SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does she look 5'11" to you??

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I've lost touch with my "yourng and flexible" Rita, I've moved on to my dear, dear Gladis. Pictured here:

Problem is, she claims to be, among other things, 5'11" (well, that's how I read "5.11ft tall" anyway). I think I'm going to slap back and demand proof -- with her standing next to a tape measurer or some such, insisting that I don't date women unless they are tall enough to dust the tops of my lampshades in my penthouse suite....

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Vanndickey
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's hard to tell, but the leg that is on the ground does look rather long compared to her torso.....maybe she is 5'11"....

Either way, slap her and tell her to stand next to the tape!

"EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW"-Mrs. Mary Collins Brown

Mortar x5
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bahhh, everyone knows you look taller dressed in all black slinky cocktail dresses...or is that pinstripes? No matter, I demand objective proof!

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Big Ted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why does she wear clothes?

ohohohohohohohohohohohoho kikikikikikikikikikikiki i am olila lili nne gi onwe hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ikpuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu nne giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" - Buzzan Fabian
Hawkeyewon
419Eater is my life

Location: between Rocky and Bullwinkle, but closer to Bob Clampett! ;^)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, pretty classy... has a hairdoo, (probably accounts for the height) CARPET (or at least a rug) and a TV! Keep this one very busy, she's got money to burn, going to WU and who knows where.

What sort of scam is she doing, romance, dead kin... ?

"I don't have transportation, I only have a car
I will be able to manage a truck if I have one."
"know it's me that's on my knees swallowing"
www.scammers-exposed.com
www.romancescam.com
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think she's measuring things using decimal feet. 5'2" would work out to 5.16 feet. She just needs 9 inch heels.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Rectum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="JMRazor"]Bahhh, everyone knows you look taller dressed in all black slinky cocktail dresses...

Do you know that by your own experience Very Happy
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Connie -- are you implying that my Dear Gladis doesn't know decimals from her demourrage??

@Rectum -- I'm partial to red velvet.

More distressingly, my Dear Gladis, in response to my request for height verification, sent what seemed to me as a form email detailing her financial plight once more, but this time, her late father was not an "advicer" to heads of state, but a director of a gold mine.

What am I to do? I begged her to clarify her position, and more importantly, her height, right away. Why can't I just find true love...on the internet...via West Africa...??

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
greenboy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh aye... look at the pseudo-subtle way of showing off her leg. Way to rake in the old men's cash.
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

5'11''? - NO
6'11"? - YES

starstarstarstar
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooh, now she has my attention....

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE! Gladis has been kind enough to send me another picture, but this time she's standing up and in a ravishing red gown!!

I must say, standing up, she does indeed look taller, although she continues to ignore my requests for proof of her height. Instead, she's prattling on and on about some bank application for moving money out of Dakar. Well, that's all fine and well, but I'm hardly going to go out of my way for some shortie!

Maybe I can get my message across more clearly....

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, it doesn't seem that her refugee camp in Darfur lets her get out frequently enough to both take pictures of herself AND send emails:

Quote:
Many thanks for your mail and i am very happy about
it, well i dont why you can not view and confirm all
you may need from me with the pictures that i have
sent to you. i am quitely sure that i am tall but not
short, i have the height that any man can like and the
fact is that with the red pic that i sent to you
yesterday, you will know that i have the height you
can imagine, i am only alow to come out once in a day
and i use the uportunity to send an email once in a
day, please right now i can not afford to snap
pictures and scan them, if you realy love me you have
to love me for whom i am, what is very important is
the heart of a human being and every man pray to have
a good wife or fiance.

All that talk of love....gosh, I was a fool to question her. She ends her email:

Quote:
i am only seeking for your heart as handsomeness does
matter to me nor do your heart matter for me, please
contact the bank as soon as you read this mail and let
me know when they answer your application.

Is she doubting my handsomeness AND hitting me up for money!?! That little wench....I'll show her. Anyone have special refugee forms from the U.N. I could use to show her just how difficult it is to transfer money to her?

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it just me or do the two photos look like two separate girls?

The first one seems to have very pronounced buck teeth, and to me her face looks a bit different.

It might just be me, or its not uncommon for the same person to look different in different photos.

OK, I am a UN Official, I am as unofficial as they get. No forms until we can verify the person in the photo is the same person. Oops bob from homeland security seconded it.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*Sigh* I guess I don't have any choice then but to send the forms out. Damn red tape!

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
retiredgrandma5
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I find it funny that the Mugus never understand what is being said. I am in a 419 now where I have asked for some sort of identification a few times. After threatening to stop the transaction he finally sent it..........a picture of him and his family of five. He asked for mine, I sent a picture of my dog.

I will string him along for a while but I think he will leave me for greener pastures very shortly.

FUCK YOU: [email protected]

big fool, suck your mother's ashole & never youwrites back because that will proves you the biggest fool in the whole world among the fools, little brain. i have branches all over the world and if i want you tomorrow i will gets u, bear this fucking advise in mind: Dr Christian Douglas

It is not meant for business and capitalist like you who are only after profit. So dear, since you are not a worker in His vine yard, please do not come up for this money as it is not meant for business. richardswilliams, minister
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find that to be a common ploy -- ingore or pretend not to understand your repeated requests for photos, etc. so that they don't have to get off their asses and do actual work. I'm sure most non-baiters would give up on the effort...

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic