SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

OOOh Shiney

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And new Very Happy I'm the first to post Very Happy

Excellent a new forum to focus on the love scammers. Very Happy
Can we have a phone lads one

This ones got no rules either Very Happy yet edit: damn rules are on the way, quick get in while there's still none Very Happy

Can we shift some of the love scammer posts from other forums over to here? It just looks so bare. Smile

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

Last edited by friday3 on Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok....2nd Wink
i just want to say this is the only forum i know where the owner, admins and mods really listen to the members instead of shooting them down....Great Job

pony pony Mortar x18
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks so much for the new forum, mods & admins!
We'll try not to get the floors all icky....
but, given the things some of these scammers write, we might need to power-wash the floors with a fire hose once a week or so Wink
[Edit] #3! Very Happy

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a feeling that a number of the posts in this forum are going to be blocked by my work�s firewall. But, I think it is a nice idea to have this as a forum.

Where do you guys normally find these Nigerian Romance scammers? I have never run across them- then again I do not belong to any dating sites either.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean39 wrote:
Where do you guys normally find these Nigerian Romance scammers?

http://www.afrointroductions.com is my favourite. The classic site to use is http://www.0dating.com but I hardly ever get any lads from there. Set up a profile on afrointroductions and you'll have lads coming to you as a suprise inside of a few hours.

JUJU MAN NA U GO DIE.WATIN KILL YOUR PAPA GO SOON KILL YOU IF U NO CAREFUL.YOU SUPOSE GO VILLA GO DO JUJU 4 WIKED PEOPLE LIKE YOUR PAPA. NO TRY WRITE ME AGAIN UNLESS U WAN FAL MUGU. ABOKI. <b>-sani adamu</b>
stop comminicate with me otherwise hire killer will sholve this problem because i will consult my spirtual world to get whom you are , don't fear we will see oooooooooooooooo<b>-salif akain </b><br>
Netherlands Senegal United Nations Benin Nigeria Nigeria Cayman Islands Ivory Coast United Kingdom Dominican Republic United Arab Emirates Canada Ghana Ghana Ghana | Jolly Roger Mortar x9
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gee, maybe I could be the first to lock a thread in this forum. Wink

Naaaaaaah!
Chester
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

friday3 wrote:
Can we shift some of the love scammer posts from other forums over to here? It just looks so bare. Smile

Not a bad idea, give me a sec...

I now considir you to be brian dead...I never calll you agen monkey! - Dr. Frank Williams
The devil will shot you in hell with fire bullit, u will nevr have mi sister again. - Patrick Mubuto
i know you ar a idiot Coz can have sex. - Jane Pate
Chester
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Done...I've moved over the most recent ones.

If there are any other threads from misc scams that fall into this category that you want to contribute to, please let me know and I'll move that thread over as well.

Enjoy

I now considir you to be brian dead...I never calll you agen monkey! - Dr. Frank Williams
The devil will shot you in hell with fire bullit, u will nevr have mi sister again. - Patrick Mubuto
i know you ar a idiot Coz can have sex. - Jane Pate
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank chester Very Happy
Now it looks like a proper forum.

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh!!! Just in time as I am about to fall in love with N a talia...That's her real name because she told me..lol This will be my first bait, she has already used the word visa but not money.. Her "agency" is arranging that for her so she can come to the USA for three months..

Wish me luck ..I'm going in...

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/demover/myphoto1.jpg

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/demover/myphoto2.jpg

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
susan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I met him on christiancafe.com At the same time I was being scammed by a pastor in Nigeria, my girlfriend and thirty other woman at the same time were being scammed by a pastor in the Bahamas. He has his own web sit raptureministries.org This is a very very sad story. This man has conned a lot of money, and he uses the support of his church to do so. We are intellegent women! this man is good

i bless the lord we are getting along just fine,i really want us to put the past behind us and look forward to a brighter day,i know and have this conviction in my heart that everyone who has doubted us will eventually be surprised to know how God works halleluyah HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED, MY LOVE.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic