SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

mugu fake lawyer threatens me with legal action

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
frogkween
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh it's the lad that doesnt end... it goes on and on my friend. tell him to get on with his threats - ur gettin bored with them lol.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make up your mind Ekene!

Quote:
Why are you worrying about me?.I thought you hate me and wants to pay Ladiji to kill me?Why are you asking me if I am aware that he knows where Ii live?.Why dont he send you my fresh picture if he knows where I live.Look I am not afarid of Ladiji.He is a crook and I cannot be afraid of him.If he comes 50 meters near me I will get him arrested.Tell him to come and kill me if knows where I live?.I think he said he can kill me.Why dont you pay him so he can come and kill me since he knows where I live.

You are just plainly stupid and naive and Ladiji is taking advantage of your naivety.Foolish woman.I am not letting you go.I have a suprise for you.It will hit you like a tsunami and by the time the waves are down you would have succeeded in destroying your miserable self.You disgust,your are just a simpleton.Look at how Ladiji,an uneducated crook is playing on your twisted mind.

Do not worry.For me I am no longer begging you to pay me.It is your choice.You either pay or face my wrath.I will definitely ruin you.What kind of a mother you will make to that unfortunate thing you call a baby inside you.A killer,a debtor,a liar,a swindler.You disgust me.

I thought I was trying to help because I look at you as a young woman.I took you as my daughter because the age different between you and my daughter is not much.I was trying to help you out of those crooks but since you have decided to bite the finger that fed you.Your miserable soul will never rest for the rest of your miserable life unless you pay me what is due to me.I know in the end you will sit down one day,remember all I have told you.Then you will regret everything you have done to me.You will cry for not listening to me but it will be too late for you because by then I would have reduced you to nothing.

The choice is still yours.You can still pay me now that it is not too late.

Ugwueke Ekene

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
He11razor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I know in the end you will sit down one day

uff! aren't you getting tired of standing around and sleeping the whole day! have a sit my good man! Razz

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to call the mugu last night as Rachels lawyer, but all he said was hello. hello, like a previous time. Then my daughter spoiled the call by screaming who are you calling on that phone. Laughing Im hoping Ekene thinks she was Rachel Laughing

http://www.geocities.com/mia_greatlay/419/ekene/whothe.mp3

Rachel wrote:
My Lawyer, Mr Wad, said he tried to call you today, but you could not hear him, is there something wrong with your phone? He is going to file a cease and desist action against the Kent Messenger, and he was calling you to notify you of the fact. So, with this mail, you now officially know, we are silencing the Kent Messenger. Like I said you dickless wonder,you can never win, so give up now

Quote:
Madam,

Your lawyer is stupid and you are foolish.Did you tell your lawyer that you paid somebody $200,000=00 to kill me?.Did you tell your lawyer you once told me to kill a certain man called Daniel Martins?Did you tell your lawyer you are a theif who want to steal Burke Sean's money?.Did you tell your lawyer you are not in any way related to Burke Sean whom you want to steal his money?.Did you tell your lawyer you worship goat?. Laughing Did you tell your lawyer you engages in sexual orgies?. Shocked

Let him call me on phone and I will tell him eveything about you.Any sensible lawyer should keep his distance from you because you are dirty. Laughing

Well KENT MESSENGER is just a small fry in the British media.There are so many media outlets that are ready to publish your story you whore.Infact Mr.Adam of the kent messenger gave me a number of contacts in bigger British Newspapers and Magazines.We are in the final process of wrapping up a deal and you will soon see what will happen to you.WHORE.

Pay my money or face my wrath.You still have the chance now.Soon it will be too late for you.FOOL.

Ugwueke Ekene

By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
The Stuka
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lmao! you see to disgust him, but that doesnt make him give up on your money... Laughing
placidcasual345
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant stuff....kept me up t'til 3a.m. this morning

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are there any Igbo Translators here? Ekene's gang has sent this to Ladiji, and is using an Usman Bello alias Shocked Laughing They same imitation is a form of flattery! And now the fools think Rachel's lawyer Johnny Wad is part of the Ladiji gang! It is probably because I rang his oga's number because Ekene's number was on permanent voice mail Twisted Evil

Quote:
JONATHAN WAD.HOW U DEY.HOW LADIJI DEY.HOW BELLO DEY.HOW MARTINS DEY.NNA OKWAM NYERE GI BOX OGA NA NUMBER YA KA ANYI KPA BUT SINCE AHU ONWEBEGI IHEM NURU FROM YOU PEOPLE.NWANYI UNU YA E KOOL DOWN KA ANYI MEKO AKA E NAPUTA EGO.UNU ANE EME KA UNU ABURO ZI GUY.JONATHAN WAD LEE ANYA MAGWA GI.OKA MMA NA ANYI LUKORO OLUA.MAKA OBURU NA UNU JU ILUKO THE OLU WITH ME.THEN AGAM EMEBI THE OLU.IHOTAGO.

DEREM MAIL.MA OBU IDERE OGAM MAIL.KA ANYI KPAA.OR IKPO NA PHONEU KA GINA OGA KPA.OGE AHU IKPORO NA PHONE OGA NO DEY HEAR WETIN U DEY TALK MAKA NA INA EME PRETEND AS ONYE OCHA.SO JONATHAN WAD.KA ANYI KPAA.

And this from Ekene to Rachel:

Quote:
Madam,

I got a call from a certain man claiming to be your lawyer.The call was not clear so I did not quite make out what he was saying.

All I am saying is that you still have the chance to make a truce by paying me my money.That is the only way.If you pay me.I will stop contacting the press.If you dont pay me I will never give up till I get you on the headlines.

Ugwueke Ekene

Scamslayer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
JONATHAN WAD.HOW U DEY.HOW LADIJI DEY.HOW B3ll0 DEY.HOW MARTINS DEY.NNA OKWAM NYERE GI BOX OGA NA NUMBER YA KA ANYI KPA BUT SINCE AHU ONWEBEGI IHEM NURU FROM YOU PEOPLE.NWANYI UNU YA E KOOL DOWN KA ANYI MEKO AKA E NAPUTA EGO.UNU ANE EME KA UNU ABURO ZI GUY.JONATHAN WAD LEE ANYA MAGWA GI.OKA MMA NA ANYI LUKORO OLUA.MAKA OBURU NA UNU JU ILUKO THE OLU WITH ME.THEN AGAM EMEBI THE OLU.IHOTAGO.

DEREM MAIL.MA OBU IDERE OGAM MAIL.KA ANYI KPAA.OR IKPO NA PHONEU KA GINA OGA KPA.OGE AHU IKPORO NA PHONE OGA NO DEY HEAR WETIN U DEY TALK MAKA NA INA EME PRETEND AS ONYE OCHA.SO JONATHAN WAD.KA ANYI KPAA.

Rough Translation. Without capitals Wink

Par 1.
Johnatan Wad how are you...etc... My brother tells me he gave you my "Oga's" email address and phone number, so you could converse but since then we haven't heard from you. Your Girl (is Cooling down??) with respect to "taking money away from her hand". You guys definitely dont act like "Game Playing" GUYS. Jonathan Wad (may you get blind??) Is it because of this "Game" you are "teasing/tantalizing my neck?(??)" Then I will cut that neck??. IHOTAGO = DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
par 2.
Write me an email. Also write one to my "Oga". Let us discuss. Or phone/call my "Oga". When you called earlier, my "oga" couldn't understand you, because you were pretending(Sounding) like a White man. So Jonathan Wad, let us Discuss.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thanks Scamslayer Smile Could you translate the bottom quote as well please? (I think its a death threat or curse Laughing )

Another (long winded) reply from Ekene, some of these would make excellent signature block lines!

Quote:
Madam,

You know you are the most stupid fool I have ever come across in my whole life.I still wonder why this Ladiji who is as good as a daft keeps manipulating your simple and shallow mind.

Let me tell you something.I really do not know the trash you are talking about Susan and Moris.All I know is I gave you my phone number and they can never be the same with that of Susan and Moris.How did Ladiji got my number?.You are simply very stupid.

Anyway what you are doing does not suprise me.You are drowning and somebody that drowning will grab at any available straw as a means to life.

I know you are in hiding and that will not help you,but if you like run to hell fire.I will run you down.I will never give up on you.I will certainly run you down.

I have made contacts with a number of News Magazines.A dublin paper will soon break the news.I will not tell you the name of the papers since you are using money to buy them over.I also two other British tabliod both ready for the kill.Then a powerful Newyork Magazine is very intersted in you.

The BBC,VOA and CNN Correspondents in Africa are very much interested on you.They definetly want to break the news.Remember I have all the information concerning your transaction and how you claimed to be the next of kin to Burke Sean Who is not in any way related to you.I also went extra mile to tell them that you are sponsoring criminals that are involved in International terrorism and they will soon strip you naked for investigation. Shocked I also met Mr.Moris who is rather very bitter and is ready to co-operate with me.Infact he has agreed to give me all the information concerning fraud.By the time I am through with you,you will see that you are very stupid.I just realised that you stupidly want to ruin your miserable life and I will help you ruin it.I even had from my contact in the British media that you use hard drugs.Mr.Cox is ever ready to provide proof to that. Shocked

The only option left for you is to pay my money or else you face ruin.Listen let me tell and tell whoever that is Jonathan Wad.Has he ever worked without being paid.Who is Jonathan Wad even.What does he know about you and I.Did you really briefed him that you were the one that contacted me in the first place.Have you told him we had an agreement which you have been breaking ever since.I have a warning for him,if he does not mind his utterances and if he is not ready to advise you on the best thing to do which is paying me then I will consider him my enemy and do also to him whatever I do to you.

Remember I told you I have a big suprise for you.If you like go under the ground.You made me go out of my will by telling me to take a picture with a goat as a condition before paying me,which I did. Twisted Evil I swear by almighty God and by the graves of my forfathers.If you make me go angry against you.And you are stretching my patience to the limit.If I start release all the information I have on you.I will go to the moon and come but I must make sure I deal decidedly with you.I give you the whole of the week to have a rethink.Take your time and think about it.I am not begging you but I am only giving you one last long rope.Pay my money and I will leave you alone.Dont pay my money...........

I wouldnt mind seing Rachel stripped naked, she is hot, so I am going to send him this Twisted Evil

NOTE: MAY BE NSFW

And Ekene's Oga has sent this to Ladiji/Usman Bello

Quote:
SO UPON IHE NILE NGWARAGI ICHOHO KAI ANYI MEKO IHE ONU.OKAY.NO WAHALA.WE GO SEE.

Tess
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Without a doubt, the most elaborate scam I've ever seen on someone....and so fitting!
Scamslayer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
SO UPON IHE NILE NGWARAGI ICHOHO KAI ANYI MEKO IHE ONU.OKAY.NO WAHALA.WE GO SEE.

Translation:

[Subtle threat] So upon all these things i have told you, you still desire that we do something to your mouth(sinister connotations). Okay no problems, we shall see [/threat]
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks again Scamslayer Smile

Rachel replied to Ekene with this and the snake pic Twisted Evil

Quote:
You do not have to run me down to strip me naked. Here you go, have a perve and stroke your pathetic little dick. I AM NOT GOING TO PAY YOU ONE CENT! I just paid Mr Ladiji to get me more information on you and he is going to hunt you down like a dog. Expect a midnight visit from his men anytime soon. And dear Johnny is going to contact the Nigerian Bar association and hunt you down as well for blackmail.And you want to know who Jihnny is, he is my families personal lawyer, he has been ever since he came to England from South Africa in the seventies, and he says he knows all about "filthy Nigerians and their tricks" (his words). And as for CNN, I am very good friends with the owners of CNN in the states, they will squash any plans the Africa division have. Now fuck off and crawl under a log and hide like the scaly lizard you are because Mr Ladiji's men are coming for you.

Ekene replies to Rachel's lawyer Johnny Wad, it seems Ekene thinks Johhny Wad is also a Ladiji gang member Laughing

Mail subject line: TELL YOUR WHORE TO PAY ME Shocked

Quote:
Mr.Ladiji.I am sorry for you.You can fool Rachel Weisz because she is stupid but you cannot possibly fool me.I know you.I know whom you represent.I know whom you work for.

Your stupid letter is totally unacceptable to me.You can tell the stupid lady to pay me or I will go ahead and publish her.By the way what right have you got to intervene in this matter.Did that fool told you she had an agreement with me.

Jonathan Wad or whatever you chooses to call yourself.Tell your whore Weisz to pay me off or I will expose her.I have made my first contact and she bought them over.Why is she buying the press over if she did not commit any crime?.I will continue to make the contacts untill I get her exposed and I must do it.I swear by the almighty God.I must do it.

If you like her,you better tell her to pay.If she had paid me there will be no need for her to be running as she is running now.

I do not have time to debate wether I am listed or not.I do not have your time.NDI ORI GWANU OYI UNU NWANYI KA OKWUOM UGWOM.

Ugwueke Ekene

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in from Ekene.

Now this is very unusual, a guyman showing his maga a link that explains 419 scamming. I sent the newyorker link (that I got from another thread here) to Ekene from my Usman Bello account, taunting Ekene that UB has made millions and Ekene has made nothing. Now he uses that link and one to scamorarma (that I did not send him, I wonder why he hasnt discovered this thread here at The Eater). Very strange lad behaviour to say the least.

Quote:
Thanks for your mail and the picture.The picture will look perfectly good on the front pages of the Magazines. Shocked

You have too much money to give to Ladiji but Ladiji cannot do anything.You know Ladiji is a criminal and you are now dealing with him.You think you know whom you are dealing with.Well by the time you finish going through this link you will know exactly the kind of people you are associating with and you will definitely know the extent of crime you are committing.

http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/articles/060515fa_fact

John W. Worley is now in Jail.Ladiji and his group sent him to jail after ripping him off.John W.Worley wanted to reap where he did not sow.He wanted to steal money from Africa just like you have done.Today he is in Jail.By the time I am through with you worse things will happen to you.I am sure you must go to jail.I am certain about that.The Newyorker like putting people like you on the paper and on the Internet.You can start calling them to see if you can buy them over too.

You think you have money.Can you buy the the Newyorker.No.You cannot buy them.They will publish you.Thank you for the picture it will appear on the front pages and will soon be on the internet for the world to see.You like dealing with criminals,you think I am afraid of Ladiji.I am not.He cannot kill me.He is just taking your money.You fool.Ladiji is wanted by the British Authrities,Nigerian Authorities and the US Authorities.So how can he hurt me when he is on the run.

See the website below and see for yourself the people you are dealing with.Ladiji and Usman Bello are the crooks sending scam mails to people and defrauding them,yet those are the people you are dealing with

http://www.scamorama.com/scam14.shtml

Check letter 14,58,60 and so many others authored by the ladiji group.

Like I said,you still have this whole week to use your unresponsive brain to think.You still have this long last rope.You have the whole week to send me my money or face the law like John.W.Worley did and go to jail like John W.Worley did.

Ugwueke Ekene

GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the scamorama link was the first thing that popped up when I googled the Axeman's name. The Newyorker article was not on the first two pages at least. It was, however, recently linked here on Eater......

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sigh. Just when we tell people that it never happens, it goes and happens. I know, special case - this is now blackmail not 419, but even so. Rolling Eyes

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
KatieBuckeye
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, he got the Scamorama link by googling the axeman. Good thing he hasn't googled his own name. I just did and 419Eater was the third result.

I'm cracking up that he thinks he is so smart he's figured out the lawyer is also a scammer. Even more, to convince himself, he says that the "lawyer" was faking his accent on the phone call. What a doofus!

To tell you the truth i doubt if you are the one who sent this message,what is related to me and
homosexual, you made me weak. - Mirian Zafar
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ekene has started to talk dirty to Rachel!!!

WARNING, MAY BE OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE TO SOME, PROBABLY NSFW

Quote:
Your naked picture was quite sexy.I actually had a hard on viewing it.Only that the breast there are sagged and cannot in any way be compared to that of my wife.Does the snake fuck you??.Do the goats fuck you??.I have a good Alsatian that will like to fuck you,thats if you agree.My dog does not rape women.If you will consent my dog will give you a nice fucking.One day when all this is over I will like to fuck you very hard and cum in your desperate and miserable c**t.

If you like act like a macho but I know deep inside you are hurting.I have given you a week.If the week runs out and you did not pay me my money.I will spring the suprise on you and by the time I do that you will know the stuff I am made of.By the way why must you have to run away??.I have not even started and you are already running.What will you do when I start.

Pay me my money and I will leave you alone.Do not pay me and I will continue to hunt you forever.Meanwhile I went to the INTERPOL regional office in Abuja.They told me their eagle eye is already watching you.Waiting for the appropriate time to pick you up.Tell your JIGOLO Jonathan that I will turn on him next.

I really think you will be a good fuck only that the breasts are sagged.Cant you get one of your plastic sugeuons to give your sagged breast a lift.That way the nipples will taste better when I start sucking them.Do you like being fucked in the c**t or in the ass??.My Dog will prefer your ass but I think I will be confortable with the c**t.

You will see what I will do to you at the end of the Week.Unless you pay me now that you still have the chance.I must say you are a beautifull woman,though a foolish and naugthy one but certainly you are beatifull and sexy but you must pay me my money or else my dog will fuck your ass and I will get you on the papers.

Ugwueke Ekene

And also this today Laughing

Quote:
I got this from your Jigolo.They are all a part of this grand scheme to work on your simply unresponsive brain.If not, I am supposed to be an enemy.Why should a man that calls himself your lawyer disclose such information to me.Am I not supposed to be taken unaware by the so called Ladiji's men.You have been taken for a ride in this intricate web of intrigues.Only a sound mind can differentiate the truth from the lies.Unfortunately for you,you dont have a sound mind.So keep on wallowing in your wanton ignorance till they finish you.

I am waiting for Ladiji's men to come.Do you want me to give you my residetial address so you can pass it on to Ladiji's men.I also want to meet them so I can get them arrested.

There is no way out.The only way out for you is to pay me.Period.

Ugwueke Ekene

Attached message:

Mr.Ekene.I am sorry for you.You can attempt to fool my client Rachel
Weisz, but you can not fool me. I do not know why you continue to refer
to me as Mr Ladiji, I am not associated in the least with that man that
my client has struck a very deep and lasting and dangerous relationship
with. She calls him daily, but has yet to meet the man in person, he
says he is in Holland, but his caller ID shows to be coming from Spain,
and the number she calls is a redirected UK number diverting to Spain. I
also know that you are what is known as a "yahoo yahoo boy", so stop the
charades, soon we hope to track you down and prevent you from conning my
client any further. We received more personal information about you
today from Mr Ladiji, apparently you live in the city of Enugu, and have
a "brother in arms" called Owens, who plays the part of Moris and
Chiluba. We will track him down soon as well. Remember, we have your
photo, both parading as a barrister, which you are not, and in front of
your shiny new car, which you soon will have no need for. Mr Ladiji also
says he knows the name of your boss but he wants more money to disclose
this name, I am trying to convince my client she has lost enough and we
do not need to know the name of your boss, because we will get him when
we get you, you will tell us everything we need to know when Mr Ladiji's
men arrive at your door. One thing I would like to know is who plays the
part of Chiluba in the photos, and is that Mr owens in the phony bank
pictures? It will not be pleasant for you, so I suggest you give up this
useless charade now and never contact my client again, it is not to late
for us to call back Mr Ladiji's dogs of war.

Barrister John Wad ESQ

(I can legitimately use this title, you can not)

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, you've got the greatest lad ever. This guy never stops delivering the goods.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@YeaWhatever, he reminds me of the old Castrol Oils add, "it just keeps keeping on!" Laughing

This from ekene to Johnny Wad (typical long winding raving from Ekene Laughing )

Quote:
Listen JIGOLO,

This is the first letter your useless whore wrote to me.I was on my own when she contacted me to work for her.I am not part of anything.I was on my own and she contacted me to get her a sworn court affidavit.We had an agreement and I got the affidavit for her and since then she has refused to pay me.

The problem is if you are really her lawyer,then she is not telling you the whole truth.What has it got to do with me if she got herself into something illegal?.I thought I was doing a honest job for her.Of course I did a honest job for her.

The problem she has is that she is quite insatiable.I have checked her profile and I find out she is a comfortable person that did not need to involve herself in anything shady but because she has this tendency of being a criminal thats why she is involving herself in things like this.The first time I realised she might be involved in something illegal is when she wrote me and gave me some names and phone numbers to investigate for her.It was during the course of my investtigation that I first came across the name Ladiji,Usman Bello,Okonkwo and Daniel Martins.She was into hoax lottery deal with them in which they took her for more $300,000=00.After my investigation when I tried to warn her about this people she insulted me,calling me all sorts of names.But those are the people she is currently dealing with.

Sometime January a certain Okonkwo and Daniel Martins where repatraited from the UK to Ghana.They were all together with Ladiji and Usman bello coming to the UK to see her.They were posing as workers from ECOBANK.Sometime last month she sent me my payment by Western Union though I warned her not to do so,but the money was redirected by a certain Daniel Martins and picked by Usman Bello(A.K.A Ladiji).I protested and wrote to Western Union.Daniel Martins was arrested and is now in custody.

She made me a proposal about Daniel Martins which for some personal reason I will not like to disclose here.She actually agreed to pay me when she comes back to the UK.But all of a sudden she is back and she is talking with Ladiji and she has refused to pay me.

My position here is that I do not want to know whether she involved in anything illegal.All I know is that I did my work for her within the legal framework and she has refused to pay me up till now.So you better advise her to pay me or face my wrath.What she is owing me is peanuts compared to what she is spending everyday on the Ladiji crooks.Tell her to pay me and I will leave her alone.But if she refuses to pay me.I am telling you man to man that I will never give up on her.I have enough information on her to put her behind the bars.

One thing she does not know is that the INTERPOL is on her trails and they made me an offer which I will most certainly accept if she does not pay me by the end of the week.

I know she has money and influence.She could have bought the Kent Messenger but you and I knows that she cannot buy the whole newspapers and magazines around.I have a couple of tabloids that are interested in publishing her.They will sell their papers and I will get a financial reward in exess of what she is owing me.

If she listens to reason and pay me my money.I will forget about all this because I am not a bad person.All I am asking for is to be paid for a honest job I did for her.

You can see the link below.Take your time to read it and you will see what Ladiji(A.K.A Usman Bello) has been doing to people.

http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/articles/060515fa_fact

Just tell her to pay me and I will leave her alone.

Thank you

Ugwueke Ekene

The Stuka
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i think he'll probably commit suicide once he finds out he was baited....for such a long time
gcssteve
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be a crying shame if Rachel took his comments about her breast sag to heart and spent 50 grand on a boob job instead of sending the money to Ekene.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was mighty nice of him to give a short summary of this story. Laughing

To tell you the truth i doubt if you are the one who sent this message,what is related to me and
homosexual, you made me weak. - Mirian Zafar
The Stuka
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Listen JIGOLO

does he maybe mean to say pimp?
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

gcssteve wrote:
It would be a crying shame if Rachel took his comments about her breast sag to heart and spent 50 grand on a boob job instead of sending the money to Ekene.

Excellent idea, truely inspired! Twisted Evil

Rachel sent Ekene two mails, steam should be spouting from his ears any moment now Laughing

Quote:
I am suprised that a pathetic little man like you can get a hard on for women, I would have thought little boys were more your scene. Mr ladiji tells me you are a perverted homosexual and you are definately not married. He says if your friends found out the truth about your homsexuality they would stone you. I would like to see that. As for Mr ladiji's letter, I must ask him how he knows John is overweight, because as far as i know they have never met. Yes, John is overweight, in fact he is bordering on obese, but he is definately not English, he is a South African. Yes I did pay Mr Ladiji $5000 for your details, but he wants another $10000 for more details, which we dont really need. I believe we have enough on you now to hunt you down and slit your miserable throat. Mr Ladiji says he will take great pleasure in leaving your body in the desert for the jackals. I did not know Nigeria had a desert, and does it have Jackals? maybe he plans to drag your sorry arse to another country with a desert and jackals and feed you to them piece by piece. I would like to see that, in fact when he does take you, I am going to ask him to keep you alive until I fly there to watch you beg for your miserable pathetic little life. And yes, the snake does like to fuck me, and so do my goats. I dont believe you have an alsation, more like a poodle for poofs like you. Prove it to me by taking a picture with your alsation, hold a sign saying my dog wants to fuck you in the arse, then I will believe you, but like everything else that comes out of your miserable mouth, it is a lie. Im getting wet just thinking about seeing that picture.

Quote:
I am going to take your advice. I am going to spend the 53000 you want on a boob job, they are starting to get a bit saggy. My plastic surgeon says he can do it for 53000 no problem. Thanks for the advice.

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I must admit, I usually visited this site when I needed some help from the "stickies" library.

Now between this bait and the 1400 mile "death" safari, this site has become mandatory daily entertainment. Outstanding stuff. Just when you think this cannot possibly go any further, the Lad himself brings it back to life. Laughing

Brilliant work!!! Very Happy

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic