolow him o your site on saturday evening to bring it to Nigeria by Sunday night.

I have given them all i have here and i am very broke so i want to see to how you can assist me here so that i can send money down to the Authorities because i understand they have secured a good boat to transport them from brazaville to Lagos without any problem so they have to tipp most of the boder patrol men to help them have a smooth way down here.

So see to it and let me know..For me i am very down here i took a loan of $10,000 from my bank to secure the release of my men today so please do get back tome to know how you can assist here and i still need more than $5000 to othe logistics to facilitate the smooth transition down here.

Since you do not have access to any bank there i will advice you call one of your acquintances in my America to assist me here. Because it is really hanging me.
Please do see to it and let me know..

And when you want to send money down please send it through the Western union money transfer and give me the control number phone so that i can rush and do all necessary logistics for the smooth transport down here.
Here is the sending information:

Wester Union Money Transfer
--------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
Geoge right now only two thousand dollars will settle the whole tips we have to give out.
See to it immediately and get back to me.

Mr tony,

[I need to digest these emails and figure out a response. Somehow, I dont think he will like it too much...]
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For once it would be great for a lad to say "I need $3,867.42 for expenses" instead of round numbers like 5 grand and 10 grand. Does everything cost 5 grand in Lagos Rolling Eyes

Reitterate that you cannot possibly go to a Western Union office from the remote location you are at. Any unsual behavior from you might trigger suspicions and you do not want to do that since the plan is so close to coming to fruition.

Looks like you have him hooked pretty good. He seems to be at the point of no return. He'll figure out a way to get them over there...even tell him that they can get a cut or bigger cut...whichever applies.

BW

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello xxx.

Sorry about the delay. Things are being packed up so we can move from this camp, and it was hard to find time to write.

Ikem, you take the gold, and you pay the men. its that simple. I do not have the time to find someone to W/U transfer money. If your inside man can find 2 locals then it is no problem for you to pay them from your share of the gold. A few good size nuggets will be more than enough to make them happy.

We are getting resupplied on the 6th, like I already told you in a previous email. The guards will be drunk that night, so you need to be down here early monday morning on the 7th. If your men are in place, we get the gold. If your men are not in place, I will take as much of it as I can, and I will keep it for myself. I will not pay you if you do not help me, why should I? Because I am a nice guy? Sorry, that is business. But I am glad that your men are OK. I WARNED YOU about Kinshasa, remember????

I will be online that morning, waiting to hear from your men as they travel down the river. I will guide them to the bank at the right place.

Fear not, xxx!!! This will be easy, and we will be rich beyond our wildest dreams!!!
When we get the gold, you and I will no longer have to worry about money. You and I will be set for life!!!

Take care
George
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems he might have been telling the truth about the crash.
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,20014624-5005961,00.html
Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello
George,
I told you that that i am completely down here.And i am damn seriouse about it,If only i stole my wife's money($1000) to give on our facilitators to get them a good boat and i have not been home since thursday following the sad news here and there.
To travel with such consignment of gold down here need to be well taken care of that is why i opted to make all settlements with relevant authorities promptly so that we can have smooth transition.
You know quite well that the borders are very tight.
I still need close to $5,000 to settle patrols at the river sides to get here because without that there they willnever allow us you it.
So george please if there is any way you can help in these deal please try and do it i have spent more than $23,000 on these deal just to make it successfull my men are waiting for me to tell them that i have cleared the tips for the borders before they moved down to brazaville by monday morning as you have rightly desired . so please see to it and get back to me immeditialey.
Thanks
Mr ikem

Sheesh. This guy is fucked!!!!

Sorry again. I have been too busy packing and helping move. If I had not helped, the commander would have been very angry. So, I had no choice in the matter.

The answer to your question is "no". It is too late.

We just got resupplied. The guards are drinking now. Since you cannot help, I am taking what gold I can for myself. Tonight.

I gave you plenty of time to get down here.
I told you Kinshasa was a bad place. You didnt listen.
You just lost 3 million dollars. Your men will be very pissed off at you.

I have my own contacts to help me get the gold out of the country.
Sorry Charlie, you are shit out of luck.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic