SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

From Mariam Abacha's daughter-in law

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This has been going on since December 14th, Mariam Abacha has had 2 x �3,600 Western Union payments chopped by Usman Bello, basically, from the start I have been asking for nude photos of Mariam Abacha before I will send the money again, something that they would be hard pressed to do Laughing

I am not dealing with Mariam now, but with her daughter-in law Adijatu Abacha, she sent me a nude photo yesterday saying that was her, but she wasn't holding a sign with "I Love You Harry" written on it, I have not been in touch with her for a few weeks, I had told her at that time that the deal was finished, then I got yesterdays surprise email and photo from her, so I replied:

Quote:
Adijatu, what the f* is that picture, that is not you, it even says on the photo that it is from a website called www.banikdigital.com (I can't see that photo she sent on the website though, it's a Lagos photographic studio)

Also, you are NOT holding a sign in your hands with "I Love You Harry" written on it, of course, how could you possibly hold a sign in the photo when you have simply stolen that photo of a naked woman off the
internet!

Do you think I am some sort of fool Adijatu? I suggest you send me your real photo next time, not a fake or stolen one.

I want to see you completely naked and holding the sign in YOUR HANDS, if you send me any more fake photos, you can f* off because I will never send the money if you do that again, now get your f* knickers off, you dirty little sloshpot, and show me some f* skin baby.

Regards,

Harry Sxxxx.

Photo she sent me Rolling Eyes (photo is not work safe, naked lady)

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/4008/adijatu2dj.jpg

She replied today with:

Quote:
Dear Harry Sxxxx,

I ma in receipt of your massage thanks for your f* word to me (hey, you're welcome Laughing) look the photo you see there is me i will send them to you and you will see, i am not a lier ok i do my things in honest way.

The deal now between the too of us will that when i do what you ask for you will have to pay me 3,600 pounds and you will have 3 more of my naked phote with sing that i love you Harry Smith, if you are ok with that then you will have to get back to me immedaitely so that we can proceed.

Note that photo is me not any website you will see more if you are honest,

Thanks and have a nice time,

Mrss, Adijatu Abacha.

I replied:

Quote:
Adijatu, yes, I agree to pay you the full �3,600 once you have sent me all the 3 naked photos of yourself holding different signs, as soon as I have those, I will make payment to you, so I suggest you hurry and send the photos as my patience is wearing thin now, and I will tell you again, no more f* fake photos baby or your fat ass hits the f* highway!!!

Make sure you are holding the signs in YOUR HANDS, and I want something different written on each sign, then I will know it is really you in the photos, otherwise it will just be another fake you have stolen from a website.

As you are sending 3 more naked photos of yourself, you are to write these words on each of the 3 different signs:

Sign 1) "I Love You Harry"
Sign 2) "I am pwn3d By Harry"
Sign 3) "Harry F* My Mother Mariam Abacha"

Love Harry.

Wonder what she will say next Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Probably something that is definately NSFW!

Fake church kill Nigeria
Fake charity account United Kingdom
Mortar x11
i never believe that you can matreat me this way--- Veronica Wachira, Senegal

komodada(at)uku.co.uk : INFACT YOU ARE A TOTAL *DELETED* TIMES TEN MAY GOD RENDER U USELESS. EWU YOUAND I WHO BETTER PASS.ASSHOLE.DONT WORRY ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE. PLEASE LET ME BE .
Screwing with others siggy lines is NOT a nice thing to do! In character, yes, nice...no!
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sign 3) "Harry F* My Mother Mariam Abacha"

Hahahahahahaha! I would love to see that one. BTW, too bad the chick in the photo is not real. She's pretty hot. Your stupid lad left the URL in the lower right corner. What a moron.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Were you trying to save your baiting name from being known? I noticed you put Harry Sxxxx. But the last name is still in the body of one of her emails to you. If that wasn�t your intention with the �X�s, then this post can be deleted. But I just wanted to give you a heads up- not that I think a google search is really going to help with the name Harry Smith.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
pekkis
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
BTW, too bad the chick in the photo is not real. She's pretty hot. Your stupid lad left the URL in the lower right corner. What a moron.

They tell at the Banik Digital website that they're a photo studio operating in Lagos. They might just mark every photo they take, so there's a small chance the scammer really had that photo taken. He probably just bribed some hooker from the street if the photo is real, but there might be more to come.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^
Nice catch. I did not bother looking at the website since I am work today and wanted to keep my job. So, she might be real? That would be a first. A hot looking laddette. Scam Patroller, tell her to put on some high heels next time (yes, I am a pervert).

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Perv Laughing it did cross my mind that she might be a hooker or a model that the lad has used, as I said in my initial post, there is no sign of that photo on the photographic studio website, but until I get photos of her holding a sign, I wont know for sure.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
pekkis
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
(yes, I am a pervert).

No need to be ashamed. Guess why I went to the website in the first place? Laughing
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She has replied, she says it is her in the last photo and that she is going to take new ones with the sign Laughing

Quote:
Dear Harry Smith,

Thanks for your responsed to my mail well i like you to know that i you ask for is a deal i will do as you said i have to go and get those photo dowe, Mean the photo i sent to you is me ok what the site you see below is the place that i told the pic that is the name of the site you can go ahand and opeb the site and see.

Meanwhile this is what i want too i will send one first will your name that i LOVE HARRY SMITH and you will pay have then i will sent another because i need an honest business between us ok.

Thanks and have anice day.

Adijatu.

My reply:

Quote:
Adijatu, I am glad to hear you are getting the photos done.

As soon as you have sent the first photo, I will send you the Western Union payment receipt, I look forward to concluding this business with you baby, make sure the photo is full length and that it is a close up, because I want to see every bit of you, better still, make sure your legs are open so I can see your sweet honey pot Smile

In the first photo, you must be holding the sign that says:

"Harry Fucked My Mother Mariam Abacha"

You can send the "I am pwn3d By Harry" after that one and the "I Love You Harry" photo last of all!

Love Harry.

So I get the first photo with sign and send the Western Union payment receipt, only it will have the MTCN blanked off, I wont give the number to her until she sends me the other 2 photos, then I cancel the payment and send it by MoneyGram instead, in steps UB to chop again Twisted Evil

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You forgot to tell her about the high heels? Hurry up and write her back!

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ YeaWhatever, just for you mate, I have just sent her this:

Quote:
Adijatu, just one more thing that I forgot to mention, when you take the photos, make sure you are wearing a nice pair of high heeled stiletto shoes, I love high heels on naked ladies, it really shows the calves off and really turns me on, if you don't wear high heels, I will reject the photos!

Love you hunny bunny

Harry

XxXxX

Laughing

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply from Adijatu, can't make out what he/she is trying to say in the second paragraph, but does say they are sending the first photo today:

Quote:
Dear Harry Smith,

How are doing today?
I am so sorry for the lest reply is due to something, i have to go to the place that i will take the photo so i didnt check my box so sorry for that.

Meanwhile i have to let you know that i have aready take the pics and the fact is the i the photo without any showe, we never take of any shown before and i cant take an another photo now so that is all for now. (what, already taken pics, photo without any showe, does she mean she's not showing the punani Laughing Confused)

Also i what you to be honest in the business because i am honest with you here, the first pics i will sent you is the that show your name saying I LOVE YOU HARRY SIMTH, and then when you send the Money i will now send the order two with Harry f*cked my mother Mariam Abacha and the last one too ok.

Please if that is deal responsed back immedaitel and i will send the first one to you today, thanks and have a nice time.

Adijatu.

She better be wearing high heels for YeaWhatever or they will be rejected Twisted Evil

pekkis
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think she's saying they already took the photo, so she didn't see your last reply. She's in the photo without any SHOES, and that's all for now.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Pekkis, so showe means shoes, damn mugu typists, that means photo rejection Twisted Evil

Stealth
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am reliably informed that this is Mariam's daughter. NOTE this is NOT SFW. It should not be clicked by anyone offended by explicit tonsil tickling. It was sent to a lad by a disgruntled potential victim that I know.

http://members.419eater.com/~stealth/cherry.jpg

Please note that Colgate in no way support or sponsor this post! In fact if it wasn't actually used in a baiting related situation I would not have posted it. I just found it so amusing.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You sell it really well.

I'll be clicking a different link today Razz

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
Stealth
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

battery wrote:
You sell it really well.

I'll be clicking a different link today Razz

Damn, do you think somebody will still click the link after all the warnings?

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Damn, do you think somebody will still click the link after all the warnings?

I did Shocked

pony pony Mortar x18
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I did Laughing, I will send that to Adijatu later on, she did ask for a photo of me before, so that is me with my African lady friend, hope she likes it Twisted Evil

battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

personally I'm paranoid because I think the wank staff at work who deliberately breaks our computers on a daily basis and *cough* calls himself the sys. ad. has a weird proxy server set up and I can't quite understand how it works, but I think it caches bits of my net activity.

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
Stealth
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

battery wrote:
personally I'm paranoid because I think the wank staff at work who deliberately breaks our computers on a daily basis and *cough* calls himself the sys. ad. has a weird proxy server set up and I can't quite understand how it works, but I think it caches bits of my net activity.

Damn, do you mean the help desk snoops Shocked

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bombardier wrote:

I did Shocked

Damn, take yourself in hand man! (oops you have)

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like she is only going to send you the first photo.

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She finally gets back to me about the photos, the census is causing the dealy:

Quote:
Dear Harry Smith,

I am in receipt of your mail dated Mon, 20 Mar 2006 with thanks, How are doing today and your family? hope there all in good condition, well i am so sorry for the last reply so due to some reason, there is Hoilday going here in Nigerian so we have to be at home for A week now so there is no way i cant contact you the Internet are not working.

Meanwhile as i said the businesss is in good hand, but i have re-tale the photo again there is some promblem with the first one so i will get the first one to in 2to3 working days so please bear with me.

Thanks and have a nice time,

Adijatu Abacha.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic