SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Interview with a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chiel
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent out a spamrun to about 500 scammeraddresses pretending to be a journalist (Mary Jane Watson, hehe) writing an article about 419 for a US magazine. Ofcourse I offered USD 2000 for serious answers. I received several insults, and only one serious answer.

Interesting to read, and they look like honest anwers. Nice to read we are just a waste of time. Smile
Funny detail, he didnt want the 2000 dollar, and a copy of the article would be just fine...

Q1- Can you tell me in a few words who you are?
I am a nigerian, i am 29yrs old. i have a university degree in law

Q2- In which country do you live?
I live in nigeria

Q3- Are you working in the 419 business?
Yes

Q4- When did you start in the business?

Q5- What inspired you to start?
A lot of my friends where my making money off it

Q6- Are you successfull in the business?
Not really, but it pays my bills and i bought my car off it

Q7- What are the laws in your country regarding the 419 business?
It attracts a jail term, depending on what they have got on you, there is a financial crime commision in charge with persecuting offenders

Q8- Are you afraid you will get caught?
I'll take my chances, and i dont plan om getting caught

Q9- In the west, Nigeria is best known for 419 scams, why do you think most scammers operate from Nigeria?
I think because of our population, and in Africa, we are kind of the most developed , so to speak we are advanced abit, with the right technology, like the internet and a lot of undergraduates, with no jobs, you can imagine.

Q10- What is the situation in your country?
Its really bad, there are a lot of people trying to make a living off this, and the younger generation are even getting involved, you see kids of about 14-15yrs, on the net trying to get some one to rip off.

Q11- Is the situation in your country the reason you started 419?
Yes, like i told you, i saw people doing it and geting paid

Q12- Are you working for yourself, for an Oga or are you an Oga?
I am working alone

Q13- How do you feel about 419?
I would rather be earning money legitimately, but what the hell , a man get to do what a mans get to do.

Q14- What is the total amount you made using 419?
About $20,000.

Q15- Do you ever feel bad for the people you take money from?
Sometimes, but did the whites feel bad about slave trade and colonization, i feel we are sometimes taking part of what belongs to us, and the advanced countries are making peparations for all the money they have made out of this country, you know, the developed nations are built on the sweat of blacks.

Q16- While some people you take money from are acting out of greed, others feel bad for you and really want to help you for the situation you pretend to be in. Do you continue a deal when people are really trying to help?
I dont have a choice, i need the dough, so if you are helping its just fine, thanks.

Q17- In newspapers we sometimes read of people who lost everyhting because of a scam, resulting in loosing their homes, cars, and remain with a large debt by banks and friends. How do you feel about that?
Its a pity, but thas how it is.they are just victims, nothing personal.

Q18- We also hear stories of people travelling to an african country to finish a deal, and then get kidnapped, or even worse, murdered. How do you feel about that?
I dont support that, that's taking it too far, but i know a ot of guys who dont give a damn, they can sell their own mothers for money.

Q19- Have you ever seen a victim in person?
Sometimes on web cam, and once when i was still under someone, i acted like the driver and went to pick up someone for the airport, but i didnt get to talk to him.

Q20- Have you ever kidnapped a victim?
No, the person came on his own accord and stayed in a hotel for 2days and left on his own.

Q21- Have you ever murdered a victim?
NO

Q22- Do you think the 419 business will ever stop?
NO

Q23- On the internet there are several communities calling themself 'scambaiters', pretending to be interested but only try to keep the scammer busy as long as possible and make him/her do stupid things. How do you feel about that?
Its part of the game

Q24- Have you ever been a victim of such a scambaiter?
Yes, they are just a waste of time.

Q25- Last year there was this song by Osofia called 'I go chop your dollar' calling 419 just a game. Do you consider it a game or serious business?
Both, because you just do it and hope you would be lucky, like a gamble.

Q26- Where do you get your 419 scripts from?
You get the format from friends and you edit them to how you feel you want it to be like.

Q27- There are several kind of proposals, wash wash, gold offers, person in trouble and so on. What kind of proposals do you send out?
I am strictly into lotteries ( you done win)

Q28- What kind of proposals are the most successful?
Its just luck most times, you might not make money on one, and you try another and you hit it.

Q29- How many successful scamruns have you done so far?
Personal ones about 4, then 2 when i was still working with my old crew

Q30- Do you think you will ever quit the business?
I would quit soon, i am getting tired of it.

Q31- Where you do get emailaddresses from?
We buy bulk email addresses

Q32- In internet guestbooks sometimes you see entries like 'I dey oooooo', what does this mean and whatfor are a large amount of o's?
It means that the addressess in this guest book has being taken by someone, to alert others not to use them.

Q33- How many people in your country are involved in the 419 business?
I really cant know that, but they are a lot, male and female, old and young, alot of people.

Q34- Do you know other people in the business?
I know a lot

Q35- How far would you go in a deal? For example, if a victim wants you to do anything, like send a picture, call him, asks you to send him anything, before he sends out money. Will you do all that?
Yes i ll call him, send him a picture(not mine), anything he ask for , i would look for it for him.

Q36- What is your current living status?
I am single.

Q37- If you have children, would you introduce them in the 419 business?
No, thats why i am working hard so my children dont have to go through this.

Q38- Do you have a job other than 419?
No

Q39- How do people in your country feel about 419 in general?
Some understand, some hate it, like my dad, he doesnt even know i do it, he just thinks i am doing something else.

Q40- Are you not worried that due from suspicion from people over the world because of 419 you are hurting your country because in time no-one wants to do business with anyone in the country no more?
I dont have much choice, the option is to go hungry.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Surprised Surprised Surprised now THIS is some really interesting stuff!

What I don�t really believe though, is that he has to live as a scammer when he has a degree in law. I hardly believe that there isn�t any chance for him to work in his profession....

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so tired of hearing this one. I guess that you'll reach for any excuse you can just to ease the guilt a bit.

Quote:
Q15- Do you ever feel bad for the people you take money from?
Sometimes, but did the whites feel bad about slave trade and colonization, i feel we are sometimes taking part of what belongs to us, and the advanced countries are making peparations for all the money they have made out of this country, you know, the developed nations are built on the sweat of blacks.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
chiel
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
I am so tired of hearing this one. I guess that you'll reach for any excuse you can just to ease the guilt a bit.

But I guess that is really the general attitute over there. "they're rich and we're poor, and thats all their fault!"

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously, I do not know all the scammers but plenty of them have had no problems what so ever scamming my black baiting characters. Many of them are even willing to steal from orphanages in their own country.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
chiel
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

Money goes before any moral issue ofcourse Very Happy

(thats why I'm so amazed he mailed me the questions, ending with 'these are the questions, you get them for free, i would like a copy of the article though')

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@YeaWhatever: I got mad at that "you stole from us" thing too, but still the other answers are really interesting too, in my opinion. As a matter of fact, I am quite surprised, that he "only" made 20.000$ within nearly 7 years of scamming (after all it is still 20.000 too much of course).

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont think its good to teach 500 scammers about baiters. You could change it into something like "Did you ever thought that you victim was just pretending to have fallen for you scam" or "What was the craziest thing a victim asked you to do?".

After reading this I do feel a little sympathy for the lad, his answers seem to be more realistic then the ones from other scammers who had such "interview".
Of course he is still doing something terribly wrong, but at least he sometimes thinks about it.

20000$ in seven years seem to be enough for living in nigeria but its not enough to buy much bling-bling. So he is a little different from other lads Very Happy

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
Modalitator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Its a pity, but thas how it is.they are just victims, nothing personal.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Makes me feel like sending a few dozen zoy links. Nothing personal, mr mugu.

chiel
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ugumaru wrote:
I dont think its good to teach 500 scammers about baiters. You could change it into something like "Did you ever thought that you victim was just pretending to have fallen for you scam" or "What was the craziest thing a victim asked you to do?".

Personally I doubt if its a bad thing if they know of scambaiters, the more they think 'hey, this might be a scambaiter', the more real victims they drop... Besides, based on what I read on other replies (mostly, 'DIE WITH YOUR TRICKS, ASSHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE), most already know. Smile (My cup of tea)

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very interesting, chiel. I will try a similar modality, if you don't mind. Smile

Gullible
chiel
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why would I mind? Go ahead! Very Happy

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried this a while back and got a grand total replies of zilch.
Well done Very Happy

pony pony Mortar x18
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, isn't that something... even more reason to bait...

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Imus_Naile
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is why I say the hell with them all. I smile when I see the tatoo threads. Screw'em.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Click here to support 419eater.com! Donate today!</a>
Masterjeem
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i guess nobody ever told him that most of the slaves imported to the u.s. were sold to "the white devil" by tribal cheifs and such. know where slavery is going on nowadays? africa.....places like that. at least the white devil knew when to quit.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic