SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This forum

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
segun
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello. My name is Segun Oshodi and I am from Nigeria. I am currently studying to be a doctor in a London teaching hospital. I work long hours for not much pay. I believe I am being exploited but someday, I will return to my country with a good education and the ability to help my people.

I came across this site with Google. Although I do not condone criminality of any kind, I am very saddened to see the attitude of the people in this forum. You are stereotyping people from my country and from West Africa generally. Its like saying that all Muslims are terrorists or all Irishmen are stupid. This is not true.

Please remember the words of Bob Marley, "a hungry man is an angry man". The poor people of Africa are hungry and they have been exploited, abused and had their land and possessions taken away by westerners. Please do not blame them too much for this crime that only targets the greedy. It is not their fault that they are starving.
Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who says we only target nigerian scammers?

Quote:
Please do not blame them too much for this crime that only targets the greedy

You sir are an idiot.

Subzero
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so starving justifies scamming people ? ( if they would use the money which they pay the internet cafe for food they might not be starving)

and how about the old ladies ? mothers on benefits and 4 children to feed ?

no to mention the use of Famous people ( Carles Soludo/Mariam Abacha) who have nothing to do with this.

let not even get started about th euse of a certain person who has died of cancer and is now abused but YOUR countrymen to scam people out of there hard earned money.

So please do not start the shit that it is our fault and they are innocent.

Last edited by Subzero on Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Segun, the people scamming are NOT poor people, they are walking around wearing gold watches and chains, the scammers are not starving, 90% of Nigerians earn less that $2 per day, but the scammers sending these email can afford to spend all day and all night in internet cafes that charge $6 per hour to use the internet, not the mark of a poor man is it, instead of starving as you claim they are when they are not, why don't they stay out of the internet cafe and but food with the money instead!!!

Scammers are pure scum and you know it, don't make pathetic excuses for them based on rubbish.

Nobody is being stereotyped either, the fact that almost all 419 scam emails are sent mostly from Nigeria and other Western African countries is NOT stereotyping, it's simply that those places are where the scam emails are coming from.

Quote:

Please do not blame them too much for this crime that only targets the greedy.

Incorrect, Nigerian 419ers DO NOT target only greedy people, they target the young, the old, the sick, the mentally ill, the disabled, they target anyone they think they can scam, they say they scam to get back at the white westerners for what happened to their forefathers during the slavery days, so please explain to me why they scam other Africans, they are not white, explain why they scam Indians, explain why they scam Pakistanis, explain why they scam the Chinese, please do explain why they scam those people who are NOT white, yet they always use slavery as an excuse, you really are full of shit Segun.

Not all scams are based on greed, most are in fact based on the goodwill and gullibility on the victim, lottery scams are not based on greed, charity scams are not based on greed, dating scams are not based on greed, yet these are all scams sent out daily by Nigerians and other African coiuntries.

How can you say you are being exploited in your doctor training, you are in the same boat as all other trainee doctors whether theya re black or white, you all do long hours for the same pay whilst training, so how the hell are you being exploited, if you don't like it here in the UK and feel you are exploited, go somewhere else where you do like it Rolling Eyes

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Subzero
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Segun,

If you give me some more information regarding your personal details i can get you a one way ticket back home if you like.

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Segun, you are the kind of person that Nigeria needs - someone willing to put in the hours and the hardship to better yourself and become an asset to your country and your people, to better their lives and make a brighter future. Nigeria needs more people like you!

The 419 scammers who work out of Nigeria are the reverse. They are greedy and conniving criminals without conscience, who don't give a moment's thought for the future of any but themselves, and drag Nigeria further down the path of corruption and despair.

Segun, don't waste your pity on the criminals. They don't deserve it.

I wish you success in your chosen career.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Bogbot
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have 3 words for you:

WE TARGET SCAMMERS

And they scam your own people.

P.S. Well said SP Cool

usm
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The poor people of Africa are hungry and they have been exploited, abused and had their land and possessions taken away by westerners

I do a lot of work tracing back credit card fraud to the source & would you believe me if I tell you that 90% of all the fraud is committed by the people you have referred to above. This isn't in their home country - this is in my country where they have been taken in to escape the terrors they faced in their own country - where it is guaranteed that their children will not go hungry - yet they still engage with fraud & scams. So enlighten me on how that fits into your statement??
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Segun, please take a bit of time to browse around this site. You will see that we are not a racist bunch, targeting people from Nigeria. Problem here is that a lot of these emails are sent from Nigeria. If they came out of France, or the States or any other country, we would be happy to bait these people as well. We bait criminals, not Nigerians, unless they are Nigerian criminals.

I don't think the people sending me these scam emails are hungry people at all. A hungry person would buy bread, vegetables, orange juice, anything edible, not online time. They spend their money on computer time in the internet cafe, some even have a computer at home.

Why do you say you are being exploited? Being a student is hard anywhere. When I was studying, I had two parttime jobs to pay for my education. Sure, I occasionally complained, but in the end I knew that that was what I had to do to get some job security and provide a good life for my family.

You make it sound as if your background has something to do with being exploited. You are a student and as a medical student you are on the bottom of the food chain in any hospital. You work long days for little pay. Well, welcome to the real world. You will reap what you sow in the end. That's just the way it works.

Hope that cleared some stuff up for you. And right now, I am baiting quite a few lads from Nigeria and other parts of Africa, but also two from Russia, and one from the USA. I am an equal opportunity baiter.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't often come into personal contact with people from West Africa, but the last Nigerian I spoke to a couple of months ago (the boyfriend of a friend's daughter) had freely admitted to him that he had a second freelance job in an internet cafe in London. Do I need to spell out what that second job was? Unfortunately, due to my personal involvement with the family I could not sort him out.

I don't care what colour a persons skin is or where they come from. A scammer is a scammer and should be treated with the same distain as any other criminal. There are unfortunately millions of starving people on this planet but some of them retain the dignity to try and better themselves through hard work and education. So make the most of your education in this country and then go back to your own and hopefully make a difference there.

TS

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saying we target Nigerians is pretty much the same argument as those who say we target black people, which has been done to death on here.

Bullshit.

If I get 419 letters from Green people living in Pieland, I'll bait them.

The fact that a high %ge of the 419s I get seem to come from black people in Nigeria is hardly my fault, is it? Rolling Eyes

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
madhatter73
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got some tunnel vision there pal... I get scam email from all over the planet and I bait each and every one of them back, regardless of race, creed or origin.

How mush is my % of that $2 Millions Dollars in one years? - Mus@ Tundre

i cannot repply your email again and i will put your email to sparm as from now you *DELETED* ashole. - denn1s fr@nk
beenyboy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Segun,

I have work long hours for not much pay. why do you feel that you are being exploited for being trained in a profession?

I can honestly say that i have been very hungry and gone for a couple of days on a bowl of porridge because my parents (who worked all the hours God sent) could only afford that, and that is in the UK, not some African Country.
Did i revert to becoming a criminal? NO
Did i steal from Old people, sick people, those that could least afford it? NO
Did i steal from anyone? NO.

I worked hard at any job i had, I cleaned toilets and floors to get money.
I am now working in a good job that pays well, after years of learning the trade and WORKING at it.
I came across this site because someone tried to scam me - i now bait anyone and everyone who tries any kind of scam. I have baited Black Nigerians, Thais and Chinese, Russians, Romanians and British. I don't care what their colour is, what their religion is or what their country is - i have no respect for the scum and will do my best to waste their time and money.
Not all Nigerians are criminals i totally agree, but those who are are fair game.

Take a look around this site and you will see many people from around the world united in a fight against criminals.

Cheers,

Beeny

Mr Chen .... I an ill having SARS.....Thank you so much for bringing me back into a kind of better lives to day through your wonderful advised to implement the (LEMSIP) as you prescribe it to me last November

Cellphone Mortar x10
Andrea Smith - fack u bitch

Tiddles - MIAOW!

Barister Robert Clay -YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A TOUT AND ALL THIS WILL YOU HAVE BEEN WASTING MY TIME AND MY MONEY,JUST THANK YOUR GOD THAT YOU DID NOT FALL MUGU,OTHERWISE,I WOULD HAVE EATEN YOU RAW BASTARED.
FUCK YOU AND SUCK MY DEM ASS,FOOL.YOU THINK THAT I AM NOT SAMART AT DOING MY JOB.
Kryton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Segun,
at the risk of repeating what has been said time and time again scammers do not just target greedy people.

The absolute opposite is true.

Scammers choose weak targets because it is easier to get money from them. They are usually trying to get (relatively) small amounts of money in a very easy way. They do not try to scam Bill Gates for millions of dollars, they try to scam the poor old pensioner Joe Bloggs out of his few thousand dollars pension.

Besides even if they did target greedy people I don't see how that would justify it.

With my as yet short experience in this 'game' I have already learned in no uncertain what scammers target. I have all sorts of characters, from greedy rich people to penniless sick people who will have to borrow money to send to the scammer.

The scammers invariably steer clear of any of the characters that is not weak.

When I pick up a bait I hardly ever know from which country he or she is, though when I do check it does appear quite obvious that most (but not all) of them are from inside Nigeria. That is not my fault, unless you are expecting me to check who they are and then drop them if I find that they are from Nigeria.

>>> squeeeel >>>>thankfully someone pulled the emergency brake as these kind of comments get me into free wheeling rant mode.

Just one last short comment - Segun, please pay more attention to what exactly we are doing and do not come to hasty conclusions.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

segun,
How dare you come here and poop in our forums. Evil or Very Mad

If, as you state, you are studying to be a doctor you should, at least, have the intelligence to do a little research before making a diagnosis.
A little reading following links on our homepage will demonstrate quite clearly that the aim of this site is to frustrate, humiliate and otherwise attack scammers; criminals who are only intent on stealing money from others.
We make no distinction concerning nationality.
As others have stated above - we just target scammers (criminals).
The fact that your country is so corrupt and probably has more active scammers than any other is of no concern to us.

I respectfully suggest that your anger is put to good use towards lobbying your ineffectual politicians and law enforcement agencies to rid the world of the menace that emanates from your homeland.
That advice is good for anyone of any nationality concerned about the menace of scammers.

[Note of caution]
segun would not be the first to sign up here to troll the forums and try to provoke us.
However, the opinions given in this thread are valid whether the OP has genuine concerns or not and would explain the situation clearly to any casual vistor.
So, segun, back to your studies. Your country needs you.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Segun-

Welcome to the Eater. Sorry you came with such a nice collection of pre-conceived notions, but you have made the right first step in letting your complaint out in the open.

Now the other side of your education can begin.

There are millions of people in the world who would love nothing more than for Nigeria, and other West African countries, to be rid of these criminal elements. There are several actual live Nigerians who are members of this community- some of them working inside of Nigeria, some of them working elsewhere in the world, but all of them with the same goal of helping to bring an end to this national shame. There is no acceptable justification for being an internet scammer. There is no historical wrong that can be righted by stealing the entire life savings of someone and buying yourself flash goods, whores and a moment or two of the criminal's high life. There are also people who care deeply about Nigeria here, I count myself amongst them, as I grew up there. My rage against these criminal bastards, and the core motivation that drives my participation in baiting comes from their destruction of an entire society by their criminal acts, and the impunity with which they throw out hollow rationales like- "oh, the Western man made us slaves, so we are righteous in scamming him", or the ever-popular "this only targets the greedy, and they should be punished".

Wrong.

In the overwhelming majority of cases, slaves were sold out by their own people, the ancestors of the same bastards who are selling out their country today. And the list of potential targets described above is accurate- it has been proven time and time again that the scammer will encourage a victim who has lost everything to find just that one last payment to clear the demurrage fees, even if it means a spouse would die for lack of money to pay for medicine, or if it means the single mother would lose her house, if it means that the orphan would lose every cent in the world... no my friend- the scammer thinks of only one thing- his own personal greed.

And there is no valid moral argument that justifies that.

I respect you for doing what you are doing- I pray that there would be a million Seguns willing to work hard as you to accomplish an extraordinary goal, and take the fruits of that work back to make your homeland stronger and a better place. But please don't ask me to accept the flash bastards of Festac Town as victims or somehow morally entitled to destroy lives- they aren't. They are the wicked and the evil, and Bob Marley would have been repulsed by their actions- he was not a racist who threw out arguments that used deeply flawed and ethically empty historical arguments to justify gangster behavior. Marley spoke to one love, and the universiality of Man, and a world where we could all get together and love one another, not a world where some can rob others, where the beserker can feed on the weak for his own greed.

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
M_Saeed_Al_Sahhaf
Elite Baiter

Location: Originally Baghdad, Iraq (There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!) Now UK GMT+1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

segun wrote:
I came across this site with Google.

Curious to know what exactly you were googling?

segun wrote:
You are stereotyping people from my country and from West Africa generally.

Utter BS, we do not allow such stereotyping on this site, we make the point that the majority of Nigerians are hard working and honest.

Geography is not my strong point but the last time I looked Eastern Europe was nowhere near West Africa.

Its scammers we target not people from West Africa.

segun wrote:
Please do not blame them too much for this crime that only targets the greedy. It is not their fault that they are starving.

Bollocks, its supposedly educated people like you excusing this crime that ensures any Nigerian trying to set up a legitimate cyber business is unlikely to succeed. When most of the email traffic from Nigeria is scam how can they compete?

I'm also active in victim warning, very few that I see are "greedy". Was the woman who agreed to help a "dying woman" by adopting her children greedy? Was she greedy to scrimp and save and send every penny she could to educate her "adopted children", to feed them and try to bring them to the states?

Was the desperate parents who needed money to pay for the treatment of their sick kids "greedy" to accept a "charitable" donation? When the cheque was larger than expected by "accident", were they "greedy" to send the "extra" back? Were they "greedy" when the bank told them the cheque was a fake and took all of the money back? Were they greedy???????????

Are the people who send donations to fake charities greedy???????

And starving, don't make me laugh. The scammers are from the educated elite of Nigeria, they've had the best education, they have the language skills and they have the IT skills. What do they do with them? Do they work to make the country richer and more prosperous? No, they run scams.

I am writing this mail having received a great shock at the Money Gram today the shock was so devastating and embarrasing that i felt like a small boy before the Money Gram Agent who felt that i should have being sure of the transaction before coming to the Money Gram after 4th attemt to collect the fund with out success.

it would be a very big disappointment to me if my husbands wish is not accomplished before I finally kiss the bouket

Fake Bank Kills
Cayman Islands x 4 United Kingdom x 27 Isle Of Man Ivory Coast x 5 Nigeria x 3 Switzerland x 2 Canada Bahamas, The Netherlands x 15 United States x 3 Spain x 3 Israel x 4 United Nations x 3 Serbia and Montenegro x 5 Mugu Reseller Mortar x14
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps you would like to deal with the 157 victims of oesophageal cancer I am currently baiting. Admittedly not all of them are from Nigeria but they are using what is called a "Nigerian 419 Advanced Fee" format. I did not invent that term nor did anyone else here, it is a product of a) Nigeria's penal code number and b) the propensity of your people to perpetrate this kind of fraud. There are probably several hundred thousand of your fellow countrymen monstly in Nigeria but also scattered across the globe in London, Amsterdam and Toronto to name but three major osurces of this evil crime. But Nigerians are by no means alone in this, scams of the "Nigerian 419 advanced fee fraud" type occur wherever people can freely access the internet.

Lets get back to the people I am currently dealing with, apart from being total scumbags before they even put pen to paper or finger to keyboard these people ARE NOT preying on the "greedy or foolish westerner" they are preying on your compassion christian charity and love in order to cheat you out of your hard earned money (you obviously know what that means if you are learning to be a doctor in this or any other country, hard earned means actually working!).

They use picture stolen from the website that now is run by the family and widow of the late Doctor Larry Sheingorn. They use the tragedy of a real person who has now died to perpetrate their evil wickedness

AND YOU SUPPORT THESE BASTARDS?

That makes you sir no better than them in my opinion

I'm just a stupid troll.

Last edited by Marvin on Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orinoco!
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in case you are a doctor in training Segun, please look at these examples of what others have stated already.

This first one is quite long, so maybe just skip to the end. Excellent pay back on a caucasian scammer. Race or origin are of no importance to baiters.

http://www.419eater.com/html/martins_davis.htm

Check out this one, and see the pic that was sent back. These guys don't look all that poor to me.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81392

Ok, this one will probably really upset you, but it is a prime example of scammers quite happy to take money from the poor. My knowledge of African history is not all that great, but I think I might have heard about a bunch of refugees from Darfur exploiting Nigeria.

http://yeawhatever.catholiccall.org/chadsafari/chadsafari.html

I truely hope you are training to be a dr, I work with several Nigerians, and they are hard working, friendly people.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he might be gone.

Why dont we all just leave this to slide off the bottom of the page?

I don�t have more than six <B><U>mouths</u></b> to live on this sinful earth. --Mother Tina smith
Raoul Duke
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am currently studying to be a doctor in a London teaching hospital. I work long hours for not much pay. I believe I am being exploited

You, the nursing staff of the NHS and most of the population of the UK!

Quote:
Please remember the words of Bob Marley, "a hungry man is an angry man"

I don't remember Tuff Gong promoting crime and violence as methods of bringing down 'Babylon'.

Nor would he support scamming and associated crime if he were alive today.
segun
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your replies to my message are very telling. I'm an not an idiot. I already have a degree in medicine, MBChB, but I want to specialise. I did not say that only I was being exploited. All my fellow students are being exploited, black, white, male and female. Most of my colleagues are not from the UK, they come from all over the world. I am not interested in the money, I have enough, but I am often treated like more a bell boy than a doctor. I work for fifteen hours most every day and so do all the trainee doctors. Yes, we have a lot to learn but when you are falling asleep, learning is much more difficult.

I also said that I did not condone criminality of any kind. What you do not seem to understand is that nobody is born a criminal. They are made into criminals by their circumstances. If you do not understand these circumstances and only take the outcome at face value then you are burying your head in the sand. You want to treat the symptoms instead of the root of the problem. I am not trying to justify their acts or make excuses for these people but I think that humiliating them is more about satisfying your own egotism and narcissism than any real sense of public duty. The way that you display your trophies with pride and wallow in your own cleverness would take Melanie Klein to explain, not me. It is similar to shooting wild animals only for the sport and not the meat.

Yes, I will eventually go back to Nigeria to help my people whether they are criminals or not. I wish I could bring with me better hope and understanding of their many problems in addition to my medical skills but no doctor can cure everybody. Someday when you need a doctor badly, me and my fellows will not be there, they will all have gone home.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
They are made into criminals by their circumstances.

Totally wrong. Have you ever heard of "free will"? You say that you are not an idiot? I strongly disagree.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What you do not seem to understand is that nobody is born a criminal. They are made into criminals by their circumstances.

Nobody is born fat/thin/straight /gay/criminal/honest, they MAKE CHOICES that results in them turning out thay way. Noone MAKES anyone be a criminal.

Quote:
Someday when you need a doctor badly, me and my fellows will not be there, they will all have gone home.

Good, It is a great wrong that people like yourself abandon the country of their birth in search of mammon, leaving those countries with too few Doctors and far too many sick people, when we have plenty.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

segun wrote:
I did not say that only I was being exploited.

Oh yes you did say YOU were being exploited, see your quote below where you state quite clearly "I" am being exploited Rolling Eyes

segun wrote:
Hello. My name is Segun Oshodi and I am from Nigeria. I am currently studying to be a doctor in a London teaching hospital. I work long hours for not much pay. I believe I am being exploited but someday, I will return to my country with a good education and the ability to help my people.

segun wrote:
You want to treat the symptoms instead of the root of the problem.

How pathetic, so ignore the scammers sending hundreds of thousands of scam emails out of Nigeria and other parts of Africa every day, and deal with people replying to them, well sorry fool, just dont send the fucking emails out in the first place Evil or Very Mad

segun wrote:
I am not trying to justify their acts or make excuses for these people

Yes you are, that is exactly what you are doing!

segun wrote:
I think that humiliating them is more about satisfying your own egotism and narcissism than any real sense of public duty.

Totally wrong again, we get them to take photos and sendiong them on long journeys to waste their time and their money, while they are being baited that is time where they could have been scamming real victims instead of baiters pretending to be victims. We laugh at them because they are mugu scumbags, we also get a sense of duty from doing it, do you have anyu idea how many real victims we advise about scammers on other sites like Scam Patrol? Thousands of victims have been warned, many of whom hd sent large amounts of money, some others small amounts, so had not yet sent money but had done research and asked us to confirm the scam, we have saved victims probably in the millions of dollars now by the work we do here and on other sites

segun wrote:
I will eventually go back to Nigeria to help my people whether they are criminals or not. I wish I could bring with me better hope and understanding of their many problems in addition to my medical skills but no doctor can cure everybody. Someday when you need a doctor badly, me and my fellows will not be there, they will all have gone home

So you are the exploiter, NOT the exploited! Get your skills here in the UK and then go back to your own country, stop whining like a little bitch about being exploited, every trained doctor whether british or foreign does long hours and has little pay, that's what happens when you are a trainee.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic