SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Watch a new 1800 mile safari as it unfolds!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pyrosoft
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm impressed with the poster Smile
(Apart from the extra "h" in YeaWhatever Wink )

Ingrid is seeming to be a bit stubborn isn't he, if money cant tempt him out of hiding then I dont know what will.
If Bob is nothing to worry about now you would have thought that he would feel a bit safer...shame that.
Although I'm sure you've got something else up your sleeve YW Smile

Mass Mail Tools - How to bank bait

pony pony pony Mortar x2
Jolly Roger

Last edited by Pyrosoft on Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My bad...its fixed now Smile

Speaking of mispellings, isn't "sleave" spelled sleeve? Wink

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Pyrosoft
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm afraid I just don't *cough* know what you're talking about *cough cough*

...dum de dum...

Mass Mail Tools - How to bank bait

pony pony pony Mortar x2
Jolly Roger
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is such a kick-ass poster. I love the gorillas up in the trees. When I get home tonight, I am going to make that image the new homepage for the Bwindi safari.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's beautiful BW....worthy of YW's bait. Laughing

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice. That is a great job on the poster BW.

And good idea Keyser!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GREAT NEWS!!!

A response to Troy McClure's email from Ingrid. This is still alive!

Quote:
I DON'T WANT TO GET INVOLVED IN THIS.
I CAN SMELL SOME FOUL THINGS AROUND.
IF YOU ARE GENUINE AS YOU CLAIM, SEND ME ALL YOUR DETAILS TO INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAMES, PASSPORT COPY, YOUR ADDRESS WHEREVER AND YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.

I WOULD ALSO NEED A REFERENCE BEFORE I CONTINUE IN THIS.
BYE.

Anyone want to be a reference?

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me in...

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Father Lecter would be happy to provide a reference.

[email protected]

Jolly Roger United Nations x5
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am debating putting together a quick, fake, insurace compnay website. McClure is an insurance investigator. I usually let the lads do all the work but this could prove to be a lot of fun.

Sudsman, since my website is hosted at catholiccall.org, your lector email address could work well.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol YW. I think that the lads have done more than enough work in this bait already. Do whatever it takes to drag it on for as long as possible. But do remember that if Troy is indeed crooked, he will be reluctant to give out his personal details so easily. how does troy know that he can trust ingrid?

btw
that poster was awesome. Much beter then mine.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Keyser

You gave me the idea and I thank you for that. Im not much of an idea man but I'm pretty good at executing an idea...especially when it comes to graphic design as that is my actual occupation Smile

I'm sorry I didn't give you credit there because the idea was all yours...Im glad you like it.

Big Worm

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Hugh Jundys
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Keyser Capitalize Forest on your poster. Once you do that, we're going to have to have a vote-off between yours and Worm's. Both are great, I can't honestly make up my mind which is better.

I'm beginning work on a script tonight, I'll write the part of Ingrid, Bernard and Odeke. Could someone else write the part of YW, and we can put that together? Also, someone else write my part, and let's graft after we get done.

Fortunately, since we're going to do this in the Blair Witch theme, we don't need to be in Uganda Twisted Evil and we can work with a couple DV and digital 8 cameras. We could run it like a reality TV show as far as what the actors do, we provide a cellular phone and laptop for their communication with us, create a simple internet cafe for Ingrid. Other than that, all they know is their names and roughly how their character thinks, so as to properly respond to various communiques.

I think we can do this easily, and by making it a reality show thing giving the actors minimal scripting and information, I believe we can very closely recreate what happened during the weeks in Uganda. Perhaps we could get Ergot to help with finding the proper music, and I think it should star Jeremy Irons as YW, Lawrence Fishburne as Ingrid, Chris Rock and Cuba Gooding Jr. as Odeke and Bernard. And of course, we would need to put YW in there somewhere, maybe in the guerilla outfit when the guerilla finds Odeke and falls in love.

No guerillas were harmed in the making of this film. Not sure about humans, though...

This will be great.

All we have to do is find the proper Nigerian-looking goat farm for the opening scene...

pony <---- hee hee
SilverShadow
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
I am debating putting together a quick, fake, insurace compnay website.

YW, if you need US based web server space let me know.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Thank you very much for the offer. I may be putting together an archeological dig website shortly. I may be contacting you shortly unless Murdockh does not mind me putting the site on his server along with the Bwindi and Darfur safaris.

BRUIN suggested that I say that I work with Lloyds of Londen as they tend to be crappy with the customer service. Since time is of the essence, that is what I am going to run with.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
CamBates
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If there happens to be a passport in the works, I think this would make an apt passport photo:

and since this is my first time to chime in on this thread, fantastic bait YW - I think it even tops the Darfur as far as dramatic twists and turns go...
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
SEND ME ALL YOUR DETAILS TO INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAMES, PASSPORT COPY, YOUR ADDRESS WHEREVER AND YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER

....so you've come full circle then. Neat.
Templar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I WOULD ALSO NEED A REFERENCE BEFORE I CONTINUE IN THIS.
BYE.

Would a reference from a couple of professors of Cultural Anthropology/Archaeology at Miskatonic University help? Twisted Evil

T.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like the safari aspect of the bait is over. I am, however, going to continue with the bait. McClure is pressing Ingrid for the GPS coordinates that Fitzwell gave him. There is no way that Ingrid is going to just pass over the numbers. If he did, McClure could simply go find the money and Ingrid would be left with nothing. Perhaps the only way Ingrid will pass along the GPS coordinates is to either do it in person or have someone else do it for him in person and then join McClure to the spot where the money is. I know that this is a long shot but that is what I will try to work toward.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Felicity.Buttmunch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No letters since June 20. What's going on? I've been hovering on the edge of my seat for thre days now. Has Ingrid given up the GPS coords yet? What about the poor safari lad, Bernard Martin, that got left behind? What's Odeke doing now?

This is worse than cable tv crapping out in the middle of Coronation Street!!!

Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ingrid will doubtless be back in touch when he needs some help using his GPS locator.The idiot is bound to be digging around somewhere in that forest . Laughing

alvin bakare asked what is the meaning of what you sent to me,a sexual picture?
Peter Bongo said What is this you are doing? Have you forgotten that i am Peter Bongo.
Ovo said I AM FROM NIGERIA
ATTARCH HERE IS MY PICPURE
HOW CAN I GET THE MONEY?
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ingrid is still not responding to McClure's emails and therefore has not handed over the GPS coordinates. I have sent him a few emails but have not gotten around to updating the website. I can't get hold of Bernard or John either.

I am hoping that they are trying to get to the spot where the money is but I have no way of knowing either way.

Ingrid is going to get a phone call in the morning from McClure who is basically going to threaten to hand over all of the information that he has on Ingrid to the authorities if he does not cooperate. You see, the authorities may not care too much about stolen money, but they care a great deal when several people are butchered.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hugh Jundys wrote:
Perhaps we could get Ergot to help with finding the proper music,

I'm all over it. I've actually been playing with the idea of putting together a compilation disc of Nigerian music about 419 fraud. It may end up being a box set.

JUJU MAN NA U GO DIE.WATIN KILL YOUR PAPA GO SOON KILL YOU IF U NO CAREFUL.YOU SUPOSE GO VILLA GO DO JUJU 4 WIKED PEOPLE LIKE YOUR PAPA. NO TRY WRITE ME AGAIN UNLESS U WAN FAL MUGU. ABOKI. <b>-sani adamu</b>
stop comminicate with me otherwise hire killer will sholve this problem because i will consult my spirtual world to get whom you are , don't fear we will see oooooooooooooooo<b>-salif akain </b><br>
Netherlands Senegal United Nations Benin Nigeria Nigeria Cayman Islands Ivory Coast United Kingdom Dominican Republic United Arab Emirates Canada Ghana Ghana Ghana | Jolly Roger Mortar x9

Last edited by ergot on Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Blair Witch/Get Rich title was my idea - do I get a credit for that?

It would be neat if we could juxtapose the Lad's travels and YW's plotting with scenes of what they think is happening (based on YW's messages). Unfortunately they might be (a) expensive to set up (b) get the movie a certification we don't really want (specifically, the mass murder and necro bits).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Murdockh
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb wrote:
murder and necro

DON'T necro old.... oh. Sorry. The real kind. Okay then, g ahead. Wink

Ahem. Just thought I'd stop in and give praise to that insane movie-poster. Laughing I saw it while at work today, and managed to get quite a few odd looks from one of the maintenance managers as he passed my desk whilst I was howling with laughter. Very Happy
He thought I was watching something on my 10 CCTV screens... Laughing

-M-

Spain x2 United States x3 United Kingdom x6 Netherlands x9 Denmark Ivory Coast Ireland Nigeria China Bahamas, The Russia South Africa Switzerland Cayman Islands
Mortar x5
Evil Days, Evil Ways - Chilled Out Nights and Lowered Lights
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic