SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got my first Romance Scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First non-Russian one anyway. This love is from Senegal. Is this a common place for scams? I have received them from the normal places, but never one from Senegal. The letter was written in very fine English. Better than the normal ones. I just wanted to know if Senegal is known for their scamming and if they are even worth baiting. I have found that most Russian ones are not worth my trouble.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How do you know its from Senegal? Check the email headers to find out where there really are

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is how I know where she is from, I checked the headers. She claims to be from somewhere else, I cannot remember where. But I have never seen one from that area before. Is that common?

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does "she" give a reason for being where she claims to be, like a modelling assignment or studying there? Russian scammers usually want to come visit you and the others tend to end up doing the "stuck with no money" scam. Or in my experience anyway.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have only had one correspondance so far. I never get the Romance emails. That was the first one that I got. Yeah, I believe she said she is in the US and is studying for her graduate degree, blah, blah, blah. Not the typical Russian one that I have seen.

Goat

tornwild
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have received letters from a girl in senegal she was in a refugee camp after her father a vice pres. of liberia was killed. she escaped to senegal
She says she has a large sum of money in an account and wants to deposit it into my account then come to america and be my wife.
Heres the catch I must send 1250.00 to her attorney to pay for power of attorney fees. to have the money removed from her dead fathers account.and deposited into mine.
Hmm to good to be true? she is 26 and very pretty at least the picture that was sent was a very pretty lady
Glenta50uk
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not true. It lied
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@tornwild If you don't want her I'll take her off your hands. Rich, sexy and willing to marry you based on just emails? NO WAY that's a scammer Laughing

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She seems so sincere too. I asked why the attorney fees couldn't be taken from the funds but that was not possible because the funds can not be released until they are transfered.
She also has people trying to kill her so the bank rescued her from the refugee camp and have her hid until the funds are transfered.
Still want her?
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have the refugee girl too -- mine is named Gladis. She ignores every demand for a photo I make -- just recently she said she couldn't get access to a camera. Hours on the computer, visits to banks and barristers -- no problem, but a camera...noooooo.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic