SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 3

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
EAT MY SHIT AND DIE TODAY MAN SAY HELLO TO YA MAMA HER PUSSY SUCKS, DROWS LIKE OKRO SOUP SMELLING DAMN THING I WOUNDER HOW YOU COPE IN YOUR FAMILY WITH ALL THE ODOUR FROM HER PUSSY AND TO YOUR FUCKING VOODOO TELL AM FUCK U !!
YOU POOR APE FEAR ME AND MY COUNTRY COS WE WILL STILL HIT YOU AGAIN WE 'VE DONE THAT BEFORE REMEMBER ? WE ALL OVER YOU.

TO YOUR SISTER I NEED A BANG FROM HER I SHALL FUCK HER WHEN SHE CLOSES HER EYES THIS NIGHT AND GOT HER PREGNANT AND SHE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO BEAUTIFULL VOODOO AND YOU SHALL SERVE HIM FOR ALL THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

TO YOUR WIFE SHE URGLY I DONT EVEN NEED TO FUCK HER MAYBE I WILL ASK MY DOG (SPIRO) IF HE IS INTERESTED TO MANAGE HER.
YOU BULL SHIT DIE TODAY AND GO TO HELL.

Quote:
HEY WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT YOU TO GAIN THE WORLD
AND LOOSES YOUR LIFE ? IF I DECIDES TO TAKE YOUR
MONEY AND USE YOU FOR JUJU SACRIFES WHAT CAN YOUR
VOODOO DO ?MAYBE CRY THAT NO ONE IS GANNA SERVE HIM NO
MORE ?
WHAT OF IF CHOOSES TO KILL YOUR SISTERS AND DRINK
THERE BLOOD WHAT CAN YOUR MAMA DO ? MAYBE CRY ? OR SEE
HER BELOVED BEING KILLED BY MY HANGER ?
WHAT OF IF I CHOOSES TO BEG MY BIGBULL (SPIRO) TO FUCK
YOUR MAMA WHAT CAN YOUR PAPA DO ? MAYBE SEE HER
LOVERLY WIFE SCREEM ? WHILE MY BIG DOG TAKE HER FROM
THE BACK ?
WHAT OF IF YOUR PAPA CHOOSES TO DIE BY HANGING AFTER
LOOSING ALL HIS GENERATION TO AN UNKNOWN AFRICAN WHAT
WILL YOU SAY IN HELL ?
STAY AWAY FROM THIS ANGRY LADY YOU
DICKHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GAME OVER

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
i be like say u just dey learn yankee slangs. u try sha. if u need money try email me again cos i dey look you now dey see suffer for ya head. see y ya family is losing hope on u, beta be a gee

Quote:
its people like u that sleep with their mother. am sure you must be a very poor boy trying to survive, why are you writting somebody who does not want to reply you. u think that will make us friends??? i cant be a friend to a guy who does not know anything. u are a side kick. if u write me again it shows that you are a lifeless person with low self esteem

if i were u i would not write back

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
your farther ans amu papa gi na otu mama gi ewu mugu

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
GOD HAS ALREADY PUNISH YOU AND YOUR GO ABOUT SISTER,MOTOR WILL SOON KNOCK YOU DOWN,WATCH IT BASTARD.

Quote:
YOU R MOTHER IS MAD IF YOU DO HAVE ONE BASTARD FUCK YOUR MOTHER ASHOLE,I KNOW WHO YOU ARE BASTARD GOD DAMN YOUR FAMILY VILLAGE BOY I MUST SEND YOU BACK TO THAT YOUR VILLAGE HALF NAKED

Quote:
YOU ARE DOOMED ALL YOUR LIFE,YOU ARE CURSED FROM YOUR VILLAGE AND YOU DIE WITH IT BASTARD,I KNOW YOU AND YOU WILL NEVER GO FREE.

Quote:
NNAMUDI

BASTARTD I KNOW YOUR FAMILY IS CURSED THAT IS WHY YOUR SISTER IS RUNING FROM ONE BOY TO THE OTHER,AS THAT IS YOUR FAMILY POTION AND YOU ARE BROUGHT HERE TO FIGHT THE BOY SO YOU SEE YOU ARE DOOMED AND CYRSED FOR LIFE BASTARD.ALL U KNOW IS CUT PEOPLES JOB BOYS QUATER BOY THAT IS WHERE U LIVE ALL YOUR LIFE U WILL SEE ME IN THIS IB.

Quote:
YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY FOR THIS U ARE DOING THIS WILL TEACH YOU A BIG LEASON BASTARD.DEATH IS YOUR POTION THIS MID YEAR,I HAVE ALREADY WALK TOWARDS THAT FOR YOU,YOU WILL DIE A TERRIBLE DEATH ALONG OWWERRI ROAD BEFORE JUNE THIS YEAR.

Quote:
BASTARD,

YOU ARE IN IBADAN TO FIGHT SO THAT WILL REMAIN YOUR POTION IN LIFE TILL YOUR DEATH VERY SOON BOYS QUARTER BOY YOU WILL SLEEP TO DEATH IN THAT YOUR BOYS QUARTER,YOUR AGE ARE IN DUPLEX AND FLAT YOU ARE IN BOYS QUARTER LOW LIFE BOY.

I WAITING TO ATTEND YOUR WAKE KEEP HERE IN IBADAN.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
4rm u to ur 4th, 5th, to 50th generation of yours and ur father + ur decendants

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
DID YOU HAVE BIG PENIS??

can you fuck very well??

Idiot like you amu gi na otu gi is big like you nwanne otu na amu..........=========Bye big penis==

Quote:
HA HA HA HA HA YOU BASTARD FUCK 20 TIME 40 YOU MAGA BINGO I KNOW YOUR A NIGER ISN'T IT AWO TA KWA GI NA AMU ASHOWO NWOKE WOMAN RAPAR LIKE BINGO I THINK I WANT TO FUCK BINGO I KNOW YOU WILL LIKE IT ISN'T IT PLEASE FUCK BINGO AND CARRY AID VARIUS IN YOUR BIG PENIS THAT IS H I V IDIOT LIKE GOAT PLEASE WRITE TO ME AGAIN I REALLY ENJOYING YOUR PLAY YOU MUGU OF AFRICA SHOP IT PIG OHOOO WRITE TO ME AND SHOP RAT IT IS GOOD FOR YOU *DELETED*++++++++++++

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You are a bloody Bastard by birth.Exchanging words with you is waste of time.
Your should be model not a primitives human.

These respondees would love to hear from you! Copy and paste to your bcc field and insult away!

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

U NEED A DOCTORS ATTENTION, U BASTARD
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
NA YOUR PAPA AND MAMA U DEU TALK U NOR KNOW ...E PAIN ME FOR YOU ooooooooo

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ILLITERATE, ITS A SHAME YOU CAN'T WRITE SIMPLE ENGLISH!

Quote:
let me be helping you to correct your english since you did not attend primary school. the correct ones are written in small letters in the bracket

Quote:
U MORDER FUCKER BASTERD, (murder fucking bastard) WHAT IS WRONG WIT YOU? I SICK OFF UR INSURLTS (I am sick of your insults)
AN (and) U MUST PAY DE PRICE AN SURFER (suffer) IN HELL AN PERVERTY (poverty) FOR EVER. U WILL
GO YO to HELL AN DEVIL WILL NOT B GOOD WIT U, HE WILL TREAT U LIKE DE
SHIT DAT U R, UR FAMILE (family) ALSO BASTERDS.(bastards)

but let me ask you a question. How do you survive in this modern world, in this advanced world with this level of illiteracy. You are like deaf and dumb. I know you do not know what that means, but thank your God for giving you somebody like me who explains things for you. A Deaf and Dumb person is somebody who can neither hear nor talk.

i know you are confused because of those two words "neither" and "nor" that i used for you. But I am sorry. its not every thing I will explain for you.

have a Good day, ASS HOLE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU WILL DIE VERY SOON YOU WILL SEE

Quote:
OTU NNE GI NA NNA GI U WILL DIE BECAUSE U DON3T KNOW THE PRESON UR ALKING TO

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Go to jail

Quote:
you idiolt and mandiness

Quote:
Claim Mad
Your Ponk Ass Murder Fucker Ass Dog

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
idiot like you..morder fucker na em
bi your papa and mama .why you dey swear for me ..mumu ...foollllllllllll

Quote:
But Come don't you think you are d big fool ...your papa ..you mama ..insort
every Body wey you know ..idiot like you ..your mama and papa na big fool
..idiotic animals

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You have already contacted HIV virus from that Girl you slept with yesterday.May Satan visit you before 4days from date

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I PROMISE YOU,THAT EFCC YOU BE AFTER YOUR FAMILY,AND YOUR CHILDREN,YOU CLIAM TO BE A PLAY BUT I FUCK YOUR WIFE ASK HER.

MR GOOD BAD ORACLE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE SUCH FOOLISH PERSON INDEED,INFACT I DONT NO WHAT I WILL
COMPARE YOU WITH, EVEN THE REGARDLESS MAD PEOPLE IN THE STREET ARE
MORE REASONABLE THAN YOU.

INFACT WHY ARE YOU MAKING A LOT OF NOISE BECAUSE YOU SAW AN EMAIL
SENT TO YOU, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST OVER LOOK THE FORMAT IF YOU ARE NOT A
MUGU, BUT LOOK AT HOW YOU MADE YOUR SELF A MUGU BY WRITING THIS
NONESENCE TO MY MAIL BOX.

YOU SAID YOUR NAME IS JOHNSON WHO GIVE THAT NAME? BECAUSE ALL THE
PEOPLE THAT ANSWERS JOHNSON DOES'NT BEHAVE LIKE YOU DID, DO YOU KNOW
THAT I AM ALSO JOHNSON BY NAME.

INFACT LET ME STOP HERE AND STOP WAISTING MY TIME AND KNOWLEDGE
WRITING TO A BIG FOOL LIKE YOU, YOU MUST BE ONE OF THIS MAD BOYS OF
THE STREET THAT ARE ROOMING AROUND SEEKING WHOM TO COVET HIS OR HER
VEHICLE ON THE ROAD, LET ME TELL YOU ONE DAY IF YOU ARE ON THAT LINE,
YOU WILL BE CATCH UP SOME DAY AND YOU WILLGIVE AN ACCOUNT OF THAT
INSIDE THE PRISON YARD OK. COMMON READ THIS YOU BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

FOOLISH MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

Quote:
KEEP AWAY FROM THIS BOX AND STOP EMAILING THIS BOX FOR YOUR INTEREST
AND FOR GOD'S SAKE, YOU ARE NOT THE KIND OF PEOPLE AUTHORISED TO
WRITE INTO THIS MAIL BOX TO SOME VIRUSES FROM YOUR WORDS OK.

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A NITWIT, STOP EMAILING TO THIS MAIL BOX AFTER
THIS MAIL, BECAUSE I DONT KNOW THE KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE, WHETHER
YOU ARE A GHOST OR A MAD MAN' I DONT THINK THAT YOU ARE SUCH A
COMPLETE PERSON INDEED. NEVER YOU EVER TRY TO PROVOKE ME, TO AVOID
GIVING YOU THE GREATEST UNEXPECTED INSULT THAT YOU WILL NOT LIKE YOU
BETTER STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAIL BOX OTHERWISE YOU WILL HAVE YOUR SELF
TO BLAME:::PERIOD!!! I AM HIGHLY ANGRY WITH YOU, BUT NEVER YOU
PROVOKE ME FURTHER TO AVOID SOME REGRETS OK. GOOD DAY.

For your insurlting pleasure, copy and paste the addresses of my naive respondents to your bcc field and let your anger flow!Laughing

[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Johnson ([email protected]) thinks he must pull the old igbo vs. yoruba stuff:
Quote:
ATTENTION BIG FOOOOOOL,

YOU MUST BE A BIG FOOLISH PERSON, LOOK AT YOU, SO YOU HAVE TIME TO
WRITE ALL THIS THINGS IN MY MAIL BOX.

INFACT I HAVE NO TIME TP WASTE LIKE YOU WRITING TO A NITWIT LIKE YOU.
LET THAT BANANA BE GIVEN TO YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER AS MONKEIES,
THEY WILL CONTINUE TO BEHAVE LIKE DONKEYS AND WILD ANIMALS, BECAUSE
YOUARE THE BIG FOOLISH SON OF A WILD MONKEY.
YOU ARE NOT ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF THAT A BUSH MONKEY GAVE BIRTH TO YOU AFTER SLEEPING WITH YOUR MOTHER.

BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL LIKE YOU DO NOT WRITE TO THIS MAIL
BOX AGAIN OR ELSE YOU WILL BE BE IN TROUBLE OK.

BAD SON OF MONKEY.I KNOW YOU MUST BE A YORUBA BOY, THAT IS HOW YOU
GUYS USE TO BEHAVE I DONT KNOW WHTHER IT IS FROM YOUR TRIBE OR WHAT?.

If I understand him right a bush monkey gave birth to me after he (!?) slept with my mother...

My reply:
Quote:
ATTN EWU

I TAKE PRIDE YURUBA COS WE ARE THE MOST ADVANCE IN THIS COUNTRY AS A FACT WE BRING PROGRESS AND $$$. YOU MUST BE IGBO THE BIGEST FOOOOOLS SMELL LIKE EWU ASS

SON OF A NOBODY GOAT I FUCK YOUR MAMA ONLY 2 NAIRA OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

COME SHOW ME TROUBLE PONK ASS BITCH. SMALL TRUOBLE YOU GO TELL YOUR MAMA????? OOOOOOOOO GO TELL HER SHE SUCK MY DICK BAD AND WILL ONLY GET 1 NAIRA TOMOROW. STOPIDE ASS CRAZE MEN LIKE YOU

UR OGA

So if you write him, please mention J3ffr3y S1ncl@1r so I will get into trouble. OOOOOOoooo

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
otu mamagi otu mamagi babatunde

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U ARE A STUPIT PIG Ezi BIG PENIS LIKE YOU FUCK DOG AND U *DELETED* GO TO HELL++++++++++++++++++

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ATTENTION BIG FOOOOOOL,

YOU MUST BE A BIG FOOLISH PERSON, LOOK AT YOU, SO YOU HAVE TIME TO
WRITE ALL THIS THINGS IN MY MAIL BOX.

INFACT I HAVE NO TIME TP WASTE LIKE YOU WRITING TO A NITWIT LIKE YOU.
LET THAT BANANA BE GIVEN TO YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER AS MONKEIES,
THEY WILL CONTINUE TO BEHAVE LIKE DONKEYS AND WILD ANIMALS, BECAUSE
YOUARE THE BIG FOOLISH SON OF A WILD MONKEY.
YOU ARE NOT ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF THAT A BUSH MONKEY GAVE BIRTH TO YOU
AFTER SLEEPING WITH YOUR MOTHER.

BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL LIKE YOU DO NOT WRITE TO THIS MAIL
BOX AGAIN OR ELSE YOU WILL BE BE IN TROUBLE OK.

BAD SON OF MONKEY.I KNOW YOU MUST BE A YORUBA BOY, THAT IS HOW YOU
GUYS USE TO BEHAVE I DONT KNOW WHTHER IT IS FROM YOUR TRIBE OR WHAT?.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure what he's doing in the cafe on Easter, but nonetheless, this is what he sent me:

johnson associates ([email protected]) wrote:
BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLISH MAN.

ALL THIAT YOU WISH ME MUST SURELY FULFILL IN YOUR LIFE TIME OK.

YOUR FAMILY WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE IN JESUS NAME, I DONT HAVE MUCH TO SAY JUST BE LOOKING AS YOU GET NEARER TO YOUR GRAVE VERY SOON, INFACT ALL THAT YOU WISH ME WILL SORROUND YOUR FAMILY. THERE WILL BE NO PEACE FOR SOME BODY LIKE YOU YOU MUST A VERY USELESS HUMAN BEING AS I AM TALKING TO YOU RIGHT NOW, BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

YOU ARE A NITWIT,CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY FOR THE EXPLANATION OF THAT WORD (NITWIT) THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE OK.

- YOU SHALL REMAIN WITH POOREST AND AIDS COMES YOUR WAY VERY SOON
AS YOU NORMALLY PATRONIZE CLUBS FOR ENJOYMENT OF LIFE, AMEN.
- Please note that you may chose to pay the money twice or once as the case may be. all for your safety.
- you can go to hell and born to blazes.i really dont know were my mother whent to look for a cheap rat like you.
- YOU ARE A NITWIT,CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY FOR THE EXPLANATION OF THAT WORD (NITWIT) THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE OK.
- WHY DO YOU STILL INSULT YOUR MOTHER WHO IS A WITCH AND A BASTARD?
- i find it very diificult to ask him to stand with text question for him to take a pic it sound so funny.he is not a half baked laywer
- i find it not worth my time to deal with a rat like u go to hell uuuuuuu

Ivory Coast United States
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I PRAY THAT THE ALMIGHT GOD GRANT YOU ALL THIS THAT YOU HAVE WISHED FOR YOUR SELF AND YOUR FAMILY MAY IT BE DONE IN YOUR LIFE AND YOUR FAMILY AMEN.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
May your days be long long if only, you have not for one day offend God or Man.
For abuseing me you have been abused for life.

POOR STINKING POOR CHURCH RAT *DELETED*.
BABATUNDE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR
GO BACK TO SCHOOL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BACK 2 SENDERRRRRRRRRR

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
nice one you got it all.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
OLOKUN OGHE URONIGBE GO KILL ALL YOUR FAMILY.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I think it is ur family that u are laying those curse.I
cover my self with the Blood of Jesus.

In wrapping it up with a beautiful rant, [email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU THIS USELESS BABATUNDE, GOD WILL PURNISH YOUR WHOLE GENERATION, AND THE CURSES OF LIFE IS BESTOWED UPON YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY FOREVER, ORI E KOPE RARA, YOU MUST TRY TO KNOW WHO IS SENDING MESSAGES ACROSS THE WORLD TO MAKE IT, WHEN YOUR GENERATION HAVE SPOILT NIGERIA AND YOU HAVE PUT A LOT OF PEOPLE IN CONFUSIONS OF LIFE, NOW YOU HAVE THE GUTTS TO CURSE, I TELL YOU ALL THE CURSES OF ANOTHER HOMES AND GENERATIONS WILL COME UPON YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD.

READ THIS AND TELL THAT YOUR MOTHER WITH HIV, THAT OTI FI ENU KO. OLOSHI, YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE. TODAY WILL MARK THE BEGINING OF YOUR TOTAL MISFORTUNE AND YOU WILL DIE YOUNG. IDIOT.

IMBECILE LIKE YOU ARE TALKING, WHO SHOWED YOU HOW TO NEAR COMPUTER AT ALL, YOU JUST WOKE UP AND STARTED CURSING PEOPLE, IF YOU DONT WANT THE FORMAT YOU WILL KEEP QUIET AND FACE YOUR POOR JOB THAT WILL SEND YOU TO GRAVE AND STOP MOLESTING YOURSELF ONLINE, FOOOOOOOOL.

I AM A YORUBA BOY USING THAT NAME AS JOB NAME, SO KEEP QUIET AND TELL YOUR FATHER TO STOP FUCKING HENS, DOGS AND DUCKS, BECAUSE THAT WAS HOW YOUR MOTHER HAS BEEN INFECTED OF THAT DEADLY DESEASE AIDS FROM YOUR USELESS FATHER, AND VERY SOON SHE WILL DIE. OOOOOHHHHHHH, I PITY HER, THOUGH, YOU HAVE EPILEPSY ALREADY AND YOU ARE FACING A LOT OF PROBLEMS THAT WILL KILL YOU SOON, THAT IS WHY YOU ARE FRUSTRATED AND YOU DONT MIND YOUR BUSINESS. WERE BOY, OLORIBURUKU.

BYE AND GO TO HELL, WHERE YOUR MATES ARE.

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN

- Please note that you may chose to pay the money twice or once as the case may be. all for your safety.
- you can go to hell and born to blazes.i really dont know were my mother whent to look for a cheap rat like you.
- YOU ARE A NITWIT,CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY FOR THE EXPLANATION OF THAT WORD (NITWIT) THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE OK.
- i find it very diificult to ask him to stand with text question for him to take a pic it sound so funny.he is not a half baked laywer

Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
why are u inserltint ur father,

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Fools always talk the same way, look at you that doesnt have parents you are talking
the president of fools. good bye
From me who hate you.

Quote:
fool of the year how are you.
i know you dont have any education ,

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
fuck up ashole

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you must be the most fulish humanbeing i ever see.
your mama toto idiot.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Cant you see that u r a very big fool to be writing me everyday. If you are jobless let me give you job ewu.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
mama gi bu onye ara, her toto don decay bloody 419, time has come for you to
die if you are playing with a python

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
Your own MUMU na everlasting.I sorry for the papa way born you.So peploe day say them they do job you self go say you they do job too.You no go go village go farm?so na all this you they write they send maga?olodo.
From your master

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
This just goes to show how illiterate, un-educated and un-informed you really are. You can't even spell your insults(this is the correct spelling of INSULTS) correctly. Aslo check other.

Why don't you go back to the eastern part of the country where you can at least try and get and education and then maybe you'll be able to get by instead writting and speaking "IGBOTIC ENGLISH".

Take a hike deep stick..... but I guess you wouldnt know what this means.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
please i will like you to fuck your mother and i will also like your sister and your father whuching you fucking you mother Ok
your friend from festac
mr tony

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
back to sender
you stupid idiot,
go to hell.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOO.

Quote:
hiv will contact first and distroye your life and later hold you mother and father , ful ,for nothing person , your life will remain like till death do you part ,say amen.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
back to sender you fucking ashole useless man. u mate is busy making money in oversea you are doing holy man may hungry finished u idiot.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU WILL DIE IN POORVERTYI AM TRYING TO HELP YOU BE RICH POOR MAN LIKE YOU

These chumps would just love to hear from you!Laughing
[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
your basterd father is a swinging monkey and your dick sucking mother is a swinging female bitch prostitude and hole monkey.

and again:

Quote:
omo ike you no need all this crabs now...you don big pass this shite..no let me take some things way you know go like oh..well thank you..cos you jjust insult my mum and you know what that means..thanks sha!
God bless!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER BABATUNDE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I heard what yuo said,so when will yuo send yuor mother for my dog to fuck her and yuor father for my boys to fuck him as yuo said he's a homosexual, fuck yuo fuck yuor mother fuck yuor father fuck yuor familly and fuck yuor entire country nigeria.

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Mortar x5
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

not the letter that I expected back from this lad, but

[email protected] wrote:
Dear Bro's,

As l send u dat mail l no 2 mean harm but da way u dey sound be like say person FUCK ur wife abi dem thief ur money wey come make u dey holla at me like dis. see bro u say u don do many many thing through dis job wetin come make u dey wax 4 ur fellow brother dat is trying to make a living na dat wey l no 2 understand and about curseing my parents dat no 2 look nice atlist if ur mad at dat my mail go direct and say so not saying such bad bad thing at my parents. l think i'll like to know u better u see people like can really be cute, pls allow me to introduce my real self am a Nigerian living in Cotonou, Benin Rep. my name is Denis N. O. what about u where do u stay and from which country are u from??? PLEASE PLEASE don't be angry by dis my question.

Now am about to travel to Bukina-Faso 4 a shot business trip, i'll be back by wednesday (19/04/06) evening if l see ur reply l will send u my direct phone number through my personal email address. PLEASE 4give me 4 dat mail cos l no know say na senior guy man wey l wan border small.......

DENIS............

Typical lad, working on 4/19 day. Shocked

reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I imagine there will be a lot of bounces in this group, but when you take every lad who has an entry in this thread, you almost have to expect it.

Here's the list, and if this needs to be deleted so it's kept out of sight or for any other reason, pull the trigger.

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

have fun!

(Edited 33 names out due to bounces)

reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and since I forgot before, thanks to those who listed the email addys of the lads.

We already have a few responses:

Matilda Koffi was the first to respond
[email protected] wrote:
EZINWA NNE,

CHINEKE GBAGBO GI NA FAMILY GI.E BE O BU NA NGI NWA NA AROU ORU A YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO INSULT NNE GI NA NNA GI GA ANWU OTU UBOCHI.

YOU ARE THE WORST FULL ON THIS EARTH.ALL UR FAMILY MUST DIE ONE AND IT CAN NEVER BE WELL WITH THIS WORLD BECAUSE YOU A FROUD STAR.

STILL YOU CONTINUE INSULT , YOU THE WORST BASTARD , YOU WILL DIE

NNA NNE NA EZINA OLU GA AGAGHI AHU IHE OMA ISITE NA AKA.I GA ANWU DIKA OKUKO.ONYE AHI

IKPU NNE GI IKPU NNE GI.LEE AHA GI BU JOB,ONYE AHUHO I GA NA ATAA AHUHO TILL GA ANWU.

Sandra Boga keeps it simple:
[email protected] wrote:
LIKE YOU FUCK YOU 100,000000,

BOA Customer Service does not like my English. Based on my dealings with the real BOA, I almost question if this is really their customer service speaking Rolling Eyes

[email protected] wrote:
YOU ARE THE MOST FOOLISH PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN IN THIS WORLD. I CAN SEE YOU ARE AN ILLITRATE, YOU DID NOT EVEN ATTEND PRIMARY SCHOOL AND THAT IS THE REASON WHY YOU COULD NOT WRITE SIMPLE CORRECT ENGLISH. I WONDER HOW YOU MANAGE TO COLLECT THE MONEY WHICH YOU USE IN BUILDING HOUSE AND BUYING CAR SINCE YOU CANNOT SPEAK SIMPLE CORRECT ENGLISH. BIGGEST FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR CAUSES ARE BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

mariam gwarzo is apparently not too familar with the works of 50 Cent, or she would have said the phrase properly.

[email protected] wrote:
GUY YOU DEY MUMU OHH,

I ONLY TELL YOU WAITING DEY HAPEN NOW,SO THAT YOU GO NOW TO COLLECT MONEY FROM ONYIBO AND YOU DEY THERE DEY FUCK YOURSELF UP WITH THIS YOUR USELESS SENSE WAY MAKE YOU NO GET MONYE FOR YOUR LIFE.

I WANT YOU TO DAY ON LIKE US,WE DONT MAKE AN SINCE 2000 AND WE WANT TO KEEP ON MAKING IT,BUT YOU DONT WANT TO BECOME BIGGER ,SO THAT YOUR WAHALA GO FINISH FOR THIS EARTH,BUT YOU CHOOSE TO DEY SURFER. HOW MANY YEARS LEFT FOR YOU TO DIE????? TRY AND DO SOMETHING SO THAT THE PEOPLE YOU WILL LEFT BEHIND WILL BURIEL YOUR CUBS,BECAUSE IF YOU NO MAKE AN B/4 YOU COME DIE NWANNE AKIKA GO SHOP YOU SOTAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YOU NO GO RISE AGAIN EVEN TO REMEMBER THE LAST DAY.

FIND SOMETHING TO DO .

TRY YOUR POSSIBLE BEST TO GET RICH OR YOU DIE TRIAL. (You mean Get Rich Or Die Trying, right?)

MAKE YOU NO DEY FUCK-UP OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

elizebeth jane lamine thinks I enjoy bingo or something

[email protected] wrote:
U ARE A BIG FOOL AZI BIG PENIS LIKE U ASHAWO BUSH ANIMAL FUCK UR MOTHER THREE TIMES A DAY U BINGO GO TO HELP..++++

amina ali has been watching me drink...I think.

[email protected] wrote:
Watch your back because your cup is full.

Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MONKEY PRINCE MANY TIMES HAVE U FUCKED YOUR MAMA TODAY.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH STOP FOOLING YR MAMAS PUSSY FOOL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
God tdid not crate anyone as fool or nithercall anyone a fool. so address your language.

I am very dissapointed in you. I wonder what your father or mother will be thing each time they remember the cell.

From your lettersyou sound like a faliure in life. well sorry if i have botherd you but the truth is that you dont know what you want in life. as they use to say;

DEATH IS NOT THE ONLY TRAGEDY ON EARTH BUT A LIFE WITHOUS REASON.

I BELEIVE I CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE BY GIVING YOU ONE OR TWO INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET

I WANT TO MAKE YOU BECOME SOMBODY BY ASSISTING BUT I DONT THINK YOU CAN HANDLE OR HAVE EVER HANDLE SUCH AN AMUNT OF MONEY.

if you must know life is all about risk. so wise up man.

Quote:
I THINK u ARE a FUCKING STUPID SHIT ASS SCONK. YOU WILL REMAIN POOR IN YOUR LIFE FOR U DO NOT HAVE COMPLET SENCE. I THINK YOUR PARENT ARE NUM SCULL0. MUGU. LIKE U DAY CALL ME MUGU.

OGUN GO FINISH YOUR LIFE .

YOUR FIRO ONE EYE.
YOUR GENERATION WILL NOT SEE THE NEXT SEASON IDIOT ASS BIN YOU CALL YOUR SELF XXXXXXXXXXX NO WONDER UR MISSIVE LOOK STUPID LIKE YOU.

WELL I DONT BLAME U IS UR PARENTS FAUL THEY DID NOT GIVE U SERELACK WHEN U WERE SMALL. MAY BE U WENT TO JAKONDE SCHOOL OR WERE EVER .

MAY U NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF TRUTH. IN YOUR LIFE.

YOU FOCUKING PISS OF CLUM CHEES.

GO TO HELL.

YOU STUPID

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU MOST BE A BIG FOOL IF U DONT NO YOU *DELETED* U
GOOD FOR NOTHING OK MY NUMBER IS +229 �XXXXXX- ASSOL BIG
FOOL LIKE FATHER LIKE SON

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
don't be mad at me that is job is just u don't know how to do it i only work on old job ok less talk

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Look I don't know what to tell you, but look you will be in bed at hospital very soon which I don't know if your not their by now.

And the cost of that should be HIV which also will be contacted by all your family member's. AIDS will enter into your family now whatch out.

Mother fuker like you.

Quote:
I will not leave you untill you fall into HIV victim, I will contact my personal SPRITUAL MAN to make sure of what I predict.

Full like you.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
hi when igot your reply i was angry so your mama my bed mate told me not to get angry that you were only a growing mamas foolllllllllllllllllllllllllll als and to my self i think you are nothing but pussy surker say thans to that you foolllllllllllllllllllll

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE A COMPLETE MUGU MEN.SINCE YOU DONT WANT TO SEND TO ME YOU FUCKING MONEY WHY DONT YOU SHOT UP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS MAGA.

These respondees are all worthy of your special greetings and would love to hear from you! Copy and paste to your bcc field and insult away!
[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Further adventures of the Yoruba vs. Igbo modalities:

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU SELF I KNOW KNOW SAY YOU EVEN GET FUCKING TIME TO DEY SEND ME THIS KIND OF EMAIL, NNAGI NA NNEGI NO GO SEE BETTER I DON DEY MAKE MONEY FROM THIS JOB AND NA YOUR FATHER THEM MAKE US ENTER THIS KIND OF BUSINESS AS YOU DEY YOU NO FIT HELP YOUR BROTHERS NA ONLY WOMAN DEY SHOUP YOUR MONEY YOU GO DIE YOUNG AND YOU NO GO EVERLY SEE BETTER FOR YOUR LIFE ANYWHERE WEY YOU DEY NA SO DEVIL GO DEY FOLLOW YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IF YOU GET SENCE YOU NO GO GET TIME TO SEND ME THIS KIND OF EMAIL, I THINK SAY SOMETHING DEY WORRY YOU FOR HEAD MAKE YOU TRY GO HOSPITAL GO TREAT YOUR SELF, ABI YOU WON COME TEACH ME LANGUAGE WHO EVEN GIVE YOU MONEY WEY YOU CARRY COME CHECK YOUR EMAIL IDOIT AND MUMU LIKE YOU ALL YOUR GENERATION NO GO SEE BETTER OOOOOOOOO...............................

IF YOU NO GET SHAME MAKE YOU REPLY THIS EMAIL AGAIN YOUR MAMA AND YOUR PAPA GO DIE AS YOU DEY REPLY ME THIS EMAIL AGAIN YOU NO EVEN FIT FACE ME BECAUSE I DON CARRY THIS JOB BUILD HOUSE BUY MOTTO EVEN DEY GIVE PEOPLE AND MY FAMILY YOUR PRESIDENT NA THIEF YOUR FOUR FATHERS NA THIEF SO MAKE YOU NO COME TELL ME SAY YOU BE BORN AGAIN BECAUSE NA FOR HELL YOU GO BE BORN AGAIN YOU THINK SAY ALL SINS NO BE THESAME ABI YOU THINK SAY NA YOUR OWN SIN GO CARRY YOU GO HEAVEN SHAMELESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU WAY NO GET JOB BUT NA TO DEY REPLY ME EMAIL DEY WAIST YOUR TIME , ATLEAST ME DON PUT YOU FOR JOB WEY YOU CARRY ABOUT 2 HOURS DEY SEND ME EMAILS MUMU,

PEOPLE WEY GET JOB NO GET TIME TO DEY SEND ME THIS KIND OF EMAIL NA BECAUSE YOU NO GET MONEY HUNGARY DON KILL YOU FOR WHERE YOU DEY WATIN BE YOUR PHONE NUMBER MAKE I SEND YOU RECHARGE CARD SO THAT YOU GO EAT GET YOUR SELF AND MAKE YOU SELF NO DEY CARRY THE MONEY WEY YOU GO CARRY EAT DEY COME CHECK EMAIL, TRY EAT FOOD SO THAT YOUR SENCE GO CORRECT ANIMAL ,DUDE, OLE, THIEF, AND MUMU PLUS MAGA WEY NO FIT PAY FOR JOP

BEFORE YOU NO WATIN BE INTERNET NO BE AS DEM TELL YOU SAY MONEY DAY THERE YOU COME ENTER INTERNET TO FIND JOB, IF YOU NO BE THIEF WHY YOU DEY CHECK YOUR EMAIL HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SEE AS YOU BE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAKE YOU SEND ME THIS EMAIL AGAIN IF YOUR FAMILY NO GO DIE THIS NIGHT YOU GO SEE ODE LIKE YOU FUCK YOU 900 TIMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SS YOU NO GO MAKE AM FOR YOUR LIFE IDIOT AND FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER...

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
back to sender ofemanu otu nne nna gi

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
make tunder kill your mama idiot, no obasanjo your brother be the cause of all this things and you get mouth to talk.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ANYWAY I CAN SEE THAT U ARE VERY VERY STUPIT BASTARD AS WELL FUCK UR MOTHER U *DELETED* CONTINUE COUSING UR SELF U IBO LIKE U IDIOT GO TO HELP AND FUCK BINGO AND MONKEY U ANIMAL IN THE BUSH IGBO BOY CALLING ANOTHER ONE IGBO BASTARD U DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL BECOS U ARE A SMALL KID LITTLE BABY FUCK YOUR SISTERS WITH UR MOTHER AND TELL ME HOW IT IS SWEET OK AM WAITTING BIG PENIS LIKE U EZi STUPIT GOAT FUCK DOG AND TELL ME HOW IT SWEET+++++++++++

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BASTARD YERUBA MAN I HATE YOU POEPLE USELESS PEOPLE ASHOLO

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
your mama
what is your academic level and your position in life be careful because i
will get in some guys to onitor and say bye bye to this sinful world

Seems to be ready for a fight. I gave him the phone of a deserving lad.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
AGBABO ITORU NA ITOGBOLU BURO PENGEMAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DEAR SON OF A USELESS PARMWAN TAPPER WHO IS FROM A USELESS AND STUPID GENERATION TO GENERATION.

THE WEEK HAS JUST BEGUN AND YOU'VE STARTED WITH NOT ONLY YOUR MAIL THAT LACKS GOOD ENGLISH AN INDICATION THAT YOU DID NOT YOU BREAK CHALK AND HAS NOT SEEN THE FOUR CONERS OF SCHOOL BOULDING. ABI BE YOU RUN COMMOT FOR VILLAGE DEY TAKE TRUCK DE PUSH SURDUST FOR ONITSHA?

YOU,SEE THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU BELIEVE TOO MUCH IN YOUR DOWN TO EARTH PARENTS FUCKING IBO LANGUAGE AND THAT ACCOUNTS PROPERLY FOR THE REASON WHY YOU CANNOT WRITE A SIMPLE SENTENCE WITHOUT MIXING IT UP WITH YOUR ASHOLE,USELESS FATHER LANGUAGE....O BOY... I BEG GO SCHOOLOOOOOOO BECAUSE ME A BE LAWY GRADUATE EVEN IF I NO DO GUMAN BUSINESS I GO OPEN CHAMBER BUT YOU YOU GO DEY CONTINUE WITH YOUR STEALING JOB BECAUSE YOUR PARENTS DEY STEAL AND THAT IS WHY ANY BLOOD CHILDREN FROM YOUR BASTERD OSU FATHER GO DEY STEAL FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION TILL THE END OF THIS WORLD.

HOWEVER,PEOPLE OF YOUR KIND ARE THE ONES THAT BELIEVE MUCH IN EZEWAN AND THIS IS WHY YOU HARDLY MAKE EVEN A STATEMENT WITHOUT MENTIONING EZEWAN.SO TAY YOU DEY TAKE EZEWAN DEY PROUD? WHO CARES ABOUT YOU AND YOUR DOWN TO EARTH EZEWAN?

ONE THING IS CERTAIN, IF YOU ENTER MY LINE....YOU KNOW, I GO WACK YOU AND YOUR EZEWAN ONE HAND AND ONE TOUCH AND YOUR EZEWAN GO DEY SLEEP BECAUSE I AM A CHILD OF GOD AND CREATED IN GOD'S FULL IMAGE OKAY........IF YOU DOUBT WHAT I AM SAY JUST PUT ONLY 10 ON TOP OF YOUR EZEWAN AND LEAVE IT OVER NIGHT; YOUR CO- VILLAGERS WILL TAKE IT AND GROOVE THE HELL OUT OF THE 10K WHILE YOUR EZEWAN WILL BE SLEEPING BUT FOOLS LIKE YOU WILL BE QUICK TO SAY THAT IT IS THE EZEWAN ITSELF THAT HAS TAKEN AND SPENT THE 10K BECAUSE YOU ARE A BIG CLOUTH.

FOR YOUR ON INFORMATIONS FOR INSULTING ME FOR JUST NO REASONS MAY THE OGU AMATEMESO OF MY TOWN,OKRIKA NEVER FORGIVE YOU AND DISTROY YOU AND YOUR GENERATION WITH YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN.
IAM PROUD THAT MY FATHER IS A MEDICAL DOCTOR,MY MUM A TEACHER AND MY YOUNGER ONCE ARE ALL GRADUATE LIKE ME WHO IS A LAW GRADUAT SO WHAT ARE YOU,COPY AND SEND SON OF A BEACH.

ATLEAST I HAVE ACHIEV FROM GUY MAN BUSINESS,BOULDING A HOUSE AND TO CAP IT ALL I HAVE TWO BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY SON MELVIN AND A DAUTHER ALICE CRUSING AROUND TOWN WITH TWO CARS TOYOTA CAMREY LATEST MODEL AND HODA LEGEND THEN IAM RIDING SHORT GUN HERE IN LOME ISN4T THAT AN ACHIVEMENT?
FROM TODAY YOU WILL LACK PEACE IN YOUR GENERATION
SON OF A BORN CRUCK

TELL ME THE TRUTH HOW MUCH DID YOUR FATHER BORROWED FROM HIS VILLAGE MEETING BEFORE YOU COME OUT FROM THE VILLAGE?OR HOW MANY LANDS DID YOUR CRIMINAL FATHER STOLE FROM PEOPLE BEFORE SENDING YOU OUT FROM THE VILLAGE BECAUSE FROM MY OWN PERSPECTIVE AND UNDERSTANDING THE MANNER YOUR ENGLISH SOUNDS YOU ARE TOO PROUD OF YOURSELF THAT YOUR FATHER STOLE SOME LANDS FROM THE POOR VILLAGERS WITH HIS FETEACH CHAMS AND SEND YOU OUT TO COME AND DISTURB EACE LOVING PEOPLE IN THE CITY BUT FROM ME YOU WILL END UP WITH NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT THIS TIME AROUND WITH YOUR CRIMINAL TENDECIES.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Dear babatunde,
Sowa...kilon sie..?awon tie ni london lo send informat sie.Se guy man nie or not?
Bawo ni life?se alafia lowa ati awon ebi e?.Ma ma se epe fun awon eyan mo ni internet go da rara. odabo.
olorunwa olayemi

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
OTU MAMA GI NA AMU PAPA GI BASTARD YOU CAN CALL ME NOW 0022508659167

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOURUBA IS NOT A TRIBE
DEAR useless babatunde,

YOU are a baseless basterd,you think i dont know
you,just seat back and ask your mum if she is still
alife how you were born. then if she can tell you the
truth you now know where to clasify yourself, you were
borne been bornby ogoja minner your mothers nebours
then why your papa was liotering about drinking
star,you shameless youruba animal at your age you are
still shearing rooms and hanging around remain
dependent.
bsaterd you people migrated from EDO,

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BUT ABOVE ALL THA WHEN YOU WRITE AND TALK , I STILL HOLD PASS U

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER ARE BASTERD OK.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You are the Biggest Fool of all Fools I have ever seen in my life.

Yours Sinerely,
FOOL

Mortar x5
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Homer, you have have gotten a C&P'd response. John Corn's response was the one I sent to every lad in this thread, which was originally a response to another baiter.

reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yeah, my responses.

Miguel Figo thinks I'm a vilture
[email protected] wrote:
VIRLTURE LIKE YOU *DELETED*

The Special Duties Dept for some reason mentioned "you know who", and I think ax hole proves that he knows of the axeman.

[email protected] wrote:
YOU father was mad why your mum was a harlot,and met
at your village marketsqr,and that where your father
pregnanted your mama we be ashawo. so you can see your
baseless 419 life.

remain mr bello.ax hole

Duke Igthorn chose to offer the Glamour Shots scam on me.

[email protected] wrote:
Hello, my name is Duke Igthorn

I need some one to run a photo business for my company
only a photo from a third world country.

Thank you for your interest in my company project. You should know already that I am contacting you as a potential partner to arrange sending me photography of your city and country. Allow me to give you some background about my company and what we do.
I work for a photography distribution company called Advanced Freelance Photography. It is our job to obtain mass amounts of photographs from all over the world, and then sell these photographs to an array of different companies all over the world. On a regular basis we deal to magazine companies, newspaper editors, film studios and many other types of wealthy business industries.

I am contacting you because I particularly need pictures of a third world city setting. I need lots of pictures of your city. The pictures do not need to be taken by a professional photographer, they don't even have to be taken with an expensive camera. I just need regular photos of as many places and people in your city as possible. If you decide to take the job, I will give you a few more guidelines for things to take pictures of, but for the most part, you will have a lot of freedom to snap pictures of whatever you want.
I am fast closing in to a deadline that needs to be reached, and it is my job to obtain these particular types of photos. I have been searching for somebody such as your self to help me for a couple of weeks now, and I am starting to get desperate. I am willing to pay a lot of money for each photo in the album that you send to me, with quality playing a factor in payment of course. I will pay 20 - 50$ per photo in the album. You will receive a bonus of 500$ for every photo that is actually sold and published somewhere. You are guaranteed to receive at least 20$ per photo that you send, but as I said before, quality will play a factor, so you are likely to receive more. If you try hard to take good and creative photos, you would likely receive an average of 40-50 dollars per photo. For the final album you send to me; I can only accept a minimum of 50 photos, and a maximum of 700 photos.
The job is not a hard one, and it does not require you to have any prior photography experiance. You will need to fund all of the expenses yourself, but the small investment will be well worth your time and money. The rate in which I am paying per picture is very high even for American standards.
Please consider this offer and get back to me.
consider this offer and get back to me.
take a look at my working ID (ATTACH) <----attached was a very bad fake ID. Not even worth the time that it takes to write "FAKE" on it.

Duke Igthorn
Advance Freelance Photography

Janet Catim has some sound advice as to what I should do with my future:

[email protected] wrote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL,YOU CANT EVEN PUT YOUR ENGLISH TOGETHER,YOU BETTER GO BACK TO SCHOOL BECAUSE VERY VERY SOON I WILL BECOME THE PRESIDENT OUR COUNTRY HENCE I WILL DINE AND WINE WITH PEOPLE THAT MATTERS IN THE SOCIETY WHILE YOU WILL REMAIN THERE..................ASSHOLE

Short and sweet from Nena Donald:

[email protected] wrote:
your mama toto idiot

John Corn, as mentioned above, used the same response that I sent, except that he sent it in red. Creative little bastard Rolling Eyes

Oh, and to top it off, the sneaky little fucker tried sending me the zoy link. Nice try, fooool.

wowreally
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow...what a great day, I am no longer a hate mail virgin.
Sent a mass insult out this morning and the hate mail is pouring in.

From me to the lads.

HEY YOU FUCKING MONKEY CHILD
YOUR FATHER IS A HOMOSEXUAL WHO FUCKS LITTLE BOYS
YOUR MOTHER TAKES IT UP THE ASS FROM MONKEYS
I HAVE FUCKED YOUR MOMMS ASS AND SHE SCREAMS LIKE A PIG
YOU ARE AS UGLY AS THE MONKEY THAT WAS YOUR FATHER
YOUR MOTHER SUCKS GOATS COCKS
THE CURSE OF VALHALLA IS UPON YOUR FAMILY
THIS CANNOT BE RETURNED TO SENDER IT IS BLOCKED BY LOKI AND IS FOREVER YOURS
A FRIEND.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBER'S WILL DIED ON HIV AID'S ASHOLE LIKE YOU.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BACK TO SENDER WITH FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To which I replied to Cynthia

HAHA BACK TO SENDER DOESN'T WORK MUGU...IT IS BLOCKED BY LOKI

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that really upset her/him

LOKI IS FUCKED IN THE ASS BY QUETZALCOATL, MUGUUUUUUUUUU I GO REACH YOU VERY SOON......AND WHEN I DO CHOP YOU....I GO USE SOME OF THE PAY WHEN I TAKE FROM YOU GO SEE YOUR MAMA FOR FEGE-ONITSHA AND I GO STILL GIVAM SOME OF THE MONEY MAKE SHE GIVE ONE OF HER PRODIGAR- VAGABOND SON-YOU MAKE IM TAKE START TRADE AS I HEAR SAY IM-YOU DON ENTER SOME GUYMEN TRAP......I SURE SAY YOU NO DEY PAY ONE GUYMAN SINCE....TALK TRUE NOW........GOOD BOY....NO WONDER THE THING DEY PAIN YOU FOR BODY LIKE THIS.....NOT LET YOUR BODY TOO HOT BECAUSE IF YOUR BODY HOT TOO MUCH OR E COLD TOO MUCH YOU MUST PAY AS A MUGU......HOW MUCH YOU DON PAY SELF WHEN YOUR HEAD DEY HOT LIKE THIS SO TAY YOU GET THE TIME TAKE THEY WRITE RUBBISH LIKE SAY YOU NO GET WORK TO DO WITH YOURSELF.....IF YOU NO GET WORK...LET ME KNOW BOY... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well she/he really gets upset, so lets try some more to Cynthia

Back to you from loki�,..loki stops all .....loki is supreme...loki hates wankers like you.....all your curses back on your family of monkeys....HAHAHA.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU *DELETED*, ALL THAT IS WRITTEN HERE IS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY,LOKI YOUR FAMILY POWER SAY IT DOES NOT KNOW ME,SO WHAT EVER YOU SOW YOU SHALL SURELY REAP IT FROM THIS MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE, CHECK IT OUT FROM THIS MOMENT,EVEN THE LITTLE ONE YOU HAVE SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU. ANIMAL THAT IS A TOKEN WORD FROM MY LORD FOR YOU FROM THIS MOMENT. DEMONS LIKE YOU IS NOT SUPPOSED TO LEAVE. CHECK YOUR LIFE FROM TODAY HOMESEXUAL LIKE YOU *DELETED*. IF YOU THERE RETURN THIS MAIL YOU GO DIE INSTANTLY.TRY AND SEE MGBADAA ANYAOKU.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok lets try the same with Edith

Back to you from loki�,..loki stops all .....loki is supreme...loki hates wankers like you.....all your curses back on your family of monkeys....HAHAHA.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU ARE A MORE OR LESS WHIT MONKEY AND PIGG AT THE SAME TIME IT BACK TO YOU ASS HOLE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well at least they are taking the time out to reply to me and with a bit of luck I will have spoiled a few lads day.

WR.
Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Humphery or what dog name you call yourself,
Let it be your portion. I send it back to you (BACK TO SENDER)
Have a good day.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I CAN IMAGINE YOUR FRUSTRATIONS RIGHT NOW.

BUT BY THE WAY DID YOU ATTEND PRIMARY SCHOOL AT ALL?BECAUSE YOUR ENGLISH IS
QUITE DISGUSTING AND APPALLING.

NEXT TIME BEFORE YOU MESS YOURSELF UP,TRY AND GO THROUGH YOUR MAIL BEFORE
DISGRACING YOUR DEJECTED SELF.

ROT IN HELL,HOME SAPIENS,

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
USELESS IDIOT LIKE U

OLD BOY,
UR THE MOST VULGARIC BEAST I WOULD EVER COME ACROSS ON THE NET. Y RAIN SUCH CURSES ON YOUR FATHER AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS? I KNOW U ARE VERY COMFORTABLE LIVING IN HELL,THATS Y U ARE EAGER TO HAVE MANY UNFORTUNATE SOULS TO JOIN YOU THERE.
IF NOT THERE IS NO BASIS FOR YOU TO USE SUCH INSULTIVE AND ABUSIVE LANGUAGE.IF UR NOT A MAGA JUST DECLINE UR NOT.THATS ALL,YOU MAY NOT KNOW IF U AND I ARE RELATED.SO ANY CURSE YOU RELEASE MUST SURELY COME BACK TO YOU.STUPID BASTARD PIKIN LIKE YOU.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
you dey the levels you dey abuse me?well i no blame you,na people like you dey misbahave for house but dey feel say na sense them get.a
May you see the light and stop been a bloody faggot.
prick like you.
IDEMUDIA

Quote:
my guy yu aint GOD,fuck off gizzard

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
fool of 40 is your name try go home and see your people ok, if you need money call me will give you.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
NwANNE IBU ONYE ARA

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MY BROTHER , BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
ANYTHING YOU SAY, YOU GO CARRY IT ON YOIUR HEAD.
BASTARD.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Well i dont blame you cause the way you talk you sond as if you have benn maga or what you call it i dont care but i tell you wacth your back cause i am after you if only you know who you have steped on then you will know that you got not to reply that email ok just make suer and take my word.I will be the one to make sure you kids dont grow as You dey be laike mad man idot.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MR FOOL

WHY ARE YOU FOOLISH THAT YOU TALK LIKE A STUPID KID WHY?
WHEN YOU WERE BORN AND BROUGH UP TO THIS EARTH, WERE YOU BORN WITH GOLD RICHES EDIOT ANSWER ME. ABI ALL THIS HARDSHIP WHICT GOVERMENT SOSTED DOSE NOT TOUCH YOU IDIOT ANSWER.

I THINK YOU MUST BE A WASTE PRODUCT IN YOUR FAMILY. IS THAT THE WAY YOU TREAT PEOPLE OR TALK TO PEOPLE NO MATTER WHAT HAPEN.

IF YOU WERE BORN WITH RICHES OR YOU THINK OTHER PEOPLE IS AS CONFORTABLE AS YOU ARE, YOU MUST BE THE GREATEST FOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THIS EARTH. AND MIND YOU IF YOU THINK THAT I WILL DIE BEER IT IN MIND YOU MIGHT GO FIRST BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT MY GOD.

BORN FOOL

Quote:
MR MAN.

JUST GO AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF I EVEN REGRET HAVING EXCHANGE OF WORDS WITH YOU BECAUSE IS WASTING OF TIME OK

JUST GET LOST

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
otu ba wa nee gi,baga

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
u fuk up

These respondees are all worthy of your special greetings and would love to hear from you! Copy and paste to your bcc field and insult away!
[email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]

reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
very sorry i hear say ogun kill ur papa!

[email protected] wrote

Quote:
Subject: OTU MAMA GI

MUGU CALL ME NOW ALL MY IS( 0022508659167 )MUGU TRY TO CALL ME
OTU MAMA GI NA AMU PAPA GR NNEGI EWU

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Subject: AKPA AMUGI NA ISHISHI OHU OTU GI THERE

BOY IF YUO DON'T MIND THE WAY YUO SPAEK TO ME AND DISTOB MY BUSINESS I SWAER I WILL DAEL WITH YUO.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Subject: rejwcted son

you are fustrated 419 boy. go and find something and
do. ass hole

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
fool 4 life

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
your mother toto i got your phone number

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
u are shite goat your bloody yoruba may thunder fire you and all your kindren

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Dear Babatunde Amoda,

Every one on this planet knows more about the Yoruba's tribe as the most foolish and dirtest people on this earth even you and your brother (oba)

in South Africa here most of your tribes men and women lives in the most eyesaw plmaces that will show how much you people love dirty.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
oboy if you be real man just abeg show up and tell me who you be...ok..so we go do am one on one..you say u be my master just show up and make i see my master...abeg..God bless

Mortar x5
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote

Quote:
mr. I dont know u; but so long you have decided to keep bothering me with ur cock and bull stories emails, u, ur father ur mother shall end up in caterstrophy very very soon amen.

and

Quote:
SOME THING KEEPS TELLING ME YOU SHALL DIE VERY VERY SOON.

AND THAT'S TRUE.

[email protected] wrote

Quote:
Hi,

i am presently attending to some paying clients and i will get back to you, at my convenience. i've ended up collecting money from your types, somehow. so, i will consider you a potential client, until proven otherwise.
meanwhile, can you kindly furnish us with your full details and contact information, as we prefer telephone and fax communications.

Kind regards,

Anne and Denise Newmann Smart.

[email protected] wrote
Quote:
dont u see how fool u are we are in to thesame game how do u want god to bless u now if u know it alredy is that the reason why u keep abussing me so i wu onyen igbo okwaya? iman onyen nmbu?

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
GUY ARRANGE WORK FOR ME IF YOUR A GUY MAN THAN WASTING YOUR TIME ALL TIME WRITE THIS

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
HOLY GHOST FIRE CONSUME YOU,

[email protected] wrote: (and JS reported to gmail. No need for lads to have gmail accounts)

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER WITH FIRE...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
YOU DONT HAVE SOME THING DOING TO AND LOOK FOR SOMETHING DOING OK.ALL BACK TO SENDER

and KEEEEEEEP OFFFFFFFFFF of [email protected], I may have some fun with this one:

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

l just came in from Burkina-faso dis evening and saw ur mail, which kinda work u fit do? and where u dey operate from? l need to know so as to know da kind of work l go fit offer ya...........!!!! holla back.

Denis

Aureol
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FOOL OF 40 PLEASE GO HOME AND YOUR PEOPLE, I SAY IF YOU NEED MONEY LET ME KNOW. TO BE A FOOL IS NOT GOOD

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Back to sender you will not know peace as from day, nusance

Quote:
Look at the stupid name you choose to defraud people, Hugarry, are you Hunfary, go and bear your name, if not you will die, you nunemtitude.

Quote:
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Stupid Your death is at your door step, immediately you put head, Final, monkey like you

Quote:
Goat God and fuck your Mama, Your senior siter and all your sisters, anuohia nwukwa

Quote:
Maybe I will attend the burial of all your family I hard that is death, but why did you keep wirting, you are a living death, go back to where you belong, Asuanwuru

Quote:
Yes i will fuck your mama basterd owu kanbia

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
What is your problem ? Even if you are not interested, why all these insults and curses upon yourself? I think something is wrong with you.

It is absolutely glaring that your are a trouble and fraustrated fool. Never in your life, write to me again. All that you wish your fellow, must definitly be your portion.

Afterall, you received a proposal and never forced you into it, then, why do you decided to creat fool of yourself. I did not creat fraustration for you.

STOP IT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
What do you mean by that? is because i contact you to share a sucess with you?I'm very sorry ,please forgive me.

BYE BYE.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
guy listen to me if you dey madgo make them hill your morther toto but guy you no say na this ting we they take chop the ting wey you go do na to ask me if i get maga why nowwwwwwwwww

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I RECEIVE YOUR MAIL AM VERY SURPRISE THE WAY YOU SOUND ,ARE WE FIGHTING BEFORE ,PLEASE HOLD YOUR PEACE ,I DID NOT MEAN TO SEND YOU THAT LIKE OF MAIL BUT IS COINCIDENCE, MOREOVER ARE YOU HOLY SO DONT JURGE,EVERYBODY IS LOOKING FOR HIS DAILY BREAD.
FURTHERMORE IF YOU WANT TO JURGE PLEASE DONT START FROM BUT FIRST GO TO THE SENATE AND OHTER GOVERNMENT OFFICE THERE YOU WILL THOSE YOU HAVE STOLEN OUR MONEY AND THERE ARE STILL IN OFFICE SERVING WHAT DO HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT .
MORESO I DONT MEAN ANY HARM TO YOU AND I DONT INTEND TO SEND YOU THAT MAIL IS A MISTAKE AND MOREOVER YOU ARE NOT A FORIEGNER SO TRY AND UNDERSTAND ME OK.
HAVE A NICE DAY AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF.
IF YOU CARE WE CAN BE FRIEND AND YOU DONT LIKE THE IDEA THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT .

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
GUY.
IS A PIT THAT YOU HAVE TO SOUND SURE STUPID,BETTER WATCH YOUR MONTH BEFORE IT LAND YOU INTO UNFORGETABLE LIFE OF MISFORTUNE AND FOUTHLET TRAGEDIES,BUT YOU NEED WISDOM NOT CHARACTER OK.

Quote:
I STILL TELL YOU JUST BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR MONTH,I WILL KIDNAPP YOU SPIRITUAL BETTER BE A MUGU RATHER THAN COWARD,OR BETTER BE A DUMB ASS THAN A NAUISANCE.
A COWARD DIES MANY TIME BEFORE THE ACTUAL WAR,THE WAR HAVE NOT STARTED AND YOU SHOUTING AND CRYING............AGAIN WATCH YOU MONTH AND LOOK YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR BEFORE YOU COME OUT SMOKING......YOU NIGERIA DUMB SLAVY IN EUROPE THAT HAS NOTHING DOING THERE ONLY A BURGLER/FLOWER CUTTER THAT EAT FROM THE TRASH............COME BACK HOME AND DO NOT DECEIVE YOUR PEOPLE.........OBJ AND HIS TEAM WILL GET ALL YOU USELESS AFRICAN NIGERIANS THAT COATERED THE IMAGE OF THIS COUNTRY BLACK USELESS DRUG PUSHER AND DRUNKERED.MALUM AND BORN TO AN INFIDEL IN NATURE AND LIFE.HUMAN TRAFFICKER LIKE YOU,UNFORTUNATE SLAVY NIGERIA THAT REGUSED TO COME BACK HOME.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK........OFFFFFF......MONKEY

FROM THE EMPEROR.YOUR GREAT MASTER/PHYSICIAN.
WATCHOUT.IDIOT WITHOUT SENSE/KNOWLEDGE......COWARDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Quote:
FOOLS LIKE YOU ARE KNOWN BY THEIR STUPIDITY AND COWARDYNESS,THEREFORE YOU WILL EVER REMAIN IN ENDLESS PUNISHMENT WHICH YOU BROUGHT TO YOURSELF,MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE BCOS SLAVES LIKE YOU WILL ALWAYS BEHAVES LIKE OSU,YOUR CHARITY BEGINS FROM THE TRASH AND THE PUNISHMENT WHICH YOU HAVE SEEN AND KEPT TO URSELF AND YOU WILL EVER REMAIN IN THERE,YOUR FRUTRATIONS YOU WILL BEAR IT ALONE,SUFFER IT ALONE AND DIE IN IT ALONE,JOURNEY TO HEAL YOU ARE GOING.REMEMBER KONWLEGDE WITHOUT WISDOM IS LIKE A GARDEN FULL OF WEEDS.YOU LACK WISDOM,KOWLEDGE,SENSE,INTELLIGENT AND BRAVENESS BUT REMAIN WHAT YOU HAS MADE YOU TO BE WHICH A LIFELESS MUGU AND COWARD,ARSOUL,IMPECILE,SHERUL,IDIOT,FLOWER CUTTER,SLAVE IN ANOTHER MAN'S COUNTRY,YOU AN UNDESIRABLE ELEMENTS,PIG/LOAFER .JUST PRAY FOR YOUR SOUL BCOS OF THE CHILD KIDNAPPING YOU HAVE BEEN DOING,YOUR NAME IS WITH THE EFCC/ICPC,AND OTHER AGENCIES I WILL TRACK YOU SOON EITHER IN SPIRIT OR PHYSICAL,YOU WILL SEE EWU,ATURU,EWE,UUKAKAKU,UDEDENE.YOUR LIFE WILL NOT AND NEVER REMAIN TOGETHER AGAIN FROM NOW AND EVERMORE..............UTOBO/OZODIMGBA.

FROM THE GREAT EMPAROR YOUR MASTER.....WATCHOUT I WILL TRACK YOU IN YOUR DREAMS.............MOMKEY.

Quote:
GUY.

LET ME ADVISE YOU WHENEVER YOU SEE SURE IN YOUR PRIVATE EMAIL,DON'T FEEL THAT EVERYONE IN THE INTERNET IS NIGERIA SCAMMER,BE MINDFUL OF THE WAY YOU TALK TO PEOPLE HERE BECAUSE EVERYONE HERE IS INVISIABLE,EXCEPT THAT PERSON BESIDE YOU.IF YOU SEE A MAIL WHICH YOU FEEL YOU CANNOT TOLERATE,JUST REMOVE IT,BUT DON'T USE ANY FORM OF ABUSING WORDS THAT IS NOT A CONCERN TO SOMEONE ELSE.YOU ABUSED MY MOM,BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHO SHE IS EVEN ME,BUT FOR THE LASTTIME,DON'T TRIED IT,YOU COULD DO SAME TO SOME OTHER PEOPLE,BUT FOR ME IT MAY NOT BE TOO EASY TO FORGIVE YOU.........I AM A KISHINA AND I LIVED MY LIFE IN INDIAN JUST BE VERY CAREFUL......I WILL NOT LIFE TO HURT YOU,NEITHER REMAIN AN ENDLESS TREAT TO YOU,JUST BECAUSE OF YOU,I WARMED YOU FOR THE LASTTIME.......IF YOU THERE CONTRAVENE IT.......YOU WILL SEE MY VOODOOISM.....TO BE I WILL PUT IN A GREAT HALUCINATION THAT YOU WILL EVER MADE YOU TO REGRET YOUR ENTIRE LIFE IN THIS EARTH.
YES I AM NOT GOD,BUT WE ARE THE SEEN GOD BUT OPERATE INVISIBLE.

BYEEEE.FROM THE EMPAROR THE GREAT MASTER.

Quote:
YOU STILL HAVE THAT YOUR UNCLEAN DIRTY TEETH TO TALK,WHY ARE YOU CRYING AND SHOUTING LIKE AN OWL IN THE TREE,YOU HIV POSITIVE AND AIDS CARRIER.THE EVIL YOU HAVE BEEN COMMITING UPON THE WIDOW LIKE YOUR UNMARRIED MOTHER AND BASTARD LIKE YOU HAS ALREADY STARTED TO FLOW IN YOU BRAIN AND MODULER,LET ME ASK YOU DO YOU AT ONCE IN YOUR LIFE ATTEND SCHOOL EVEN THE ADULT EDUCATION JUST CORRECT ENGLISH IS A PROBLEM TO A FOOL LIKE YOU,MAYBE THE PROSTITION WHICH YOUR MOTHER FOUND HERSLF IN HER EARLY STAGE OF HER SUFFERING DID NOT GIVE HER ROOM TO TRAIN YOU,SHAME TO A SLAVY LIKE YOU.THE DARKNESS WILL OVERSHADOW YOUR DAYS AND MORNING GOODTHING YOU WILL LACK.GREAT ABILITIES COMES FROM WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE,BUT STUPIDITY COMES FROM LACK OF THE WILLS TO SEE THE FORWALL OF EDUCATION,BETTER GO BACK AND START FROM THE BEGINNING.DORNCE AND STARK ILLITERATE,FIRST GO AND LEARN HOW TO MAKE GOOD SPELLING OF ENGLISH,EVEN THE COMMONESS PIGEON ENGLISH IS A PROBLEM,I CALLED YOU MONKEY AND YOU GOT ANGRY,YOU ARE WORSER THAN MONKEY WHICH IS IDIOT,DO YOU KNOW THE BUSH ANIMAL CALLED IDIOT'''THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE,MAYBE I SHOULD NOT ABUSE YOUR MOTHER,BCOS I AM NOT FOOLISH AND STUPID LIKE YOU IT IS ONLY FOOLISH AND STUPID MONKEY LIKE YOU THAT CAN ACT THAT WAY BUT EVEN AMERICA MONKEY CANNOT BE STUPID LIKE YOU EXCEPT THAT OF YOUR VILLAGE MONKEY WHICH YOU ARE PARTS AND PARCEL OF THEM CAN MISBEHAVE.IF I MAY ASK YOU ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM BRAIN DAMAGE,KWASIOKO,TRUMOIL,ETC,MAYBE YOU CAN GO TO SACRATIC HOSPITAL FOR FURTHER TREATMENT.
MAYBE I SHOULD CALL THE MINISTER OF HEARLTH OR THE COMMISSIONER OF HEARLTH IN YOUR STATE FOR YOUR HELP.IN YOUR LIFE AGAIN,MAYBE YOUR WORLD AFTER THIS YOU WILL STOP CRYING AND SHOUTING LIKE A DEAD FOOL,BUT BE BRAVE AND STRONG LIKE I THE EMPEROR.EMPERORS ARE NOBLEMEN AND NIMROD,BUT COWARDS AND FOOL/STUPIDMAN LIKE YOU WILL EVER REMAIN ENDLESS IN DARKNESS WHICH YOU HAVE ALREADY FOUND URSELF IN.FROM THE INFORMATION I GOT I HEARD YOU FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND GOT YOUR SISTER IMPREGANTED,IS ONLY A CASANOVA LIKE YOU WILL ACT THE WAY.EVERYBODY IS AFTER YOU INCLUDING YOUR PEOPLE,I MUST TRACK YOU SOON,JUST WAIT AND SEE NO ONE STANDS BEFORE A LION AND GET AWAY EASILY.THE BULLET OF THE WITCHHUNTER WILL STRUCK YOU DOWN IN PAINS WILL YOU EVER BE.

FROM ME THE EMPEROR AGAIN:THE GREATMASTER.

Quote:
AGAIN MR SLAVERY.

THE ABILITY OF GOODMEN DEPENDS ON THEIR STRONG AND WISDOM TO LIVED ACCORDINGLY BY WHAT NATURE AND EARTH WANT THEM TO DO,BUT THE FLOW OF DARKNESS AND LACK OF THE WILL TO SURVIVE IS THE GREATEST UNDO TO AN ANIMAL LIKE YOU WHO DID NOT KNOW HIS LEFT NOR RIGHT.LAZINESS IS PART OF COWARD BCOS COWARDS LIKE YOU ARE LAZY,NORMALLY FIND LIFE DIFFICULT TO SURVIVE RATHER PREFER TO EAT FROM THE POCKET OF OTHERS.I WILL ADVISE YOU TO COMEBACK HOME AND START UP A LITTLE BUSINESS LIKE BARROW PUSHING RATHER SLAVING YOURSELF IN THAT COUNTRY,STELLING FROM WHERE YOU DID NOT SOW,PERFECT HUMAN CAN SURVIVE IN ANY CONDITION OR SITUATION,BUT MONKEY LIKE YOU WILL RATHER PERISH IN TRASH.SLEEP AND DREAM OF URSELF BEEN HUNTERED BY EVIL,BETTER LEAVE NOW TO A PLACE WHERE YOU WILL NOT KNOW URSELF INTO INFINITY.
NORMAL PERSON ALWAYS THOUGHT ABOUT THE POSSIBLE WAYS GENUINE TO SURVIVE..............THAT YOUR HIV/AIDS WHICH HAS BEEN A HINDERANCE TO YOU AND YOUR FRUTRATION WILL REMAIN CONTINUOUS BARRIER TO YOUR LIFE IN THIS EARTH.............THOSE WIDOWS YOU FUCK INCLUDING YOUR UNMARRIED MOTHER IS HUNTING YOU BEFORE I WILL CONTACT MY SPIRITUAL MASTERS TO HURT YOU FROM THIS PARTICULAR MOMENT...........I AM GOING TO TEACH YOU THE LESSON OF YOUR LIFE............WATCH........OUT THE DEMONS WILL VISIT YOU ANYTIME FROM NOW YOU WILL BE TRACK DOWN.......DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A SMALL RAT/PISS..........I HAVE TOLD YOU TO WATCH YOUR MONTH AND UR TOOTHLESS TONGUE AND YOU HAVE THE STUPIDITY AND FOOLISHNESS TO REPLY ME....WATCHOUT WHAT WILL COME AFTER YOU FROM NOW TILL........DAWN.ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE A MONKEY,IDIOT,BUM,AN ANT,RAT,EWE ETC..........YOU MUST LEARN RESPECT TO FOOLS LIKE UR TYPE..YOU CANNOT LIVE ABOUT YOUR MAKER.........THE EMPEROR THE GREAT MASTER.

REMAIN COWARD/PISS

EMPEROR THE GREAT.

These lads just love to be insurlted, copy and paste to your bcc field and let your anger flow.Laughing

reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

aureol's lad wrote:
GUY.

LET ME ADVISE YOU WHENEVER YOU SEE SURE IN YOUR PRIVATE EMAIL,DON'T FEEL THAT EVERYONE IN THE INTERNET IS NIGERIA SCAMMER,BE MINDFUL OF THE WAY YOU TALK TO PEOPLE HERE BECAUSE EVERYONE HERE IS INVISIABLE,EXCEPT THAT PERSON BESIDE YOU.IF YOU SEE A MAIL WHICH YOU FEEL YOU CANNOT TOLERATE,JUST REMOVE IT,BUT DON'T USE ANY FORM OF ABUSING WORDS THAT IS NOT A CONCERN TO SOMEONE ELSE.YOU ABUSED MY MOM,BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHO SHE IS EVEN ME,BUT FOR THE LASTTIME,DON'T TRIED IT,YOU COULD DO SAME TO SOME OTHER PEOPLE,BUT FOR ME IT MAY NOT BE TOO EASY TO FORGIVE YOU.........I AM A KISHINA AND I LIVED MY LIFE IN INDIAN JUST BE VERY CAREFUL......I WILL NOT LIFE TO HURT YOU,NEITHER REMAIN AN ENDLESS TREAT TO YOU,JUST BECAUSE OF YOU,I WARMED YOU FOR THE LASTTIME.......IF YOU THERE CONTRAVENE IT.......YOU WILL SEE MY VOODOOISM.....TO BE I WILL PUT IN A GREAT HALUCINATION THAT YOU WILL EVER MADE YOU TO REGRET YOUR ENTIRE LIFE IN THIS EARTH.
YES I AM NOT GOD,BUT WE ARE THE SEEN GOD BUT OPERATE INVISIBLE.

BYEEEE.FROM THE EMPAROR THE GREAT MASTER.

LOL

For someone who 'warmed' you for the last time, he has a lot to say.

reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not even sure what to say about this one:

Quote:
LOOK CHUKWUDI I KNOW THAT IS YOUR NAME TRY AND DO SOME THING GOOD WITH YOUR LIFE STOP WAISTING YOUR LIFE IN THE NAME OF OFFSHORE SHIT.

LOOK BY THE TIME YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN LIFE MAKING MONEY IN GOOD FAITH IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO LATE. SO BIG HEAD GOAT TRY TO THINK ABOUT YOUR LIFE AND THE PEOPLE YOU LEFT IN YOUR GOD FORESAKING COUNTRY OF YOURS NIGERIA.

AGAIN TRY TO DO SOME THING GOOD IN LIFE GO HOME AND START FRAMING THAT WILL HELP YOU AND YOU CHILDREN IF YOU HAVE ANY IN FUTURE.

GO HOME MY BLACK BROTHER. WE HAVE SO MANY OF YOUR TYPES HERE IN SWEDEN.

THINK ABOUT IT

Sorry Chuks, and stay out of that offshore shit. Twisted Evil

john corn responds again, and with a response of his own.

Quote:
UNA MUST BI A VERY VERY STUPID MAN.OTO NNE NA NNAGI,
OKOKO LIKE YOU, UNA BI MORE THAN FUCKER. GOD GO KILL
UNA WITHIN 7 DAY, JUST MARK MY WORD AND IT SHALL COME
TO PAST IN YOUR LIFE, I TELL YOU THAT I AM NOT LIKE
OTHER PEOPLE ANY HOW. OTO NNE GI AND AMU NNA GI EBY
OOOOOOOO DEATH IS WAITING FOR YOU VERY SOON

reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] has me figured out after one email:

Quote:
I PITY YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT SPEND TIME ON BETTER THINGS THAT WILL BRING GOOD THING TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY YOU WILL BE SPENDING TIME ON FOOLISH THINGS.
I AM SURE YOU ARE A REAL BIG FOOL.

[email protected] is not a very good psychic

Quote:
your family will soon die

if them did not die on friday this week you know that am not a good mistic man

bye

[email protected] I'm guessing is a Depeche Mode fan. Enjoy The Silence?

Quote:
SILENCE IS WHAT? THE BEST ANSWER TO A WHAT?

[email protected] doesn't sound like he's bothered by my email, so I signed him up for several dozen newsletters.

Quote:
God bless you for me so you do the seme job that i do and you have the time to tell me all this God bless you

[email protected] also thinks I'm a fool
Quote:

YOUR ARE A BIG FOOL

and based on the length of this, I would be willing to bet it's recycled. It's not one that I've seen before, so take it for what it's worth.

[email protected] wrote: (and JS reported again)
Quote:
AGBABO ITORU NA ITOGBOLU BURO PENGEMAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DEAR SON OF A USELESS PARMWAN TAPPER WHO IS FROM A USELESS AND STUPID GENERATION TO GENERATION.

THE WEEK HAS JUST BEGUN AND YOU'VE STARTED WITH NOT ONLY YOUR MAIL THAT LACKS GOOD ENGLISH AN INDICATION THAT YOU DID NOT YOU BREAK CHALK AND HAS NOT SEEN THE FOUR CONERS OF SCHOOL BOULDING. ABI BE YOU RUN COMMOT FOR VILLAGE DEY TAKE TRUCK DE PUSH SURDUST FOR ONITSHA?

YOU,SEE THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU BELIEVE TOO MUCH IN YOUR DOWN TO EARTH PARENTS FUCKING IBO LANGUAGE AND THAT ACCOUNTS PROPERLY FOR THE REASON WHY YOU CANNOT WRITE A SIMPLE SENTENCE WITHOUT MIXING IT UP WITH YOUR ASHOLE,USELESS FATHER LANGUAGE....O BOY... I BEG GO SCHOOLOOOOOOO BECAUSE ME A BE LAWY GRADUATE EVEN IF I NO DO GUMAN BUSINESS I GO OPEN CHAMBER BUT YOU YOU GO DEY CONTINUE WITH YOUR STEALING JOB BECAUSE YOUR PARENTS DEY STEAL AND THAT IS WHY ANY BLOOD CHILDREN FROM YOUR BASTERD OSU FATHER GO DEY STEAL FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION TILL THE END OF THIS WORLD.

HOWEVER,PEOPLE OF YOUR KIND ARE THE ONES THAT BELIEVE MUCH IN EZEWAN AND THIS IS WHY YOU HARDLY MAKE EVEN A STATEMENT WITHOUT MENTIONING EZEWAN.SO TAY YOU DEY TAKE EZEWAN DEY PROUD? WHO CARES ABOUT YOU AND YOUR DOWN TO EARTH EZEWAN?

ONE THING IS CERTAIN, IF YOU ENTER MY LINE....YOU KNOW, I GO WACK YOU AND YOUR EZEWAN ONE HAND AND ONE TOUCH AND YOUR EZEWAN GO DEY SLEEP BECAUSE I AM A CHILD OF GOD AND CREATED IN GOD'S FULL IMAGE OKAY........IF YOU DOUBT WHAT I AM SAY JUST PUT ONLY 10 ON TOP OF YOUR EZEWAN AND LEAVE IT OVER NIGHT; YOUR CO- VILLAGERS WILL TAKE IT AND GROOVE THE HELL OUT OF THE 10K WHILE YOUR EZEWAN WILL BE SLEEPING BUT FOOLS LIKE YOU WILL BE QUICK TO SAY THAT IT IS THE EZEWAN ITSELF THAT HAS TAKEN AND SPENT THE 10K BECAUSE YOU ARE A BIG CLOUTH.

FOR YOUR ON INFORMATIONS FOR INSULTING ME FOR JUST NO REASONS MAY THE OGU AMATEMESO OF MY TOWN,OKRIKA NEVER FORGIVE YOU AND DISTROY YOU AND YOUR GENERATION WITH YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN.
IAM PROUD THAT MY FATHER IS A MEDICAL DOCTOR,MY MUM A TEACHER AND MY YOUNGER ONCE ARE ALL GRADUATE LIKE ME WHO IS A LAW GRADUAT SO WHAT ARE YOU,COPY AND SEND SON OF A BEACH.

ATLEAST I HAVE ACHIEV FROM GUY MAN BUSINESS,BOULDING A HOUSE AND TO CAP IT ALL I HAVE TWO BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY SON MELVIN AND A DAUTHER ALICE CRUSING AROUND TOWN WITH TWO CARS TOYOTA CAMREY LATEST MODEL AND HODA LEGEND THEN IAM RIDING SHORT GUN HERE IN LOME ISN4T THAT AN ACHIVEMENT?
FROM TODAY YOU WILL LACK PEACE IN YOUR GENERATION
SON OF A BORN CRUCK

TELL ME THE TRUTH HOW MUCH DID YOUR FATHER BORROWED FROM HIS VILLAGE MEETING BEFORE YOU COME OUT FROM THE VILLAGE?OR HOW MANY LANDS DID YOUR CRIMINAL FATHER STOLE FROM PEOPLE BEFORE SENDING YOU OUT FROM THE VILLAGE BECAUSE FROM MY OWN PERSPECTIVE AND UNDERSTANDING THE MANNER YOUR ENGLISH SOUNDS YOU ARE TOO PROUD OF YOURSELF THAT YOUR FATHER STOLE SOME LANDS FROM THE POOR VILLAGERS WITH HIS FETEACH CHAMS AND SEND YOU OUT TO COME AND DISTURB EACE LOVING PEOPLE IN THE CITY BUT FROM ME YOU WILL END UP WITH NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT THIS TIME AROUND WITH YOUR CRIMINAL TENDECIES.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic