SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 4

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Before yet another thread of lad abuse gets unwieldy.

Part 1: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41972

Part 2: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52461

Part 3: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=61645

And now, onto the lads!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you will be poor for never and u will die in benin and nobody will see u body . and u family will all die very soon so be ready to die now.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
What kind of work is that? lets forget all this insult and work together,I will gladly work for you.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
My dear,the way you sound Like a bastard..please don't write...fine something you will do for your self and 280,000usd will finish as you are cause by your town orracle.
Iam rich in Jesus Name...satan go behind me...i can feed u but you don't know whom you are dealing with..iam a don in Jesus name ,,i cast the demon like u away because you have no power to do anything...bastard..bye and go to hell.
This Ndu..Jesus.
Note:Iam a winner..

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you are the bigest fool that i have even come accros in my life, please and learn more in school ok before you come start writing nonsence ok. big fool of the year. yoroba fool.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
are uuu mad?

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL FOR WRITING SUCH MAIL TO ME, I DONT THINK YOU ARE A GUY BEACUSE GUY MAN WILL NOT WRITE SUCH AN EMAIL. \

LIFE MUMU

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U r a Bloody Low Life I must say. Get serious and get a life.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
THUNDER FIRE YOUR WHOLE FAMILY!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE SURFFRRING FOR LUBARGO, MENTER MENTERMOSIS AND ALSO STUPID INGLORANS, NOT EDUCATED.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
DEAR:Babatunde Amoda

URASI WIIL KILL ALL YOUR FAMILY FOR DAT, AND NO BODY WILL EVER BETTER IN YOUR FAMILY, YOU POOR YERUBA GUY THATS WHY WE IGBO ARE BETTER THAT YOU, FUCK YOU

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Babatude,
I know you must be the craziest fool that took much of his time to curse people, when Almighty God said that you should not do that so that your kingdom will not be cursed.
What we are doing on this earth is nothing but vanity, if you have the normal sense of mankind, you would not have the got to use your dirty tongue to people.You can see that you are nothing but a big fool, calling Ewu, goat, prostitue.
prostitute is even better than to be a fool like you, afteral prostitution is nothing but a carnal life on this earth, while evil thought like yours is a spiritual damage to your soul.
I will also want to advice you to check your brain very well before you goes out nakedly.
till then, i will like to chop your money...................... Big fool....................................................................................................................

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
IDIOT!!! MAKE U NO FORGET SAY UR MAMA NA PROSTITUTE!!! U SHAMELESS BASTARD!!!!!!!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
God bless you....
Best regards

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Attn: babatunde,

Are out of your mind, or do you think we dont know you imagine you calling one 419.

What about and you dealing?.

and after some more abuse:

Quote:
YOU ARE A MAD MAN,

THAT IS THE WAY YOU HAVE BEEN MESSING UP, DO YOU THINK WE DONT KNOW YOU AND YOUR DOING.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
babatunde or what the hell you call your self you sick fuck why don''t you go on a se spril with your mom and including your grandmom and if possible sick your ugly sick dick in your fathers asshole and please do me a favour while doing that rape your mom too for me you see that sick bitch you call a mom got you from a dead horse so please don't feel you are human, you might have the head of a human but seriously speaking you a sick dick dead horse borught back to this world by a wore mother of your you sick and irritating bastard,well for your information i never hacked into your system you sick fuck send a wrong mail to you homoseual frend whom i believe to be fucking your dad,so please bitch ass *DELETED* i have made more money that you will ever in you regretable live dream to ever make, please do me a favour can you please drop dead for me, oh, am so sorry you are already dead *DELETED*, say hi to your sister for me the dog style i gave to her is still making her pussy slap around that sick bitch.
have a nice day hope you liked what your mother gave to you,guess your fathers dick, scum bag.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
SINCE U KNOW EVERYTHING...
THE CURSE NA BACK TO SENDER

[email protected] wrote

Quote:
SAME TO YOU

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Babatunde Amoda

MY BROTHER, WHY YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT, YOU KNOW HOW WE SARCH ALL THIS ADDRESS. IF IT IS YOU WILL KNOW WHO IS WHO.

AM A BUSINESS MAN LIKE YOU. I ALWAYS RECEIVE MAIL FROM OTHERS .

BYE, WE CAN DO THINGS TOGETHER.

MALVIS

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you send me this reply.

i know the history of your family.you mummy trained you with money she was making from fucking your village men.

i know also that your dad was a drunker who died drinking

kaikai.

and u.well u dont even know who your real father is.maga

Feel free to abuse these lads!

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Subject: bastarddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

i want to help you with a gift of diet this week.just keep on waching before ending of next week you most have a motor clash, and that must be the ending of your life.

bastarddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Subject: I DONT NEED TO TALK MO YOU DONT HAVE A JOB OK BLE U

are you fucking your mother

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
Poor man u will remain poor for rever

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Hello,

Think you will go get fucked with your bush baby so called your mother. Hey!!! your bush baby mother and your angry pussy wife have already compensated me by given me their ass to fuck for free, so you don`t need to bother yourself for my compensation. Go get fucked again with your so called mother, bastard pussy catImageImageImageImageImageImage

and yes, the circa 1998 clip art was included in the email.

- YOU SHALL REMAIN WITH POOREST AND AIDS COMES YOUR WAY VERY SOON
AS YOU NORMALLY PATRONIZE CLUBS FOR ENJOYMENT OF LIFE, AMEN.
- Please note that you may chose to pay the money twice or once as the case may be. all for your safety.
- you can go to hell and born to blazes.i really dont know were my mother whent to look for a cheap rat like you.
- YOU ARE A NITWIT,CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY FOR THE EXPLANATION OF THAT WORD (NITWIT) THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE OK.
- WHY DO YOU STILL INSULT YOUR MOTHER WHO IS A WITCH AND A BASTARD?
- i find it very diificult to ask him to stand with text question for him to take a pic it sound so funny.he is not a half baked laywer
- i find it not worth my time to deal with a rat like u go to hell uuuuuuu

Ivory Coast United States
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MADMAN

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you re crazy

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
i will get back to you later when i have your time MUMU EWU okay

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
PUNK.ALIAS CHEAPIE,

HOW ARE U COUPING WITH YOUR POVERTY STRICKEN
FAMILY. IKNOW THAT ALL IS NOT WELL FROM THE DESPERATION IN YOUR
MAIL.

ALL THE SAME,I WAS WITH UNCLE YESTER DAY AND HE TOLD ME IN
CONFIDENCE THAT HE IS YOUR REAL FATHER.HE SAID HE TOOK OVER THE RESPONSIBILITY OF FATHERING YOUR AND YOUR BROTHERS WHEN IT BECAME OBVIOUS THAT YOUR FATHER WAS IMPOTENT. HE SAID THAT HE SLEEPS WITH YOUR MUM IN THE PRESENT OF YOU FATHER. ''WHAT A SHAME''

EVEN AS I AM TYPING THIS EMAIL ,THERE ARE PLANS TO SEND YOU AWAY FROM THE VILLAGE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A SON OF THE SOIL.

OTU NNE GI GBOWA THERE.

AND

YOUR MUM WAS SUCH A PUSY LOVING WOMAN. EVEN WHEN SHE BEGGED ME TO HAVE A QUIKIE WITH HER I TURNED HER OVER DOWN COSS I KNEW SHE IS A NYMPHO.

NNEGI THERE

and

Quote:
who are you? the best is not to abuse but to find out who i

am

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I KILL U FUCKING BSTARD

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
hello, i only want to tell you that you are an idiot in the sence that you dont cocernce atal look let me tell you one thing you dont need to cos somebody's mother ,ok, again you are very stupid bye not having human simparty look at the ward that is coming out your mouth it is very bad ok, i dont want to tell you bad ward ok, is just that you are a nincomput invesile that z what you are ok, mother fucer , you trow me formant and i rely you then wy are you angree , you very stupid ,ok, idiot,

very good from me , ashlog

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
NOW I COULD UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE A COURSED HUMAN BEING THAT IS WHY WILL BE SOON DEPOTED HERE.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
GOD will definately send thunder to strike u n ur mum cos u dont even know how 2 spell common sentence......foolish assole...tell ur mum u met ur grandfather......olori buruku,omo jatijati.....were ni o,won ti shepe fun gbogbo awon arabi e.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha, I got a response from an insult I made in May. Anyone is more than welcome to tell [email protected] to wake the hell up and stop sleeping through June.

Oh yeah, [email protected] wrote:
Quote:
FUCK U BARGA!!

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
DEVIL Son

I thought Martha was not amused, but at least she offers peace in the end. [email protected] wrote:
Quote:
Listen the jokes are over. This is the season of Hantata Musanga, I have spotted you in the circle but am still watching you, if yu dont want to develop swollen belly that will keep protruding till you puff your last breath, never write to me again.

This is first and last warning, all you talk to in the internet may not be humans. I warn you again, THE JOKE IS OVER.

It was fun while it lasted.

Peace be with you.

�Miles de amigos con tus mismas aficiones! http://www.latinchat.com

and in a stroke of irony, in one of my other baiting accounts, one of the banner ads said "How low will they go?"

- Please note that you may chose to pay the money twice or once as the case may be. all for your safety.
- you can go to hell and born to blazes.i really dont know were my mother whent to look for a cheap rat like you.
- YOU ARE A NITWIT,CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY FOR THE EXPLANATION OF THAT WORD (NITWIT) THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE OK.
- i find it very diificult to ask him to stand with text question for him to take a pic it sound so funny.he is not a half baked laywer

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I used to fuck your mother and your father at his ass, very sorry that they dont tell you next I will fuck your ass you asshole come kiss my ass.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you be small boy

and
Quote:

GOD PASS YOU
DONT YOU SEE THAT A BUSH MAN IS THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICAN, A GATE MAN IS THE RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD. IF YOU POINT FINGERS ON SOME ONE THE REST FOUR FINGERS IS COMING BACK TO YOU. I AM ONLY BEEN WISE, IF YOU CAN NOT BE A MAGA THEN LET IT GO.

IF YOU ARE RICH PEOPLE WILL TALK ABOUT YOU
IF YOU ARE POOR PEOLPE WILL TALK ABOUT YOU
IF YOU DIE THEY WILL STILL TALK
IF YOU ARE A CHRISTAIN YOU WILL FACE PERSICUTION
WHY DONT YOU LIVE GOD TO JUDGE BECAUSE I KNOW NOBODY IS HOLY BEFORE GOD EVEN YOU MR YORUBA AMERICAN AND STOP ACTING LIKE SOME BODY FROM TOG

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Dear Babatunde,
How do you think you are not a dead mugu to even reply to my proposal, you should be ashamed of yourself to say your father is a bastard and you will never make it,unless you stop replying to your fellow brothers trying to survive like this .
Go to hell and never come back, stupid 9ija boy, sorry to tell i am not a 9ija boy.
Good ye and never mail me again.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
were wa lori eeeeeeeeeeeeeee and you are a foooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

baba tisalo lorukore ole olee talaka lasan

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
SUCK YOU

and

Quote:
NA YOUR FAMILY NA U DEY YAB , YOU BASTARD YORUBA IDIOT , THAT NA WHY UNA MAMA NO DEY FIT STAY MAN HOUSE AFTER E DON BORN BASTARD LIKE YOU FINISH E GO BEGIN THEY TAKE HIM DIRT TOTO FUCK SMALL SMALL BOYS. YOUR GENERATION DEY CURSED FOR EVER AND NA POORVERTY GO KILL THAT YOUR BASTARD FATHER AND MOTHER AND ALL YOUR BASTARD CHILDREN IDIOT OMOALE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
UPDATE AND GROW UP. NEXT TIME SPELL CHECK UR MAIL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
GOAT! GOAT!! GOAT!!! HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL YOU? MONGO PARK.YORUBA WILL TAKE OVER YOUR 'MAMA'S TOTO" AND IGBOS WILL OVER YOUR SISTER'S SMELLY PUSSY.U CAN'T EVEN MAKE A SIMPLE CORRECT SENTENCE.I THINK SAY YOU BE PERSON,I NO NO SAY YOU "ODE".NA DIE U DEY,U GO SOON DIE"ALARIWO" SEE YOUR YEYE THINKING PASUMA.YORUBA KO! TAKE OVER POWER NI!THE ONE WEY DEY POWER NO BE WOMAN WRAPPER HIM BE? PIG!!!NA YOUR TYPE DEY SWEEP ROAD FOR LONDON!EWU!!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U R A LADYBOY ASS Did not know that I was talking with MAD MAN, u are a jew I agree with you, go to isreal your country asshole,,black ass fuck offfffffffffffffff and go to hellllllllllll.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You will remain poor all the days of your life,and would not get any assistance from your worst enemy.
try and see. it's a course

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
SILENT IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL AND AN IDIOT

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MONGO PARK.DEATH WILL GIVE YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER FOR GIVING BIRTH TO A
USELESS SON LIKE YOU.I NO BLAME YOU,MAKE U NO GO HUSTLE.YOU GO DIE AT THE AG
OF 33 MARK MY WORDS.EWU.OTU NNE GI.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
your entire generation will die of poverty. you bastard.

[email protected] recycled this:

Quote:
Right now, my dog and horse is fucking ur mother but ur fucking mother pussy is too wide & deep, my dog, instead of using it rod, d dog is just jumping in and out of ur stinky mother pussy with treamendous ease. Wow, no wonder ur nasty mother never felt any pain when giving birth to a mouster baby like u. You are really handsome, big head like a hummer jeep, wide eyes and mouth like that of a cow with nose on top of ur head.

I don't blame u, u were lucky to have been born with a full set of teeth that is why u can't even write good english. You are now insane bcoz u grow up in d zoo with animals, ur stinky mother got use to fucking animal from d zoo, Your family are so lucky, ur dad rape ur kid sister and ran into d jungle to live with animals, ur sister and ur mother gave birth to u in d zoo when searching for her dad and her husband, luckily, she gave birth to u with a full set of teeth.

I am amaze how u get a chance with a computer, did u broke out of d zoo or ur zoo had been fully equiped with modern technology? wow ur name must be lucky, tell me, who thought u d use of computer, is it monkey? Well, inform d monkey I shall get a banana for a job well done. Since u can use a computer, try google search to see if u can locate ur dad, he might be in d same zoo with u eating dungs, u need to help him with computer knowledge. Eh, don't be angry with him for raping his daughter ur mother. It was d same thing he did with her mother.

have a nice day, I wonder how u look now, u must be like d monkey, I shall get u a gift also (Banana) so that u an stop eating grass.

Mortar x5
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, I used that last one in my last run of insults.

Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
your father mugu,your mother maga,your self basterd,your life impotent,your future impotent.smelling pig,if you dont find me you will die wretched and restless.your fore fathers started it and you must bear the consequence,baaaaa---sssss---terd.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
any day i will see your mother with my son again i will personal fuck her by my self so please my dear friend you better tell her to buy new pant so that she will be better for me.
thanks please get back to me.
your friend Dr. Bishop
NB.
YOUR *DELETED* YOU SMAILL BOY IF I FIND YOU, ONE DAY YOU WILL SEE WHAT I WILL DO TO YOU ASS, MOTO WILL. I WILL PERSONAL KELL YOU WITH MY HAND
THANKS
AND STILL BE.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Amadioha will strike you naked. Foolish animal

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
watch your english boy.you dont even speak like somebody in abroad.abi u no go school.all this visa lottory people.

go to hell.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
EMPTY VESSEL MAKE MUCH NOISE.POOR RAT.

Quote:
*DELETED* ,greatest idiot and fool.I know you are a poor man that why you are bitting yourself,kool down let me make you rich.Fool,i won't curse your generations but you will see what you end up like poor mad man.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
LOOK @ YOU YEALING @AN OFFER THAT WILL CHANDE YOUR LIFE,WELL I AM SOORY FOR MAILLING YOU .
THANKS FOR THE ABUSE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
u are a poor man and u want to remain poor, wake up my friend i want to make u reach.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you are asshole fucking bastado .

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FUCKIN BASTERD SON OF KWON BODY.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Son of a bastard and a whore, are you still there, slave. Na your entire family that will die in slavery. IfI catch you anywhere I will pull yourteeth one after another.

Idiot.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Why not go back to school

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
TO YOUR FATHER MAMA AND ALL THE ENTIRE MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY MAD MAN

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
u dont kill death, cos u only making mouth. thats what white folks is all about. i only write ur name in piece of paper ur whole familys gone. no remenants.

Quote:
u whites are mugus so u keep on falling. we strappin from yall stolen from we and we taken back whats ours.

Quote:
U wanna know who talking to u? is me aint blacks meant for drugs except u white folks, cos drugs blacks selling to white folks cos yall addicted to it, blacks smoke only weed na mean. talk about Gun, uve never see a gun before. and u never set someone to death. how that fuck u yellin to death? i cant kill ya with a gun but i will beat ya to death. cos if i kill ya with gun God will blame me. So is only but 5 stripes of blows and uppercut u burry pussy.

Quote:
u cant beat death cos who ya see sent ya to death cos if ya shoot me i cant die, i wanna ask u, do u know ur ancesstors?

Quote:
im welcome there 100 times fold. i aint coming there cos heres great. ive been all around the world crussing. got investments that can never lack pussy. u cant get what i have, i got millions of dollars,euro and pounds from u white greedy asses. Mogambo de saten.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I DON,T KNOW ANY THING ABOUT IT, I AM ONLY A MESSANGER,
DON,T WRITE TO ME AGAIN, YOU CAN SORTH IT OUT WITH MY BOSS,
BIG FOOL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I CAN SEE UR ONE OF THOSE MUGUS I HAVE COLLECTED THEIR MONEY AND ENJOY MY SELF HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!
DON'T CRY

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
bastarddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Quote:
bob or watever you call yourself.

you are the most fulish bastard i have ever seen and you will die in porvaty.

Bastard

Quote:
and you still remain the most ever bastard i have ever see.
i think if i can see you face to face..i will tell you wath a man ca do

BASTARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
IDIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Quote:
bastrd can you give me your adress.your full neme.so that i can give you urgent transport to hell.
stupid poorman
mugu

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
DIG FOOL TOO WHO DO YOU THING YOU ARE FUCK YOU

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
NA GOD GO PUNISH U 4 ME SINCE U NO WAN FACE UR BUSINESS

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR STINKING MOTHER'S ASS FUCK HER. RED NECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Your father is a bastard, if i catch you i will beat the hell out of your stinking brain *DELETED* like you .

For your copy and paste luxury:

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

U NEED A DOCTORS ATTENTION, U BASTARD
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE REALLY A SICK KID? MAY THE DESERT HEAT OF BAGHDAD RIP THE SKIN OF YOUR MOTHER, YOU SON OF A THOUSAND FATHERS, A COMPLETE BRUTE, AND AN IGNORANT BASTARD A BEAST IN ALL SHAPE AND SIZE A SLAVE WHO CALLS HIM SELF A PRINCE, WHO MADE YOU A PRINCE, THE REAL PRINCE DON�T READ THEIR EMAILS THEY SHOULD HAVE SECRETARY READ IT FOR THEM YOU DUMB FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL���, FOR YOU ARE THE SICK ONE, IN NEED OF A DOCTOR.

Quote:
AND YOU WILL FIND PEACE?

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ur papa na fool.ur generations na idiot..fool

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE !!!

LOOK AT YOUR ( FRUSTARATION ) SHAM TO YOU.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
SO SHALL IT BE TO YOU AND YOUR GENERATION YET UN BONE. SON OF A FOOL.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I dont know why you keep waisting your time unnecessarily,i feel you should have other things doing with your spare time than this.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE THE FOOOOOOLLLLL HERE!!
YOU JUST DESCRIBED YOURSELF HERE!
IFYOU DARE REPLY THIS MAIL, THEN YOU JUST COMFIRMED YOUR ARE THE DOUBLE FOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL NOT READY TO LEARN!!

Quote:
YOU BE FOOL I GUESSED SO...........

Quote:
ALL TO YOU!!

GO AND LEARN IN SCHOOL AT YOUR OLD AGE!!

Quote:
ALL YOU SAID IS FOR YOU FOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!

SON OF A BASTARD!!

Quote:
ALL YOU YOU WROTE IS FOR YOUR!!!!

YOU HAVE NO REPENTANCE! CANT EVEN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH. YOU MUST BE AN
ILLITRATE IBO MAN!

Quote:
ALL FOR YOU!!

GOOD FOR NOTHING IBO MAN!!

Quote:
ALL TO YOU STUPID IBO MAN!!

YOU ILLITRATE AND IF YOU DO REPLY THIS MAIL, YOU JUST COMFIRMED YOU ARE JUST A BASTARD!!!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Edward means big head,i am very sure that your head will be very big,because of your name,old fool like you,ogu burn you head. and learn english your eglish is not good.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
go fuck ur self

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BASTARD.DIE

Quote:
CURSED BE UPON YOUR MEMBERS AND YOUR FAMILY ALL OF YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT I AM ENJOYING MY TOO MUCH MONEY WITH MY SMOKING WEED.
GET A JOB POOR MAN AND ALL OF YOUR ENTIRE GROUP.

These foolish responders would like to hear from you:

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU PLEASE LET ME BE I THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL BUT YOU ARE NOT GOD SO PLEASE I BEG UR PARDON LET ME BE I BEG YOU WITH GOD ALMIGHTY

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
i received ur mail and i well understood that u also are very stupid and also ur mama toto.otu nne gi amu nna gi.otu umunne gi nwanyi dum.

Quote:
every of ur work this year will not pay family gi dum bu anu ohia.i will like u to fulk ur mother so that ur work work will pay

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
monkey you will never exprience good thig again in your life you foollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you are just a big fool, you senceless human being.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
i dont have time for you ok, you are an idiot for life fool.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I consider you to be the highest fool by sending these mails ass hole

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
GO DIE POOR MAN .

WAIT ME I WILL GIVE YOU AND FAMILY MONEY IF I COME BACK TO LAGOS
USELESS PERSON

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
THIS IS JUST AN ADVISE... GO BACK TO NURSERY SCHOOL AND LEARN SPELLINGS.
AFTER WHICH WE WILL TALK.

NO HARD FEELINS.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Na your papa na him been bastartd

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU MAGA I WILL MAKE SURE THAT I SUCK U DRY DRY,
OKE MGBADA DI KA GI

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
IF YOU ARE REALY RIGHTOUS, LET GO WELL WITH YOU ,BUT IF YOU ARE NOT MAY WHAT YOU TOLD ME HERE AFFECT YOU AND YOUR GENERATION.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
go suck my dick

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You are a fool so you better go back to school else bad heaven awaits illiterates of your type.
You asshole.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
NA YOUR PAPA BE FOOL

A few copy and pastes more:

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't sent too many lately, but these were waiting in my insult mail box.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
what the hell are you talking about?you sound like a barberian?i just sent you a business proposition to better your already sordid life and you are speaking jargons.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTERD, HOMELESS ITIOT. WHERE DO YOU COME FROM? ARE YOU A HUMAN BIN? NO. AM NOT SURE. FUCKING YOUR MOTHER ASS. FOOL FOREVER.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ashole how do you get this mail i have know you now . stupid man you call
your self alhaji God go purnish you make you know play with me i am lion i
will eat you up.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
nwenne na you de insolt me like this.
don't forget that i know you and i know were you live in this lagos.and i also know were you from in ani igbo.................so i sugest you be cearfull and not put your life in denger.because it will be too bad if i see this tipe of massage in my box again.

this formant come to you by somebody who know you well
guyman

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

Come u dey try me , abi you want make i cut your papa prick give you chop , you dey mad ,na Ogun dey kill you and your entire family i resemble your mama mate. Make God hammer your bastard haed continously until you loose your senses .

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
go fuck your self ASSHOLE.............

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Dear Brother tunde.

am very sorry for the mail i sent you so pls forgive and forget.

may be we can meet one of this day i will travel to uk on 25 of this mth ok bye and see you next time

thanks.

IGBAYILOLA ADESHINA BABATUNDE.
FRANCE......

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
is even a shame that you are from yoruba.i guess you must be a barstard from that dirty ibadan.you are not even mature at all olribuku omoale abiiko.baba ati iya lo ranse si nile.

Mortar x5
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
It is vital to note that you should mind the kind of language to use while contacting this chamber .The mere fact that we're here to help you does not amount to degrading our statute and you're advised in your own interest to refrain from making or using impolite diction

Regards,

Barriser Aziz Mustafa

[email protected]

Quote:
Wow, friends are like clothes, without them you feel naked! I guess am right.

[email protected]

Quote:
SHAME TO YOU,

YOUR JOB HAS FINNALLY KNOCKED OK.

BASTERD IDIOT.

[email protected] <-- This lad can take abuse

Quote:
I got your first response to my proposal, I discussed with my colleauges. They say your language does not suggest that you are serious or can be committed to do this for our mutual benefiting. All the same I am in talking to them to give you a trial. If you feels you can actually work with us to receive the money please, I will be sure I am dealing with the right person. Also you need to pledge your seriousness to work with us.

[email protected]

Quote:
I am not being investigated by the police, am a registered writer with the South Africa writers network S.A.W.N, where did you get that info from, its 100% wrong, I contacted you to help me, I don�t scam people on the net.

I guess this is where we go our different ways

Quote:
I will like you to meet me face to face before I travel if you think you re a man I will beat the hell out from you, I here by excises my priesthood office against you , I did not approach you with evil intention and today I given the police copies of the mail communications I had with you, and the group of 48 boys whose pictures you have taken with false pretence

Quote:
I will want you to destroy all the materials I sent you, and the pictures of those boys you have, or I will release curses on you, I will control the celestial alignments in heaven to denial you access, I will pursue you every way I know best and make you chase up winds all the days of your life, I will keep busy and make you a fire quencher all your life, beware.

Don't email or call him on 0781323716

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOOL MONKEY

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
go lick ur mama toto

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
HELLO FOOL,

A FOOL FOREVER FUCK YOUR FUCKING MOTHER AND SUK HER FUCKING PUSY. TONDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY BOTH YOUR UP COMING GENERATION AND SO SHALL IT BE FOOL GOOD GOR NOTHING BASTERD IDOT TO TO HELL. FOOL SON OF A FOOL BECAUSE I KNOW FULLY WELL THAT YOUR FATHER IS FOOL BONE TROWAY AND YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS WITH YOUR MOTHER AND SHE SUCK MY DICK LAST NIGHT AND SHE WILL BE COMING TO NIGHT. PLEASE COME WITH THERE SO THAT YOU CAN SEE HOW I USE TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER,BASTERD FOOL TO HEEL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Mortar x5
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Abuse sent! Twisted Evil

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
fool, u want to die in abject poverty why not retrieve ur wins and be happy like me u fool

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BAD DAY

FUCK YOU MORETHAN FUCKER ,

YOU KNOW HOW TO TALK SHIT BUT YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE SHIT .

TAKE ONE MAKE MILLIONS YOUR MOTHERS PUS,

FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH HIV YOU DOG .

I WILL EAT YOU ONE DAY YOU FUCKING NIGERIAN DOG GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH HIV.

BAD BOY ,

PUS HUN.

Quote:
SO YOU HAVE TIME TO WRITE SHIT?

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
povert has turned your brain so you and your family will remain poor till the end of this work that is my wish to you and your family

you big for nothing your mets are doing fine in nigeria but you only spend your money with woment shame unto you amu nnagi oto your sister for me and oto your mother for me.

nonsense human being

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
my dear i know that u are so foolish that u know what to say.i know that u want to assite but b4 i will accept u i will first kill you and your family so that i will eat the money alone.tell ur mummy that u will like to fulk her so that i will allow u assite me u nonentity.ur nothing but aborn throw way.i hope to see ur mother b4 we proceed.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU DOES NOT HAVE HOME TAKING FROM YOUR UTERANCES THEREFORE ADVICE YOU SEARCH FOR YOUR MOTHER,FIRST.MIND YOU HOWEVER THAT I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE YOUR MOTHERLESSNESS NEITHER TOOK YOU TO THE REHABILITATION CENTER WHERE YOUR MADNESS IS BEING TAKING CARE OF.YOU ARE ADVICE TO MINIMIZE THE DISBURB OF YOUR BRAIN BEFORE IT DETRORIATE TO A FULL BLOWN MADNESS
FOOL

Quote:
IT'S CERTAIN THAT YOU ARE JOBLESS OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BETTER THING TO DO RATHER THAN WRITING THIS RUBBISH ALL TIME. BE ASSURED HOWEVER THAT YOU WILL REMAIN POOR WHICH IS BELIEVE TO BE YOUR DESTINY.
BYE DESTINED WRECHED CHURCH RAT.
IDIOT

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I now can now see that you are a real fool.

Idiot

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
HELO MR IKPU OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF.I KNOWS YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOWS YOURSELF.YOU ARE COMPLETELY BORN THROWE WHO HAS NO MOTHER OR FATHER.YOU ARE JUST ROAMING ARROUND LOOKING CONFUSED IN LIFE.YOU ARE THE ONE THAT COURSED TO DIE OK.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ROUGH DAY TO YOU FOOL.YOU BETTER STOP MAILING ME OTHERWISE YOU WILL GO DEAD SUDDENLY.

I QUITE KNOW THAT NEMESIS IS DEALING WITH YOU VERY WELL AND IT WILL INCREASE IF YOU DO NOT STOP MAILING ME.

I WISH YOU ALL THIS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IDIOT.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
u poor boy, u 'll die in Naija

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MR MAN,

WHY NOT USE UR PRECIOUS TIE TO DO SOMETHING MEANING FUL RATHER THAN NAG LIKE A FOOL.

ARE YOU GOD??? AND HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU CAURSED TO DEATH??

YOU ARE JUST A BIG MUGU.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
bros na wa u tuk like say ur mama no get ikpu? where i offend u? if u no b maga u go rest. abeg no make me remember ur mama again ohh!!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
PLEASE STOP ALL THIS NOSENSE, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO YOUR FOLLOW BROTHER, DO YOU KNOW THAT GOD ALMIGHTY REJECTED WHAT YOU ARE JUST TELLING ME ALWAYS.

BYE

A fistful of cut and pastes:

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

fat_raccoon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can somebody tell me what the terms ewu, babatunde, and ibo mean?
(there are heaps of others I don't know but these seem to be the most prominent here)

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Babatunde is just the name attached to my insulting account. It is a traditional Yoruba name. Many of the lads I insult are Igbo, and that just seems to get them even more upset.

Mortar x5
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
TO HELL WITH YOU.
GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER IN YOUR OWN VILLAGE, AND REMAIN FOOL FOREVER.

Quote:
i never know you have a such wonderfull
fucking mother and sisters like this.any way tell them that i will be come
tonigth fuck the hell out of there head.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I HAVE DISCOVERD THAT YOUR MAMA BORN YOU FROM PROSTITUTION THAT IS WHY YOU BEHAVE LIKE A MAD MAN.INSHORT YOU ARE A MAD MAN ALREADY.
I FORK YOUR MAMA MANY TIMES IN THOSE DAYS BEFORE HE GAVE BIRTH TO YOU.I EVEN SUSPECTING THAT IF I AM THE ONE WHO GAVE YOUR MOTHER PREGNANT TO BORN.BUT I REJECT HER AND ABADONED YOUR MOTHER THE TIME SHE TOLD ME THAT I AM THE ONE WHO GAVE HER BELLE.THEIR IS ONE MAD MAN WHO USE TO FORK YOUR MOTHER THAT TIME I USE TO FORK HER TOO.I BELEIVED IS THE MAD MAN THAT EVENTUALY GAVE YOUR MOTHER BELLE WHO FINALY GIAVE BIRTH TO YOU.THAT IS WHY YOU COME TO THIS WORLD TO BE A MAD MAN TOO LIKE YOUR BIOLOGICAL FATHER.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Bros,

you mind ur business cos i am working on my own. i am not begging u for money ok. whatever u have is for you and you alone. and please my mother is too precious to me if your is not important to you. remember that i want to survive and i must survive.

I beg u once more, My mother is all that I have and you will never be a mother or a father if you dear course me or my mother again. make my word.

Quote:
Mumu,

now i know the level of your intelegency, I thought i'm writting to a person without knowing that i'm talking to a wild goat. now let me make this sound and clear to you. if you are a man you can never be a father and a woman "haha" i'm so so sorry for ur life because you can never yea a cry of babe in you whole life. about your family. I will never course your family, sorry i won't but GOd will bless ur family.

My mom will not only surk ur dic. fool my great-grand-mother will also furk you. hahahaha your own don finish. u think u can talk write, ahaha. just wait and see things urself.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE BOUND TO COME BACK WITH NOTHING.

QUOTE ME, FROM NOW ON, YOU WILL BE EXPERIENCING DISAPPOINTMENT.

I HAVE CAUSED YOU, EVEN IN THE SPIRITUAL REIGHN YOU ARE CAUSED, YOU MUST APPOLOGISE BEFORE I REVOKE MY CAUSE.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
mad man

Quote:
frustated man

Quote:
u a getting more crazy, please go to a mental home

Quote:
mad fool again

Quote:
ur getting crazier by the day

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
POOR MAN LIKE YOU GO AND DIE.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
That is why you have not made money assssssssssshooooooooolllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeee

Quote:
small boy,make you look for money make you be like us.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Everybody knows that you are a disgrace to your family, JUST GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER'S SMELLING *DELETED* LIKE U HAVE BEEN DOING SECRETLY. HHMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Is your sister still a prostitute or you have converted her back to your permanent Girlfriend?
SHAMELESS FAMILY

Quote:
Why should i stop, have you forgottten the day you were caught FUCKING your mother and your sister in your father's room?
Your sister was sucking your Dick.
How do you feel when you are making love to members of your family?
You shameless he GOAT.
Your Mother and your sister has the same smelling Odour in thier Vagina.
Very soon they will go for SMELLING competition.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
TELL YOUR MOTHER I STILL LOVE HER I SLEPT WITH YOUR ON THE 5/OF AUGUST SHE
TOOK IN OF YOU I TOLD HER THAT I AM NOT THE ONE WHO PREGNATED HER BECAUSE
SHE WAS A HARLOT AND SHE WAS FRIENDING ONE HUSSA MEN FROM SOKOTO AS OF THAT
TIME SO I KNOW THAT SHE WILL BELIEVE ME TODAUY THAT YOU ARE A BASTARD SON
FROM SOKOTO MAN. IN FACT IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU IN THIS LIFE AND
THE LIFE TO COME BORN BASTARD FROM
SOKOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR ARE A MAN MAN YOUR INSANITY WILL NEVERB BE CURED FOR EVER AND EVER .

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Since it is your wish to curse ur fellow guyman God will visit you with your wickedness.All you said about me will express itself practical in your life in next 7days.
The word has gone forth and will never return back void but will accomplish that in which it was sent to do.
1,you you will continue begging food.
2, you will be a mockery amoung your pears.
So shall it be in the name of the lord.
Curse shall follow you remaining days of your life.

Cut and paste a mugu:

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you can never be a father and a woman

he's quite intelligent, isn't he?

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this back after a mass lad email I sent in which I'm trying a pretty new and bold modality.. Wink ..struck a nerve I reckon..but I'm hopeful more favourable responses from the others..he he.. Rolling Eyes

[email protected]

Quote:
MOTHER FUXKER WHITE OYIBO.
NEVER EVERENDS THIS SPAM AGAIN IN LFE TO ME
MONKEY CHIMPAZE. FUCKS OFF OK!!!!!! PORR MANB.

Anybody know what a OYIBO is???

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fanny Plunge wrote:
Anybody know what a OYIBO is???

Afaik its "white man".

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BOY I KNOW YOU HAVE NO WORK TO DO .
POOR MAN.
AND YOU WILL REMAIN POOR ALL THE DAY OF YOUR LIFE.

SO STOP THIS MESS PLS.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FUCK OFF DOG WITH HIV.

Quote:
YOU DONT HAVE JOB WHY?

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Onye Ara!
Make u stay there they suck women pussy. Make u know go fine ur lavel. Igbos are great hurslers. Ehu gambia.Idiot.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
You are a *DELETED*
a wolf

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I don;t have time for you because every body has known you as fool, frustrated *DELETED* that slept with his mother and around with her sisters shameless being.
I will never ever reply you because you are a curse to ur world.
Remain cursed fooled forever and ever rebuked.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
i received you mail i understand that your wiil never be a rich in this earth and let me told i want you to be rich

Quote:
fuck your father and your mother ok and that

you sister that already fuck cj

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You are a fool for continuing to mail me OLOSHI BASTARD I WILL SURELY FUCK EVERY FEMALE MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY...

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ihem mbu bu obira igbum buo onewya. you will kill yourself oneday.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you will die for noting

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Hi there,
You scored half out of 10 alright, dont be down.Just be studious ok.

Corrections for Your grammatical Blunders.

Mistake(s) Correction

1.Idiot Idiotic
2.Then Chimpansy than a chimpansy
3.Stipid Stupid(Just Like You)
4.illiterate Ilitterate(Just Like You)
5.High Q I.Q(Yours is very Low)

I did this for you at no cost.

Dont worry, people like you cant match my kind.

One Love Brother.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
na beta ogun go kill ur mama and ur papa na me tell u say make u nor sabi find moni for net,foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool and ur family tooooo goat if i catch u naz me go personnally kill u.becos u don fuck up with a bull ok

Quote:
my boyz dey come for u okif dm catch u u go die motherfucker.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo DON COPY AN PASTE THESE INSULTING RESPONDERS TO UR EMAIL BCC FIELD Laughing :
[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR FATHER LAP,YOUR MAMA BIG TOTO,YORUBA GOAT LIKE..

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU FUCKING BASTARD, YOU GO AHEAD AND GET FUCKED BY YOUR DOGGY MOTHER, YOUR TOUTISH FATHER WAS FOUND FUCKING A DEAD OLD LAYER (FOUL) AND WAS BANISHED FROM YOUR COUNTRY DUE TO LACK OF MAN HOOD.

GO AHEAD AND DIG YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER'S GRAVE,

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YORUBA GOAT LIKE YOU,IDIOT,NO BI YOUR BROTHER DEY KILL THIS COUNTRY?

YOU SAY MAKE WE NO MAKE DOLLARS AND POUNDS FOOL!

HOW YOU TAKE GET GMAIL ACCOUNT ANIMAL,YOU ARE A POOR MAN,I KNOW EVEN KNOW HOW THIS MY JOB TAKE ENTER YOUR BOX,NA FOR WHITE MEN WEY DEY GREEDY NO BE FOR POOR,HUNGRY,NIGERIAN LIKE YOU,YORUBA GOAT.

IF WRITE ME AGAIN,I WILL ENTER OKIJA SHIREN FOR YOU.IDIOT AND SACRIFICE YOU THERE.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MAY GOD BE WITH YOU THANK VERY MUCH MAY THE LORD BLESS U. MR. WISE MAN.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
na so you dey insult your mama and baba for house,idiot.pussy world.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Stupidf Babatunde Amoda,

Go to heal with your inteier family godfinish your genarection.

Krezzy *DELETED*.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
fuck you guy
your are just a jobles man , you will just remen poor in all the day of your life stupid boy i am from igbo land in imo state of nigeria fuck your mother

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
O BOY HOW FAR TRY CALL ME

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
poor man go die for your self no be me go kill you

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Old boy!!! which kind mail bi this?? why do you beheve like MUGU? idoit! Instated of ask for my contact, don't you know that i can be of your help tomorrow?? Nigeria FOOL!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Ezibida akpamu dika gi kitikpa gbagbuo nnegi
stupid boy fuck your mama and you familly all and remenber i know you very well so if you want to try me i will give you one bulet in not more than 350 naira so dont try me ok.
i send mail to your box if you are intrested you tell me or if not you forget it never you insult me again ok or else you will see the senior brother to rev father .
fuck you and i will trething you till i kill you.
Oddeeh like you.

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] , [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Mortar x5
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:
nne gi!!!chineke kpokua nne gi na nna gi okwu. Stupid idiot!!!
DEFINETELY YOU WILL CRAWL LIKE A SNAKE BEFORE YOUR
FINAL DEATH.I PROMISE YOU ALL THAT.

... and two minutes later:
Quote:
OUR PAPA DON'T DIE BEFORE?IF YES,HE WILL STILL DIE AGAIN IN HIS GRAVE

For it is HE! Never been insulted by HIM before Wink
[email protected] wrote:
I BU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!
IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] wrote:
from now on...............you will continue to experience untimely death in your generation.
Evil spirit visit you.

[email protected] wrote:
ok
Confused

For it is HER! Another first Wink
mariam abacha <[email protected]> wrote:
may god punish your generation from begining to the end as you have enough time to talk nonsense,bastard idiot like you.god go punish your mama toto.

[email protected] wrote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO NA SOSO WATER NA WATIN CAUSE AM NA PRIK CAUSE AM YOU BE BASYERD
OLAE MOTO JAM U AND UR PAPA UR MAMA.

YOU ARE THE MOST HOPELES AND USELESS COMPOUND FOOL I HAVE NEVER HEARD
OF WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ON TO YOU AND YOUR USELESS FAMILY YOU MR IDIOT
MUGU MAN.

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED SHARIA WILL SOON TAKE YOUR LIFE FOOOOOOOL
TERRORIST LIKE YOU EKPA OLODO,DAMBROBA KA SHEGE.

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
SEE STUPID IGBO MAN LIKE U NAIM WAN TEACH PERSON BOOK. U FUCKING BORN TRADER. EWU,ATURU,EWE, NNUNU,OKE,CHINCHI,IJIJI,NWA-NKPI,

WITH MY CONFIRMATION OF YOUR TRUE NAMES AS MENTIONED ABOVE,YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT I AM SOME ONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL
AND NEVER YOU REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE.IDIOT.

BE WARNED,WHEN NEXT YOU SEE MAIL THAT'S NOT MEANT FOR YOU, JUST FORGET IT AND LET THOSE WHO DESIRE IT COME BACK

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU WILL SOON DIE.
ALUSI OKIJA GA EGBU GI IN SEVEN DAYS TIME.
IYI AKPU GA EGBU GI TOO
HOW DO YOU FIND MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND WRITE THIS TO ME?

GOD WHO DO ALL THINGS WILL KEEP YOU IN CONDITION THAT YOU WILL NOT SEE EVEN HEAR.
EWU YOU ARE NOTTING

Quote:
u will see your dead must

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER.

NAME ANU NKITA.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ur mama toto=ur sister toto=hunfary dey look in mama totoMMMMMM

Quote:
PAPA MAMA TOTO

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
oh my friend why are you so stupid which pat of village you came from

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE BOUND TO COME BACK WITH NOTHING.

QUOTE ME, FROM NOW ON, YOU WILL BE EXPERIENCING DISAPPOINTMENT.

I HAVE CAUSED YOU, EVEN IN THE SPIRITUAL REIGHN YOU ARE CAUSED, YOU MUST APPOLOGISE BEFORE I REVOKE MY CAUSE.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
please keep your motther *DELETED* free for me and otu your sisters for me because i will like to fulk all yoursisters and your mother on my arrival to get you your fulken share arsoul bushit.

i know that you are a very poor gay that is why you have the time to smell your mother pussy and your sisters own too so keep it up you big fool you will be in that country for many years without any achievement so keep watching plate for people because i know is my tturn for you to watch my plate soon when i come over.

big fool,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, big fool;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; otu nne gi very sweet

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
IDIT,YOU NO GO GO HUSSLE.DE THERE DE TROUBLE SOMEBODY WEY DE FIND HM BELLE.EWU ZOO

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BOY!
YOU ARE RISKING YOUR LIFE,I AM VERY MUCH CLOSE TO
YOU,BE VERY CAREFUL BEFORE YOU FACE DANGER.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
mad man

Quote:
U CAN EVEN SPELL UR NAME, IS THAT THE SPELLING OF HUMFREY HA HA HA BIG FOOL

Quote:
mad fool ha ha ha

A handful of mugus helps the insults go round Laughing :
[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

anta <[email protected]>wrote;

Quote:
who made you doctor?You piece of shit i will make moneysoon and you will be there when i will begiven a chieftaincy title ochiri ozu 1 of ibo land.Idiot keep yourself busy doing abortion God will judge you soon.

and...after one reply,
Quote:
thought you said,you are a doctor but i have never seen am ideal man like you.Am a busy person ok and I dont have time for your crabbs piss off che che loko

[email protected], wrote,
Quote:
mad man

[email protected] wrote;
Quote:
Your are nothing but a fool,You are nobody in your family.

and after a quick reply mail;
Quote:
Foolish Doctor,Foolish toto,your father is fool,your mother is fool,you and all your members of your families are fools,
You will die without collecting one dollar from the white men.
hungry will kill you over there, you will suffer die.You will stay whereever you are for sixty years befor they will depot you come back empty hand.

[email protected] wrote;
Quote:
YOU ARE NTHING BUT A BASTARD
YOUR FATHER IS DIETH
AND YOUR MOTHER ALSO DIES LAST WEEK
AND YOUR OWN DATE IS AT HAND .I THINK YOU WILL NOT LIVE AND SEE THE END OF THIS MONTH

BASTARD

FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

and again one response;
Quote:
no wonther before your mother consived you.she was my girl frend0.i fook her mor than a dog.you stupid animal that is why you are behaving like animal

rimember your name
fooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

but know they are insultive

I really want to know why you have picked on email and keep writing me with all these abusive and embarrassing words

THANKS FOR PLAYING ME AS A GMAIL MAN
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic