SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A1fred and his lawyer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
waneking
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a lad on the go, usual modality (he works in a bank with an account with $7million in it).

so he's got me in touch with his lawyer (A1freds alter-ego), who surprise want to be paid up front. So i dropped him a form to fill in as money transfers from Canada require forms now, to trace where money is going from and to.

A1freds lawyer wasn't playing ball and refused to fill out the form (provided me with some of the worst fake passports and IDs though), so i said i was contacting a new lawyer in his region who is willing to fill out the forms.

This lawyer will be a scammer (played by me), but i need the following:
1) an email account for him that is IP free (i think another Gmail account might be suspicious)
2) a translator for mugu speak as i intend to bring in U$m&n B3ll0 to dish out some threats, is this one best http://mugu-speak.elite-mail.org/MuguSpeak.htm ?

Quote:
A1fred,

I only just recieved your email. I have told the lawyer that because he was unable to fill out the form I did not need him anymore. My new lawyer filled out the forms overnight and I have agreed to send him an upfront payment tomorrow.

3lla

Quote:
Hello 3lla,
Thanks for the update.
You see, you are trying to make things difficult for us. Like I have told you, Contacting another lawyer different from the person introduced to you by the bank will not help this transaction a great deal. You said you've contacted another lawyer who has filled the form and sent it to you. I want you to know that if the lawyer that you've contacted is not a government accredited lawyer as instructed by the bank, the bank may not accept that he signs the transfer bond. You must not have to make any mistake that would cost us dearly. I want you to forward to me the personal data of the new lawyer so that I will make investigation about him. I mean you should let me have his email address, telephone number and Residencial address. I must have to find out his capability in handling this transaction before you send any money to him for this transaction.
I look forward to receive this information today.
Thanks,
A1f.

meanwhile i'm winding up the lawyer (he was wrinting normally before but now he's SHOUTING).

Quote:
ATTENTION: 3LLA VERL4Y.

RE: CERTIFICATE OF INHERITANCE OBTAINED.

THE ABOVE SUBJECT MATTER REFERS.

I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT THE CERTIFICATE OF INHERITANCE WHICH I DID ASK THE INLAND REVENUE OFFICE SINCE LAST WEEK TO GET READY FOR ME IS NOW READY. I WAS CALLED THIS MORNING TO COME AND PICK IT UP AND I HAVE IT WITH ME RIGHT NOW. I SPENT $320 TO HAVE IT BUT I WILL RELEASE IT FOR SO THAT IT WOULD BE USED BY YOUR NEW ATTORNEY. YOU CAN SEND MY MONEY TO ME AS SOON AS YOUR FUND IS PAID INTO YOUR ACCREDITED BANK ACCOUNT. THIS WOULD ASSIST YOU ENOUGH IN FACILITATING THE PROCESS OF THE TRANSFERING OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUND. THEREFORE YOU SHOULD LET YOUR NEW ATTORNEY KNOW ABOUT THIS. GIVE HIM MY ADDRESS AND MY TELEPHONE NUMBER AND ASK HIM TO COME TO MY OFFICE AND PICK IT UP.

BE INFORMED THAT TODAY COMPLETES THE DEADLINE GIVEN TO YOU BY THE BANK AND I HAVE ALSO HELPED IN ASKING THE BANK TO GIVE YOU 5 MORE DAYS TO ROUND THINGS UP AND IT HAS BEEN APPROVED.

I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.

YOUR FAITHFULLY,

BARR. UD3.

Quote:
Dear BARR. UD3,

I wish you had contacted me before spending $320 on the certificate. I cannot send you this money until i have that form to give to the attendant at the western union, as he will not allow the transaction to take place.

I have started correspondance with another solicitor in your area who is willing to complete these forms so that the inhereitance can be transfered.

I am sorry that this did not work out for us.

God bless,

3lla

Quote:

RE: CERTIFICATE OF INHERITANCE OBTAINED.

PLEASE YOU SHOULD NOT MISUNDERSTAND ME. I HAVE PAID FOR THIS CERTIFICATE ON LAST FRIDAY AND I DID NOT KNOW THAT THINGS WOULD GET TO THIS POINT INBETWEEN US. I DID NOT MAKE ANY REQUEST THAT YOU SHOULD SENT THIS FUND TO ME IMMEDIATELY EITHER, RATHER I HAVE SAID THAT YOU CAN SEND IT TO ME AS SOON AS YOU ARE THROUGH WITH YOUR INHERITANCE FUND.

Quote:
Dear Barr Peter D4niel Ud3,

If you can fill out the forms the Western Union Require then I can continue to use your services and I will pay the other barrister for the work he has done thus far.

I am fine with waiting to pay you until after the transfer of the inheritance, however at some point forms will be needed to be filled out.

3lla

Last edited by waneking on Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fastmail.fm is another IP-free mail service.
Alternatively, open another GMail account and use This Modality to make it look like you're using yahoo.

This translator does west african pidgin or igbo, for all your Usm4n needs!

Oh, and it's not necessary to put mask tags around entire emails, just names or email addresses. Using it on large chunks of text uses lots of bandwidth.

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
Patrick Bateman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I employed a similar modality of retaining the services of my own lawyer. Luckily, my character's friend's dad is a lawyer, and he agreed to do me a favour and work on my case in his spare time. Therefore he is working at home and using his personal email address which is googlemail. This also explains why he can't make international phone calls.
The various officials that he has dealt with have not batted an eyelid. They've been too busy chasing around trying to claim the WU payment that he sent them. But that's a story for another day......
waneking
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A1fred is worried now, plenty of emails going to Ella, Ella has provided Alfred with her other african Lawyer's email addy

A1fred to my lawyer:
Quote:
Hello dear,
I AM SURE THAT YOUR DESIRE IS NOT TO DESTROY A JOB
THAT TOOK ME A HELL OF TIME TO BUILD...I AM SURE THAT
YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. I'M TALKING ABOUT ONE
ELLA VERLAY WHO SAYS SHE CONTACTED YOU TO ASSIST HIM
GET A JOB DONE HERE. I WOULD WANT US TO MEET AND TALK
ABOUT HOW TO HANDLE THIS BEFORE THINGS GETS OUTTA
HAND. YOU CAN CALL ME ON xxxxxxx OR YOU GIVE ME YOURS
TO CALL YOU IMMEDIATELY.
THANKS.

anyone care to give me an idea of what a guyman would reply to this (english and mugu versions so i know what i'm telling him). One thing i know i want to say is who the * are you calling dear!

Last edited by waneking on Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
KEEEEP OOOOOOFFFFFF DIS NA BI MAI JOB NAU. FO UR INFORMATIONS I DEY NO UR DIA.
waneking
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As windipops recomended:
from my lawyer to his
Quote:
KEEEEP OOOOOOFFFFFF DIS NA BI MAI JOB NAU.
FO UR INFORMATIONS I DEY NO UR DIA.

>Hello dear,
>I AM SURE THAT YOUR DESIRE IS NOT TO DESTROY A JOB
>THAT TOOK ME A HELL OF TIME TO BUILD...I AM SURE THAT
>YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. I'M TALKING ABOUT ONE
>ELLA VERLAY WHO SAYS SHE CONTACTED YOU TO ASSIST HIM
>GET A JOB DONE HERE. I WOULD WANT US TO MEET AND TALK
>ABOUT HOW TO HANDLE THIS BEFORE THINGS GETS OUTTA
>HAND. YOU CAN CALL ME ON 93709648 OR YOU GIVE ME YOURS
>TO CALL YOU IMMEDIATELY.
>THANKS

A1fred is in a panic now
Quote:
Hello Ella,
You should know that I lured you into this transaction and before you do anything, you must take instruction from me. I told you since yesterday not to send money to anyone until I find out what I need to find out and now you're saying that you've sent the money to the lawyer.
Anyway, you've got your money and you have the right to spend it the way you want most. But you should know that you're not doing the right thing. If you must contact another lawyer, you must at least tell the bank that introduced this man to you. And I can see through his or her number that he's not an indegenous lawyer and that is going to cause a whole lot of problem.

Quote:
A1fred,

I'm confused at the moment, what did you lure me into -I'm worried that i've sent money to Barrister XXX for the wrong reasons. However it was only $1000 so it's not a problem for me.

I would like a full explanation of your words:
"You should know that I lured you into this transaction".

I cannot see any difference between the Barristers. They both are claiming to be part of the CBT and part of the lawyer associations. The only difference was that XXX was able to fill out the forms required in Canada for Western Union Payments. That is the only reason I decided to go with XXX over XXX. Ude appeared to be lazy and wasn't willing to help me get round the legislation in Canada.

Also how can you tell that he is not Indegenous? He said he is based in Lagos, but travels frequently to Benin to deal with the CBT on issues such as these.

Can you speak to XXX and talk him round to just filling out the forms that way i can send him some money to get this process re-started? Otherwise we will just have to use XXX and see and hope he is able to finish this so we can collect the inheritance.
waneking
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That $1000 dollars 3lla paid her lawyer has really got A1freds back up

A1fred's reply to 3lla's other lawyer
Quote:
That's a smart one. To tell you that no one mess
around with me, the $1000 that you've got already will
buy you some problem that you will for money to solve
and you wont find. Hence you dont want this issue to
be settled ammicable so that what is for Tom would go
to Tom and to Tim, what's for him, there's no problem
but i'll tell you am from mbaise.

I'll need a translation on the second sentance pls. Who is Tom? or Tim for that matter.

Decent replies on a postcard please.

Last edited by waneking on Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
waneking
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No way is 3lla's Barrister gonna take that from A1fred

Quote:
SMOL BOI I CHOP UR DOLLA BICOS U CANNOT FILL FOR EASY FORM. WON FORM NA I GET $1000 DOLLA. I LAIK UR MAGA E EASY FO DOLLA. U OPEN MOUTH OF FROVLEM U NO COS MI FROVLEM. NOR TURN MAGA AGAINST MI OR MAN PICKEN KOM CHOP WIT AXE DAT BI UR FROVLEM. I GET MORE DOLLA SOON FOR MAGA. DIS NA BI MAI JOB NOW. OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That wound A1fred up enough to send out the obligatory anit-fraud email to make sure Ella doesn't send more money the her barrister

Quote:
We have found out that you are doing transaction with some people in Cotonou Republique of Benin.You should stop dealing with any of them untill we finish our verification in accordance.If you refuse to listen to us you will be forced to stop this transaction immediately,You should not give any person the copy of this message.

You have to put everything on-hold for 48 hours so that we shall finish our work.People can use a bank and do sort of scam or Fraud so do not continue with this otherwise you will be reported to Amrican Security house immediately.

Do not try to put down any more payment as it stands now.Really you have made payment somewhere which we shall made it know to you very soon.You are trying to join yourself into Terrorist or Drug Trafficking.

We shall finish our verification first before informing you to continue or not.We need to see a response from you before 24 hours.thanks
Yours Faithfully

Mr C0x A11an

however via a couple more emails to/from Ella and A1fred he's finally complying with the form request
Quote:
ATTENTION: 3LLA V3RLAY.

RE: INFORMATION RECEIVED.

YOUR INFORMATION IS RECEIVED AND I HAVE ASKED MY SECRETARY TO PRINT THE FORM OUT AND BRING IT TO MY OFFICE. IT IS GOING TO BE READY TODAY HENCE I AM NOT GOING TO THE COURT TODAY AND I WILL FORWARD IT AS SOON AS IT IS READY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

BARR. UD3

I am very sorry if my previous mail upset you. Please forgive me ok. You should not be angry with me my friend. You should forgive me.I would not want anything that will upset you. You are my friend and my partner. -1dris

Last edited by waneking on Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
waneking
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can see a slap developing here, A1fred's lawyer has only managed 1 page of a 12 page document (resolution is good though).

If A1fred doesn't get those forms to me pronto Ella will be needing her 'other' lawyers services again and will pay him very well for his work.

I am very sorry if my previous mail upset you. Please forgive me ok. You should not be angry with me my friend. You should forgive me.I would not want anything that will upset you. You are my friend and my partner. -1dris

Last edited by waneking on Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
waneking
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

3lla to A1fred's barrister:
Quote:

Thank you for filling in the form, however I only seemed to recieve the first of the twelve pages.

God Bless,

3lla

Barristers reply
Quote:
RE: FILLED FORM.

I WOULD WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THE INFORMATION THAT IS REQUIRED ON THE OTHER PAGES IS THE SAME INFORMATION THAT I HAVE MADE AVAILABLE ON THE ONE ALREADY SENT. DOES IT MAKE SCENCE TO BE WRITING ONE PARTICULAR INFORMATION ON THE REST OF THE PAGES?

hopefully he'll get the rest of the pages to me soon
Quote:

Yes, unfortunately due the procedures here in Canada all the pages must be filled in completely. I hope this is not a problem for you.

3lla

Imagine how annoyed the Barrister is going to be when i tell him that the he should have used black ink Laughing

Last edited by waneking on Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
waneking
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A1fred to me
Quote:
Hello 3lla,
Has he completed the form?

me to A1fred
Quote:
Dear A1fred,

Barrister Ude is still struggling with the form, however I think he has nearly completed it now.

God Bless

A1freds quite concerned that my other lawyer wants to crowd his lawyer out
Quote:
Hello 3lla
Nice to hear that the lawyer is trying to fill the form. I hope that you're no more corresponding with the other guy. You must have to be very careful because I'm sure he'd be mailing you for you to continue with him.

Quote:

RE: FORMS FILLED.

THESE ARE THE FILLED FORMS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
BARR. UD3.

NOTE**** THE BLANC PAGES ARE FOUR IN NUMBER. I DID NOT ATTACH THEM BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE ANY CONTINUATION OF INFORMATION TI WRITE ON THEM. ONE OF THE PAGES IS THE INSTRUCTION PAGE WHILE THE REST ONE IS FOR OFFICE USE.

I think 'my' lawyer is going to say that these aren't filled in correctly

Last edited by waneking on Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total
waneking
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Barrister Ud3,

I have reviewed the pages of the document that you have sent me. If you had read the instructions on page 12 it clearly states that the form should be "in black typeface or legible handwriting using black ink." -you completed in in a black and blue ink, I am unable to use this form now.

My other barrister, who's services i still retain, did not have these problems; he was also able to fill out the parts which needed my details. I have passed the email you sent to me with the forms on to my barrister, he does not think you are as qualified as you would make me believe.

3lla Verl4y

then just to see if i could get A1fred to explode (thanks to Mr Ilike)
Quote:
Dear Barrister Ud3,

I have forwarded the comments (below) that Barrister 4ku has made about the forms you provided to me. I am now worried that you may not be a real barrister!

Please respond.

3lla

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 02-Jul-2006 15:53
Subject: Barrister Ud3
To: 3lla Verl4y <[email protected]>

- Hide quoted text -
Dear 3lla,

I have some problems with the forms that Barrister Ud3
has filled out:
There's no Page 4)
The Margins aren't correct
The Barrister can not be the Fundholder
The Witness can not be an employee of the other
parties
ALL the pages must be returned(even if they are not
used!)

The scanned copies Barrister Ud3 has sent you are
creased up messey pile of paper! Did they do this in
the pig sty? Is his office a bloody pig sty? A three
year old would have been neater. This is not good. You
want documents not toilet paper! Barrister Ud3 may not
even be a real barrister.

Please 3lla, you must understand that messey paper
will not be taken by your agencies, they will not
believe this person is a real barrister. Please 3lla,
if you use Barrister Ud3 you will delay this whole
process. Possibly you will not be able to claim this
money.

I would not to use this barrister again, i can aid you
in completing the transfer of the inheritance. As you
have seen so far I am more efficient than Barrister
Ud3, I may cost a bit more. But in my country they say
you get what you pay for.

I will forward to you invoice for $950 for the review
of Barrister Ud3s work.

Thank you,

Barrister 4ku

Dear Barrister 4ku,

Here are the forms that barrister Ud3 has filled in.

I am beginning to think that you were correct all along, and that barrister Ud3 is not a real barrister.

Thank you very much for progressing with this case so quickly, you have provided much more in the way of certificates and paperwork for me with regard to this case already. Once you have looked over this form from Ud3 please send me an invoice so that i can keep up to date with my payments to you.

God bless,

3lla

Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayneking, Please resize your images to width<600px, or linkify them to prevent forum blowout.

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
waneking
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

looks like barrister Ude has lost his cool
Quote:

RE: MESSAGE ACKNOWLED.

NOW LET ME TELL YOU ! THIS IS MY 19TH YEAR IN THIS PROFESSION AND HAVE NEVER ENGAGED MYSELF IN ANY JOB AS INSULTIVE AS THIS ONE. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH AND WILL NOT BE GLAD WITH YOU IF THIS CONTINUES.

BARRISTER AKU OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS, USED THE WORD “PLEASE” TWO GOOD TIMES IN HIS MESSAGE WHICH YOU FORWARDED TO ME. I WOULD WANT YOU TO RUN A CHECH ON ALL THE MESSAGES THAT I HAVE SENT TO YOU AND SEE IF YOU CAN FIND THE WORD “PLEASE”. WHAT I AM TRYING TO EXPLAIN IN EFFECT IS THAT A GOOD ATTORNEY CAN HARDLY USE THAT WORD. I AM SURE HE IS BEGGING YOU TO GIVE HIM THE JOB TO DO FOR YOU. YOU ARE FREE TO DO THAT BUT BEFORE YOU DO THAT; TRY THE BEST YOU CAN TO COUNT YOUR TEETH WITH YOUR TONGUE.

GO AHEAD AND GIVE HIM THE JOB AND STOP WORRYING ME. I DO NOT BEG FOR JOBS, RATHER JOBS BEGS ME TO DO THEM.

YOUR FAITHFULLY,
BARR. UD3.

A1fred is always trying to see what i think about the process and his lawyer. I wonder how he'll take me lying to him

Quote:
Hello 3lla,
Is everything alright? Has he completed the form?
Alf.

Quote:
Dear A1fred,

Yes everything is fine, the barrister is busy completing the necessary paperwork to complete the transfer of the inheritance.

God bless,

3lla

Now time for a deliberate ASEM sent to A1freds lawyer (meant for mine)
Quote:
Dear Barrister 4ku,

Please find the link for the security check for you to collect your $950 payment via Western Union Here. I'm sorry that there are the same questions to answer again, but it will be worth it in the end.

If the verification code doesn't fill in automatically as last time here it is:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have sent the payment early as I am keen to keep up to date with my payments.

Keep me informed of your progress.

God Bless,

3lla Verl4y

On 03/07/06, Barrister_4ku wrote:
Dear 3lla,

If you could pay send me the payment details as you did last time. I will be unable to collect for the next seven days, as I am away on business, so you can delay the payment if you wish.

The total cost for the current work is $950.

Idris M 4ku

so far A1fred has logged on twice trying to source the MTCN code.
only answered 1 question on his first attempt
got 114 on his second and spent an hour doing it Laughing

waneking
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so i'm trying to keep this bait going through my barrister 4ku.
Quote:

LISTEN FREN, I TINK WI NEED FO WRK TOGEDDA FO
MAXIMISE DOLLER FOR DIS MAGA. E THRUSTS MI, BUT NO UR BARISTA. I GO CUT 50.50 DOLLA WIT U. GREE?

however A1fred wants me to call him?
Quote:
Listen dear,
I emailed u so that u and i can work in collaboration
and grab this owo from this maga but u were trying to
show me that u're smart. I know how much i've spent
bringing this job to this level and u arrived in the
middle of the deal to sideline me. i'm aware u've
collected another $950 making it $1950 in total
How do u think we can do this when i dont know u'r
contacts and where u live. I live in cotonou. If u
want u and i to collaborate and do this job call me on
my number, ie, xxxxx-xxxxxxxx. Or u give me urs to
call u.
Thanks.

any ideas?

Mr Ilike Spam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoops, you seem to have painted yourself into a corner.

I would suggest your lawyer responds by telling him that he is the man when it comes to dealing with this legal stuff but it takes time to produce good results so you are busy and are only offering the other bloke an underlings job. Based on his performance so far you don't think he is worth much and if he thinks he is going to have direct contact with you then he should think again. He's being offered a chance to polish your shoes and pick up some scraps.

If he's not interested then he can carry on being poor, it's no skin off your nose. You've got all the details, you've got the mugus trust you just don't have the time to run the scam yourself. It's not a problem, you have other boys who do the grunt work for you you'll just find another who is more local. At least you can oversee him.

You've got people who are pleased to work for you because they haven't got your skills and you make them money. If he doesn't want to join the successful club then he can go f*ck himself. It's not a problem. You don't need some fool on the phone every 5 minutes trying to suck your tit.

Then I suppose you have to try and bring your Lad back on line by hinting that the new lawyer is getting cocky and, even though he's doing a good job, he's starting to piss you off. Make the lad think there is still a chance for him to get on your good side if he would just try a little bit harder with the forms and do a bit more grovelling. I know it's not the idea but give him a bit more guidance.

Did you get the example form I sent?

Cheers

Mr ILike
waneking
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my lawyer to his

Quote:
I TRIED FO KOL UNA BUT UR PHONE NO WRK. U WAN DIS JOB U BETTER PICK UP .OR I GIF FO ANODA BOI. I NO NEED U FO FINISH DIS JOB, I STILL GETTIN MONI FOR MAGA .I SI MAGA EMAIL ACOUNT NA SI ALL MESSEJ

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic