SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hot Russian Babe Scam?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Who is hotter Elena or Maria

Elena
54%
 54%  [ 12 ]
Maria
45%
 45%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 22

fsnuffer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been getting the e-mails below at a constant low rate for the past week or two. I decided to give them a try. It looks like this is a send me money for a visa scam or a Russian mail order bride thing. Any other ideas? Anyone else want to join in feel free. The worst thing that can happen is you get some pictures of some russian hotties. The domain uwriteme.info was registered on the 20th of Feb
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=uwriteme.info

http://members.419eater.com/~fsnuffer/Elena1.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~fsnuffer/Elena2.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~fsnuffer/Elena3.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~fsnuffer/Elena4.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~fsnuffer/Maria1.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~fsnuffer/Maria2.jpg
http://members.419eater.com/~fsnuffer/Maria3.jpg

Quote:
Hello my dear friend,
I was looking through the web few weeks ago and found
your profile. Now I decided to email you to get to know
you better. I am coming to your country in few weeks
and thought may be we can meet each other. I am pretty
looking girl. I am 25. Do not reply to this address
directly. Email me back at [email protected]

Quote:
Hello my dear friend,
I was looking through the web few weeks ago and found
your profile. Now I decided to email you to get to know
you better. I am coming to your country in few weeks
and thought may be we can meet each other. I am pretty
looking girl. I am 25. Do not reply to this address
directly. Email me back at [email protected]

E-mail response
Quote:
Hello There! Thank you for reply!it is my first time I try to correspondence with man in internet world.
I do hope you will be enough patient to understand me. My friend helped me to write e-mails to different people and
I hoped that I would be lucky to meet a good man! But you are the only one
whom I'm writing this e-mail, so I want to know you better. I want you to know that I have
only good intentions and I don`t have big secrets. The thing is that I will work abroad for three months or so and I would like to meet a nice man to be my guide
or just be good friend to spend time with.I think that it is hard enough to live in foreign town without friends and I have never been
abroad.I am from so small town here in Russia,I am afraid to be
lost.and I want to see real life and it is impossible to see without
person who knows all sides of the life .I don't want to live in Russia because I have not any chances here,it is hardly possible to
explain from first time but I want you to know my plans.I will work in
any shop or look after any babies in any family I will know exactly later.
agency helps me to get a visa and all travel documents and they will
help me to get job. My best friend last year met the man from USA when she worked
there for three months . She had two jobs. From morning till 4 pm she worked in amusement park and after
it she worked as a waitress in the bar till midnight. She was very
tired of course but made very good money there.But much more important
she met the man of her dreams and I think it is so nice.
It is special programme for young people who wants to work abroad and I think it is the right way for me ,I am lost here,
and I think that I look pretty enough to find a better place .I want to repeat the same way,it is only
my chance to change my life.Agency can arrange my work in USA,CANADA
or EUROPE.it is only my choice.I am full of plans and different dreams.I have real blonde hair and blue eyes,you know that sometimes my
friends call me Barby.to be fair I don't like this name . I am not doll and I have my own mind.I do hope that you will be not
disappoined to meet me in the real life if we meet.
Well,I will close this letter and I do hope to get your reply.
I will leave my town in a few days or so (I can't tell you everything exactly right now) and I would like to be sure that I
have the man who waits for me there. I will work all day and I would like to find a man to spend all free time together to get
to know each other better.if you have any interest to meet me I will be more than happy to meet you too.
My be it sounds silly but I just don't want to be alone in the evenings,and I want to be sure
in advance that somebody waits for me!
I will tell you all details about me and my life if you like my
pictures and want to meet me! it is my real personal mail address please use this one because it was my friend address and
I would like to thank her for help!.I will send different pictures, I hope you like!!!
with best regards Maria. ( this my name )

Mortar x2
Phisher Price
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They are both hot, can you get Maria to give us a rear view in those white bottoms please!!

Here is my scammer, she is HOT HOT HOT!

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/1374/im4qn.jpg

Nurse Nastys Audi TT

Join the most elite club in town and find a business partner: http://www.emillions.net.tc - spread the word Wink
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maria is my avatar. She's prolific, but boring. Having said that I only straight-baited her. She uses many names - or many lads use her script and pictures.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Elena's cuter, but could use a meal or two. Actually, she looks like my old girlfriend, which can't be good.

Jolly Roger United Nations x5
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's what she (Maria Vesova) wrote to me just today. Stay away from my girl! She's mine.

Quote:
Hello There! Thank you for reply!it is my first time I try to
correspondence with man in internet world.
I do hope you will be enough patient to understand me. My friend helped
me to write e-mails to different people and
I hoped that I would be lucky to meet a good man! But you are the only
one
whom I'm writing this e-mail, so I want to know you better. I want you
to know that I have
only good intentions and I don`t have big secrets. The thing is that I
will work abroad for three months or so and I would like to meet a nice
man to be my guide
or just be good friend to spend time with............

Ok, all kidding aside, has anyone ever been able to get her off script? I've seen this girl's picture dozens of times on this forum.

Is this actually a girl doing this?

Better yet, which one of you baiters out there is the authority on this person?

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maria floats my boat, although Elena has a naughty twinkle.

Meet Olga, she wants to get jiggy with my baiting character, even thogh he is a concrete block.
I didnt think she read my letters, but today she had bad news for me...
Quote:
I to not
have any naked photos and never to do it. I love you and I wait your
answer.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Might be an idea to edit out the email addresses

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
fsnuffer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Which ones? the uwriteme.info ones? I don't care if anyone takes a crack at them or they get spammed. Am I missing something?

@YeahWhatever. Lets both continue to bait her and then confront her with the lie that she has written both of us against her promise.

Mortar x2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fsnuffer wrote:

@YeahWhatever. Lets both continue to bait her and then confront her with the lie that she has written both of us against her promise.

Sounds great. This is my first crack at the romance scam but I have read so many others here that I think this is going to be tough to get this person off script. I'll PM you my letters to her as I write them.

Also, to you others baiters out there who are better versed in the romance scam, what are the odds that this is an organization of people doing this and not a single person? It would seem more likely to me that it was a group, especially when you consider the large number of identical letters that are getting out there from "uwriteme".

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
CrabCakes
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's Elena and Svetlana and Natasha... (Elena and Svetlana look a lot alike in my catchers...) they want to marry me so back off Wink Laughing

Malaysia x 1
Phisher Price
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

do these scammers use their own pics or setup fake modelling agencies and get girls to send pics of them selfs in and then the scammers use those pics?

Nurse Nastys Audi TT

Join the most elite club in town and find a business partner: http://www.emillions.net.tc - spread the word Wink
NorseGodOfThunder
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Lappeenranta, by Saimaaj�rvi, as close to Valhalla and as far from Lagos as you can get.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't mind bettting that some of them are actually big hairy Olegs who just cut and paste pictures of girls from legitimate Russian personals sites and just random pictures of hot Russian chicks on the Internet.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I voted for Elena- Maria, as she currently is known, is soooo yesterday Wink

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
zakalwe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NorseGodOfThunder wrote:
I wouldn't mind bettting that some of them are actually big hairy Olegs who just cut and paste pictures of girls from legitimate Russian personals sites and just random pictures of hot Russian chicks on the Internet.

Or not-so-hot russian prostitutes.
I tend to agree with that Oleg-thought. Just check how many random .ru adresses have links/ads that lead to dating/prostitution sites. Same applies for Ukraine or Belarus. The girls pics are abundant.
NorseGodOfThunder
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Lappeenranta, by Saimaaj�rvi, as close to Valhalla and as far from Lagos as you can get.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I baited a scammer claiming to be from Cheboksary, east of Kazan by the name of Elena/Lena Akhlanovaa year ago. I don't have her picture anymore, but there are plenty of sites profiling suspected scammers. I played with my bait for a whi�le, and she gave up on me when she figured that she wouldn't get any money from me. She was right. I probably should have played more dumb, because I think she twigged that I saw right through her. She said she was from Kazan, then gave me a false address in Cheboksary (I know because I sent some snailmail with a mock birtday card to Ulitsa Pushkin 25, and got it back 3 months later with 'Address unknown' scawled in Russian). Good masturbatory material though, which is an advantage with baiting hot Russian chicks (or at least pictures of them with Oleg as a proxy).

Here, I post link for you to see letter without use of definite or indefinite article. I think it is very sexy when Russian women speak English without use of article. This makes nice change from mugu speak.

[url]http://www.stop-scammers.com/letter(s)_from164_to_report1.asp[/url]

And here is picture of Lena

http://stop-scammers.com/profile.asp?profile=164
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I vote Elena because she's got that posh totty look about her

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phiser Price wrote:
do these scammers use their own pics or setup fake modelling agencies and get girls to send pics of them selfs in and then the scammers use those pics?

Some of the alt.binaries newsgroups are excellent sources of photos ranging from fully clothed to completely naked and worse.

(Actually they're where I get some of my pics from.)

Ben.

Nigeria Jolly Roger Jolly Roger
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hands off my Maria ... she is expecting the first Moneygram from me ....she will be in my country by next w-end , and we will make loads of wee ones Laughing

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
chiel
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excuse me?!!? Your Maria?!?!? That Maria you're talking about is my Elena... Man, she's coming this week. When you suddenly dont receive a reply from her anymore you know she got on the plane to see me! We are already madly in love (a bit scripted though) and will marry as soon as possible!

So, back of my girlfriend okay?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CBS has an internet article on the scam. I do not know how long the link will last.

Go Here
pah25
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who's the bloke in the photo?
fsnuffer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Claims it is her father.

Mortar x2
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll save you some hassle with maria. Been there, done that, under two different names, although she has used over 50!
She's probably one of the more prolific, recognizable scammers out there.

cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your Elana, known as Anna Anohina to me, has just traveled to Moscow. She is arranging onward transport to meet up with me and I hope to shack up with her. I have been obliquely pornographic in my short responses and she not even mentioned this. Her scripted responses are very long and boring.

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

JACK WARNER Nigerian Scammer
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It occured to me that my darling Elena only read my mail when she was expecting to see a WU number in it. I was absolutely straight with her and a perfect gentleman, yet when she had to go across town to MoneyGram instead of her local WU she dropped me like a stone. I don't think she even tried to get the money.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic