SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

From Mariam Abacha's daughter-in law

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bulldozer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Look forward to seeing those Smile lol

"I just feel dejected, like to jump into the lagoon when i check today and nothing from you. Do you ever imagine my situation, could you understand i was solely relied on you and the arrangement" - Ms Donatus

"the contents of your email is not good, why do you address me as 'Hi Pillock' ?" - Rev Martins

Bank kills - Ivory Coast Netherlands Ivory Coast
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

same here

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
John Drake
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm also currently baiting a daughter of Mrs Abacha, but she uses a different first name....must be a LARGE family!

; )

"YOU GO TO HELL YOU DA FREAK GOD STRIKE YOU DEED RIT NOW HOW DARE YOU SAYE THOS THINS TO ME I AM CHRSTIAN AND DO NOT DO DOSE THINGS YOU ARE SIK SIK MAN!!!!
YOU NEVER NEVER RITE TO ME AGAN--EVAR EVAR!!! I WIL ASS GOD TO PUNISH YOU AND SEHND YOU TO HELL! YOU AR SO SIK IT MAKE ME ILL JUS THINKIN ABUT YOU SO CRAZY." -Dr Wily

Without this certificate, we are still where we are.
I can never trust you again. It will be hard for us to work together.
I have learnt so much from the disappointments i experienced from you. I can only thank you for wasting my precious time.
thanks for wasting my time all thes while. You have been a great friend, i can not deny that.
Thanks for not being there for me when it matters most. -Xu Chaofan
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got an email from retard girl, she has replied with a photo, but it's so obviously a fake from a models website or whatever, different woman to in the last photo I think (look quite similar in some ways but with different hair lengths), no sign held in the HANDS as directed, getting a slap now Evil or Very Mad:

Quote:
Dear Harry Smith,
How are you doing today? Hope you are doing fine, I am writing you today to confirm the first photo, i have the order two with me but as you know i will sent them immedaitely you send the payment information to me.

Please be urgent with the transcation today so that i can send the order two to you by tomorrw so that we can complete the business, please below is the name you are to pay to.

RECEIVER....NAME.....HOOPER...DARIA....JEANS.

LAGOS NIGERIA,

NOTE: make the transfer by MONEY GRAMM or WESTERUNOIN MONEY TRANSFER today.

Await your urgent responsed with the control number of the payment.

Thanks and have a nice time,

Adijatu Abacha.

This is the crap photo she sends and expects me to accept Rolling Eyes:

THIS LINK IS NOT SUITABLE FOR WORK, NAKED LADY

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/7137/adijatu7ck.jpg

I replied with:

Quote:
Adijatu, or perhaps I should call you by the other name people know you by, which is probably SHIT FOR BRAINS RETARD ABACHA!

Do you expect me to accept that piece of crap photo as being you? It is a different woman than the last photo you sent to me which you also claimed was you. Stop stealing photos from websites to send to me, you really are a stupid f*cker, I just looked up some Nigerian words on the internet to send to you, I found one word called MUGU, I think it means fool in Nigerian, so I can safely say you are the biggest MUGU I have ever known from Africa.

What did I explicitly ask you to do in the photo to prove it was a real photo of you, can you remember with your obvious mugu brain damage?

Let me remind you AGAIN, I said you were to hold a sign "IN YOUR HANDS" with the writing written on the sign, so what did you do instead, you send another photo of a different woman, who is not only NOT holding a sign, but with the writing written across the photo instead, and you expect me to just run along to Western Union and send you money for that crappy fake photo.

You must be on f*cking drugs you mugu crack head, I will not send you any money until I get a real photo of you where you are holding the sign IN YOUR HANDS, do you understand me, DO NOT send me any more fakes or stolen photos of other people, my patience is wearing thin now you stupid mugu bitch, sort your shit out and get a real photo done and then we can conclude this business.

Love,

Harry Smith

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Stealth
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
This is the crap photo she sends and expects me to accept Rolling Eyes:

Thats awful, we need more "readers wives" kind of material! There is not the slightest hint of Colgate in this picture. Dreadful!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ow! SP you really know how to give one hell of a slap. Laughing

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, I thought that you were actually going to get those photos too. What a disappointment. Can I slap her too?

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She replies just now at nearly 1:00am:

Quote:
Dear Harry Smith,

Look i will you shop your f*cking talk over the photo i send to you, i have told you before that, that is me and no another person, it is not any website but me ok get that to your hard.

Yes i forget to sing (<<means sign) on it and i will do that but have it in mine that, that is me and that is what you are going to see again with both your name and the sing on it, And also what do you mean by MUGU? Please i need to know who i am doing business with ok. (Laughing is she thinking I might be another lad lol)

Thanks and wait for my nest responsed,

Adijatu.

Replied:

Quote:
Adijatu, you have been told many times to hold the sign in your hands, but you keep making excuses and not doing it, 2 photos you have sent, in NONE of them were you holding a sign in your hands, why not? If you don't hold a sign I will know it's not you.

I will only accept a photo of you actually holding the sign in the photo, and don't try and send me some fake sign done in a photo manipulation program, because I am a graphic designer by trade and will spot a fake easily.

I called you a mugu because it was a word I found on the internet yesterday, I wanted to send you a Nigerian message but I didn't understnd all the words, but it had one word called MUGU which means FOOL or very similar like idiot in Nigerian, so that is why I called you a MUGU!

Just make sure you are holding the sign in YOUR HANDS when you send the next photo, and wear high heeled shoes like I asked or I will reject the photo again, do you understand me you sexy little mugu bitch, or you can forget this whole deal!

Love,

Harry Smith.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doesn't like being called a mugu Laughing:

Quote:
Harry i got your massage ok, but first let this be the very last time you call me by that name MUGU ok (ok, sorry, I will only call you it 10 more times then Laughing), yes i will hold the sing in my hand this time and behear it in mine that what you see is me but nobody ok lastly i dont have any high heeled
shoes like, so i am not wearing that ok, if you are ok with back responsed back to make proceed.

Adijatu

I just replied:

Quote:
Adijatu, my sweet mugu girl with the brain of a fish.

What do you mean you have no high heeled shoes, every woman on earth owns a pair of those, even the poorest women from tribes deep in the forests of the congo have high heeled shoes, what sort of mugu woman are you.

Tell you what, do you have a pair long long kinky boots you can wear instead? If not, I find fruit very attractive and a turn on, pineapples are very exotic and erotic, so hold one of those in one hand and the sign in your other hand, you can get a pineapple anywhere easily enough from your local market.

I will only accept the photo with the fruit if you cannot get any shoes. Bye for now my sweet mugu princess.

Love,

Harry Smith

XxXxXxXxXxXxX

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think she is getting bit pissed of with me calling her mugu all the time Laughing, got the photo holding the sign, but the dame writing is too faint, she has got too do it again, if she will Twisted Evil:

Quote:

Subject: Make The Transfer Immedaitely.

HELLO HARRY,

WELL I BELIVER IS ALONE A FOOL THAT TALK THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING OK, I AM TRYING TO GET YOU THE BEST YOU NEED AND YOU ARE FUCKING IT UP WEll I HAVE JUST SENT YOU ANOTHER PHOTO AND I HAVE DONE WHAT YOU NEED, IS TIME YOU SEND THE MONEY, I BELIVER YOU HAVE THE PAYMENT INFORMATION WITH YOU, I SENT IS TO YOU IN MY LAST MAIL, PLEASE DO SEND THE MONEY AND LET US PROCEED.

THANKS AND HAVE NICE DAY,

ADIJATU.

This is the photo she sent, LINK NOT SUITABLE FOR WORK, NAKED LADY

ORIGINAL SIZE
http://img331.imageshack.us/img331/4283/adijatu25kg.jpg

LARGER SIZE
http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/1451/adijatu9xc.jpg

I replied:

Quote:
Adijatu, what the hell is that supposed to be, that really is not good enough at all, in fact, it's downright crap, the image is very small and the writing is so faint that I cannot read what it says even with a magnifying glass, why the hell didn't you use a proper black marker pen to do the writing so I can see it properly?

I suggest you retake the photo, and please get it right this time, I want you holding the sign with the words clearly written on it in, use a real black marker pen, otherwise I can't see shit, you are the one holding this deal up you bloody brainless mugu!

Love,

Harry Smith

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know that she claims not to have high heels but she really needs to find a pair and for God's sake tell her to smile. Otherwise, FANTASTIC!

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
mugu fugu
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Her panties seem a bit threadbare as well. Laughing Laughing

Excellent work though. clapping Thumbs up
Derek Zoolander
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done ~ But where's the fruit? Or is that the next episode? Laughing

"I GOT YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION FROM A CHRISTIAN DIRECTORY AND DIRECTED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT TO WRITE TO YOU" ~ DR.MUKT4R H4SS4N S4L1M. AKA J0SEPH Talking of being guided to me by spirits. He'll be hitting the Rum when i'm done with him.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She replies and the caps lock is on, must be getting to her now Laughing:

Quote:
YOU KNOW WHAT HARRY SMITH? YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING LIER OK, I HAVE DONE EVERY THING POSSIBE TO MAKE THIS BUSINESS GOES WELL, BUT YOU ARE JUST FUCKING IT UP THAT IS THE LAST TIME I WILL OPEN MY BODY FOR ANY ONE AGAIN OK.

I DO EVERTHING TO MAKE YOU HAPPY IN THE DEAL BUT YOU ARE NOT OK WITH IT, WELL HAVE THE ORDER TWO IF YOU WILL BE OK, BUT THAT I WILL TAKE ANOTHER? NO.

BYE,
ADIJATU.

I replied:

Quote:
Adijatu, how dare you talk to me like that you little mugu bitch, you hurt my feelings now, just send me the other 2 photos that you took, then we can conclude this business, send them both to me today, then we can get your money sent to you, after that has happened, I never want to hear from you again you bloody useless mugu git.

Love,

Harry Smith

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm. She seems pretty angry. So I guess getting those pictures of her masterbating to a picture of the are out of the question?

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I think so Laughing

Though she may be masterbating over the Wuxfer that I will send her soon Laughing

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's official, I f*ck Mariam Abacha, her daughter-in-law said so Laughing:

Quote:
Dear Harry,

You told me you will send the money as soon as i send the first photo but you dont well here is the second one, sent the money now then i will send the last one.

Adijatu

This is the new photo she sent, LINK NOT SUITABLE FOR WORK, NAKED LADY

http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/2779/adijatu5ur.jpg

Laughing

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahahahahaha! I guess you better send her the money now. Brilliant!

Golden Pith Mortar x17
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping

Excellent trophy! Too bad you specified your payment at the WU branch a few hundred miles from her. Shocked

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
capt_birdseye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She's not naked. There are cobwebs around her waist.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Laughing

Email from her after I sent her an MTCN, nothing else, just an MTCN:

Quote:
Dear Harry Smith,

How are you doing today? Hope fine,

Thanks for your message and the payment information, but i will like you to know that i am having some promlem in receiving the money due to the fast that you dont send me the full information esch like the Question and the Anwess, Please i will like you to please sent it to me immediately today.

Also i will like you to given the receiver name too that will help me to receive the payment without delay.
Thanks and have a nice time,
Await your urgent reply today.
Adijatu.

I replied telling her she is not having any more payment information until she sends the third photo to me, then I will really piss her off Twisted Evil

After getting the next photo, I will still not send her the full details, I will ask if she has a webcam, if not, she damn well better get access to one quickly if she wants the money, I want screenshots Wink

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply from the ladette with the third photo:

Quote:
Dear Harry Smith,

Am so surprise after all i have pass through you still dont want to release the payment information for do you want someone else to cash the money again an sceard of this (oh it will be chopped again Twisted Evil) so tell me if you have really make the payment so that i can be rest assured or you want me to pass through the way my mother pass through no we dont have to fool ourself this time arround just try and send me the full payment info.
Here is the last photo you requested for below.
thanks and have a nice day.
Adijatu Abacha.

This is the photo she sent, it is supposed to say "I Love You Harry Smith", but instead she has done another different "Harry f**ks my mother Mariam Abacha" photo LINK NOT SUITABLE FOR WORK, NAKED LADY

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/5082/adijatu5on.jpg

doe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It must be costing him\her some serious to get those photos done. She is a hooker, not model. U get loads like that in lagos. And if the money is right, they will do anything

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Well I do like to waste their money Twisted Evil, I have mailed her back saying I that want her on Yahoo messenger webcam tomorrow night, at midnight UK time, at that time I will give the full payment details, but if she is not there or does not have a webcam on, she gets no payment details from me at all, lets see what happens tomorrow excuse wise, not that I tolerate excuses and I mentioned that in my reply.

mugu fugu
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think a slap is in order SP, the last 2 photos with the fuck my mother sign were taken during the same shoot, prob only seconds apart. Her feet are in the same position on the tiles. Wink

Lazy ladette. Laughing SLAP!!!! Twisted Evil

EDIT: It looks like the first one is the same, the sign may be photochopped. Shocked

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic