SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First...Here we go

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ZATOICHI
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds like fun. I have been doing this to tellemarketers for years...and it looks like now I am on to bigger and better things. I found this guys name in the extra dudes to torment section and emailed him . Here is how it starts:

"From:> Mailed-By: gmail.com
To:
Date: May 11, 2006 3:07 PM
Subject: I heard about a business op
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Add sender to Contacts list | Delete this message | Show original | Message text garbled?

My friend told me that you had a really lucrative business opportunity for him. He is to busy to handle it now. Please tell me more about it."

is a little name that I like to use some times.

The Reply:

More options 8:20 am (1 hour ago)
Dear

Thanks for your mail and your willingess to assist us to transfer this
money to your bank account for investment.

Really I am a young boy who did not have any konwledge of business word, hence my reason why of contacting you to assist me so that you will be the care taker of this money to enable you know a good area we will invest this money that will yield a proper benefit in order for me not to lose or miss use the money as my entire future hope.

Due to my present condition, I was unable to finish my secondary education due to the fact that my parents are no more and my uncle who is the architect of my parents untimely death fail to take care of my education. I will appreciate your assistance in transferring this fund into any account you will nominate so that I can come over to your country and finish my secondary education and as well further my tertiary education too.

My involving you is to assist me receive my fund from the suspence account of the bank were my late father deposited the fund and plan for the investment of the entire fund in your country or any good country you may wish. Because financial laws of this country does not allow somebody below the age to handle finance or financial transaction of this magnitude.

As you can understand, I am not in business, and with my present condition and educational background, there is nothing I can do in business, naither to emberck in investment hence the enemies that poison my father are also looking a means to eliminat my dear life to inherit this fund, that was why I decided to seek for your assistance.

I am sure you will assist me and nominate a good and reliable account for the receipt of the fund and as well invest the money into a profitable venture you may deemed right.

Meanwhile, you should forward to me your full name, comprehensive address and your telephone/ fax number to enable me forward them to the banker that you are my late father business partner who where doing business with him (dealer) before he died, now he is no more, you want to bring me together with the money so that we will continue the same business there. The reason why I said this is to protect the interest of this money and also for them to know that you are in business with my late father in order to transfer the money to your account.

As soon as I hear from you, I will forward to you the international remittance director contacts who is in charge of funds transfering for you to contact him and order them for an immediate transfer of the money to your account.

God Bless you for your kindest assistance,

"

My Reply

"Hi,

It sounds like a lucrative deal I would love to help. I must tell you however about a medical condition which I have. I suffer from extreme Obsessive Compulsive Disorder better known as OCD. OCD is a psychiatric disorder, more specifically, an anxiety disorder. OCD is manifested in a variety of forms, but is most commonly characterized by a subject's obsessive (repetitive, distressing, intrusive) thoughts and related compulsions (tasks or rituals) which attempt to neutralize the obsessions.This can sometime make my business deal seem sort of strange. If we are going to continue with this business deal there are going to be some unique conditions that will have to be met to insure that can function normally and comfortably. First off you should no longer address your selves as "Solomon and Prisca." From this point on I would like you to call yourself at ALL time "Comrade " Second you should begin to save your toe nail clippings...all of them. Both of you. I collect them from the people that I do business with and will require them later. I am very sorry for the strange conditions in which this transaction must continue. Thank you for your cooperation. We are going to make a lot of money together.

Here is the information that you requested:

I look forward to hearing from you Comrade."

Please tell me what you think.

-ZATOICHI

Last edited by ZATOICHI on Fri May 12, 2006 3:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might want to xxxxx out yours and the lads email addies in case the lad googles them, also, might be worth changing the odd letter in lads/baiters names or using the mask fucntion to hide them.

Try not too write long emails for the first couple of emails, lads never read them and you are wasting your time, they work to a script, so save the longer complex mails until after the second email, then get them off script Wink

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
ZATOICHI
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the help. Just fixed it. So I am guessing that the "mask" makes them not searchable?
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, masking a name means it will not be able to be googled, although you don't need to mask the whole message, just the names, as masking uses quite a lot of bandwith if not used sparingly.

But it's easier to xxxx out you email addy instead of using mask, as bots will still find your addy and spam you

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
ZATOICHI
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool thanks for the info. I hope that I have not wasted this long email. I guess that I could just use it again later on another idiot.
ZATOICHI
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the new email from him. I got a bank! What do I do with it now??????

"Dear wunder,

Thanks for your mail and understanding with me and my younger sister.I have recived the information you sent to us and have heard all you said and once more thank you for such great assurance and concerns.My Sir, i felt very sorry for your immediate condition and you don't need to both yourself because almighty God will takes appropriate care of you.Below is the form you are to fill and send to the bank for the on ward transfer of this money into your account.Moreover,i will like you to provide to us a telephone number because i believe that the bank will also like to reach you likewise us .I have also inform the bank about you and that you will contact them also.Please as soon as you reach the bank just at the same time let us know and about the documents covering the funds in the bank i will furnish to you once you have contacted the bank.
Epecting for your urgent reply.
Yours
Comrades

Bellow is the text of application����

Please be informed that I wish to transfer the sum of Seventeen
Million Five hundred thousand dollars only ($17.5M ) from Account number of my late associate DAVID PHILIP to a new account as detailed below
YOUR NAME:...........................
BANK NAME:..............................
BANK ADDRESS:................................
ACCOUNT NUMBER:..........................
BENEFICIARY:.............................
YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER:...................
YOUR FAX :..............................
EMAIL ADDRESS:............................

Dear sir,

I am writing in respect of the closing balance of the account of the Late DAVID PHILLIP held by your bank. I am sorry for having not been able to come forward to claim my late associates estate as stated in some of the documents you have over there.

I have been away from my country all this while on a very serious
private mission. I just got back, and I'm now set to claim my inheritance Seventeen Million Five hundred thousand dollars only ($17.5M ) which came by from a contract my late associate�s company did for the Government of Cote d�Ivoire.

Sir, I would be very glad if my inheritance issue is looked into and
advice me of the procedure to follow.

Furthermore, if you have any question or would wish to contact me on
this matter, please feel free to do so by calling me on the above telephone and fax numbers.

I am looking forward to your ever-anticipated cooperation.
Your sincerely,"

What do I do with this now?????
ZATOICHI
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is what I wrote back.

"Comrade,

I feel a little weird about this. I always go with my gut. Does the bank have a website? That would make me feel a lot better. As for the phone. I cannot and will not talk on the phone. It gives me a very painful headaches. I in the mean time I will open a special account just for this transaction. Thanks.

-Clint

�I want you to know that everything I did, I did for my country.�

-Pol Pot"
frogkween
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

stall on personal* information as long as you can. When you're about to lose them, give them a little info (just don't use plunder and flee Laughing ) with a fictitious bank account blah blah blah. Never under any circumstance give your REAL info. If all else fails go to www.k7.com and sign up for free voicemail and efax.

check out shivers tips on the main website. lots of info worth looking at.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic