SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Crusade to a fetish village (Dec 13th trying 4 my safari)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad has applied for a grant through my church, this is what he needs the grant for:

Quote:
Submitted via http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx by 195.245.109.90. (Israeli satellite providor)

Please do not reply to this email.

Name: DONALD Pxxxx
Postal Address: 127 ROxxx ROAD OWxxx IMO STATE NIGERIA
Date of Birth: 16/02/19xx
Email Address: [email protected]
Amount Required: 2000 POUNDS
Reason For Grant: TO SPONSOR A TWO WEEK CRUSADE IN A REMOTE AND FETISH VILLAGE TO RID IT OF ITS AGE LONG FEMALE DEITY BELIEVED TO BE EATING UP FEOTUS/EMBRYO MONTHLY FOR SACRIFISE.MANY ATTEMPTS TO GET RID OF IT PREVIOUSLY HAD SOME
RESULTANT FATAL EFFECTS ON THE TEAM BUT NOW,REKNOWNED MEN OF GOD ARE WILLING TO COME WITH ME IF I AM READY.VERY STRONG MEN OF GOD EVEN SOME FROM GHANA.

THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED COPERATION.

He sent that 3 times using the online church form, and just to make sure he sent it as normal email as well Rolling Eyes:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER O'H,

I JUST FILLED AND SUBMITTED YOUR GRANT FORM BUT I FEAL I SHOULD ALSO NOTIFY YOU ON MY REASONS FOR THE GRANT. REASON.....

TO SPONSOR A TWO WEEK CRUSADE IN A REMOTE AND FETISH VILLAGE TO RID IT OF ITS AGE LONG FEMALE DEITY BELIEVED TO BE EATING UP FEOTUS/EMBRYO MONTHLY FOR SACRIFISE.MANY ATTEMPTS TO GET RID OF IT PREVIOUSLY HAD SOME RESULTANT FATAL EFFECTS ON THE TEAM BUT NOW,REKNOWNED MEN OF GOD ARE WILLING TO COME WITH ME IF I AM READY.VERY STRONG MEN OF GOD EVEN SOME FROM GHANA.

THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED COPERATION.

YOURS BROTHERLY

DONALD SEAN Pxxxx

I really must find out more about this Laughing Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:16 pm; edited 7 times in total
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a weird format alright. Looks like it would be worth baiting him to see what the hell he is up to.

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

JACK WARNER Nigerian Scammer
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

damn, the gimp suit is at the dry cleaners! other wise i would be there

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If this guy is for real, this could be a fantastic bait. Oh, the possibilities.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this guy gets paid to go to orgies!? i think im about to consider a radical change of occupation.

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
Ima Barking
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool Can we come and watch we need a vacation some time and this might be an ideal place Cool

F U C K ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Y O U SHITE" aminu rassaki" <[email protected]>
i am not anderstand your mail plz confarm simple mail explan<[email protected]>
Seeded email = [email protected]
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we need to get some more info about it first of all, sent him this:

Quote:
Dear Donald Pxxxx,

Thank you for your email, it is absolutely outrageous that a deity is eating the feotus's and embryo's of unborn children for sacrifice, I have heard of these deities before and the evil they do, please give me a full account of what has been happening with regards to this evil doer and the fetish village, I want to know exactly what goes on there in detail, what practises do they do in the fetish village?

I would like a full written breakdown of all the individual costs that will be incurred on this crusade, please state all items that will be required to deal with the deity.

Blessings,

Father O'H

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I get a "Hell Yeah!!"

This is screaming photo ops- by all means send him.

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller's lad wrote:
FEMALE DEITY BELIEVED TO BE EATING UP FEOTUS/EMBRYO MONTHLY FOR SACRIFISE.

Demand video. Very Happy

JUJU MAN NA U GO DIE.WATIN KILL YOUR PAPA GO SOON KILL YOU IF U NO CAREFUL.YOU SUPOSE GO VILLA GO DO JUJU 4 WIKED PEOPLE LIKE YOUR PAPA. NO TRY WRITE ME AGAIN UNLESS U WAN FAL MUGU. ABOKI. <b>-sani adamu</b>
stop comminicate with me otherwise hire killer will sholve this problem because i will consult my spirtual world to get whom you are , don't fear we will see oooooooooooooooo<b>-salif akain </b><br>
Netherlands Senegal United Nations Benin Nigeria Nigeria Cayman Islands Ivory Coast United Kingdom Dominican Republic United Arab Emirates Canada Ghana Ghana Ghana | Jolly Roger Mortar x9
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him for the deity's name - I'm quite curious about this!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No. By fetish he means a village where juju/voodoo is rampant. Not what you guys think. Though it would be possible to have a hillarious misunderstanding.....

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
Haywood D'Jableauxmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fetish... a token or talisman representing a person or sprit entity....
Usually made of latex with or without natural veining or texture and my be battery operated in some cases. Twisted Evil

ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some people collect them:
http://www.hamillgallery.com/SITE/Fetishes.html

I really like GeneralAbacha's suggestion of a "hillarious misunderstanding", though...

JUJU MAN NA U GO DIE.WATIN KILL YOUR PAPA GO SOON KILL YOU IF U NO CAREFUL.YOU SUPOSE GO VILLA GO DO JUJU 4 WIKED PEOPLE LIKE YOUR PAPA. NO TRY WRITE ME AGAIN UNLESS U WAN FAL MUGU. ABOKI. <b>-sani adamu</b>
stop comminicate with me otherwise hire killer will sholve this problem because i will consult my spirtual world to get whom you are , don't fear we will see oooooooooooooooo<b>-salif akain </b><br>
Netherlands Senegal United Nations Benin Nigeria Nigeria Cayman Islands Ivory Coast United Kingdom Dominican Republic United Arab Emirates Canada Ghana Ghana Ghana | Jolly Roger Mortar x9
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think a video is possible, unless the lad is willing to mail the tape. Then it comes to the hard part of converting analog to digital video...

But I would like to see some pictures of the ceremony.... Laughing

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't help but being reminded of one of my favourite jonbarry baits:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24622

Please don't necro. Impressively, his pics are still online after all this time.

Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller's lad wrote:
FEMALE DEITY BELIEVED TO BE EATING UP FEOTUS/EMBRYO MONTHLY FOR SACRIFISE.

It must be the female incarnation of Fat Bastard.

Fat Bastard wrote:
I ATE A BAY-BEH!

Jolly Roger United Nations x5
John Drake
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller, as I read your lads note, I was picturing the scene from the Exorcist where the 'most holy of priests' is walking through the fog and knocks at the door!

"YOU GO TO HELL YOU DA FREAK GOD STRIKE YOU DEED RIT NOW HOW DARE YOU SAYE THOS THINS TO ME I AM CHRSTIAN AND DO NOT DO DOSE THINGS YOU ARE SIK SIK MAN!!!!
YOU NEVER NEVER RITE TO ME AGAN--EVAR EVAR!!! I WIL ASS GOD TO PUNISH YOU AND SEHND YOU TO HELL! YOU AR SO SIK IT MAKE ME ILL JUS THINKIN ABUT YOU SO CRAZY." -Dr Wily

Without this certificate, we are still where we are.
I can never trust you again. It will be hard for us to work together.
I have learnt so much from the disappointments i experienced from you. I can only thank you for wasting my precious time.
thanks for wasting my time all thes while. You have been a great friend, i can not deny that.
Thanks for not being there for me when it matters most. -Xu Chaofan
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a reply, the lads do make me laugh Laughing:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER O�H,

THANKS FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

IT IS BELIEVED THAT THIS DEITY IS FEMALE AND WAS A WIFE TO THE god OF THUNDER"AMADI-OHA" BY THE PEOPLE OF THIS VILLAGE. THEIR ANCESTORS WORSHIPPED HER TO THE FULLEST BEFORE THE EARLY MISSIONARIES EXPLORED.

AT A TIME MAY BE EARLY 40�S TILL RECENTLY,THE ACTIVITIES IN THE
SHRINE WEREN�T TAKEN SERIOUSLY BUT JUST FEW YEARS AGO,A NEW SHRINE PRIEST[OCCULTIC]WAS IMPLANTED TO RUN THE ACTIVITIES OF THE SHRINE AND THIS NEW PRIEST WITH VIGOR STARTED OBSERVING SOME OF THE ABANDONED RITUAL PRACTISES TO THE god.

ANY PREGNANT WOMAN THAT DOES NOT BRING AT LEAST A COCK (a what, oh that sort of cock Laughing) DURING HER GESTATION PERIOD USUALLY HAVE A STILL BIRTH AND ANY NON-INDEGINEOUS LADY[PREGNANT]THAT PASSES THE WAY OF THE SHRINE GETS MISCARRIAGE WITHIN A WEEK.THIS DOES HAPPEN AND SEVERAL RELIGIOUS GROUPS HAVE TRIED TO DESTROY HER TO NO AVAIL,THOUGH THEY ARE NOT SUCH A FORCE.

SOMETIME IN NOVEMBER LAST YEAR IN MY DREAM,THE LORD MINISTERED TO METHAT I WILL BE THE ONE TO FORM A FORMIDABLE FORCE TO DELIVER THE PEOPLE OF UMUCHOKO VILLAGE FROM THIS. SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN CONSULTING
AND ARRANGING WITH VERY STRONG MEN AND WOMEN OF GOD ALMIGHTY INCLUDING A CATHOLIC REVEREND FATHER FROM MY VILLAGE.AND I HAVE ARRIVED AT THE MODALITIES. I HAVE PUT IN A LOT OF MY WIDOW�S MIGHT ON THIS PROJECT UNTIL GOD DIRECTED ME TO THE CHURCH OF GOODWILL.

AS TO THE BREAKDOWN ON THE INDIVIDUAL COSTS:

[1] THE AIR TICKETS OF THOSE COMING FROM GHANA AND THEIR FEEDING/ACCOMODATION FOR TWO WEEKS--------1,200 POUNDS

[2]HIRING OF CANOPIES AND MINI BUSES FOR CONVEYANCE-----300 POUNDS

THE CHURCH HAS PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEMS AND A COMPETENT GOSPEL BAND---NO COST (a fricking band, at least that's free, damn, he could have got �300 for that if he had asked nicely Laughing)

[3]HIRING THE BULLDOZER TO CLEAR THE SHRINE AFTER THE REVIVAL/DELIVERANCE SESSION-------200 POUNDS (a bulldozer Rolling Eyes, not heard that one before, what a craker Laughing)

[4]PRINTING OF HANDBILLS /RADIO AND TELEVISION AWARENESS JINGLES------200 POUNDS (you having a laugh mate, radio and TV jingles, would love to hear those Laughing)

THIS WILL TOTAL TO 1,950 POUNDS AS AGAINST 2000 POUNDS I REQUESTED. (thanks, you saved me �50)

BUT I GUESS THE EXTRA 50 POUNDS IS FOR OTHER MISCELLENOUS EXPENCES. (I guess you didn't save me �50, make sure you use every pound wont you Rolling Eyes)

ACTUALLY,WE ARE NOT RELYING SOLELY ON YOUR GRANT BUT IT WILL HELP A GREAT DEAL. (yeah, I can just see people queuing up to help you with this Rolling Eyes)

MAY ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU ATTEND TO THIS. PLEASE IF IT WILL BE GRANTED ME,LET ME KNOW SO THAT I WILL START MAKING OTHER PRE-ARRANGEMENTS AND NOTIFY OTHER PRINCIPAL PARTICIPANTS.

ALL MY CHRISTIAN LOVE

BROTHER DONALD Pxxxx

naughty vimto
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slap me if you need to - but is there the chance this guy is serious? I mean, there are scams and there are scams. Then there are religious fanatics of all flavours. Shocked

Though either way.....

OK, re-read everything & slapped myself.

Still, ten/ten for originality.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found a photo of the "Amadi-Oha" fetish who we will be fighting on Google:

Amadioha (Thunder God) & His Wife

Looks quite cute actually, now that's a proper carving Shiver Laughing

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A bait to die for! LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Destined for the Hall of Fame.

TS

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
blarg
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

aw crap, they found our village...I hope he they don't show up when we're eating fetuses..there's usually not enough to go around if we have company.

Mr. Chike Agbugba "THANK GOD YOU ARE BACK AND ALIVE AGAIN"
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scam Patroller--

I've seen the gent in the pith helmet on traditional masks and ritual helmets before. Possibly Fulani (Hausa); those are what I usually look at. I never knew who he was before today. Thanks!

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ No Ergot, you are wrong, the one in the pith helmet is Yeawhatever's lad on safari in Chad Laughing

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have sent him a reply, I didn't want to ask for too much this early on, wanted to get a good hold first, but then I thought, sod it, might as well ask for some things now to see how responsive he is, also offered him a job as our Nigerian pastor if he fancies it, might sweeten him up a bit Wink :

Quote:
Dear Donald Pxxxx,

Thank you for your email, from your description that deity sounds truly ghastly, we shall certainly have to deal with it and make sure that it never takes any more unborn children, I and my church will do everything in our power to help you rid the village of the evil one.

I have looked over your breakdown of individual costs, but can you explain to me in detail why people need to come from Ghana to help you, what is so special about them that they can help with this evil doer?

How far is the deity located from where you live, I gather it must be very local to you, because you mention that when pregnant women walk past it, they are caused to have a miscarriage some time later, so presumably, it must be close to you as pregnant women cannot walk very far. Which brings up the issue of why you will need canopies and mini busses for transport, surely if the deity is very local, you will not need transport, or am I missing something?

The bulldozer I have no problem with, it is essential item needed to crush the evil one and it's shrine to the ground and grind it in to dust. Please put the words "sponsored by the Church of Gxxxxxxx" painted on the bulldozer so that people know it was us who helped you destroy the evil one, it will be great advertising for my church.

You mention about making handbills, plus radio and TV jingles, this intrigues me, so you are going to do a mass advertisement broadcast about the downfall of the evil deity? I must say that sounds very good and will raise a lot of interest, which will also be good for the Church of Gxxxxxxx in Africa because we have no church in your area. I trust that you will be mentioning the name of my church on all the handbills and jingles?

I would like too see some drafts of the handbills you are having made, and I would also like to hear a draft of the recording of the jingle, these are needed for church records, this will go a long way to proving you are genuinely in need of this �2000 grant, because my Bishop has absolute final say in all financial matters now regarding grants, although I do also have a big say in who gets a grant, so providing you do whatever I ask of you, I can report back to my Bishop and you should get your full grant without any problem!

I will also need some photographic proof of the deity for church records, please send someone to take photographs of it as soon as possible so as not too delay your grant application.

Brother Pxxxx, I take it from you using the name "brother" that you are a man of the church? Are you an actual pastor? If you are, I have something which you personally may be very interested in, I have been speaking to my Bishop about your problems, and as I mentioned before, we have no branch of our church in your area, if you are a real pastor, would you be interested in running the Nigerian branch of our church?

You seem to be a man who gets things done and I like that a lot, especially as you are fighting evil on your doorstep, and we need someone like you in Nigeria as our representetive, as with our other overseas pastors, you would of course receive a pastors wage of approximately �15,000 per year, we would also provide substantial funds to build a church and living quarters for you, you would have complete control over the church, to give you an idea, our most recent overseas pastor has a new church which cost us nearly �120,000 to build in kenya, it also has it's own personal residence attached to the church with a large conference hall, it really is very plush, I visited it when building work was completed, it is very palatial place.

You will of course have to show me some documentation showing that you are indeed a fully fledged pastor, which I am sure you can provide, please let me know if you would be interested in being our pastor in Nigeria, as my church is always looking to branch out in new areas.

Well Brother Pxxxx, I will end my email here, please get back to me and tell me when I can expect to have copies of the drafts for the handbills and the jingles, plus the photo of the evil deity for our records, may God guide you in all you do my son.

Blessings,

Father O'H

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic